FREE BEER! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: FREE BEER!

marinespence
12-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Well my rocklights just arrived so guess what im doing tonight! Anyone that wants to come by and help will be greatly appreciated and not to mention free beer and i will even buy pizza! if interested PM me for address or send me a text 4086799140.

Im in San Jose near oakridge mall.

marcy i have your duct tape... LOL!

R8R ROK
12-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Well my rocklights just arrived so guess what im doing tonight! Anyone that wants to come by and help will be greatly appreciated and not to mention free beer and i will even buy pizza! if interested PM me for address or send me a text 4086799140.

Im in San Jose near oakridge mall.

Spence, why are you buying rock lights instead of saving up for 37's ? :beer:

Oh, Sorry I can't make it. My son has his first soccer match tonight.

marinespence
12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Spence, why are you buying rock lights instead of saving up for 37's ? :beer:

Oh, Sorry I can't make it. My son has his first soccer match tonight.

becuase after realizing i need to change gears and while im at it get a locker and beef up the 30 tires becomes real expensie real quick! plus i kinda like being a underdog! tires will happen after the new year!:bounce:

R8R ROK
12-01-2010, 01:51 PM
becuase after realizing i need to change gears and while im at it get a locker and beef up the 30 tires becomes real expensie real quick! plus i kinda like being a underdog! tires will happen after the new year!:bounce:

Thats only a month from now. Right on!!!!!!!!

marinespence
12-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Beer!

rubirobv
12-01-2010, 09:40 PM
What lights are you going with?

marinespence
12-01-2010, 09:48 PM
What lights are you going with?

i ordered some lights from trail gear they are just standard rubber cased work lights. i am probably going to install them tomorrow.