Spencer Stories , if you have them post them here. [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Spencer Stories , if you have them post them here.

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 11:03 AM
This should provide hours of entertainment. :D

Edited for Rules purposes.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST ONE STORY PER DAY. Unless,,,,

YOUR Spencer.

WKDYJ
11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
This is going to Get good

09rubicon
11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Who is Spencer??

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Who is Spencer??

I think I will let Jeff handle this one. :beer::beer:

JeepingGreen
11-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Who is Spencer??

here he is!
http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/the-rubicon-trail-november-2010/rubicontrailnov2010342.jpg

WKDYJ
11-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Who is Spencer??

He is the only guy i know that has a 1987 JK lol. I give him credit he wheels the crap out of this jeep.

Marcy
11-10-2010, 11:16 AM

Arenít you supposed to start out with at least one?!

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 11:23 AM
Arenít you supposed to start out with at least one?!

There are some better stories but the one that typifies Spencer the most is last weekend in the middle of the CON he says " Damm it , If I didn't have these new rocksliders I would have made it over that boulder! "

This comes from a man that prior to owning rocksliders used his frame as rocksliders.

HOGGSTATUS
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM

Well shit that's lot!!! I'll post one a day then.....
Let me think.....It all started when I decided to go run Barrett Lake Trail. We drove up there together, filled up gas at Fresh pond! Got back on to HWY50 and made the left on Ice House Rd. Now we both drive kinda fast, however I run swaybar's .....CRAZY Spencer had NONE AT THE TIME(that's right no swaybar front or back) Anyways so we're driving to fast on the twistys, I get some minor body roll and slow down in a turn. I quickly think to myself "Spencer got no swaybar!!! I look in my rear view mirror to see him DRIFT THE TURN!!! I'm not talking a slight drift, I talking FUCKIN KEN BLOCK DRIFT!! God do I wish my visual memories could be put on Video!!

Spencer is MORE SAVAGE THEN ME SOMETIMES!!

marinespence
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
There are some better stories but the one that typifies Spencer the most is last weekend in the middle of the CON he says " Damm it , If I didn't have these new rocksliders I would have made it over that boulder! "

This comes from a man that prior to owning rocksliders used his frame as rocksliders.

Irony sucks! Once Jeff sees this things will get interesting, I will stay out of it though.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

marinespence
11-10-2010, 11:29 AM
As I was putting up my post, Jeff piped in!

HOGGSTATUS
11-10-2010, 11:30 AM

AND THE BODY!!!

HOGGSTATUS
11-10-2010, 11:35 AM
I think I will let Jeff handle this one. :beer::beer:

MarineSpence.... One of the CRAZIEST WHEELER I KNOW!! Did the Rubicon in the rain and snow without LOCKERS OR A WINCH!! Probably the best driver I've seen!!

marinespence
11-10-2010, 11:35 AM
AND THE BODY!!!

Nobody told me trail rated didn't include the sheet metal!

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 11:46 AM
I will stay out of it though.

How can you stay out of this when you are this :laughing2:

I edited the first post for Rules purposes.

YOUR Spencer.

marinespence
11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
How can you stay out of this when you are this :laughing2:

I edited the first post for Rules purposes.

YOUR Spencer.

aw man we tell all the storys this thread will get huge! My wheeling is officially a public entertainment service that i provide for you guys. i will do my best to keep new storys coming!

HOGGSTATUS
11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
aw man we tell all the storys this thread will get huge! My wheeling is officially a public entertainment service that i provide for you guys. i will do my best to keep new storys coming!

Spencer... Tell the story about "THE MINI TANK TRAP"!!!!

Marcy
11-10-2010, 12:34 PM

If you ever need someone to ride with you, you can call me :D

HOGGSTATUS
11-10-2010, 12:42 PM
If you ever need someone to ride with you, you can call me :D

YOU MUST BE FEARLESS!! Or maybe you just want to see how much abuse our JK'S CAN HANDLE!! ITS ALOT....Spencer has vigorously tested this theory!!! ROFL !!

Marcy
11-10-2010, 12:58 PM
YOU MUST BE FEARLESS!! Or maybe you just want to see how much abuse our JK'S CAN HANDLE!! ITS ALOT....Spencer has vigorously tested this theory!!! ROFL !!

I don't think his driving would scare me, I think it would be fun!

marinespence
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Spencer... Tell the story about "THE MINI TANK TRAP"!!!!

Me and jeff (Hoggstatus) decided to go play in hollister and before long we find a trail neither of us had been on before. well after jeff hit his windshield on a low hanging tree i decide i need to take a line thats slightly more to the left. It was a bad line my tires slipped off the wall and i was dragging my side and stuck that way. i ripped off the fenders getting out of it and continue to then bash in the jeep in almost every way possible. i will post pictures of the "damage" later (sorry guys im at work).

marinespence
11-10-2010, 01:06 PM
I don't think his driving would scare me, I think it would be fun!

i dont think its scary but you might think im a complete idiot by the end. regardless your welcome to see for yourself anytime.

HOGGSTATUS
11-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Me and jeff (Hoggstatus) decided to go play in hollister and before long we find a trail neither of us had been on before. well after jeff hit his windshield on a low hanging tree i decide i need to take a line thats slightly more to the left. It was a bad line my tires slipped off the wall and i was dragging my side and stuck that way. i ripped off the fenders getting out of it and continue to then bash in the jeep in almost every way possible. i will post pictures of the "damage" later (sorry guys im at work) but here is what i looked like at one point.

Well I need to add some info here due to Spencer modesty, it actually all started when I was thinking "I've got to find a new trail to run", so I thought I know of a trail I've been wanting to run. We pulled up to it I say over the CB "Spencer you ever run this trail" He replied "No", So we ran it!! Half way through I'm super close to a tree, I tried to turn away from it however that only made it worse!! Spencer comes and pushes my Jeep away from the tree as much as possible. I get through and pull forward enough for Spencer to get by the tree. I park get out only to see his tire down down into the 4 foot deep rut running all the way through the trail!! Spencer due to running 32" tire is now stuck and there's no way I can back up, he go's forward and back about 10 to 15 times until he's plowed the dirt enough to be able to romp like a speed demon backward INTO THE WALL, causing more damage to the body then anyone wants to see!! I think at this point he still had one maybe two fenders still on. He got unstuck back on the line and down to the tree where he cakes his door pillar!! We get him past that I get in my Jeep and find out the trail is actually "Upper jungle"(where I first seen a good friend plow his windshield into) I make a right up a trail to get out!! I stop half way through knowing Spencer will have some problems getting up and through. I go back to where he was and spot him down to where my Jeep was parked. He make the turn only to get stuck, I give him a tug to get him out!! The Jeep falls again off the line a his ONE WEEK OLD windshield light comes into contact with the wall and breaks to piece!! He laughed about the whole situation! If one was going to get the damage fixed it would be around 5-7 grand!!

marinespence
11-10-2010, 02:39 PM
why would i do all the damage after i put evo armor on?:laughing2::laughing2:

marinespence
11-10-2010, 02:40 PM
there not dents they are battle scars! also on that note im getting antsy lets wheel this weekend!:beer:

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
there not dents they are battle scars! also on that note im getting antsy lets wheel this weekend!:beer:

Damm Dude, Do you ever take a break??:D

marinespence
11-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Damm Dude, Do you ever take a break??:D

NEVER!

Marcy
11-10-2010, 03:04 PM
i dont think its scary but you might think im a complete idiot by the end. regardless your welcome to see for yourself anytime.

:laughing: You don't really want me in your Jeep with you, I never shut up!

marinespence
11-10-2010, 03:13 PM

I talk a lot too no biggy!

JeepingGreen
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Ha! Funny stuff... Not a story but a great quote from the Rubicon...

"If I die in a Jeep crash, I want someone to say it was tragic, but it was AWESOME!" ~Spencer...

Here's a video of it (the quote is around the 4:45 mark)... (it's an .mp4 - you will need QuickTime 7 or an iPhone to view). The video is about 28MB so you will likely need a fast internet connection - although my iPhone streamed it ok (with a good signal)...

http://www.jeepcali.com/video/Rubicon%20Trail%20Run%20-%20November,%202010%20-%20Rubicon%20Trail%20part%207%20(If%20I%20die%20in %20a%20Jeep%20crash).mp4

If you have problems, you can visit the video page and try manually downloading and opening it (instead of opening in the browser window)..
http://www.jeepcali.com/video/ the name of the video is "Rubicon Trail Run - November, 2010 - Rubicon Trail part 7 (If I die in a Jeep crash).mp4 "

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 05:02 PM
JeepinGreen,

Sound on my computer is jacked up. I remember that and something else in regards to it would be best if put on youtube. :D

mmccurdy
11-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Okay how the hell does this thread reach two pages in 12 hours...

whatever... here's a video that is to the fucking point:

marinespence in the Jungle on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/11788362)

marinespence
11-10-2010, 11:46 PM

Sounds like you are wimping out!

marinespence
11-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Okay how the hell does this thread reach two pages in 12 hours...

whatever... here's a video that is to the fucking point:

marinespence in the Jungle on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/11788362)

Dave on the cb was hilarious " bye guys (sees me) whoa! Nevermind"

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 06:24 AM
I am going to start this story but I need someone else to finish it.

So the first time I met spencer was down at Hoggs meet & greet & wrenchfest & fender chop. I couldn't hang all day because I had stuff going on with the kids. Anyway I get there early because my time is limited. Jeff and myself are working on my tailgate dropdown. Get pretty much finished and this Silver & Black 2 door comes rolling up. This JK looks like it came fresh of the lot maybe purchased about a month ago. It was shiny new looking kind of. Hmmm something is wrong upon closer inspection. It looks like it came off the used car lot and had done two tours in Afghanistan , back to back style. We introduce ourselves and I quickly ask Spence. "What happened to your JK " ? He replies really casually " I rolled it, and the funny thing is I wasn't even wheeling " :D

Please someone finish this story :beer:

marinespence
11-11-2010, 07:20 AM
I am going to start this story but I need someone else to finish it.

So the first time I met spencer was down at Hoggs meet & greet & wrenchfest & fender chop. I couldn't hang all day because I had stuff going on with the kids. Anyway I get there early because my time is limited. Jeff and myself are working on my tailgate dropdown. Get pretty much finished and this Silver & Black 2 door comes rolling up. This JK looks like it came fresh of the lot maybe purchased about a month ago. It was shiny new looking kind of. Hmmm something is wrong upon closer inspection. It looks like it came off the used car lot and had done two tours in Afghanistan , back to back style. We introduce ourselves and I quickly ask Spence. "What happened to your JK " ? He replies really casually " I rolled it, and the funny thing is I wasn't even wheeling " :D

Please someone finish this story :beer:

Well i think a little back story is required. i am a youth group leader in morgan hill and was on my way to a kids birthday party when i come around a corner and there is a deer in the road. i did the stupid thing and swerved witch then flopped my jeep and slid about 18 feet on its side. when the tow truck got there he had to drag my back about 8 feet to give me enough room to flop back over. I had all my highschoolers there to watch the whole thing. One last thing I WAS LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME!:laughing:

marinespence
11-11-2010, 07:22 AM
a couple more pics.

Marcy
11-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Sounds like you are wimping out!

Nope! I wouldn't do that!

marinespence
11-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Nope! I wouldn't do that!

Well then let's wheel!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Who is Spencer??

I hope this thread is helping put some clarification to this question :D

marinespence
11-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Dude you guys have so many nicknames and titles for me I don't even know who Spencer is!

Marcy
11-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Well then let's wheel!

When and where?

marinespence
11-11-2010, 09:35 AM
When and where?

Any weekend any place! (i really don't want to clean my jeep)

WKDYJ
11-11-2010, 11:50 AM
My Spencer story for the day. :smokin:

Durring Rocktoberfest Stacy and I camped with Spencer and the rest of the cuts crew. It was late in the afternoon and Stacy and i were the only ones in camp. Everyone else went back out wheeling for one last run of the day, but stacy and i were still hung over from the mornging. It was starting to get dark and in the distance i see this sand rail flying through the desert. I tell stacy "check it out that guy is hauling ass." As it gets closer we relized that it wasnt a sand rail, It was spencer in his jeep. Normally this wouldnt be all that dangerous but spencer has no front or rear swaybar on his jeep. Then all of a sudden he makes a sharp turn right into a small hill at speed. I thought for sure he was going to roll his jeep but he got lucky. Two minutes later he pulls into camp with a big smile on his face

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Ok..... Today's story is about the recent mods to Spencer's Jeep. So I call him up and tell him if he plans on doing the Rubicon he's going to need rock rails!! So early Saturday morning I get up and drive down to help JeepingGreen install new skid plates.... Around 2ish I get the call from Spencer saying he's ready to do the rails. I drive up the my shop and start cutting up material to build the rails, well I had called Jason to see if he would be willing to come by and hangout or help. Jason comes by and see's what's going on and says let just go to his shop! So we head over there, put Spencer Jeep on the lift. I start walking around underneath to check for anymore damage. I see his Oil pan CAKED BY A ROCK OR SOMETHING!!! By the way this is on his BRAND NEW(To him) INSTALLED USED MOTOR!! I ask did this happen after the install he tells me OH yeah!!

After I just typed all this I'm thinking maybe I should have told the BLOWN MOTOR STORY FIRST!! OOPS!! That will be tomorrows!!

WKDYJ
11-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Ok..... Today's story is about the recent mods to Spencer's Jeep. So I call him up and tell him if he plans on doing the Rubicon he's going to need rock rails!! So early Saturday morning I get up and drive down to help JeepingGreen install new skid plates.... Around 2ish I get the call from Spencer saying he's ready to do the rails. I drive up the my shop and start cutting up material to build the rails, well I had called Jason to see if he would be willing to come by and hangout or help. Jason comes by and see's what's going on and says let just go to his shop! So we head over there, put Spencer Jeep on the lift. I start walking around underneath to check for anymore damage. I see his Oil pan CAKED BY A ROCK OR SOMETHING!!! By the way this is on his BRAND NEW(To him) INSTALLED USED MOTOR!! I ask did this happen after the install he tells me OH yeah!!

After I just typed all this I'm thinking maybe I should have told the BLOWN MOTOR STORY FIRST!! OOPS!! That will be tomorrows!!

By chance was the oilpan on his old motor dented also? IF the pan is dented and it stops oil flow into the oil pickup tube, he might need another new motor real soon. i would pull that pan off and replace it asap

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 12:28 PM
By chance was the oilpan on his old motor dented also? IF the pan is dented and it stops oil flow into the oil pickup tube, he might need another new motor real soon. i would pull that pan off and replace it asap

Dude , that thing was dented. Hey Spence. Iphone that thing on here or whatever you do. :D Armor it up.

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 12:29 PM

That's what I told him.... He's getting a benchmark oil pan!! Well as soon as they get back from powdercoating!! HURRY UP SPENCER NEEDS IT BAD!! the oil pan that is!!! ROFL!

marinespence
11-11-2010, 02:07 PM
I had to cancel my order due to money reasons but will be ordering one Monday!

marinespence
11-11-2010, 03:31 PM
That's what I told him.... He's getting a benchmark oil pan!! Well as soon as they get back from powdercoating!! HURRY UP SPENCER NEEDS IT BAD!! the oil pan that is!!! ROFL!

Talk about on the ball benchmark saw this and emailed me to make sure they didnt mess up by cancelling my order! thats great customer service!:D

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Talk about on the ball benchmark saw this and emailed me to make sure they didnt mess up by cancelling my order! thats great customer service!:D

Right on that's great customer service!! I'm ordering some stuff from them soon also!! Oil pan, their stage 3 dual battery setup. After see FlameReds I want one!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Right on that's great customer service!! I'm ordering some stuff from them soon also!! Oil pan, their stage 3 dual battery setup. After see FlameReds I want one!!

Jeff,
I love my Benchmark battery tray and I also agree. That is some serious customer service. I have the RockKrawler deep tranny pan because with my long arms there is no way to put on a skid plate. So I have the same issue with the oil pan. Whats crazy is when I went to test my shit out after my build at Hollister memorial day weekend 2010 and I thought my Jeep was a TANK, I scratched and dented everything below the tub except the tranny pan and the oil pan. So when I saw what Spencer did to his I was blown away. Wasn't the first time and won't be the last time to blown away be the infamous Spence.

Benchmark Designs Inc.
11-11-2010, 10:30 PM
I gotta see some pics of this thrashed oil pan! :grinpimp:

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 10:56 PM

Dude it's BAD!!(which make sense why you make a oil pan) I'd say it's dented up 1 1/2" up on the left looking at the Jeep from the front. Maybe 3-4" wide!!

Spencer were's the pics of that!!! I'm Textin him now!!

marinespence
11-11-2010, 11:10 PM
I will post pics tomorrow!

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 09:40 AM
So we are down in Johnson Valley and we are doing a run with 18 JKs , we are all in the front of the line when some guy has a problem with his brand new lift kit and everyone else gets held up. I was so hung over I took it as a chance to take a break. Not Hogg & Spence they go find their own trail , well technically not a trail, but everything down there is fair game. Jeff, makes it through this little squeeze section and then of course Spencer has to follow. First he tries to plow this boulder the size of a small goat out of the way , and is halfway succesful. Then he comes up against a huge boulder the size of bromall bull that is sticking out. He is getting ready to take a chunk out of his Jeep when all are screaming at him " Spencer Your Done " Something totally AMAZING HAPPENS , he listens. That may be the first , last , and only time he listens to us but thank god he did.

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 12:09 PM
I will post pics tomorrow!

Spence, you OK man??

marinespence
11-12-2010, 12:59 PM

Here it is! http://tapa.tk/mu/b8c2c7d0-aa4c-8791.jpghttp://tapa.tk/mu/b8c2c7d0-aa6e-5eda.jpghttp://tapa.tk/mu/b8c2c7d0-aa7f-198a.jpg

marinespence
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Spence, you OK man??

Yeah I'm good

JeepingGreen
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Great Spencer quote from the Rubicon...

ScardUp: "Spence, why are you sideways to the trail?"
Spencer: "Cuz I'm SPENCER!!"

09rubicon
11-12-2010, 03:24 PM
I wish I had kep mine, mine was much worse. No way to get the oil drain plug out and folded! Thankfully I didnt screw up my oil pickup, but the pan was touching it. Benchmarks pan was the perfect replacement!

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Ok..... MOTOR STORY FIRST!! OOPS!! That will be tomorrows!!

Tomorrow is now today.

This has to be good :D:beer:

R8R ROK
11-13-2010, 01:59 PM
So here is my Spence story for today.

I walk into the middle of Jeff and Spencers conversation and all hear is Jeff say. " SPENCER !!!!! We are not part of a Jeep Gang !!!!!!!!! "

Spence replies. " Were Not "?

marinespence
11-13-2010, 11:31 PM

I walk into the middle of Jeff and Spencers conversation and all hear is Jeff say. " SPENCER !!!!! We are not part of a Jeep Gang !!!!!!!!! "

Seriously were not?!? I been throwing gang signs and everything!

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Ok , So by doing a little "Google" research I find out what Spence used to drive for work. Just one more piece to the puzzle to add a little clarity.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26445&stc=1&d=1289669149

marinespence
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
One of the many...

marinespence
11-14-2010, 09:48 AM
i spent more time driving these while deployed.

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Thats cool , at least the top come off that one. :D

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Who is Spencer??

Hogg,

I have been waiting longer than our CON trip took to hear this ENGINE story. I am really not sure that I know the whole story. :D:beer: ,

HOGGSTATUS
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Hogg,

I have been waiting longer than our CON trip took to hear this ENGINE story. I am really not sure that I know the whole story. :D:beer: ,

Me too!!

Spencer you should tell the story!!

marinespence
11-15-2010, 07:04 AM
i will post up the story on my lunch. :thefinger:

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 09:57 AM
OK , I actually posted this in another thread but it must come over here as well.

After a little "Google Search" I found SPENCERS AIRPLANE.

:grinpimp

EDIT for humor. If you look real close you can see where HOGG tagged Spences ride " Cutts Crew was here " Good luck finding it but its there.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_lKKJjMbmpYo/S7MWQTADl0I/AAAAAAAABaI/2W7eqaG4GBk/s720/232323232%257Ffp53266%29nu%3D32%3B5%29933%299%207% 29WSNRCG%3D3237678%3B92%3B23nu0mrj.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
11-15-2010, 10:12 AM
OK , I actually posted this in another thread but it must come over here as well.

After a little "Google Search" I found SPENCERS AIRPLANE.

:grinpimp

EDIT for humor. If you look real close you can see where HOGG tagged Spences ride " Cutts Crew was here " Good luck finding it but its there.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_lKKJjMbmpYo/S7MWQTADl0I/AAAAAAAABaI/2W7eqaG4GBk/s720/232323232%257Ffp53266%29nu%3D32%3B5%29933%299%207% 29WSNRCG%3D3237678%3B92%3B23nu0mrj.jpg

I see the Stacy tagged Raiders by the rear!!! Good job Stacy!!

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 10:19 AM
I see the Stacy tagged Raiders by the rear!!! Good job Stacy!!

Damm man , Good Eye. that is some Bonus point stuff.

I forgot about that drunken night. It might have been when I was passed out in the desert last month.

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey , Spence,

I know things have been tough the last 48 but you have a couple of stories to tell. Come on at least Hogg has an excuse hangin out in the Pokie :D.

Engine & the Oh Shit moment thread.

Come on man Snap to, :grinpimp:

marinespence
11-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Hey , Spence,

I know things have been tough the last 48 but you have a couple of stories to tell. Come on at least Hogg has an excuse hangin out in the Pokie :D.

Engine & the Oh Shit moment thread.

Come on man Snap to, :grinpimp:

sorry guys totally forgot!

Engine story:

i had just spent a weekend at swamp lake and bald mountain on a customer appreciation run for a company called trail gear i am not a cusomer of theirs but my buddy invited me. I spent the whole weekend taking my jk through stuff these toyotas where making look hard and i would drive through it like it was nothing! Monday im at work telling my buddy kenny about the whole thing and showing my coworkers pictures. So after work im on my way home and cruising on the highway when i hear a very distinctive noise, someone has a rodknock, it gets louder and louder and im looking for some rust bucket POS toyota or something. Thats when my oil light came on and then the engine died needless to say im pissed:pissed:. I am pulled of the road and my buddy kenny pulls up behind me we both check the oil and its good so im starting to feel a little better. Then one of the free rushhour CHP tow trucks pulls up and says he weill tow me to the next exit. After we talk a little he reveals he is also a prior marine and tows me right across the street from my local dealer. I call a church buddy of mine who works at the dealer and he says just get it on the lot and drop off the keys with him and he will take care of it. Some how the next day they check the jeep and its bone dry out of oil normally they would show me the door but they have me bring in my records of my oil changes and the owner of the dealership even wrote a letter of recomendation on my behalf saying i was a marine mechanic. Chrysler comes back with a big screw you! the dealership quoted me at 10000 for a new motor and my warranty is still screwed. I called up JSS in petaluma and he threw in a used motor for cheap and i had the jeep on the road again the next week.

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Spence,

Where did I miss the oil whent through some portal/worm hole and disapeered from your engine. WTF , how was there no oil your 87 JK?? :beer:

marinespence
11-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Spence,

Where did I miss the oil whent through some portal/worm hole and disapeered from your engine. WTF , how was there no oil your 87 JK?? :beer:

those damn wormholes are taking oil and putting acuras on the rubicon!

marinespence
11-16-2010, 07:28 AM
the only thing i can think of is due to a dented oil pan i got a false reading.

WKDYJ
11-16-2010, 09:56 AM
You probably still had oil in the pan. If your oil pan had a dent in it blocking the oil pickup tube, it will cause your engine to blow due to lack of oil. If i were you i wouldnt drive your jeep till you get your pan fixed. It would suck to blow another motor.

marinespence
11-16-2010, 10:07 AM
You probably still had oil in the pan. If your oil pan had a dent in it blocking the oil pickup tube, it will cause your engine to blow due to lack of oil. If i were you i wouldnt drive your jeep till you get your pan fixed. It would suck to blow another motor.

i thought of that i checked the pan later at my house it was definately low. i pulled the pan on my jeep its not even close to pickup tube.

WKDYJ
11-16-2010, 10:09 AM
i thought of that i checked the pan later at my house it was definately low. i pulled the pan on my jeep its not even close to pickup tube.

Cool better safe than sorry. When it was off you should have pounded out the dents with a hammer and a 2x4

marinespence
11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Cool better safe than sorry. When it was off you should have pounded out the dents with a hammer and a 2x4

yeah thought of that after i put the oil back in...:pissed: oh well:thefinger:

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Don't really have a picture of it, but if you ever check out Spencers Jeep you don't even need to look at undercarriage to see what his Jeep has been through. You just need to look at his liscnece plate. Spence shoot a pic of your plate it looks like a beat up old man.

Hey Dude, don't you owe us a Story from the weekend ?????????

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Spencer is the only guy that I knows that runs 8" spacers on his wheels.

Oh crap , that's not 8" spacers , he runs everywhere without fender flares.

marinespence
11-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Spencer is the only guy that I knows that runs 8" spacers on his wheels.

Oh crap , that's not 8" spacers , he runs everywhere without fender flares.

after i finally got a fix it ticket for no fenders (took over a month) i put the fenders back on!

marinespence
11-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Don't really have a picture of it, but if you ever check out Spencers Jeep you don't even need to look at undercarriage to see what his Jeep has been through. You just need to look at his liscnece plate. Spence shoot a pic of your plate it looks like a beat up old man.

Hey Dude, don't you owe us a Story from the weekend ?????????

i will post up some pics on my lunch, as well as the story of my wheel coming off on the highway.

marinespence
11-19-2010, 10:37 AM
wow apparently i am failing miserably at keeping you guys entertained! I WILL FIX THIS!!!!!:thefinger::thefinger:

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 10:46 AM
I have a Spencer story.

yeah the hospital just got their first robot and wanted a tech to help oversee the first surgery. so instead of hanging with you guys i was on standby for some women getting a hysterectomy.:bawling:

Ok , after thinking about this a bit, what was your back up plan if your Robot went Ape Shit halfway through the procedure.

WKDYJ
11-19-2010, 10:50 AM
I have a Spencer story.

Ok , after thinking about this a bit, what was your back up plan if your Robot went Ape Shit halfway through the procedure.

Cant wait to hear this one

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Intuitive surgical. I was a truck mechanical in marines now I work on robots doing surgerys.

"I was truck mechanical". WTF , are you a Robot? Some Autobot , what are you Optimus Prime :smokin:

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/83/Rollbar_g1_boxart.jpg

JKDinker
11-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Stacy, I really don't have time to read all you have posted lately. Cuz everyday you have been posting something new. Good Job Man! :beer:
And not trying to be a dick, but I have been here a while and I have no fucking clue who Spencer is........:laughing:
Oh and BTW, I'm totally serious! So help me out. If it was someone like Marcy or Caligirl, I would read it. :innocent: Stories about a dude? :shaking:
Really who is it? Save me pages of shit. Please! :beer::beer::beer:

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Stacy, I really don't have time to read all you have posted lately. Cuz everyday you have been posting something new. Good Job Man! :beer:
And not trying to be a dick, but I have been here a while and I have no fucking clue who Spencer is........:laughing:
Oh and BTW, I'm totally serious! So help me out. If it was someone like Marcy or Caligirl, I would read it. :innocent: Stories about a dude? :shaking:

You will have to go wheeling with Spencer to really know Spencer. Can't help you out there.

Yup, I have been posting up since I got banned. I am fired up about it and taking it out on you guys :laughing2::laughing2: Seriously , just having fun clowning around with the people I know and looking forward to meeting the people I don't.

JKDinker
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
You will have to go wheeling with Spencer to really know Spencer. Can't help you out there.

Yup, I have been posting up since I got banned. I am fired up about it and taking it out on you guys :laughing2::laughing2: Seriously , just having fun clowning around with the people I know and looking forward to meeting the people I don't.

No way man, you are doing great! Just didn't every meet him I guess. But I have had some shitty luck with my junk. Last year I broke down on the snow run. Then broke down on the Rubicon. Everyone that ever installs Rockhard skid plates should know that they will contact a 1350 rear driveshaft on extreme flex. When you hear bang. Thats not good!! :beer::beer::beer:

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 11:57 AM
No way man, you are doing great! Just didn't every meet him I guess. But I have had some shitty luck with my junk. Last year I broke down on the snow run. Then broke down on the Rubicon. Everyone that ever installs Rockhard skid plates should know that they will contact a 1350 rear driveshaft on extreme flex. When you hear bang. Thats not good!! :beer::beer::beer:

I guess we had the same summer. So after I finished my build I went out to Hollister on Memorial day and got a little crazy. Dented my drive shaft , my lower control arm bushings all broke. I broke my pitman arm. Dented and re-relocated my muffler. My jeep sat on jackstands the whole month of July and half of August. Thanks to Hogg , I was able to get the Epic CON trip in which healed a lot of those wounds.

marinespence
11-19-2010, 12:05 PM
"I was truck mechanical". WTF , are you a Robot? Some Autobot , what are you Optimus Prime :smokin:

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/83/Rollbar_g1_boxart.jpg

stupid cell phones spell check my shit to not make sense.... truck mechanic although for the most part i was driving or doing security or god knows what!

marinespence
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
CONGRATS on the yellow star stacy! no WHERE IS MY STICKER!!!!:thefinger:

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 12:16 PM
CONGRATS on the yellow star stacy! no WHERE IS MY STICKER!!!!:thefinger:

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

marinespence
11-19-2010, 01:19 PM
seriously where is my sticker what kind of cut rate vendor are you!

marinespence
11-19-2010, 01:29 PM

I carry a big hammer and park close to the front entrance for quick get aways!:thefinger:

In all seriousness the only failures we get are operator error when the surgeons trigger the safety precoutions and the robot locks up. Although every once in awhile when im in the wharehouse late at night one of the robots will start up and do a self diagnostics its scary as shit the first time since it lights up red and starts moving around! i always think its the start of terminator or something!

marinespence
11-19-2010, 03:34 PM

im just someone who bought a jeep to have fun with and everytime i go out these guys think im a total nut! After reading the storys (which by the way are all true) im starting to agree with them i guess my definition of "crazy" was changed by the Marines!

Marcy
11-19-2010, 03:42 PM
im just someone who bought a jeep to have fun with and everytime i go out these guys think im a total nut! After reading the storys (which by the way are all true) im starting to agree with them i guess my definition of "crazy" was changed by the Marines!

Didn't you say "I'm not that bad these guys are exagerating"? :laughing:

HOGGSTATUS
11-19-2010, 07:01 PM
This is Spencer.....
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8b0e-387f-c924.jpg

It's not his vehicle but that's his crazy ass under it!!

marinespence
11-20-2010, 12:33 AM

I can be careful.

marinespence
11-20-2010, 12:34 AM
This is Spencer.....
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8b0e-387f-c924.jpg

It's not his vehicle but that's his crazy ass under it!!

It's only a Suzuki it weighs less than I do!

JKDinker
11-22-2010, 09:28 AM

Well Hey! Nice to meet you. :beer::beer::beer:

Men never exagerate Marcy! We always tell the truth.

Almost always.

Well most of the time.

Okay, sometimes.

Screw it! okay you win! never...........:beer:

marinespence
11-22-2010, 10:29 AM
After a weekend wheeling at barrett lake im driving to work on monday morning and all is fine or so i thought.... Im cruising down 101 doing about 70 when i feel a wobble and i start slowing down when the driver front wheel comes off! im doing about 60 at this point and on my rotor sparks are everywhere as i get the jeep off the road. I inspect the damage which include the rotor, caliper, and the hub. The CHP pulls up and says he is gonna go look for my wheel while im waiting on AAA 2 more CHP officers pull up and start trolling the highway for my wheel and even one of the Rush hour tow trucks. I have all these guys looking for a wheel and tire but nobody can find it! I eventually get the jeep to my mechanic who gets it back on the road in three days and $600 dollars later. we dont know what happened for sure but i do know two studs broke and hub was cracked. And if anyone showed up at work with a wheel in the back of your jeep can i please have it back? :grinpimp:

Marcy
11-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I know after snow wheeling yesterday there are stories to be told :laughing:

marinespence
11-26-2010, 09:50 AM
I know after snow wheeling yesterday there are stories to be told :laughing:

Come on up and hear them.

Marcy
11-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Come on up and hear them.

:laughing: I'm trying to get my friend to go with me, I don't like driving by myself, I get bored.

marinespence
11-26-2010, 12:40 PM
:laughing: I'm trying to get my friend to go with me, I don't like driving by myself, I get bored.

Bring all the friends you want!

Marcy
11-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Bring all the friends you want!

:laughing: I only have 4 seats.

marinespence
11-26-2010, 01:36 PM
:laughing: I only have 4 seats.

Use them.

JKDinker
11-27-2010, 05:48 PM

Marcy, this is going to be my new sig!!!!!! :laughing: Oh shit, how do you do that? The sig thing.

Stuka
11-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Marcy, this is going to be my new sig!!!!!! :laughing: Oh shit, how do you do that? The sig thing.

Its in your control panel along the right :)

Stuka
11-27-2010, 06:08 PM
After a weekend wheeling at barrett lake im driving to work on monday morning and all is fine or so i thought.... Im cruising down 101 doing about 70 when i feel a wobble and i start slowing down when the driver front wheel comes off! im doing about 60 at this point and on my rotor sparks are everywhere as i get the jeep off the road. I inspect the damage which include the rotor, caliper, and the hub. The CHP pulls up and says he is gonna go look for my wheel while im waiting on AAA 2 more CHP officers pull up and start trolling the highway for my wheel and even one of the Rush hour tow trucks. I have all these guys looking for a wheel and tire but nobody can find it! I eventually get the jeep to my mechanic who gets it back on the road in three days and $600 dollars later. we dont know what happened for sure but i do know two studs broke and hub was cracked. And if anyone showed up at work with a wheel in the back of your jeep can i please have it back? :grinpimp:

Are you running wheel spacers?

Marcy
11-27-2010, 06:29 PM

I'm not sure. Ask benmar2000 :)

tkob1060
11-27-2010, 06:44 PM

dang thats a story, so its 5 days later, find your wheel? Check the lost and found department? :laughing: I'm betting it rolled up to someone and they threw it in their truck and took off :shaking:

cruzcode
11-28-2010, 10:28 AM

Man that story is a trip. I can't believe that you got wheel-jacked by someone passing by (had to be what happened; unless there is a Gremlin sitting in the forest with a Sahara wheel smiling.)

It's always fun/interesting to hear when someone wheels their rig hard, and gets a "little" bit of carnage as a result, but nobody wants to hear about someone losing a wheel at 70 mph. You're lucky!!!

RC

HOGGSTATUS
11-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Shit me and Steve(JeepingGreen) got some stories from this weekends wheeling trip..........But it's like the Vegas statement "what happens in/on the trip must stay on the trip" Well unless Spencer want's or can remember the story!! OK.....OK, maybe one smart detail "U'm Hammeroo" or something like that! All I know is a I watched Spencer pound a :beer: shake his head violently, close his eyes and open them slowly......And that's when I knew he was wasted!!!:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:Next I see him pick up his phone and drunk text!:laughing2::laughing2: I think I've told to much already:grinpimp::thefinger:

Marcy
11-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Shit me and Steve(JeepingGreen) got some stories from this weekends wheeling trip..........But it's like the Vegas statement "what happens in/on the trip must stay on the trip" Well unless Spencer want's or can remember the story!! OK.....OK, maybe one smart detail "U'm Hammeroo" or something like that! All I know is a I watched Spencer pound a :beer: shake his head violently, close his eyes and open them slowly......And that's when I knew he was wasted!!!:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:Next I see him pick up his phone and drunk text!:laughing2::laughing2: I think I've told to much already:grinpimp::thefinger:

LOL @ "U'm Hammeroo"

HOGGSTATUS
11-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Here's Spencer the next day(still hangover)
YouTube - Spencer skiing on Wentworth Spring rd. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efzsEzYGSU)

tkob1060
11-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Here's Spencer the next day(still hangover)
YouTube - Spencer skiing on Wentworth Spring rd. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efzsEzYGSU)

that is AWESOME idea, I've wanted to do that through water towing someone on wake board, but skiing is great too haha. WIsh we got more snow here in NC.

HOGGSTATUS
11-28-2010, 12:07 PM
And here's Spencer driving into 3 foot fresh powder....
YouTube - Spencer doing it AGAIN!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSTmVolOwFI&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

nootherride
11-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Dang im going with you guys next time....i had fun on my snow trip. but looks like you guys always have some crazy shit going on..:smokin::smokin:

tkob1060
11-28-2010, 12:24 PM
dammit I want to SNOW WHEEL :bounce:

nootherride
11-28-2010, 12:28 PM
im thinking of a detriot true track for the rear, since there's so much ice/snow up here my rear axle hates me :grinpimp:

marinespence
11-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Jeff post the video of me hauling Ass in the snow.

HOGGSTATUS
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Here it is.....
YouTube - Smashing Spencer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wAeJ_xccuE&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

R8R ROK
11-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Damm it, I wish I could have hung out with you guys. At least I have Jeff's Youtube of Spencher. I guess that has to do for now. :)

marinespence
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Damm it, I wish I could have hung out with you guys. At least I have Jeff's Youtube of Spencher. I guess that has to do for now. :)

come with us next weekend! beer is on me!

R8R ROK
11-28-2010, 06:36 PM
come with us next weekend! beer is on me!

I would love to but I have our company Christmas party next weekend. I am screwed through the Holidays.

cruzcode
11-28-2010, 06:42 PM
All I know is a I watched Spencer pound a :beer: shake his head violently, close his eyes and open them slowly......And that's when I knew he was wasted!!!:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:Next I see him pick up his phone and drunk text!:laughing2::laughing2: I think I've told to much already:grinpimp::thefinger:

Marcy, what did Spencer say in his texts? :D

RC

cruzcode
11-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Dang im going with you guys next time....i had fun on my snow trip. but looks like you guys always have some crazy shit going on..:smokin::smokin:

x 2!!!

RC

marinespence
11-28-2010, 07:26 PM

RC

Who says I was texting marcy?

Marcy
11-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Who says I was texting marcy?

RC

Yeah, what makes you think he was texting me? Maybe we should ask Sarah?

cruzcode
11-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah, what makes you think he was texting me? Maybe we should ask Sarah?

LMAO! :laughing2: It was just a guess!

RC

marinespence
11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
In all honesty I'm not too positive myself.

marinespence
11-29-2010, 06:15 AM
And here's Spencer driving into 3 foot fresh powder....
YouTube - Spencer doing it AGAIN!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSTmVolOwFI&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

for the record jeepinggreen said he didnt want to lead i was just getting out of the way.... and giving these jerwads something to laugh about at the same time!:thefinger:

HOGGSTATUS
12-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Spencer "Ghost Rides" the Jeep, walks away to make some yellow snow and the Jeep go's off the "Tracks"! Funny stuff:laughing2::laughing2:

R8R ROK
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Spencer "Ghost Rides" the Jeep, walks away to make some yellow snow and the Jeep go's off the "Tracks"! Funny stuff:laughing2::laughing2:

Off what tracks ?????? Don't even tell me it took a walk into the Cutties!!! He didn't modify his Jeep anymore than it already is did he??

HOGGSTATUS
12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Ok.....Now for a good one! So I have KM2 37's, which are D rated. Well for a 2 door you want to deflate the tires pretty low in the snow. Spencer on the other hand has Rubi takeoffs, which are rated C. So he deflates his tires as low as mine, and as some of you are aware he drives like a bat out of Hell! So he drives like the crazy guy he is and takes a turn into packed snow. due to the super low tire pressure pops a bead.....In the snow!! I think this weekend I pulled him out aleast 30 times, but it was VERY entertaining!! And I'm not to far behind him with stupid antics!! (What I mean is I've got no room to talk!:shaking:)

HOGGSTATUS
12-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Off what tracks ?????? Don't even tell me it took a walk into the Cutties!!! He didn't modify his Jeep anymore than it already is did he??

The tire tracks....at some points you did have to hold the steering wheel. It was like that ride for kids at Disneyland you couldn't get out of the "TRACKS"

nootherride
12-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Um who wants to start......:laughing:

HOGGSTATUS
12-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Um who wants to start......:laughing:

SHIT!! Ok well let me see.....I guess I'll tell the story!! :thefinger:

HOGGSTATUS
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Ok....Well I went to the Cattle Guard(which is the top of the mountain) I'm sitting in my Jeep trying to get the feeling back in my feet! I hear Spencer on the CB say he broke a tow strap and both him and Richard(nootherride) were stuck(maybe just Richard) So I drive down to them, I apply my brakes and the ABS kicks on! I'm about 40-50 yards away and let go the brake petal. I apply it again and it just won't stop(was going down hill) I drop the shifter down to 1st and hit the E-brake.....I only slowed down to about 5-7 MPH! Likely Spencer's Jeep was there to stop me:laughing2::laughing2: No major damage, due to both of our Front bumper are FAQED!! DRIVE SLOW IN THE SNOW IN THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED!! :thefinger: :smokin:

nootherride
12-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Ok....Well I went to the Cattle Guard(which is the top of the mountain) I'm sitting in my Jeep trying to get the feeling back in my feet! I hear Spencer on the CB say he broke a tow strap and both him and Richard(nootherride) were stuck(maybe just Richard) So I drive down to them, I apply my brakes and the ABS kicks on! I'm about 40-50 yards away and let go the brake petal. I apply it again and it just won't stop(was going down hill) I drop the shifter down to 1st and hit the E-brake.....I only slowed down to about 5-7 MPH! Likely Spencer's Jeep was there to stop me:laughing2::laughing2: No major damage, due to both of our Front bumper are FAQED!! DRIVE SLOW IN THE SNOW IN THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED!! :thefinger: :smokin:

How that strap broke so easy was impressive...at one point we were all stuck and to me and spencer the impact seemed like you were going 20+:laughing:
could have been alot worse:D im gonna be sure and brush up on my bumper car game!

marinespence
12-06-2010, 10:58 PM

I'm never leaning on the back of my jeep again I swear I flew....

binarypie
12-07-2010, 10:19 AM
One of these days I'll do a snow run to teach you califolk how to drive in the snow.

marinespence
12-07-2010, 10:28 AM
One of these days I'll do a snow run to teach you califolk how to drive in the snow.

you should see us "cali folk" drag racing in the snow!:thefinger:

marinespence
12-10-2010, 02:24 PM
due to boredom i thought i would post the original spencer story. (nobody here has heard this although its been on my facebook for years)

OK here it is the story of why i was under criminal investigation by the one and only pentagon and HeadQuarters Marine Corps...

This story begins with the 31st MEU landing in Korea and then starting our convoy to Camp Rodriguez which was uneventful enough with the exception of the trucks having to stop overnight due to low visibility from snow. We move into the barracks and im told that i will be on guard force for two weeks but since our weapons dont arrive for a couple days they (camp guard) will provide me a weapon. I meet my COG (corporal of the guard) and SOG (sergeant of the guard) and learn my post is at the ASP (Ammo Supply Point) and goes from 2 to 4 and 14 to 16 (thats 2 to 4 am and pm for you slow types) i think not bad 4 hours a day i can live with that... if only i knew...

The first week goes by ok some other post screw up and for awhile we are on 6 hour posts but i have mastered my art of adapt and overcome and muddle through it. its wednesday and the coldest day of the korean year i wake up at 1 am and start putting on as much layers as i can then don my flak jacket (bullet proof vest) and my Kevlar (ballistic helmet) grab my m16 which had gotten there the day before sling it across my back and grab a tired marines best friend, Red Bull, and start my trek to the guard shack i get there at 145 just in time to switch personnel the temp outside is 25 degrees and dropping. I do the change over which includes taking a full magazine of 30 rounds from the previous guard and then he clears his rifle and hands it over. Remember duty rifles where provided since not everyone had there weapons so i take weapon from previous guard put my weapon in the guard shack, load the duty rifle and proceed to freeze my but off. Me and the other guard (there are two at all times) take turns warming up next to kerosene heater in the guard shack which unknown to us had been malfunctioning all day...

Once again nothing happens until around 335 only 15 minutes left until i get to go to the nice warm barracks and feel my feet i am standing outside and decide to look at the thermometer on the side of the guard shack. "Shit its 10 degrees!!" i say loud enough for my fellow marine to hear who quickly responds with "Its a nice 65 in here..." i turn to go back to look down the hill for my relief when i hear a loud WHOOSH! I turn around and yell "What was that!" I hear muffled shouting i sprint towards the shack and open the door to see my fellow marine rolling on the floor and the heater shooting flames into the air!!

All the sudden not only am i a marine on guard duty im also a fire fighter! I grab the marine and pull him outside run back into the hut and grab the fire extinguisher pull the pin and let loose... NOTHING!!! I look at the label only to see last inspection 2005 only at an army base could that happen! i run outside for the backup but find out it too is useless thanks to the below freezing temp! I run back into the shack which now the plywood walls have caught fire and try to get the phone to call for help... its melted luckily i notice a 5 gallon fuel can of kerosene and through it out of the shack preventing an explosion! i run outside keep in mind through this whole ordeal i have a loaded weapon with a full magazine, i make sure the other marine is ok and tell him im going to get help he says he is fine just a little singed , all his facial hair is gone and he later is diagnosed with 2nd degree burns on his nose and 1st degree everywhere else on his face. He gets up and says he can hold the post until i get back (no matter what this guard post is going to be guarded) so i start my sprint down the hill which is more of an assualt since i got loaded weapon.

I realize that sprint with ice on ground is never fun after i fall on my ass... hard so hard i couldnt sit right for a week... I run into my relief on the way down and yell fire at the shack as i sprint by so he would be able to help the other marine. I get to the command post and literally run THROUGH the door, imagine the look on the radio watches eyes when i come in with ashes on my face sweating in 10 degree weather and blue in the face from the cold, and yell " CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT WE HAVE A FIRE AT THE ASP ONE MARINE INJURED I'M GEtTING THE COG!!". and then find the corporal of the guard alert him of the situation and sprint back to the fire to help the fire department who almost run me over!

The korean fire department do there job and i fill out a report and debrief the higher ups this continues until around 6 am and i go to sleep... meanwhile in Washington the pentagon gets a report of a guard shack catching fire in korea and an m16 getting destroyed... in the havoc my m16 was still in the guard shack and i knew the important thing was the rifle with rounds so i made it priority over my "actual" weapon the pentagon calls Quantico (Head quarters marine corps) and im put under investigation for destruction of government property!! Where as most marines would have gotten a medal i got to speak with a n investigator i am not in trouble but since i destroyed an m16 that should have never left my body i wont be awarded for the actions taken during the fire. i really dont care though because for me its just....

ANOTHER DAY.... ANOTHER DOLLAR....

SEMPER FI!!

R8R ROK
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM
:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

I knew you had some more stories in you. Holly Shit Man, a call from the Pentagon. That is truly impressive.

09rubicon
12-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Job well done Devil Dog! I have a few Korea stories myself we will have to share one day. I dont think the rest of these people want to hear about the drinky girls or the mine fields!

SFC Army

marinespence
12-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Job well done Devil Dog! I have a few Korea stories myself we will have to share one day. I dont think the rest of these people want to hear about the drinky girls or the mine fields!

SFC Army

LOL they probably dont!

HOGGSTATUS
12-10-2010, 08:56 PM

SFC Army

LOL they probably dont!

ANOTHER BULLSHIT HERE!!! Are you kidding me, this story F***ING ROCKS!! MORE....MORE!!

marinespence
12-10-2010, 10:44 PM
ANOTHER BULLSHIT HERE!!! Are you kidding me, this story F***ING ROCKS!! MORE....MORE!!

I will post up my jail week tomorrow. I'm beat from soccer game.

marinespence
12-28-2010, 10:47 AM
ok i have been failing lately so here is my japanese jail time story.

A couple years ago when i was stationed in okinawa i got a phone call from one of my marines asking if i could come pick him up from the bar. I could tell he was fucked up so i hopped in my car and went to get him when i got to the bar he wasnt outside so i went looking for him. My roomie was the dj at the bar so i asked him if he knew where this guy was he said he had called me then was waiting outside. Now im starting to get worried this is a good kid that just went missing so i go outside and start looking around. I come across an alley where i hear noise and sure enough there are two guys beating the crap out of my buddy! I yelled for someone to call an ambulance and then took off after these guys. As soon as they heard me yell they started to bolt i caught one "detained him" or as you civilians would say beat the shit out of him! now here is where shit gets fucked up his buddy went and grabbed a japanese cop saying i attacked them and they found the beayen marine but didnt do it. since my buddy was knocked out it was my word against both of them, and i got arrested. The marines corps worked it all out but during the whole ordeal i spent a week in a japanese cell waiting for my release. According to the police i even with my story i was in the wrong since it wasnt self defense becuase i through first punch. Anyways i can vouch that in japan if you piss off the cops you get rice and fishheads in jail. here is a pic of my buddy 2 weeks later.:thefinger:

binarypie
12-28-2010, 12:09 PM
holy hell that eye looks like it hurt

marinespence
12-28-2010, 03:29 PM
holy hell that eye looks like it hurt

yeah he wasnt able to see out of it for a couple months.

HOGGSTATUS
12-29-2010, 10:20 AM
YEAH!! I want more...SCOTTY Where you at? I need some crazy stories! :smokin:

marinespence
12-29-2010, 10:44 AM
YEAH!! I want more...SCOTTY Where you at? I need some crazy stories! :smokin:

how did you learn my nickname?

HOGGSTATUS
12-29-2010, 11:12 AM
how did you learn my nickname?

Well I was talking about 09rubicon....but you've got so many I could just throw something out there an it would be close!! THUMP THUMP!!

marinespence
12-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Well I was talking about 09rubicon....but you've got so many I could just throw something out there an it would be close!! THUMP THUMP!!

scotty was the name i used in other countrys and is what my marine buddys call me when they want me to party.

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Spencer shows up to the Lake this weekend....driving about 60mph through deep snow, drifting it in......WITH A FULLY LOADED JEEP!! Now he's risking other people lifes as well!!:laughing2::laughing2:

Marcy
01-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Spencer shows up to the Lake this weekend....driving about 60mph through deep snow, drifting it in......WITH A FULLY LOADED JEEP!! Now he's risking other people lifes as well!!:laughing2::laughing2:

Shit you could hear him coming from a mile away.

marinespence
01-03-2011, 06:20 AM

they loved it and now my brother is buying a 4 door!

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 06:33 AM

Who wouldn't want a Jeep after watching the two of us be dumbasses!! :laughing: :grinpimp:

Marcy
01-03-2011, 07:28 AM

Will he own an 87 JK too?

marinespence
01-03-2011, 08:01 AM

no that kid is whipped by his girl.... she would kill him if he ever damaged it so IF he gets one dont expect to see it much...:shaking: my girl learned she has no control over what i do and already stopped trying to control me.:thefinger:

HOGGSTATUS
01-03-2011, 08:33 AM

That shit is FUNNY RIGHT THERE!! :laughing2::laughing2:

HOGGSTATUS
03-27-2011, 09:42 AM
I was telling my Girl about this thread.....SEEMS LIKE IT GOT BURIED!! Back to the top for MY CRAZY BUDDY SPENCER!! :beer::beer: and :smokin:

Can't wait for summer and more Spencer stories!!:D

marinespence
03-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Ditto. I'm getting bored!

R8R ROK
06-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Really.

No Spence stories since March???

I could swear he went amphibous, won the first ever CUTTS CREW drag race (Cheating M'fer), and a bunch of other things I don't have time type.

AvnxScout
06-29-2011, 04:54 PM
Spencer did pass on a hole that Stacy got stuck in at Hollister

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

marinespence
06-30-2011, 12:18 AM

See even back then I knew we where a gang!

R8R ROK
07-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Fasten your seatbelt !!!!! :mr-t:

YouTube - ‪20110703032843‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s25lKXQ-26Y)

jason mac
07-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Are you freakin kidding me:laughing::shaking:

R8R ROK
07-11-2011, 04:48 PM

What???

Thantos
07-11-2011, 05:18 PM
lmao, the duct tape license plate holder couldn't handle the jump.

nootherride
07-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Epic:smokin:

binarypie
07-11-2011, 05:48 PM
wow

HOGGSTATUS
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
HOLY FUCK!!! No wonder someone has DEATH WOBBLE!!:shaking: Guess it was gettin DULL and SPENCER WAS BORED!! YOUR CRAZY!!

marinespence
07-11-2011, 06:37 PM

the first run was like 3 inches of air for just the front tires, on this pass i was blasting the a-team theme song....:mr-t:

R8R ROK
07-11-2011, 06:39 PM
HOLY FUCK!!! No wonder someone has DEATH WOBBLE!!:shaking: Guess it was gettin DULL and SPENCER WAS BORED!! YOUR CRAZY!!

That's not death wobble , its a landing gear issue :laughing2:

marinespence
07-11-2011, 06:54 PM
That's not death wobble , its a landing gear issue :laughing2:

to quote the marines hymn

"From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine."

i had done land and sea already it was time for an air assualt!:trooper::trooper:

R8R ROK
07-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Holly made me laugh when she called it "Spencer Airlines" :mr-t:

Fnord5
07-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Holly made me laugh when she called it "Spencer Airlines" :mr-t:

Let's see what MY Holly says. Lol.

marinespence
07-11-2011, 08:13 PM

my dad said "dumbass"

heepenjim
07-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Just seen this on fb and had to see is Stacy posted it on here.
Spencer you are a nut.

nootherride
07-11-2011, 09:02 PM
shits crazy i cant stop re playing it..just caught the music lmao....

Fnord5
07-11-2011, 09:06 PM

"Oh Spencer." "Now I understand"

Family-jk
07-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Now that is the proper way to jump a Jeep. :D Spencer is the official trail boss for those who seek air.

Marcy
07-12-2011, 09:38 AM
:laughing::laughing: Spencer is nuts!

This kinda reminds me of the atx wheels video where they play I Believe I Can Fly music to the video.

RRauzer
07-12-2011, 11:19 AM
I'm just sure Stacy was the attempted voice of reason on this one. I can see him saying,

"Look Spencer, I don't know if that's the wisest thing for your water-logged, fender-falling-off, another-death-wobble-discovered, duct-taped-together, sad-horn-even-for-a-JK-jeep. But, you're my bud and I also think my kids need to witness how to properly control a vehicle if they ever accidently run into a snow patch a bit too fast once they are old enough to drive. Just wait a minute and let me get the video camera for any insurance claim documention..."

:laughing: Awesome! Spencer and his jeep are there real reason the space shuttles are retiring. He offered to take over the program so his could be the first JK in space.

marinespence
07-12-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm just sure Stacy was the attempted voice of reason on this one. I can see him saying,

"Look Spencer, I don't know if that's the wisest thing for your water-logged, fender-falling-off, another-death-wobble-discovered, duct-taped-together, sad-horn-even-for-a-JK-jeep. But, you're my bud and I also think my kids need to witness how to properly control a vehicle if they ever accidently run into a snow patch a bit too fast once they are old enough to drive. Just wait a minute and let me get the video camera for any insurance claim documention..."

:laughing: Awesome! Spencer and his jeep are there real reason the space shuttles are retiring. He offered to take over the program so his could be the first JK in space.

Hey! My horn doesn't work anymore...

binarypie
07-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey! My horn doesn't work anymore...

Beep Beep! Haaay there! :rainbow2:

FTFY

marinespence
07-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Also I would like to add that wasn't a wheeling adventure that was us getting firewood, and I didn't lose any!

marinespence
07-12-2011, 12:51 PM
FTFY

Shutup miss piggy...

marinespence
10-06-2011, 10:28 AM
So for some reason my crew thinks I'm crazy... yesterday we got kicked off the job site due to weather conditions so when we got back to the hotel soaking wet just to find housekeeping cleaning our room I grabbed my beer out of the fridge and chilled in the hotel hottub... yeah it was raining like god was pissed and yes I was fully dressed including hard hat and safety vest but dammn that sure was relaxing!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

HOGGSTATUS
10-06-2011, 06:33 PM
So for some reason my crew thinks I'm crazy... yesterday we got kicked off the job site due to weather conditions so when we got back to the hotel soaking wet just to find housekeeping cleaning our room I grabbed my beer out of the fridge and chilled in the hotel hottub... yeah it was raining like god was pissed and yes I was fully dressed including hard hat and safety vest but dammn that sure was relaxing!

Spencer being SPENCER.......NOTHING NEW HERE!!:shaking:

Wait Actually.... Were you also in your work boots? How many of your Co-Workers were in with you? How often do you go to the hottub with men? I'm learning about a whole new Spencer....LOL!!

marinespence
10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Spencer being SPENCER.......NOTHING NEW HERE!!:shaking:

Wait Actually.... Were you also in your work boots? How many of your Co-Workers were in with you? How often do you go to the hottub with men? I'm learning about a whole new Spencer....LOL!!

Hoggstatus being a jackass nothing new here.

RRauzer
06-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Spencer Approved Suspension!

* Just install a new lift?
* Made changes to your suspension?
* Wonder how much flex your JK really has?
* Feel RTI scores are just too impersonal?

Well then, it's time to get your Jeep S.A.S certified! Military trained and with suprising contortionist abilities, Spencer will professionally assist you in determining you JK's true flex capability. Why settle for a simple RTI number when you can have his scientifically developed, Spencer Useable Comfort Knack System (S.U.C.K.S), Spence will come to your location of choice and in simple, understandable terms rate your rig's flex.

You will receive such S.U.C.K.S. rating as:

"No way, I can't fit in there!"
"Ouch! Your pinch seam is stuck in my spine!'
"Help, I'm stuck!"
"This is comfy, mind if I move in here?"
or, "Wow, nice party pad! I'm calling my buds over some beers!"

Dont wait any longer. Feel secure with a S.A.S. certification. $39.95 for a limited time only.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7228/7175249109_548cc85ceb_z.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8148/7360476908_a6eb247b82_z.jpg

Act now and get a free fire walking dance by Spencer:
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5188/5783517527_f90e2747ec_n.jpg

jason mac
06-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Now that is freakin funny right there. I was wandering when that picture was going to make it on the forum.

marinespence
06-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Marc you have way too much time on your hands

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jason mac
03-16-2013, 10:05 PM
So Spencer has a problem with running his JK 4 quarts low on oil all the time. Well it came back to bite him in the ass today.

Cutts Crew. Spencers 2nd engine. Time for a 3rd!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WKdrkkh8hs&feature=youtu.be)

binarypie
03-16-2013, 10:07 PM
.... :gluging:

marinespence
03-17-2013, 12:15 AM
I actually checked my oil before driving to pacifica and them it blows... Stupid motor lol:beer:

binarypie
03-17-2013, 12:40 AM
I actually checked my oil before driving to pacifica and them it blows... Stupid motor lol:beer:

If you put it under your pillow do you think the engine fairy will leave you an LS?

marinespence
04-08-2013, 10:47 AM
It was a long drive but worth it....http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/09/eda7uqy3.jpg

RRauzer
04-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Engine's nice and all, but rather hear a Vegas story. :thefinger: :gluging:

jason mac
04-09-2013, 05:12 PM
How about a story of driving the Jeep to JSS with a rod knock:thankyou:

marinespence
04-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Vegas is Vegas sorry bro you had to be there