Date Change for Wheeling Run??? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Date Change for Wheeling Run???

cruzcode
12-17-2010, 11:31 AM
I have had a quite a few people tell me either that Saturday would be a better day to get a run in at either Hollister or Carnegie, and some who said that either date work. I am completely open to Saturday or Sunday, and I love meeting new people, so the more the merrier!

If you had interest in coming at all, please vote in the poll, so a decision can be made relatively quickly, on whether or not to keep the Sunday 12/19 date, or move it up to tomorrow, Saturday 12/18!

Here is the original link to the thread: http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41607 (http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41607)

Thanks in advance everybody, and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting new people (like Hoggstatus, who has an ass-whoopin coming!) :D :D :D

RC

09rubicon
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Stick with sunday, I have plans for saturday.

Family-jk
12-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Sundays works for me. I think originally there was a few that had to work on Saturday. I think that's how Sunday came into play.

Hollister is a bit out there for some that live in the valley. Its about 2 hours for me living in Manteca which is not to bad. Not sure what the verdict is going to be but hopefully we pic the spot that more can attend. Haven't had the opportunity to meet everyone as of yet, so I'm hoping that we get a good turn out. Either way it's going to be wet and muddy as hell. :D

JeepingGreen
12-17-2010, 11:50 AM
I wish you could vote for multiple choices.. I'm in for Hollister Sunday - MUD MUD MUD!! I would likely also come on Saturday - gonna depend on the status of my liver after tonight..

cruzcode
12-17-2010, 12:01 PM
I wish you could vote for multiple choices.. I'm in for Hollister Sunday - MUD MUD MUD!! I would likely also come on Saturday - gonna depend on the status of my liver after tonight..

Sorry about that. As I was clicking "submit poll" I realized that is one option that I did not include. Sorry!!!

I'm down for either day too! I guess we'll have to "post" if we can do either option.

It's getting close... :bounce:

RC

Family-jk
12-17-2010, 12:05 PM

Amen on the liver status. Knowing me I'll probably get drunk as fuck and wake up saying "I will never drink like that again". :D:beer:

Marcy
12-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Amen on the liver status. Knowing me I'll probably get drunk as fuck and wake up saying "I will never drink like that again". :D:beer:

:laughing: I say that all the time!

Marcy
12-17-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm voting for you as worst wheeling trip organizer ever! :laughing:

R8R ROK
12-17-2010, 12:44 PM
I would love to hang out but its not in the cards for me until after the Holidays.

cruzcode
12-17-2010, 12:56 PM
I cannot WAIT to wheel with everyone! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope my lockers work!!!

RC

09rubicon
12-17-2010, 01:39 PM
I cannot WAIT to wheel with everyone! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope my lockers work!!!

RC

I will pull you out if they don't! again

Fnord5
12-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Hour and a half drive to get to Carnige, not too bad.
I really can't afford to break anything, or shred my tires. (245/75/16 goodyear MT/r)
How much damage would I do trying to keep up with everyone?

Oh, and depending on damage answers, Sunday works best for me.

heepenjim
12-17-2010, 01:59 PM
I will pull you out if they don't! again

I would pull him out also. After I get a pic. :D

HOGGSTATUS
12-17-2010, 02:08 PM
I really can't afford to break anything, or shred my tires. (245/75/16 goodyear MT/r)

NONE!! Well as long as you don't follow me or MarineSpence!! :laughing2::laughing2:

marinespence
12-17-2010, 02:11 PM

just dont follow me and you should come out damage free! :laughing2::laughing2:

never been to carnegie but i know at hollister most trails are easy to stay damage free there are a couple that you will be told damage imminent, you can take bypasses for those (as im sure most will)

heepenjim
12-17-2010, 02:37 PM
just dont follow me and you should come out damage free! :laughing2::laughing2:

never been to carnegie but i know at hollister most trails are easy to stay damage free there are a couple that you will be told damage imminent, you can take bypasses for those (as im sure most will)

No need for a bypass I will follow you and Jeff. :D

Monty
12-17-2010, 03:22 PM
wish i could go but i gotta wait til i get me a new tie rod and SS.

Eugene
12-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Rick,
I lied to you. I won't be able to do Sunday, just Saturday. Carnegie prefered.

cruzcode
12-17-2010, 06:37 PM
wish i could go but i gotta wait til i get me a new tie rod and SS.

I've reserved my factory tie rod for Scott (09 Rubicon), you can have mine. I just threw away my factory SS, though. :(

RC

09rubicon
12-17-2010, 07:20 PM
I've reserved my factory tie rod for Scott (09 Rubicon), you can have mine. I just threw away my factory SS, though. :(

RC

Let Monty have the tie rod, I will bring a SS ( beat up but functional ). Now there is no excuse. I will take dibs on the stock front drive shaft of yours though.

sbron
12-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Rick,
I'd like to try Hollister. Either day is fine with me.
Ron

cruzcode
12-18-2010, 12:46 AM
It is done. The decision is SUNDAY, 12/19, at Hollister, at 10:00 a.m.

Some of the best decisions are made over cocktails. As it turns out, this decision was made swiftly, after several cocktails. :thefinger:

RC

cruzcode
12-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Let Monty have the tie rod, I will bring a SS ( beat up but functional ). Now there is no excuse. I will take dibs on the stock front drive shaft of yours though.

Scott,

That's cool of you, as I had reserved it for you. I'm bringing you my front driveshaft; it's already loaded up for tomorrow.

RC

Monty,

I have the tie rod, with tie-rod ends/nuts, and SS mount/nut, all in tact and loaded up for tomorrow. You're set, just come and get it. It sounds like Scott is bring you an SS to get you by, as well. :)

RC

cruzcode
12-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Rick,
I'd like to try Hollister. Either day is fine with me.
Ron

Great, we're starting at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, and will all by on Channel 17. See you tomorrow.

RC

cruzcode
12-18-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm voting for you as worst wheeling trip organizer ever! :laughing:

Youuuuu don't know!!!

RC

Family-jk
12-19-2010, 05:30 AM
Can't sleep. To damn excited about wheeling today.

Fnord5
12-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Had a guy at work RageQuit, so I got voluntold to come in today. Lil' bit of OT never hurt.

Going into the RK lift fund.:bounce:

Family-jk
12-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Had a guy at work RageQuit, so I got voluntold to come in today. Lil' bit of OT never hurt.

Sucks you gotta work, but that's the only way you can pay for the goods. :D To bad you can't make it. Maybe next time.

cruzcode
12-19-2010, 06:18 AM

"RK Lift Fund", nice! 3.5" on a two-door, and 5.5" on a four-door, and you'll love it.

RC

Monty
12-19-2010, 07:58 AM
hey Rick. i sent you a pm.can't make it today. i might be able to get the tie rod on my end. i appreciate you and Scott offering up your stock stuff to get me by. that's totally cool of you guys'. the norcal group here is badass.
:thefinger:

Fnord5
12-19-2010, 08:17 AM
:thefinger:"RK Lift Fund", nice! 3.5" on a two-door, and 5.5" on a four-door, and you'll love it.

RC

Thinking more the 2.5", as it will be more than enough, and will be less stressful on the drivetrain and all that. And I don't really want to ever go bigger than 35's

Of course, if someone wants to donate a set of Woods driveshafts or a rubicrawler, I'll go 3.5" :thefinger:

cruzcode
12-19-2010, 08:22 AM
hey Rick. i sent you a pm.can't make it today. i might be able to get the tie rod on my end. i appreciate you and Scott offering up your stock stuff to get me by. that's totally cool of you guys'. the norcal group here is badass.
:thefinger:

10-4.

RC