Marcy is a Raider Fan / Raiderette! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Marcy is a Raider Fan / Raiderette!

cruzcode
12-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Team NorCal,

I have an exciting new development for you, about one of our very own JKO NorCalers, Marcy!!!

Marcy is currently up in the boonies with several members of Cutts Crew (pray for her now), and during her time there, she opened up to the group last night, and professed her love for the Oakland Raiders. I know, we too, were surprised at this confession, as it has been inconsistent with her alliances in the past. As a matter of fact, Marcy has even convinced her rig "Jerome", to accessorize himself, to reflect their new found love of the Silver & Black. Marcy is in the process of having tattoo designs drawn up, and Jerome (as you can see below), has already added some "Raider love" to his ensemble.

Marcy also shared with the group that she is considering trying out for the Raiderette's next year, and has already put down her bottle of Jack, trading it in for a portable boombox, with an iPod full of Shakira and Justin Beiber, to practice her moves wherever she goes! We applaud Marcy's enthusiasm and discipline!

I know that there are many of you Raider fans who will be excited to initiate and welcome Marcy into your family! I would like to thank my esteemed colleague, Spencer (a.k.a. marinespence) for handling this "situation" up North. Well done, Spencer!

DISCLAIMER: I take no part in Marcy's enthusiasm toward the Raiders, since my team the Tennessee Titans, are an AFC rival.

RC

References: Photography by marinespence; Craftyness Award - marinespence; Narration by cruzcode

--For the love of God, Marcy is going to absolutely murder us for this stunt. But definitely more Spencer, than me!--

rubirobv
12-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Well,Marcy's recent revelation comes as a bit of a surprise and Jerome looks like he's lived a little with the touch of silver. I say go for it Marcy. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone get in your way. Forget the Green and Gold, and Coors Lights on a hot summer day. That's in the past. The furture is now. I'm so proud of you, girl.

These are your new colors now.

Eugene
12-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Welcome Marcy to the throngs of Raider fans! Welcome, welcome to the pit of despair and disappontment. Being a Raider fan is like spending a load of cash on a mod that sucks offroad. But have heart! All Raider fans are optomists that look to the future! You too will feel this way. Congrats on your conversion! Welcome to the Dark Side.

R8R ROK
12-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Spence

You are out of control.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

cruzcode
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes, although I usually don't like all black everything on JKs, I think Marcy has a sweet looking two-door, with the black rims, etc.

So sweet, that after a few silver accents )which are coming soon), and she'll have a Raider-Cruiser!

RC

UGET IT
12-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Funny stuff!

nootherride
12-05-2010, 01:08 PM
I was so hungover sat morning i think i didnt get this at first:D

Eugene
12-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Yes, although I usually don't like all black everything on JKs, I think Marcy has a sweet looking two-door, with the black rims, etc.

So sweet, that after a few silver accents )which are coming soon), and she'll have a Raider-Cruiser!

RC

Pink goes well also with silver and black. Whadya' think about pink diff covers with silver raider shileds on the door or silver diff covers with pink shields? You have to remember..girls like pink.

Marcy
12-05-2010, 02:57 PM
You had someone put a few magnets on my Jeep... it wasn't that clever.

cruzcode
12-05-2010, 02:59 PM

I had nothing to do with anything. I'm innocent and neutral, just like Canada and Switzerland.

I just report the news. :grin:

RC

Marcy
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey Eugene, where's the picture you have of Rick's toaster?

oz97tj
12-05-2010, 04:32 PM

lol. Hear that sound? It sounds like someones balls being crushed.

marinespence
12-05-2010, 04:53 PM
I was joking I didn't want to start a war.... yet!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Marcy
12-05-2010, 08:58 PM
For the record, this is what I think of the Raiders.

Eugene
12-05-2010, 09:30 PM

You mean the rainbow toaster? Was waiting for a special occasion.

marinespence
12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
For the record, this is what I think of the Raiders.

You still have that! I was laughing so hard when you tore that off the ceiling in the bar!

cruzcode
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM

No way. You WOULDN'T!!! That isn't fair!!!

RC

Marcy
12-05-2010, 10:52 PM
You still have that! I was laughing so hard when you tore that off the ceiling in the bar!

I stuck in my purse at the bar so they wouldn't see it. Then, yesterday morning I put in my bag... I don't know why. And I was too drunk either time before to notice it's a huge sticker they taped to the ceiling LOL!

marinespence
12-05-2010, 11:51 PM
I stuck in my purse at the bar so they wouldn't see it. Then, yesterday morning I put in my bag... I don't know why. And I was too drunk either time before to notice it's a huge sticker they taped to the ceiling LOL!

Yeah you stood on a bar stool to pull it down! My friends can't get me to the bars here but I would drive to livermore to go bar hopping! You are way too funny!

Marcy
12-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah you stood on a bar stool to pull it down! My friends can't get me to the bars here but I would drive to livermore to go bar hopping! You are way too funny!

I remember standing on the bar stool and I'm really shocked I didn't fall off of it.

marinespence
12-06-2010, 10:13 AM
I remember standing on the bar stool and I'm really shocked I didn't fall off of it.

if i remember correctly i think you where using my shoulder to keep yourself steady. still impressive since i was too drunk to getmy change back from the bartender. when we hitting a bar again?:beer:

Renee
12-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Woah, butthurt much? :laughing: