Carnegie play ground Tomorrow 11/22 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Carnegie play ground Tomorrow 11/22

Family-jk
11-21-2010, 05:02 PM
I've got Monday off and felt like going over to Carnegie to screw around for a while. I know it's short notice, but anyone in the area wanting to meet up I will be out there probably around 11am.

JeepingGreen
11-21-2010, 05:11 PM
I still haven't been to Carnegie... Can't make it with work tomorrow but I'll be stopping by one of these times...

Family-jk
11-21-2010, 05:56 PM
I still haven't been to Carnegie... Can't make it with work tomorrow but I'll be stopping by one of these times...

I was at Carnegie about 7 years ago riding a friends dirt bike. I just found out a few months ago about a play ground for Jeeps/Trucks. Thought since I had a day off I would go check it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

09rubicon
11-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Damn, I have to work on Monday. Sucks too cause I only live about 5 miles from carnagie.

cruzcode
11-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Damn, I have to work on Monday. Sucks too cause I only live about 5 miles from carnagie.

Welcome back, Scott!

RC

Family-jk
11-22-2010, 07:52 AM

Yep, I figured everyone would be working but though I'd throw out the invite anyways just in case. :beer:

Family-jk
11-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Went to Carnegie just to mess around for an afternoon. When I got there I found some high school kids stuck in a water hole. Had to winch them out and found that his air intake sucked water and screwed the engine. Playing in water for them became no fun at that point. However, it was muddy as hell, so trying to climb over rocks became more of a slip and slide than anything but it was still fun.

YouTube - Carnegie 4x4 Play Area (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp7hdfiuPPY)

R8R ROK
11-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Nice Vid,

I hate the mud. sliding off your line sucks.