"CUTTS CREW" Snow Run....12/31-1/2 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: "CUTTS CREW" Snow Run....12/31-1/2

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Just throwing it out there....I'm off Friday through Sunday, so I got to go wheeling! Maybe alittle Snowboarding! If anyone is not busy come on out or post up!!

Alright...So we can play it by ear but I'm thinking Friday Wentworth Springs. Unless Larry or Eric know a better spot?! And as everyone knows I'm open to whatever!!
Going:
HOGGSTATUS
MarineSpence
Woody99
JKDinker
Tim

Maybe's:
Marcy
FamilyJK
R8R ROK
Monty
Cruzcode
Scardup
JasonMac(however I think he's pulling my leg)

Marcy
12-27-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't work on Friday. If I don't, then I'll probably go.

marinespence
12-27-2010, 10:03 AM
This is gonna piss of the gf but I'm in! Can't say no now that its a cutts crew run!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 10:11 AM
This is gonna piss of the gf but I'm in! Can't say no now that its a cutts crew run!

LOL!! Yeah Becka's going to be pissed!!

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't work on Friday. If I don't, then I'll probably go.

Maybe this time you can stay long enough to really wheel!! :laughing2:

Marcy
12-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Maybe this time you can stay long enough to really wheel!! :laughing2:

Oh aren't you funny!

marinespence
12-27-2010, 10:44 AM
this means i got to break out the mud tires again... stupid mud in the bead is causing them to leak!

Woody99
12-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Just throwing it out there....I'm off Friday through Sunday, so I got to go wheeling! Maybe alittle Snowboarding! If anyone is not busy come on out or post up!!

I am off all week :-) :beer: I also have the "itch" to do a little wheeling... Fordyce in the snow :grinpimp: ?

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 11:18 AM
I am off all week :-) :beer: I also have the "itch" to do a little wheeling... Fordyce in the snow :grinpimp: ?

Is that even possible?

marinespence
12-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Is that even possible?

i will pass on fordyce in snow... im trying to save up for bigger tires and that just sounds like an expensive breakdown waiting to happen.

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 12:23 PM
i will pass on fordyce in snow... im trying to save up for bigger tires and that just sounds like an expensive breakdown waiting to happen.

WTF!! Do you feel OK? Did someone take over Spencer's account!! Is that really Spencer saying that!!

Monty
12-27-2010, 12:23 PM
which day and where are you going?

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Friday... Maybe Saturday too!! Wentworth or Mormon Emigrant.

marinespence
12-27-2010, 12:37 PM
WTF!! Do you feel OK? Did someone take over Spencer's account!! Is that really Spencer saying that!!

i dont know i have been feeling under the weather lately...

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 02:57 PM
i dont know i have been feeling under the weather lately...

With statements like you've made today...I would have to agree!! You've got to have a FEVER OF 104!

marinespence
12-27-2010, 03:17 PM
With statements like you've made today...I would have to agree!! You've got to have a FEVER OF 104!

dude we have to hit the slopes!

Woody99
12-27-2010, 05:02 PM

WTF.... :thefinger: It actually gets easier with all that snow! :innocent: promise :thefinger:

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 05:20 PM
WTF.... :thefinger: It actually gets easier with all that snow! :innocent: promise :thefinger:

So are I being serious?? Cause I would hate to have to tow you........AGAIN:laughing2::laughing2: :thefinger: I'm kidding!! I'll tow you anywhere!!

Woody99
12-27-2010, 05:38 PM
So are I being serious?? Cause I would hate to have to tow you........AGAIN:laughing2::laughing2: :thefinger: I'm kidding!! I'll tow you anywhere!! I figured I would only fill up half a tank, :thefinger: you would tow me the rest of the way :bounce::bounce::bounce: I now have a spare serp belt... :)

We can hook together and pull Spence through

R8R ROK
12-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Sunday is an outside chance.

I will know better later in the week,

Family-jk
12-27-2010, 07:26 PM
There is a good chance that we could come out for the day. When the plans get solid let me know where you all are going. I possibly could meet you all up there.

cruzcode
12-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Interesting...

RC

Family-jk
12-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Interesting...

RC

Oh yes interesting it is and interesting it shall be, lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 08:59 PM
There is a good chance that we could come out for the day. When the plans get solid let me know where you all are going. I possibly could meet you all up there.

Yeah, it's solid Jim!!:laughing2::laughing2: We'll probably stay at the National 9 in "Plaster-ville" and hittin Wentworth Spring Rd.

HOGGSTATUS
12-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Interesting...

RC

I'm staying FAR AWAY FROM MUD!! :grinpimp: :smokin:

nootherride
12-27-2010, 11:20 PM

Dude i have a brand new rubi tire/wheel for you:laughing: Also i want to go but im picking up my lift and have my 130 watt kc lites in hand:D if we get it done im all in....ill even bring the :beer:

marinespence
12-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Dude i have a brand new rubi tire/wheel for you:laughing: Also i want to go but im picking up my lift and have my 130 watt kc lites in hand:D if we get it done im all in....ill even bring the :beer:

ok if i can get my mud terrains to hold air im in!

JKDinker
12-28-2010, 08:47 AM
I can go! Let me know a time and where we are meeting. I'm in! :bounce:

HOGGSTATUS
12-28-2010, 09:07 AM

SWEET!! I'd say same as last time, only I'll really be where I tell you this time! So around 10ish at the 76 station by Mcdonalds!! I'll call you if anything changes or you can call me. :smokin:

R8R ROK
12-28-2010, 09:13 AM
What is Sundays plan??
I am trying really hard to get up there??

JKDinker
12-28-2010, 09:27 AM
SWEET!! I'd say same as last time, only I'll really be where I tell you this time! So around 10ish at the 76 station by Mcdonalds!! I'll call you if anything changes or you can call me. :smokin:

Okay, is this Friday or Saturday? Doesn't matter to me. Or both! :laughing: Its raining up in Placerville now.

R8R ROK
12-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Okay, is this Friday or Saturday? Doesn't matter to me. Or both! :laughing: Its raining up in Placerville now.

Don't forget about Sunday :laughing2:

Not even sure if I can make it but I am working on it.

Woody99
12-28-2010, 09:39 AM

Nice Larry!!!! The snow is coming in tonight!

HOGGSTATUS
12-28-2010, 09:39 AM

Friday for sure...maybe both and if R8R ROK can make it Sunday too!!

Marcy
12-28-2010, 09:50 AM

Thursday night, at the bar!

JKDinker
12-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Well Marcy I have to tell ya.
I got in a fight with Patron last night. That son of a bitch brought his friend the lime. :bawling:
I was being good just drinking Coorslite and enjoying a neighbors party. And it happened. I was totally provoked. He called me out! :mr-t:
I think the term used was pussy by my friends. :laughing:
So it was on.
I think I won last night though! :grinpimp:

But today, today he put his curse on me! :shaking: I could swear my eyes are bleeding! Serves me right.

He always wins in the end. :laughing: The f*cker!

rubirobv
12-28-2010, 02:43 PM
I got in a fight with Patron last night. That son of a bitch brought his friend the lime. :bawling:
I was being good just drinking Coorslite and enjoying a neighbors party. And it happened. I was totally provoked. He called me out! :mr-t:
So it was on.

But today, today he put his curse on me! :shaking: I could swear my eyes are bleeding! Serves me right.

:laughing: Silver or anejo ? I get sick from anejo everytime. I left Patron for Cordellejo and El Tesorro

Woody99
12-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Friday for sure...maybe both and if R8R ROK can make it Sunday too!!

Damn.... I think my tranny is going out! Gonna try to get a new one it, but it may be tight... :pissed:

marinespence
12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Damn.... I think my tranny is going out! Gonna try to get a new one it, but it may be tight... :pissed:

damn that sucks hopefully you get it fixed.:beer:

Marcy
12-28-2010, 03:36 PM
So it was on.

I know all about that!

JKDinker
12-28-2010, 03:40 PM
:laughing: Silver or anejo ? I get sick from anejo everytime. I left Patron for Cordellejo and El Tesorro

I'm sorry I dont know. Saw the bottle from across there kitchen, said Patron. I think it was blue?? Hell he still is winning! Ugh! :shaking:

Just Pmed ya!! They have one on the floor 545RE for a Hemi. Tims Linx jeep is there getting a transmission. Long story!

JKDinker
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
I know all about that!

Marcy.......................You Rock! :smokin:

Marcy
12-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Marcy.......................You Rock! :smokin:

Damn margarita jello shots! :laughing:

marinespence
12-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Damn margarita jello shots! :laughing:

lightweight!:thefinger:

Marcy
12-28-2010, 04:08 PM
lightweight!:thefinger:

It's either that or the 10 shots of crown I did :(

-T-
12-28-2010, 04:21 PM
I know all about that!

Ha ha ha that was me the other night!!!

Sent from a tin can and string...

JKDinker
12-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Marcy, I remember Crown! I use to like it alot. Now its on my (Dont Ever Drink That Again List). :shaking: :laughing:

It kicked the shit out of me more than once! :bawling:

My friends use to open the bottle and throw the cap as far as they could. They said that cap will never screw that bottle again! :innocent:

They were right. :shaking:

Oh and just to let everyone know, its fucking pouring here. We should get lots of snow!!!!!!!

HOGGSTATUS
12-28-2010, 10:48 PM
First post has been edited for who's going!!:smokin: tomorrow I'll finalize the trail or trails.

JKDinker
12-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Jeff, add my buddy Tim to the list. I'm suppose to give him a ride to go pickup the white Jeep JK today. He says if not he will take his TJ. He is scared to take the JK that Camp Shit 4x4 built cuz it keeps breaking down....... Motor, Transmission, etc. Sucks. On a good note, hopefully Eric can get his trans fixed and go.

HOGGSTATUS
12-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Jeff, add my buddy Tim to the list. I'm suppose to give him a ride to go pickup the white Jeep JK today. He says if not he will take his TJ. He is scared to take the JK that Camp Shit 4x4 built cuz it keeps breaking down....... Motor, Transmission, etc. Sucks. On a good note, hopefully Eric can get his trans fixed and go.

Cool got it!! And FUCK CAMP HIS SHIT LOOKS GOOD.....That's it!! As long as you don't drive it you'll be ok!!

marinespence
12-29-2010, 08:31 AM
Cool got it!! And FUCK CAMP HIS SHIT LOOKS GOOD.....That's it!! As long as you don't drive it you'll be ok!!

man three hemis in one place.... im gonna get jealous constantly!:thefinger:

HOGGSTATUS
12-29-2010, 10:17 AM
man three hemis in one place.... im gonna get jealous constantly!:thefinger:

Yeah, but you'll love your 3.8 when you got to tow a HEMI!!:laughing2::laughing2:

Woody99
12-29-2010, 01:44 PM

Dropped my rig off at the shop and checked out Tims JK... Damn, that thing is sick and nice and pretty :thefinger: It needs a few dents :grinpimp: I hope to be joining you guys but will not know until later

HOGGSTATUS
12-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Dropped my rig off at the shop and checked out Tims JK... Damn, that thing is sick and nice and pretty :thefinger: It needs a few dents :grinpimp: I hope to be joining you guys but will not know until later

I hope so!! Tell them your wheelin with the "CUTTS CREW" and it has to be fixed before Friday!!:laughing2::laughing2: Like that will help!!:shaking:

Woody99
12-29-2010, 02:54 PM
I hope so!! Tell them your wheelin with the "CUTTS CREW" and it has to be fixed before Friday!!:laughing2::laughing2: Like that will help!!:shaking: I told them and they just started laughing... :mr-t: I have a feeling they are going to pull an all nighter and getter done! :grinpimp: Afterall I need to be there to pull you up the hill :thefinger:

marinespence
12-29-2010, 03:43 PM
I told them and they just started laughing... :mr-t: I have a feeling they are going to pull an all nighter and getter done! :grinpimp: Afterall I need to be there to pull you up the hill :thefinger:

they better or im gonna bing my jeep to them and say make it look new! that is a scary thought....:shaking:

JKDinker
12-29-2010, 06:54 PM
they better or im gonna bing my jeep to them and say make it look new! that is a scary thought....:shaking:

Those guys rock Eric! Mike is good people. He will fix it. Tims Jeep is friggin badass. Now he just needs to wheel it. :laughing:

Woody99
12-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Those guys rock Eric! Mike is good people. He will fix it. Tims Jeep is friggin badass. Now he just needs to wheel it. :laughing:
They pulled the transmission pan and there was a little metal and clutch material... Not good, but it is still drivable. I am gonna wheel the piss out of it until it :nuke: !!!! I am in for this weekends trip. :grinpimp: Going to mount some brand new 37" toyo's tomorrow afternoon.

On another note. I talked with Todd from Jeep Speed Shop. Will fill you in live.

HOGGSTATUS
12-29-2010, 07:35 PM
They pulled the transmission pan and there was a little metal and clutch material... Not good, but it is still drivable. I am gonna wheel the piss out of it until it :nuke: !!!! I am in for this weekends trip. :grinpimp: Going to mount some brand new 37" toyo's tomorrow afternoon.

On another note. I talked with Todd from Jeep Speed Shop. Will fill you in live.

Fuckin SWEET!

JKDinker
12-29-2010, 08:37 PM

Cool, where you want to meet and what time? Call me Thurs or Thurs Nite 530-308-8800 Cell. I will talk Tim into driving the white bitch! He has a Penn State Blue TJ with 60's. That he thrash's. He doesn't want to drive the white bitch cuz he thinks it will breakdown again. I will call him a pussy a few more times between now and Friday. He probably take it (JK). What are friends for! :laughing:

cruzcode
12-30-2010, 12:33 AM

I left all Tequila (although I occasionally visit Patron Silver for a booty call) for Vodka, specifically Grey Goose. Although I am vehemently opposed to just about anything that is from France, due to their staunch position as a "pussy" on just about any major global defense issue, I must say that they make the finest Vodka in the world (that I have tasted). :) :) :)

RC

marinespence
12-30-2010, 06:39 AM
guys i cant come up thursday night but will be leaving early friday morning i hope to be there around 930 so im guessing i will have to wake most of you up and laugh at your hangovers!:thefinger: still dont know what tires i will be running since 2 mud terrains are leaking and ones completely off the bead. worse case scenario i may have to refill them at every gas station..:D

also i will be brining my little brother and his fiancee as well as a friend of mine...

HOGGSTATUS
12-30-2010, 07:12 AM
guys i cant come up thursday night but will be leaving early friday morning i hope to be there around 930 so im guessing i will have to wake most of you up and laugh at your hangovers!:thefinger: still dont know what tires i will be running since 2 mud terrains are leaking and ones completely off the bead. worse case scenario i may have to refill them at every gas station..:D

also i will be brining my little brother and his fiancee as well as a friend of mine...

:shaking: Oh well!! As long as your there Friday it's all good! BIATCH!!

HOGGSTATUS
12-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Spencer your putting your backseat back in!!! WOW I don't even know where mine is however due to the shit in the back of mine it just don't matter!!

HOGGSTATUS
12-30-2010, 07:58 AM
This is what the back of my Jeep looks like!
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8b2c-abe3-d472.jpg

I'm a rolling recovery vehicle...tools,spare parts I've pretty much got it all. Don't ask about the paint!

Monty
12-30-2010, 08:08 AM
hey, Spence. i've got my stock rubi spare if you need one to get you by. i still need to get a matching spare. :shaking:

heepenjim
12-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Spence if you can get to Hayward at all today. I can have one of the guys here at work get you fixed up.

marinespence
12-30-2010, 10:10 AM
let me see what i can do. i just have mud in the beads otherthan that im good to go.

nootherride
12-30-2010, 11:01 AM
lol you could cruise threw walnut ceek and grab mine today....

JeepingGreen
12-30-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm in! Will be there tonight.. :beer:

Monty
12-30-2010, 07:46 PM
i'm in also. i'll see you guys tomorrow.

RRauzer
12-30-2010, 08:54 PM
This is what the back of my Jeep looks like!
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8b2c-abe3-d472.jpg

I'm a rolling recovery vehicle...tools,spare parts I've pretty much got it all. Don't ask about the paint!

Dude! That's what you take riding!?! :shocked: I thought I was done after buying my jeep - didn't know I needed a second one for parts! :D Either that or make sure you're always around! :bounce: Y'all have a scream'n time...

R8R ROK
12-31-2010, 06:49 AM
I am typing this while at work. I am out, this is killing me watching everyone going to the snow and having fun. Have a great new years everyone

Monty
12-31-2010, 07:04 AM
don't worry Stacy. there WILL be a next time.

BIGROCZ
12-31-2010, 04:30 PM
I left all Tequila (although I occasionally visit Patron Silver for a booty call) for Vodka, specifically Grey Goose. Although I am vehemently opposed to just about anything that is from France, due to their staunch position as a "pussy" on just about any major global defense issue, I must say that they make the finest Vodka in the world (that I have tasted). :) :) :)

RC

I tip back the KettleOne myself...wish I could make the trip but heading to the game on Sunday...You guys have fun

nootherride
12-31-2010, 05:11 PM
im sitting this out as well.....Chico snow run the 15-16th Should be a blast!

HOGGSTATUS
12-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Had a great time today!! Thanks to everyone who came out! Monty good to finally wheel with you on the trail... Larry, Well what can I say.....I'll just leave it to Marcy!

marinespence
12-31-2010, 10:51 PM

Sludge Puppy
12-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Thought you guys were doing a weekend trip, did you only do 1 day?

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Thought you guys were doing a weekend trip, did you only do 1 day?

No! We're still up here...doing another trail today than play it by ear and maybe stay or come back to the Bay. :smokin: :grinpimp:

JKDinker
01-01-2011, 05:13 AM
Well Jeff, it was an adventure. We pulled out of Uncle Toms and headed to the main road. No one there. So we jammed down to the Hell Hole turn off and yelled on the radio. I could faintly here Thump Thump on the radio talking to you. Of course no one waited at the intersection for us. We drove down there a ways but it didnt look like 5-6 of your rigs went down there. So we yelled some more on both radios. Then I had a great thought that maybe you guys went up to the Cattle Guard at the top of the hill. We were talking about trying both. So we turned around and tryed to make it to the top. Sean got stuck. In 3 1/2 ft of snow, we had to back out almost a mile. Couldn't turn around. By then it was getting late. As we were passing Hell Hole turn off we saw 4 rigs going in. One was a black LJ and I thought I saw a lifted Grand Cherokee and a couple of others. Yelled on the radio some more. No one. Actually thought you guys headed out..........Went to Stumpy Meadows and had a beer.

Marcy
01-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Larry, you are at the top of my shit list!

JKDinker
01-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Apple Pie, what happened?

Marcy
01-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Well, we went to the bridge - the one you told us to meet you at. We waited, waited, and then waited a little more but you never showed up!

JKDinker
01-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I honestly looked. So did Big Guy. I didn't think you guys went down that road. Do you know you are suppose to wait at a Y till the next rig see's you and then you go? :laughing: After you left we went back into Uncle Toms and bought a twelve pack so everyone could enjoy the festivities. We ran a little behind and oh I had to pee! But we never thought you went down there. And whatever you do don't go up the hill. We went looking for you guys there and Big Guy got stuck. Had a great time meeting you Apple Pie!! That's totally you!!!!! :laughing: And only the people there will know why! :beer::beer::beer:

On another note, what happened to you meeting us at 10:00am in Quintette?? We waited for you for over a hour at the road grader! I think we are even! :laughing: I didn't put you on my shit list.

Pm me where you got that. Hmmm Hmmm Good!

Monty
01-01-2011, 10:04 AM
it was great meeting everyone. Larry, they were waiting for me at the resivoir and i was late. sorry for the hold up everyone (hate being the guy everyone's waiting for).

Marcy
01-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Larry, I'll get the guys info on Tuesday when I go back to work and I'll PM it to you then!

it was great meeting everyone. Larry, they were waiting for me at the resivoir and i was late. sorry for the hold up everyone (hate being the guy everyone's waiting for).

It was nice meeting you and your daughter, she is adorable!

Woody99
01-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Sounds like you guys had an interesting time... :D I would had been there but I was busy blowing up :nuke: my Dana 60 R&P. See you guys and gal up there next time.:beer::beer::beer:

JKDinker
01-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Larry, I'll get the guys info on Tuesday when I go back to work and I'll PM it to you then!

Thanks Marcy. I had a great time meeting you! Rootbeer next time! I buy.....And Monty don't worry about it. Its nice meeting you as well.

[QUOTE=Woody99;635000]Sounds like you guys had an interesting time... :D I would had been there but I was busy blowing up :nuke: my Dana 60 R&P. See you guys and gal up there next time.:beer::beer::beer:

Eric, really? another Currie Rockjock? Geezus that is what 2 now. That sucks!! Sorry buddy.

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 11:32 AM
On another note, what happened to you meeting us at 10:00am in Quintette?? We waited for you for over a hour at the road grader! I think we are even! :laughing: I didn't put you on my shit list.

Oh Larry is that how it is??? OK I GUESS WE'RE EVEN :thefinger::laughing2::laughing2:

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Sounds like you guys had an interesting time... :D I would had been there but I was busy blowing up :nuke: my Dana 60 R&P. See you guys and gal up there next time.:beer::beer::beer:

Ok time to buy a tank!! But you'd find a way to break it too!! :laughing: Hope your shit get fixed soon!!

Marcy
01-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks Marcy. I had a great time meeting you! Rootbeer next time!

It was nice meeting you too! Next time I'll show up with a full bottle :laughing:

JKDinker
01-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Oh Larry is that how it is??? OK I GUESS WE'RE EVEN :thefinger::laughing2::laughing2:

You did find me though! :laughing: But Uncle Toms just happens to be the only bar!! :thefinger:

It was nice meeting you too! Next time I'll show up with a full bottle :laughing:

Marcy, I will party with you anytime!! Apple Pie! :laughing:

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Here's some pics....

At Uncle Toms, drinkin Apple pie moonshine!(that's some good stuff)and meeting up with Larry(JKDinker)
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-8445-1eef.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-850a-e4b1.jpg
Spencer(marinespence) and Steve(JeepingGreen)
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-8534-86d7.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-8595-b9b3.jpg
JeepingGreen, Mike(Monty),Marcy catching up!!
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-85b6-53c5.jpg
The "CUTTS CREW'S" bar....right up from the Hotel!! We stop in everytime we're up in PLASTER-VILLE!!

Thanks again everyone....

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Here's the bar.....
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-8a0d-d6c1.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Spencer does this look familiar......
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8aca-9ae8-f4af.jpg
I've never been to the CREW'S Bar during the day!! Today we stopped for a drink!! WOW!! That mark/message is at a height of 5'11" Spencer is 5'7"!

Monty
01-01-2011, 05:24 PM
It was nice meeting you and your daughter, she is adorable!

thanks Marcy. next time though, she won't be so shy and i'm sure she'll ask to ride with you. lol

Monty
01-01-2011, 06:03 PM
didn't get too many pics but here's a few.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/monty0204/uncletomsnewyearseve2010043.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/monty0204/uncletomsnewyearseve2010042.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/monty0204/uncletomsnewyearseve2010031.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/monty0204/uncletomsnewyearseve2010024.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/monty0204/uncletomsnewyearseve2010038.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Ok.....Today it was just myself, Spencer, and Steve. We ran Mormon Emigrant Trail. Got pretty far and It was DUMPIN at times!!
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-11ab-fbc7.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-1393-ea30.jpg
Steve got stuck Spencer tried to pull him out then....
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-15bc-3d40.jpg
Spencer got stuck and I had to pull both of them out.....at the same time!!
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-1651-2dcf.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-166c-c6ce.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-1687-5c49.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-16af-1dd2.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-16c8-298e.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-16e8-ce50.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-170e-7f9c.jpg

Marcy
01-01-2011, 10:27 PM
thanks Marcy. next time though, she won't be so shy and i'm sure she'll ask to ride with you. lol

She is more than welcome to ride with me if she wants!

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Some more pics....
Monty out of my side mirror.,.
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-1f9f-5b1d.jpg
Marcy and JeepingGreen....
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-203f-843e.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2065-6f9f.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-207a-f865.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2090-f432.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-20ac-9b5f.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-20c4-836f.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-20d9-c2a6.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2102-99d9.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-211c-3386.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 10:58 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-213f-637f.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-215d-37a9.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-217b-a24e.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-218e-b812.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-21a3-4ce5.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-21b4-574d.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-21c9-bb06.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-21f0-6b63.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2205-4cae.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
01-01-2011, 11:02 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2228-1c1c.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2251-e68f.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2266-bba0.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2279-d1a3.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-2294-1b3d.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-22a5-ddcb.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-22b7-a505.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
01-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Ok the first vid.... Pretty short!!
YouTube - "CUTTS CREW" Snow run... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjqss_N12Ms&feature=youtube_gdata_player)
:shaking: :grinpimp: :smokin:

cruzcode
01-02-2011, 07:58 PM
I've heard a rumor that there is a "second video" that Jeff has possession of, but has not yet posted.

We want to see the video!!!

POST! POST! POST!!!

RC

Monty
01-02-2011, 08:02 PM
uh, oh! :jeep1:

HOGGSTATUS
01-02-2011, 10:37 PM
I've heard a rumor that there is a "second video" that Jeff has possession of, but has not yet posted.

We want to see the video!!!

POST! POST! POST!!!

RC

:laughing2::laughing2: WHAT? :thefinger:

Marcy
01-02-2011, 11:43 PM
:laughing2::laughing2: WHAT? :thefinger:

Don't do it!

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Don't do it!

I don't know about any vids!! Maybe Steve does!!:grinpimp: :laughing:

Marcy
01-03-2011, 01:28 AM
I don't know about any vids!! Maybe Steve does!!:grinpimp: :laughing:

All I was saying is IF there is another video you shouldn't post it

cruzcode
01-03-2011, 04:22 AM
All I was saying is IF there is another video you shouldn't post it

This is a conspiracy.

RC

marinespence
01-03-2011, 06:17 AM
?????

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 06:26 AM
This is a conspiracy.

RC

"There is a C O N spiracy"(In living color):laughing2::laughing2:

cruzcode
01-03-2011, 06:27 AM
"There is a C O N spiracy"(In living color):laughing2::laughing2:

I almost wrote that!!! I just didn't think anyone here would get it!!!

:laughing2:

RC

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 06:28 AM
?????

Spencer likes to jog in front of his Jeep! :laughing::smokin:

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 06:29 AM
I almost wrote that!!! I just didn't think anyone here would get it!!!

:laughing2:

RC

Oh I'm old like you!!:laughing:

marinespence
01-03-2011, 07:02 AM
Spencer likes to jog in front of his Jeep! :laughing::smokin:

crap forgot you got that on video... oh well you know i dont care! LOL:laughing2::laughing2:

cruzcode
01-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Oh I'm old like you!!:laughing:

Hey! I'm not a day over 25. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!!

RC

Marcy
01-03-2011, 08:34 AM

RC

Riiiight, and I'm 17. Oh wait people actually believe me when I tell them that.

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 08:41 AM

RC
Than that makes me 21!!:smokin:

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 08:44 AM

:laughing2::laughing2:

cruzcode
01-03-2011, 11:46 AM

Than that makes me 21!!:smokin:

Damn, you guys are hardcore. :p You'll get yours for that one... :D

RC

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Steve......JeepingGreen!! Where are you? Did the Hillbillys let you leave? We need more Pics and vids!! :smokin:

JeepingGreen
01-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Steve......JeepingGreen!! Where are you? Did the Hillbillys let you leave? We need more Pics and vids!! :smokin:

Will get them up today.. Got back late..

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Will get them up today.. Got back late..

Glad to hear you made it back in ONE PIECE!!

Marcy
01-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Damn, you guys are hardcore. :p You'll get yours for that one... :D

RC

You don't scare me!

Marcy
01-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Pm me where you got that. Hmmm Hmmm Good!

He only has 3 apple pies left! I asked him for the best way to be contacted and he hasn't responded yet.

JeepingGreen
01-04-2011, 06:44 PM
And now for a post on the actual topic...

Full set available at http://www.jeepcali.com/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/

pics..
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-018.jpg

Jeff, Spence and Marcy
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-021.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-024.jpg

Marcy, wishing she was as cool as Jeff
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-042.jpg

Jeff, trying to void his insurance..
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-048.jpg

Russian inavasion
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-055.jpg

Snowy on Morman..
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-065.jpg

One of many unstucks..
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-057.jpg

Not sure how someone didn't die doing this...
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/snow-wheelin-new-years-weekend-2010/snowrun12-30-10-051.jpg

cruzcode
01-04-2011, 07:05 PM
And now for a post on the actual topic...

pics..

Hmmm... INTERESTING!!! :D

RC

HOGGSTATUS
01-04-2011, 10:05 PM
This is my new favorite pic.....
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-0972-f056.jpg
No one is driving and yes the Jeep is moving, but at a speed of under 4 mph what's the worst that could happen.....me getting ran over!! :laughing2::laughing2:

nootherride
01-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Looks alot different when its not dark out:shocked:

HOGGSTATUS
01-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Looks alot different when its not dark out:shocked:

Yep!!! Daylight is much better...:smokin:

JKDinker
01-05-2011, 03:49 PM
This is my new favorite pic.....
http://184.72.239.143/mu/6323da5b-0972-f056.jpg
No one is driving and yes the Jeep is moving, but at a speed of under 4 mph what's the worst that could happen.....me getting ran over!! :laughing2::laughing2:

Who you tryin to copy Bam on MTV? :thefinger: :laughing: Glad my kid didn't see that. I already have scolded him for jumping off the roof into our pool and he is only 12............. How old are you again? Not in dog years either. :laughing: :beer:................... oh wait :smokin: :laughing:

HOGGSTATUS
01-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I Dis many....
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8a48-1257-8edf.jpg
And the copying Bam comment, well shit I do what I do on my own!! I'm not trying to copy or imitate anyone.:shaking: Cause in all reality I get bored way to easily!!:sleep: Missed wheel with you, but you didn't seem to happy with me Friday anyways! Hope this little situation can be over looked....cause with the above post you still seem PISS OFF AT ME! :smokin:

On a side note, I won't do stupid stuff like that in front of your son!!

HOGGSTATUS
01-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Here's the stickers in my Jeep....Which should be shown to your son! In the event of anymore of my antics being seen!
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8a48-160a-9904.jpg
http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd8a48-166e-1a56.jpg

JKDinker
01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Jeff, I'm not mad at you........although you did blow me off at the meeting place and time. :laughing: I have to give you some shit........Its all good. :beer:

I was really more mad at Marcy. She shows up with a bottle of fucking Apple Pie Moonshine and all thats left in the bottle is 4 swigs!!!!! Marcy WTF?

Although in her defense she did share with me so I have to give her that. Thank you Marcy.

It was the best too. :beer:

HOGGSTATUS
01-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Jeff, I'm not mad at you........although you did blow me off at the meeting place and time. :laughing: I have to give you some shit........Its all good. :beer:

I was really more mad at Marcy. She shows up with a bottle of fucking Apple Pie Moonshine and all thats left in the bottle is 4 swigs!!!!! Marcy WTF?

Although in her defense she did share with me so I have to give her that. Thank you Marcy.

It was the best too. :beer:

I'm sorry you think/feel I blew you off(definitely not my intention)....but you know first hand stuff doesn't always go as planned. And I did say 10ish due to our drinking the night before! I'm not going to make excuses, next time I'll go to the meeting spot or sent someone to tell whoever I'm or we're meeting the deal! :beer::beer: for you!!

JKDinker
01-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry you think I blew you off....but you know first hand stuff doesn't always go as planned. And I did say 10ish due to our drinking the night before! I'm not going to make excuses, next time I'll go to the meeting spot or sent someone to tell whoever I'm or we're meeting the deal! :beer::beer: for you!!

Sounds good! :beer::beer: No worrys.............On second thought. Lets blame Marcy! :laughing: :innocent:

HOGGSTATUS
01-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Sounds good! :beer::beer: No worrys.............On second thought. Lets blame Marcy! :laughing: :innocent:

Marcy
01-05-2011, 07:26 PM

I told you it was my fault!

Also, there are only 3 apple pies left. Let me know if you want any.

HOGGSTATUS
01-05-2011, 07:32 PM

Or Thump Thump!! :laughing:

JKDinker
01-06-2011, 10:15 AM
I told you it was my fault!

Also, there are only 3 apple pies left. Let me know if you want any.

Pm'd ya! :beer:

Oh and Jeff as far as I'm concerned its always going to be Thump Thumps fault. He kills me!

Marcy
01-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Oh and Jeff as far as I'm concerned its always going to be Thump Thumps fault. He kills me!

That story still cracks me up!

marinespence
01-06-2011, 11:56 AM

that reminds me your motor is still running like a champ!:laughing:

JKDinker
01-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Spencer, you kill me! Really you do..........:laughing: Larry

Woody99
01-06-2011, 08:41 PM
that reminds me your motor is still running like a champ!:laughing:
I thought it was my motor :thefinger: what a traitor :bawling::bawling::bawling:

HOGGSTATUS
01-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Steve were is all the videos? Get on posting them up...:smokin:

JeepingGreen
01-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Steve were is all the videos? Get on posting them up...:smokin:

Will get them up this weekend.. Just been busy..

JeepingGreen
01-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Hoggstatus.. Roofstatus..

YouTube - IMG 0639 Wentworth Springs New Years 2010 Jeff on the Roof (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H33S-VRHto)

JeepingGreen
01-07-2011, 09:31 PM
more..

YouTube - IMG 0625 Wentworth Springs New Years 2010 Arriving at Uncle Toms (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGYUMCtkbI)

YouTube - IMG 0622 Wentworth Springs New Years 2010 Keeping up with Marcy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6f_Fw0Nu0)

YouTube - IMG 0640 Wentworth Springs New Years 2010 Jeff, Sled, Jeep (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckWOOKTgYmU)

HOGGSTATUS
01-07-2011, 10:01 PM
FUCK STEVE I DIDN'T MEAN THAT SHIT!! I'm never going to hear the end of this! :shaking:

That wasn't me that's just someone who look like me and just happens to own the same looking JK as me!!! I SWEAR!!

I'M AN:innocent:............with a halo held up by horns!!!:laughing2::laughing2:

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO POST #135!! IT TELLS IT ALL!!