THANK YOU!!!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: THANK YOU!!!!

rooster
10-26-2008, 06:24 PM
To all you guys that came to Jeeptoberfest and voted for me...THANKS!!!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z148/rooster5333/Jeeptoberfest08/IMG_1993.jpg

HITMONEY
10-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Congrats!!!

Good seeing you there!!

We went to Hardrock today, Sunday, and had a blast.

rooster
10-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Congrats!!!

Good seeing you there!!

We went to Hardrock today, Sunday, and had a blast.

Good seeing you too Dennis. We are talking about coming down your way. I want to get together with you guys and wheel. I left mine at home today since I havent got my lockers wired yet. You did an awesome job out there and had everyone talking. Your Jeep is badass! And walked that course like nothing. Glad my Jeep wasnt in your voting class!!

ps..I did vote for you in top 10 and Extreme. I didnt hear who won those classes though. You may want to check their website to see if your one of them.

HITMONEY
10-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Good seeing you too Dennis. We are talking about coming down your way. I want to get together with you guys and wheel. I left mine at home today since I havent got my lockers wired yet. You did an awesome job out there and had everyone talking. Your Jeep is badass! And walked that course like nothing. Glad my Jeep wasnt in your voting class!!

ps..I did vote for you in top 10 and Extreme. I didnt hear who won those classes though. You may want to check their website to see if your one of them.

We went this morning because they said they were announcing the winners at 10am. Then we found out they moved it to 2pm. :thefinger:

We left for Hardrock but I wanted to do the Extreme Course before I left... I entered the moderate course to get to the extreme course.... they were running backwards, and blew the fuel pump fuse 2 more times, so I didn't get to do the Extreme Course. I know I could have made it.:bawling:

I must have a wire being pinched somewhere that when I bounce the rear end hard it blows my fuel pump fuse... went through 4 of them this weekend.
:shaking:

Sucks too, cause I was walking that moderate course. Oh well... next year after I get all these Gremlins out. :grinpimp:

I don't know who won "Top 10".. its not on their site yet.

Jester
10-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Wish I could have been there this weekend but I was on call. Glad you guys had fun congrats!:beer:

Grant211
10-27-2008, 04:50 AM
congrats Jeff!

Crazy X
10-27-2008, 03:02 PM
X2,Congrats :beer:

bfj aka tambil
10-27-2008, 05:12 PM
You deserve it Jeff. Congrats..

mikeyfl
10-27-2008, 06:40 PM
nice. :beer: