GIANT BALL OF FLAMES [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: GIANT BALL OF FLAMES

nootherride
11-14-2010, 01:24 PM
:pissed:As the sang goes....i was given a warning and a 3 day ban by the other site (we all know who) since then i have been 're instated" the incident involved me mentioning my mechanic and fellow jk owner....but not a member of any site....oh and also some choice words of profanity to a higher member than myself...who is apparently a Socal god of some kind over there...but lets not name names...Any how my question is, seeing as im converting to the dark forum:D any ideas the best way to go out in a shit storm of:pissed:
i mean i could take the haker terrorist approach but the concequences are grave:laughing: dont even begin to bring up freedom of speech to these guys it doesnt exist on "there" site hell i dont even think they could spell it...anyway i look foward to your insight...oh and lets leave any kind words,flowers and kittens bullshit out....i want fire and brimstone ideas :pissed:

HOGGSTATUS
11-14-2010, 01:30 PM
:pissed:As the sang goes....i was given a warning and a 3 day ban by the other site (we all know who) since then i have been 're instated" the incident involved me mentioning my mechanic and fellow jk owner....but not a member of any site....oh and also some choice words of profanity to a higher member than myself...who is apparently a Socal god of some kind over there...but lets not name names...Any how my question is, seeing as im converting to the dark forum:D any ideas the best way to go out in a shit storm of:pissed:
i mean i could take the haker terrorist approach but the concequences are grave:laughing: dont even begin to bring up freedom of speech to these guys it doesnt exist on "there" site hell i dont even think they could spell it...anyway i look foward to your insight...oh and lets leave any kind words,flowers and kittens bullshit out....i want fire and brimstone ideas :pissed:

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:Fuck them:thefinger: their not worth your time!!! Plus they've already read what you"ve said HERE!!

rubirobv
11-14-2010, 01:37 PM

JKO exists because of that douche. His business model doesn't work for those of us that want a true forum to share information. This thread is destined for the Dirty Laundry / Banned Thread, so in the tradition of JKO, I'm proud to say IBTM :beer:

So, you're being watched closely over there, so I would come up with some sort of stealth message that says how you feel and where you're headed. Best thing is to bring some people with you. Hit him in the wallet, then kick him in the vajayjay.

HOGGSTATUS
11-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Best thing is to bring some people with you. Hit him in the wallet, then kick him in the vajayjay.

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:"KICK HIM IN THE VAJAYJAY" I love it Rob!!! Bring the rest of Norcal over..... WHO EVER IS LEFT!!!! :grinpimp:

JohnnyWalker
11-14-2010, 01:46 PM
IBTM, Fuckers! :thefinger:

joeglock
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
IBTM

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Everything that Rob & Hogg said

I just spilled a bucket of paint laughing so hard.

"then kick him in the vajayjay. "

That may go in my sig permanantly :D

EDITED FOR HUMOR: Hey Rob are you a ViceLord from Kicking it in the vajayjay Jeep Gang.

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Woops , another one steps in front of the Tanks.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_l44UiD8W6s8/S7N0qo1KNfI/AAAAAAAAAKo/qXDoHWE3YU8/s1600/Tank+Man.jpg

Stuka
11-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the other side, where the grass actually is greener :)

nootherride
11-14-2010, 03:36 PM
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:Fuck them:thefinger: their not worth your time!!! Plus they've already read what you"ve said HERE!!

I said my parting words...ready to move on to a new forum and awsome crew
sometimes you need to clean house....including your browser:)

nootherride
11-14-2010, 03:38 PM
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:"KICK HIM IN THE VAJAYJAY" I love it Rob!!! Bring the rest of Norcal over..... WHO EVER IS LEFT!!!! :grinpimp:

LMAO:D