Need Nor-Cal CB Help [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Need Nor-Cal CB Help

JeepingGreen
11-22-2010, 08:26 AM
I do not want to spend another run sounding like :cookiemonster: My CB antenna fitting fell off my Jeep. It's the fitting that the antenna plugs into on one end and the CB antenna cable on the other.. All I actually need is the nut/washer and plastic isolation washer (the fitting is still on the end of my CB antenna cable), but I'm guessing if I find those, I can just buy the whole fitting as a kit. I'm hoping to find a place here on the peninsula but if not, I can always visit the truck stop on the way to Tahoe Wednesday. I may actually qualify for a "frequent buyer" discount - I've now bought 3 CB's and 2 antennas from them, not to mention the installation hardware (cig. lighter plugs, antenna fittings, etc.)..

Sludge Puppy
11-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Fry's would have them. If you really have an issue, there is the Ham shop south of Oakland that I would almost guarantee would have what you need. It is not the pennisula but better then nothing :)

rubirobv
11-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Radio Shack for about $10.00

JeepingGreen
11-22-2010, 02:10 PM
I got one at Fryes.. I thought about Radio Shack but lately every time I've gone there, they didn't have whatever I was looking for.. Thanks guys!

nootherride
11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
I got one at Fryes.. I thought about Radio Shack but lately every time I've gone there, they didn't have whatever I was looking for.. Thanks guys!

and they want a sample of your dna when you buy batteries:thefinger:

i gave radio shack my email...big mistake them and all the partner companies harass you to no end...anyway lol glad you got your cb fix...is it still laying in your passenger seat tho:D

JeepingGreen
11-22-2010, 03:04 PM
and they want a sample of your dna when you buy batteries:thefinger:

i gave radio shack my email...big mistake them and all the partner companies harass you to no end...anyway lol glad you got your cb fix...is it still laying in your passenger seat tho:D

ya - still on the seat.. will mount it back in its spot tonight (also got duck tape).. tonight i'm going to try to use the swr meter to dial it in...