Good Day to you Veterans in Nor Cal and elsewhere. [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Good Day to you Veterans in Nor Cal and elsewhere.

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 06:53 AM
So as I drag my butt to work at 5:50 am for Veterans day while my wife and everyone else that didn't serve gets the day off , I wish you guys a good Veterans Day.

FYI, I didn't serve to protect anyones freedom I served to get a college education. USN 85-89.(Thats when the US protected Sadamm Husen from the Evil Iran :D) :beer::beer:

Stuka
11-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Happy veterans day to all the others out there (Especially to all you other Marines!) I too have to work today.

Semper Fi!

marinespence
11-11-2010, 07:19 AM
I know what you mean my brothers where up playing video games all night long and laughed when I left for work at 530.... oh well (USMC 05-09)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

marinespence
11-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Happy veterans day to all the others out there (Especially to all you other Marines!) I too have to work today.

Semper Fi!

OOHRAH! I'm hungover from yesterday!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 07:34 AM
I know what you mean my brothers where up playing video games all night long and laughed when I left for work at 530.... oh well (USMC 05-09)

Damm Man , Just realized we served twenty years apart. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! You could be my son . LOL Its good to know I can keep up with the young guns. :beer:

Celebrate your hangover!!!!

JeepingGreen
11-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Was just going to post something like this and noticed this thread.. Thanks to all the Veterans out there!

<bump> :bounce::beer:

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Was just going to post something like this and noticed this thread.. Thanks to all the Veterans out there!

<bump> :bounce::beer:

Thanks man ,

Hey Sub dude , Post up. :beer:

There has to be more veterans out there in Nor Cal :beer:

THECHAD
11-11-2010, 10:13 PM
up here in chico, I too went to work at 6am while everyone else is sleeping..seems all the veterans are working on their day, while the others are off...sooooo wrong

09rubicon
11-11-2010, 10:18 PM
US Army 1997-Present, and I did have the day off! Although it was the first day off since the 10th of last month.

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 10:20 PM
US Army 1997-Present, and I did have the day off! Although it was the first day off since the 10th of last month.

Well Scott you deserve the time off!! Hopefully you got to spend it with the family or doing something fun!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 10:23 PM
up here in chico, I too went to work at 6am while everyone else is sleeping..seems all the veterans are working on their day, while the others are off...sooooo wrong

Hey Man , Thanks for posting in this thread , You seriously are the baddest ass Veteran as I can see so far.

Much Appreciated
Thank You

09rubicon
11-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Well Scott you deserve the time off!! Hopefully you got to spend it with the family or doing something fun!!

Actually I installed a lift on my Ram today!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey Sub dude , Post up. :beer:

There has to be more veterans out there in Nor Cal :beer:

Damm it

I have to quote myself.

You underwater Mfer where are you , I don't have Sonar, can't afford it , never could. Surface biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thefinger:

09rubicon
11-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Damm it

I have to quote myself.

You underwater Mfer where are you , I don't have Sonar, can't afford it , never could. Surface biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thefinger:

Maybe he is out on a float?

THECHAD
11-11-2010, 10:33 PM
r8r rok where are you located??

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 10:46 PM
I just text the SUB. MAN!! should be here soon!

SCARDUP
11-11-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm here aholes what do you want I get out in 5 months and have 75 days of leave on the books so I have alot of off days coming up or I could wait till I get out and sell em back and buy the long arm kit from Tflex.

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm here aholes what do you want I get out in 5 months and have 75 days of leave on the books so I have alot of off days coming up or I could wait till I get out and sell em back and buy the long arm kit from Tflex.

That's my buddy!! How's it going bud!! You work today??

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Sell them back and buy the Long arm kit!!!:smokin:

SCARDUP
11-11-2010, 10:58 PM
No but I did get paid today and ordered some lower control arms and ate a free meal at Hooters and took my buddies winch off the jeep.

SCARDUP
11-11-2010, 11:01 PM
And today was my brothers birthday so I hung out with him since I've been underwater the last five years and missed every major event in all my family and friend's lives....so now I gotta make up for lost time.

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 11:01 PM
No but I did get paid today and ordered some lower control arms and ate a free meal at Hooters and took my buddies winch off the jeep.

Ahh.... Sailor Moon should have let you make payments or something, I don't think he's going to be using it anytime soon!

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 11:03 PM
And today was my brothers birthday so I hung out with him since I've been underwater the last five years and missed every major event in all my family and friend's lives....so now I gotta make up for lost time.

Totally understandable!! How's the Jeep Rollin??

SCARDUP
11-11-2010, 11:05 PM
The Jeep still has some weird oscillating vibration over 65mph but we can check it out after I get another new tire. I am paranoid about the gears and I know its not the tires since it was doing the same thing on the way up the Rubicon before I had the spare on.

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 11:09 PM
The Jeep still has some weird oscillating vibration over 65mph but we can check it out after I get another new tire. I am paranoid about the gears and I know its not the tires since it was doing the same thing on the way up the Rubicon before I had the spare on.

You should have yanked the cover before you changed the oil then!! Maybe next weekend or sooner you better do something about it!!

SCARDUP
11-11-2010, 11:22 PM
And what do I need a Long Arm kit for that shit is overated for a Unlimited I got plenty of quality travel and my ride quality is above average for an off road vehicle... If I wanted a Long Arm I woulda bought a Range Rover. A two door on the other hand I could understand especially after driving your rig around.

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 06:37 AM
r8r rok where are you located??

Down in the Bay Area :D , with some of these other hooligans.

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 06:40 AM

Typical Sub guy, I check out last night and you surface. Damm now I am going to have to wait till you come up for air again. :beer: