Miami Canes vs. Virginia Tech [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Miami Canes vs. Virginia Tech

Grant211
11-13-2008, 05:43 AM
Just throwing this out there...

Anybody going? I'm leaving at 12 to head down there for the game and then driving back after the game... Gonna be a long day thats for sure. Probably won't get back home till like 3am Friday.

Can't wait!:bounce:

Got lowerbowl 45 yard line seats too...

I'll be the one with a Dale JR shirt on. :laughing:

Moose512
11-13-2008, 01:25 PM
I will also be there (have season tickets)!! You didn't say what side of the field you are sitting?

My seats are visitor side, goal line on the club level (Section 210). I would tell you that I am wearing a Hurricanes shirt but there will be a few of us!!!! A lot of driving for a football game!! Go Canes!

karnuvore
11-13-2008, 01:35 PM
I'll be sitting at home drinking a beer wearing a Gators Shirt ;).

rooster
11-13-2008, 01:39 PM
GO CAINS

karnuvore
11-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Cains?

rooster
11-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Cains?

YEAH! You surely didnt think I was a GATOR fan did you? Actually Im a lifelong TN VOLS fan but we all saw how that turned out this year. Just glad they finally made Fulmer step down. Ive been a Cains fan for about 15 years. It always worked out since they play in a different confrence.

karnuvore
11-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Man you guys tried your hardest to lose to a horrible tech team. At least the end of the game was interesting. Lotta lucky fumbles.

Grant211
11-14-2008, 07:03 AM
I will also be there (have season tickets)!! You didn't say what side of the field you are sitting?

My seats are visitor side, goal line on the club level (Section 210). I would tell you that I am wearing a Hurricanes shirt but there will be a few of us!!!! A lot of driving for a football game!! Go Canes!

ohh man.. i saw this too late!!!! argh!!!!

I was in section 143 row 22 Home Side. It was the 40 yard line

We tailgated by the student section.:beer: (think gate 5)

What a night and what a game! I know its a long time away, but i'm waiting for a game where the canes play on Saturday and Dolphins play on Sunday. That will be my next time there.

Moose512
11-14-2008, 07:16 AM
It's a good thing our Defense was ON last night!! When your leading rusher is Marve.....Scary.

As bad as our offense was, V.Tech was awful. How do you think the coach feels about not taking the 3 pts on the first drive!!!!

Moose512
11-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Man you guys tried your hardest to lose to a horrible tech team.

We always give it a 100%!!!

At least the end of the game was interesting. Lotta lucky fumbles.

Our good hands on the fumbles made up for the easy dropped passes that 90% of High School JV players could have made. We need receivers bad!!

That being said, the biggest drop of the night was the Tech player that had 4 steps on our guy and completely blew a perfect long ball! Would have been 6 points for sure.

Been waiting five years for this win!

Grant211
11-14-2008, 07:26 AM
It's a good thing our Defense was ON last night!! When your leading rusher is Marve.....Scary.

As bad as our offense was, V.Tech was awful. How do you think the coach feels about not taking the 3 pts on the first drive!!!!

We were lucky... i have to admit that, but you are right with the defense. The third quater was insane with those 3 hard hits back to back to back.