A++ install by a norcal jeeper! kc slimelite review [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: A++ install by a norcal jeeper! kc slimelite review

nootherride
01-02-2011, 09:30 PM
I will post pics of install and results (wich were awsome) asap....

Product: KC slimlites 130 watt offroad lights

time of install 2-5:30 pm (had a few beers and did wire for a cb)

Installers: Jeff aka gunbo75 Rich aka nootherride

Product review: over all i felt the kit was complete directions were clear only thing would pick up is some more fuses and about 2ft of wire wrap....

mounting location i chose was directly below headlights on chopped mopar bumper...worked great since it throws the pattern on

the sides were you need it, as well as above driving light pattern, Led switch was installed below light switch on the dash and looks

factory, also easy to get to when lights/highbeams are being turned on/off ....As for how bright these things are all i can say is

WOW! i have some pissed off neighbors :laughing:

:laughing: I WOULD NOT USE THESE ON THE ROAD people that got caught in the beam were:pissed: these are 130 watts of of

white furry! Now dont get me wrong these arent your highend lightforce lights but for around 150 for the set im super

impressed....and i know living were i do they will get put to good use...so for my $$ i would suggest them to anybody thinking of

pulling the trigger also they do make a 100 watt and 55watt versions if your just looking add a little light to your rig...Time to do

some night wheeling...also pics to come and comparrisons for yall.. also wanna give a shout out to my buddy jeff for a clean A+

install:beer:

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Looks clean in the pics you sent me!! Good stuff, I want a pair NOW!! :smokin:

nootherride
01-03-2011, 01:13 AM
Looks clean in the pics you sent me!! Good stuff, I want a pair NOW!! :smokin:

wait till you see em in person/working there insane bright had a cop come to the door earlier and tell me people on my parents block were complaining :thefinger: i just wanted play with my lights!

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 01:27 AM
I Can't wait to see them...2weeks seem so long away!! Hope to get a few things done to my Jeep before the run!

nootherride
01-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Whats up with next weekend are you still oncall? i got the lift to put on :D
its eaither that or pay these a-holes at 4 wheel parts to do it lol

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Whats up with next weekend are you still oncall? i got the lift to put on :D
its eaither that or pay these a-holes at 4 wheel parts to do it lol

You mean this weekend? Yes I'm oncall, but that just means I can't go away!! Come down and we'll get it done!! :smokin:

Family-jk
01-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Can't wait to see some pics. I was interested in these lights and now I'm really considering gettting them. Thanks for the review.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nootherride
01-03-2011, 05:47 PM
images were to big to upload...these should work there of the lights mounted and mounted Led switch

ill have light output pics tonight/tommorow

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/saiga101/xmas2010135.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/saiga101/xmas2010137.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/saiga101/xmas2010136.jpg

nootherride
01-03-2011, 06:14 PM
You mean this weekend? Yes I'm oncall, but that just means I can't go away!! Come down and we'll get it done!! :smokin:

im in is it cool if other Jeff comes with me? he needs to put on wheel spacers/springs and bumpstops...also my cb just came in the mail i just need to drill it in place and run the antenna...

SCARDUP
01-03-2011, 10:38 PM
I can be there to help as well just gimme a call hogg and let me know the when and where

HOGGSTATUS
01-04-2011, 01:11 AM
im in is it cool if other Jeff comes with me? he needs to put on wheel spacers/springs and bumpstops...also my cb just came in the mail i just need to drill it in place and run the antenna...

Ofcourse he can come! Just call me in the next few days to finalize everything! :smokin:

HOGGSTATUS
01-04-2011, 01:12 AM
I can be there to help as well just gimme a call hogg and let me know the when and where

Will do!! I could definitely use your help!:grinpimp:

marinespence
01-04-2011, 07:21 AM
im supposed to be in tahoe but if i can help i will let you guys know!:beer:

nootherride
01-04-2011, 08:50 PM

SWEET!

nootherride
01-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Ofcourse he can come! Just call me in the next few days to finalize everything! :smokin:

Cool ill call you thur/fri to check everyones schedule