rocklights! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: rocklights!

marinespence
12-02-2010, 03:57 PM
so nobody fell for my free beer thread so im gonna try this. Me and hoggstatus are gonna be installing my lights tonight anyone who wants to hang out is more than welcome to stop by! my cell is 4086799140.

R8R ROK
12-02-2010, 04:33 PM
so nobody fell for my free beer thread so im gonna try this. Me and hoggstatus are gonna be installing my lights tonight anyone who wants to hang out is more than welcome to stop by! my cell is 4086799140.

Man
I would love to hang out.
Hopefully on the next one.

Toxic518
12-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Shoot, saw this too late. I just received my set of Vision X Tantrum rock lights. I would of driven down to help, so I would have an idea what I was doing when I install mine.

marinespence
12-02-2010, 07:00 PM
at the rate things are going now i dont thinki i will get to the lights tonight. i decided to change my oil and paint my rails (finally). so if i end up installing them later i will post a couple days in advance.

cruzcode
12-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Just got in, had to eat dinner, haze Marcy on a couple of threads, change clothes, and read your post. Sorry I missed out.

How did the install go?

RC

Marcy
12-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Just got in, had to eat dinner, haze Marcy on a couple of threads, change clothes, and read your post. Sorry I missed out.

How did the install go?

RC

Why would you do such a mean thing?!

cruzcode
12-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Why would you do such a mean thing?!

Oh don't worry, the dinner I ate didn't harm any animals or anything... ;)

RC

Marcy
12-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Oh don't worry, the dinner I ate didn't harm any animals or anything... ;)

RC

Nope, you just hurt your own leg :laughing:

cruzcode
12-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Nope, you just hurt your own leg :laughing:

Ouch!!! Damn, you're good! Nice knowledge!

--BUT JEROME'S FATE HAS ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED...

RC

Marcy
12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Ouch!!! Damn, you're good! Nice knowledge!

--BUT JEROME'S FATE HAS ALREADY BEEN DETERMINED...

RC

Jerome wanted me to quote his friend 2Pac for you...

"I ain't a killer but don't push me"

cruzcode
12-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Jerome wanted me to quote his friend 2Pac for you...

"I ain't a killer but don't push me"

:shocked:

RC

marinespence
12-03-2010, 06:21 AM
The install was fun! Not very productive though! I put this on my facebook and i ended up getting two girls who showed up thinking there would be hot guys there! (SERIOUSLY STEVE WTF!) they painted my rockrails while me and my buddy jake wired up the lights. It went about as well as expected im gonna have to sand the rails down in some places but oh well!:thefinger:

We only got the front lights hooked up i am using led strips to see if i like them and they are ghetto rigged in place with zipties!:grinpimp: If i dont like them i will put the 55w lamps in.

garner
12-03-2010, 07:10 AM
The install was fun! Not very productive though! I put this on my facebook and i ended up getting two girls who showed up thinking there would be hot guys there! (SERIOUSLY STEVE WTF!) they painted my rockrails while me and my buddy jake wired up the lights. It went about as well as expected im gonna have to sand the rails down in some places but oh well!:thefinger:

We only got the front lights hooked up i am using led strips to see if i like them and they are ghetto rigged in place with zipties!:grinpimp: If i dont like them i will put the 55w lamps in.

I think the question that needs to be answered is, Where the girls hot???

marinespence
12-03-2010, 07:25 AM
I think the question that needs to be answered is, Where the girls hot???

They where attractive. One was a lesbian do i get bonus points?

HOGGSTATUS
12-03-2010, 08:06 AM
They where attractive. One was a lesbian do i get bonus points?

NO BONUS POINTS FOR YOU !!!!

HOGGSTATUS
12-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Sorry I couldn't get down there....work is killing me with OT!!!

marinespence
12-03-2010, 08:09 AM
NO BONUS POINTS FOR YOU !!!!

Dude what the hell no bonus points! i know what you are trying to get me to admit and i wont do it on the forum!:thefinger:

marinespence
12-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Sorry I couldn't get down there....work is killing me with OT!!!

its cool dude we will hook up the rears next week some time

Marcy
12-03-2010, 09:07 AM
:shocked:

RC

I guess my Jeep doesn't like it when people threaten to put stickers on him.

marinespence
12-03-2010, 10:11 AM

for the record i promised no stickers.:innocent:

Marcy
12-03-2010, 10:14 AM

After I tell you what my plans are for the prank I'm pulling on Rick you'll want to be on my side :laughing::laughing::laughing:

marinespence
12-03-2010, 01:18 PM
After I tell you what my plans are for the prank I'm pulling on Rick you'll want to be on my side :laughing::laughing::laughing:

So tell me already!

09rubicon
12-03-2010, 02:19 PM

Damn, I just came across an brand spankin new JK-F sticker I was gonna put on Jerome for you. You know, to help show the :rainbow:

Marcy
12-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Damn, I just came across an brand spankin new JK-F sticker I was gonna put on Jerome for you. You know, to help show the :rainbow:

He is a little mad at you right now

09rubicon
12-03-2010, 02:32 PM
He is a little mad at you right now

I know, I still owe him a nice set of pink zebra stripes. I have not forgoten. I will try to make it up by bringing one of his best friends over for a play date next time.......I will bring Jack!:grinpimp:

Marcy
12-03-2010, 02:49 PM
I know, I still owe him a nice set of pink zebra stripes. I have not forgoten. I will try to make it up by bringing one of his best friends over for a play date next time.......I will bring Jack!:grinpimp:

As long as you haven't forgotten then I guess it's ok.

cruzcode
12-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I think Jerome is a pushover. I stylish pushover, but a pushover nonetheless. :D

RC

SPINELESS!!! What good are you???

RC

Umm, okay. It's time that we had "the discussion." Have you ever heard of a double-standard? Okay, well, that's what we have here. You see, I can play pranks on YOU, which is fine, and totally acceptable. However, you are unauthorized to play pranks on ME, which would be unacceptable.

Are we good? :D

RC

That is OUTstanding!!!

RC

WTF? I may take back the "OUTstanding" comment, if you're intending to loose your ability to walk, due to a "Non-Marcy Zebra Stripe Infliction."

RC