Need a Front Bumper [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Need a Front Bumper

GunnersJK
11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Hello All:

I'm in need of a front bumper for my '08 Rubi. I lost an argument with an immoveable object today. I'm near Gainesville, and will arrange a pick-up.

Anybody have one they'd like to get out of the garage for cheap, or free? Thanks.

PM or cell is 352-804-2254. Thanks!

Jester
11-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Post this up in the wanted section too within the whole forum. Good luck to you in your search.

Jester
11-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Nevermind I just realized you already did.

Clark
11-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I've got one you can have, sent you a PM

rooster
11-05-2008, 04:07 AM
Now that you found us, we would like to see you participate. ;) or even maybe make it to a Meet and Greet

GunnersJK
11-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Clark:

Thanks, I responded to your PM.

Rooster:

You're right, I should participate more. Gainesville's a pretty good trip down to central Florida, so it makes the meet-n-greets kinda tough. I'll squeeze in a few visits eventually though.

Grant211
11-05-2008, 05:48 AM
How cool is this...

when a jeeper is in need another buddy is there to help! That's awesome!!!

Maybe i should put up a thread asking for a hemi?:laughing:

FL JEEPN
11-05-2008, 06:46 AM
How cool is this...

when a jeeper is in need another buddy is there to help! That's awesome!!!

Maybe i should put up a thread asking for a hemi?:laughing:

Ask for 2!

GunnersJK
11-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Many thanks to Clark for the bumper. I picked it up this morning, installed it this afternoon, and it is perfect. Flawless condition. A quick wash and some 303 and it looks new.

I'm not too impressed with that plastic air dam. Leaving it off for now until I can pick up some new install clips from the dealer. This whole process has me evaluating aftermarket bumpers again. My original bumper took a minimal hit. The metal made it through okay, but the plastic and crush cans were trashed. I'm seriously considering a Shrockworks mid-width. I doubt it would even have been scratched. Anyone in the area sporting one of those?