*Bay Area Wrenching Party, BBQ/Meet & Greet - Saturday, 11/20 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: *Bay Area Wrenching Party, BBQ/Meet & Greet - Saturday, 11/20

HOGGSTATUS
11-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Ok since everyone is posting so much I'm just going to set the place. Who ever wants to come is more then welcome! 4 lifts, lots of parking and more help that one could ever need!! Oh and of course the Food and drinks!!

It's going to be held at Proline(JasonMac's Shop)
Located at 237 Bayshore Blvd. S.F. 94124 along side of Burger King(the entrance is in the back actually on Barneveld) just go through the BK parking lot and make a left!! You can't miss it the Jeeps will be sitting outside. We be there by 11am maybe earlier!! If thing change I'll update this post(as in a earlier time)

Going:
JasonMac
HOGGSTATUS
ScardUp
JeepingGreen
R8R ROK
HeepenJim
MarineSpence
WKDYJ
FlameRed
nootherride
Sludge Puppy
BinaryPie
NucularJK
Mystery Man(LOL!! You just had to test me)
Monty
Dave(MDX WHEELER) LMAO!!

Maybe's:
Stuka

R8R ROK
11-09-2010, 06:42 PM
I am in :beer:

Hey, this is how the Con trip got started. BOOM and there were 5.
Spencer where are you??

heepenjim
11-09-2010, 07:00 PM
I will make this one as well. I have not seen you guys in some time now.
Other then Jeff stopping in at my work.

marinespence
11-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm in!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

HOGGSTATUS
11-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm in!

ROFL!!! I already added you!!!

JeepingGreen
11-09-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm in!

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 06:55 AM
And for any people that are out there and afraid to post on this forum. Don't be. You won't get banned for just being on this forum. You will get banned for talking shit or showing any signs of open rebelion. So post up and lets hang out. :beer::beer: They can't take your Freedom unless you let them. :)

WKDYJ
11-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Im in:beer:

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Im in:beer:

Awesome then , I am bringing the Orion Cooker and we are power smoking up some Ribs, YOU IN ???? :beer:

WKDYJ
11-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Awesome then , I am bringing the Orion Cooker and we are power smoking up some Ribs, YOU IN ???? :beer:

Yea, im down

JeepingGreen
11-10-2010, 11:57 AM

I was just going to ask if I should bring the Weber...

FlameRed
11-10-2010, 12:00 PM
We're in! I'll have put enough miles on the new gears by then that I'll be allowed on the freeway again.

Can bring the BBQ or anything else needed, just let me know.

Oh and of course I am in for cookies :innocent:

SCARDUP
11-10-2010, 01:26 PM
I broke my gears in on the Rubicon so I don't wanna hear about no highway driving.. but I guess we can compare whos gears last longer since we both had ours done the same week and you did a proper break in.

R8R ROK
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I broke my gears in on the Rubicon so I don't wanna hear about no highway driving.. but I guess we can compare whos gears last longer since we both had ours done the same week and you did a proper break in.

Dude, you broke those gears in out in the Cutties. :D Good times.

nootherride
11-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Birthday weekend you know im in...:beer::beer: :beer:

JeepingGreen
11-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Holy SH*T!!

Sludge Puppy just replied to the Wrenching Party post from our LAST one on JKF.. He just said it's about time for another one and he was BANNED...

LOL, here's a screenshot..

http://www.jeepcali.com/video/JKFbullshit.JPG

Sludge Puppy
11-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Serious WTF is that about. I have supported The Forum and Evo since they started and I get banned for...... Losers. Anyways, hello boys, time for me to meet some more Northern Peeps I am looking to make this one.

JeepingGreen
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Serious WTF is that about. I have supported The Forum and Evo since they started and I get banned for...... Losers. Anyways, hello boys, time for me to meet some more Northern Peeps I am looking to make this one.

Ya - Eddie is just... Unbelieveable.. I got banned and I didn't even post anything!! LOL, awesome..

I actually read your post and was going to pm you to tell you about this wrenching party and that's when I found out.. LOL..

Sludge Puppy
11-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I will be making a call to Eddie and Mel on Cell phones this evening. Jaw is just on the floor, I did nothing thats the bitch of it. I have sent more then a dozen people to Evolution supporting the cause down there and all of which have spent some serious dough in that shop. So what happens, I get banned for doing nada. Association is all I can figure out. THANKS HOGG :)

JeepingGreen
11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
I will be making a call to Eddie and Mel on Cell phones this evening. Jaw is just on the floor, I did nothing thats the bitch of it. I have sent more then a dozen people to Evolution supporting the cause down there and all of which have spent some serious dough in that shop. So what happens, I get banned for doing nada. Association is all I can figure out. THANKS HOGG :)

Hey, I didn't even post and I got banned!! I think you're right - guilt by association..

Anyway, to answer your original question - YES - it IS time for another wrenching party!! Woohoo! Next Saturday!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Ya - Eddie is just... Unbelieveable.. I got banned and I didn't even post anything!! LOL, awesome..

I actually read your post and was going to pm you to tell you about this wrenching party and that's when I found out.. LOL..

Dude,
You got banned for runnin with the Cuts Crew!!!!!!!!

Wrong crowd my friend,

We are all in the right spot.

marinespence
11-11-2010, 03:52 PM

it was inevitable you would get banned you are friends with us losers...

POWER TO THE LOSERS!!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 03:59 PM
it was inevitable you would get banned you are friends with us losers...

POWER TO THE LOSERS!!!

Damn straight Spence.
Power to the losers.!!!!!!!

Sludge Puppy
11-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I am also the redheaded step child on the board since I run my LJ not my JK! BAHAHAHAHA

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
You guys talk about me like I'm some horrible person.... I'm sorry that I'm a straight forward person and am not willing to take SHIT from anyone!! Lies and changing stuff to hide the TRUTH IS BULLSHIT!!! So be happy your not temped to go back to THE LIES!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 04:20 PM
I'll take the Cut Crew any day over GayofLife.. Or WayofGay.. Or whatever his name is...

It might get old me saying this but the more time we worry about that guy the more time aren't doing what we really enjoy.

Just think he gave us our freedom.

Sludge Puppy
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Ok so who needs what done? I need a major overhaul but way more then can be completed in one day. I need to fix my sway bar mount that is bent and all my bushings need swapped on my LA. What about everyone else?

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Ok so who needs what done? I need a major overhaul but way more then can be completed in one day. I need to fix my sway bar mount that is bent and all my bushings need swapped on my LA. What about everyone else?

I'm just going to go through and check all my hardware.....especially my CALIBER BOLTS!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:23 PM

I need minor stuff done from minor carnage on the Rubicon , hoping to have that done by then.

Just curious front or rear sway bar and also what lift are you running?

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm just going to go through and check all my hardware.....especially my CALIBER BOLTS!!

I am down with that, I want to get my Jeep back to being tight! Rubicon loosened it up a bit.

Sludge Puppy
11-11-2010, 08:27 PM
I need minor stuff done from minor carnage on the Rubicon , hoping to have that done by then.

Front Sway Bar, Bent the passenger connector pin, just needs heated up and bent back. RE Long arm. has 80k on the bushings. Have never touched it :)

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Front Sway Bar, Bent the passenger connector pin, just needs heated up and bent back. RE Long arm. has 80k on the bushings. Have never touched it :)

I have the opposite issue Rear sway bar. I am just hoping my stuff dosen't degenerate into Spencer Style and I am doing the Sierra Drift package. :D

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 08:32 PM

Yeah.... Broken Swaybar bolt(swaybar probably bent), ABS Line..... What else Stacy??

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah.... Broken Swaybar bolt(swaybar probably bent), ABS Line..... What else Stacy??

My fricking dual steering stabilizers look like Sahra Palins daughters legs.

I will get a photo tomorrow.

And seriously I don't know how it happened. I am going to ask the God Father for advice.

nootherride
11-11-2010, 08:37 PM
I dont know if any parts will be here by the 17th when i leave for the bay...but i do need to change my diff fluid, strighten my steering wheel and mabe chase down a heavy rattle that is driving me insane :bawling:

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 08:40 PM
I dont know if any parts will be here by the 17th when i leave for the bay...but i do need to change my diff fluid, strighten my steering wheel and mabe chase down a heavy rattle that is driving me insane :bawling:

Dude, Isn't it your birthday ??? This has to happen. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
My fricking dual steering stabilizers look like Sahra Palins daughters legs.

Dude I'm freakin laugh my ass off!! That's funny shit right there!!!

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Dude I'm freakin laugh my ass off!! That's funny shit right there!!!

That shit aint funny , I spent good money on my DUAL STEERING STABILZER and it's all twistied up. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

09rubicon
11-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I have a wallowed out front trackbar bolt hole. If I make it maybe we can come up with something.

WKDYJ
11-11-2010, 09:05 PM
That shit aint funny , I spent good money on my DUAL STEERING STABILZER and it's all twistied up. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feeling. I need to fix mine also. I think we need to fab something up the u bolts that came with the kit arent cutting it. Maybe something like this on the tie rod http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=BCL3501

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I know the feeling. I need to fix mine also. I think we need to fab something up the u bolts that came with the kit arent cutting it.

Dude , Don't jack with me I called her daughter first. :D Plus my tie rod is bigger than yours.

EDITED TO KEEP THE PEACE.

Dude, we both have the same problem. We got the twisties and it dosen't matter the size of our tie rod. But we both need help.

I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGGSTATUS
11-11-2010, 09:10 PM
I know the feeling. I need to fix mine also. I think we need to fab something up the u bolts that came with the kit arent cutting it. Maybe something like this on the tie rod http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=BCL3501

I know Jason came up with a fix for a single stabilizer.... Not sure if it could be made to work for a dual setup, but as I like to think "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"

R8R ROK
11-11-2010, 09:13 PM
I know Jason came up with a fix for a single stabilizer.... Not sure if it could be made to work for a dual setup, but as I like to think "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"

Damm Dude the God Father is having to come up with something to fix ED. I know he is bad ass but I'm not sure about this.

jason mac
11-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Do you doubt the Godfather???:shaking:

binarypie
11-11-2010, 11:25 PM
I will obviously be there!

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Do you doubt the Godfather???:shaking:

Nope :D

Nuclear JK
11-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Well ... The Time has come for my 1st JKO post ...

See ya next Saturday ... :beer:

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow, this thing is blowing up, I can't remember a Meet & Great this size ever!

Jeff add another one. There will be a very active Nor Cal mystery guest that chooses to remain anonymous. :beer:

JeepingGreen
11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Wow, this thing is blowing up, I can't remember a Meet & Great this size ever!

Jeff add another one. There will be a very active Nor Cal mystery guest that chooses to remain anonymous. :beer:

Is it Elvis?

R8R ROK
11-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Is it Elvis?

Sorry man , Attorney Client Privelages. I am sworn to secrecy.

nootherride
11-13-2010, 02:09 AM
Cant wait.. i been of at school and havent done any jeep stuff in months.

Also if anyone has anything they wanna sell there...... pm me....

Monty
11-14-2010, 04:27 PM
k. raider twisted my arm and talked me into going.:laughing:

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 04:30 PM

Thats what I am talking about. ROCKING it Nor Cal Style. :beer:

HOGGSTATUS
11-14-2010, 04:33 PM

Sweet!!! Glad I'm finally going to meet you!!

Monty
11-14-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah i'm stoked about meeting you all. bout time i got my JunK on the road.

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 05:19 PM
yeah i'm stoked about meeting you all. bout time i got my JunK on the road.

Right on , I am bringing my 11 year old daughter (because she thinks she knows more about Jeeps than I do) and my 14 year old son ( because in his mind he is CHILL!!!!!!!)

Working on my wife. :grinpimp:

This the degenerate family that got BANNED :laughing2:

You can't delete my Friends. HA!!!!!!!!

EDIT for forgetting a family member.

I present to you "The Orion Cooker."
WYKD YJ and I are blowin up some ribs Cutts Crew style.

http://www.grit.com/uploadedImages/GRT/blogs/Fixin_Fence/OrionCooker1a.jpg

HOGGSTATUS
11-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Right on , I am bringing my 11 year old daughter (because she thinks she knows more about Jeeps than I do) and my 14 year old son ( because in his mind he is CHILL!!!!!!!)

Working on my wife. :grinpimp:

This the degenerate family that got BANNED :laughing2:

You can't delete my Friends. HA!!!!!!!!

EDIT for forgetting a family member.

I present to you "The Orion Cooker."
WYKD YJ and I are blowin up some ribs Cutts Crew style.

http://www.grit.com/uploadedImages/GRT/blogs/Fixin_Fence/OrionCooker1a.jpg

Can't wait!! It's going to be AWESOME!!

R8R ROK
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey Godfather,

This rig just had a wire attached to the battery seperate form the from some sort of motherboard. Someone told me you know a thing or two about this kind of stuff. Think you can take a look at it on Saturday for my son. :D Oh yeah he wheels it Cutts Crew Style in his mind.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1222&pictureid=7747

jason mac
11-14-2010, 11:16 PM
I can look at it for you. I know a little about radio control cars.

nootherride
11-15-2010, 12:06 AM
I can look at it for you. I know a little about radio control cars.

those are bad! i have always wanted an rc10 but electric...

WKDYJ
11-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Got that soft top for SCARDUP, Its only the canvas so it will take some time durring the wrenchparty to put it on the frame.

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Hogg,

Sign up my Acura buddy from the CON trip. He wants to meet the Godfather.:grinpimp:

And before this gets out of hand. We did not drag an Acura through the CON.

marinespence
11-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Hogg,

Sign up my Acura buddy from the CON trip. He wants to meet the Godfather.:grinpimp:

And before this gets out of hand. We did not drag an Acura through the CON.

or did we?

WKDYJ
11-15-2010, 02:44 PM
or did we?

You have got to be kidding me does Daves wife know he took that thing on the trail

binarypie
11-15-2010, 03:03 PM
LOL

JeepingGreen
11-15-2010, 03:52 PM
or did we?

Awesome! Looks like it's coming through a time-warp or a portal or something...

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 03:59 PM
or did we?

How in the hell did you know you that Dave drove a copper brown MDX.

Holly smokes maybe I was really out of it. I swear I don't remember that part of the trip. This is all way to freaky.

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey JG ( Jeepin Green )

WAK YJ and I are blowin up ribs with the orion , but we are going to need back ups. We will do 6 racks of ribs , thats what the beast can handle.

So you have your Q , for whatever , right ??

JeepingGreen
11-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Hey JG ( Jeepin Green )

WAK YJ and I are blowin up ribs with the orion , but we are going to need back ups. We will do 6 racks of ribs , thats what the beast can handle.

So you have your Q , for whatever , right ??

Ya - I'll be bringing the weber for dogs and burgers...

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Ya - I'll be bringing the weber for dogs and burgers...

Right on Bro,

I guess if we can time portal , worm hole or whater the F we did to get the acura through the CON we can feed 25 people. :grinpimp:

Stuka
11-15-2010, 06:54 PM
You can put me on the maybe list. It depends on weather. I know it will be raining a bunch there, but if it snows here, I gotta stay home for the wife. She hasn't learned to plow the driveway yet :P

JeepingGreen
11-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Right on Bro,

I guess if we can time portal , worm hole or whater the F we did to get the acura through the CON we can feed 25 people. :grinpimp:

Yes, tho I would ask (as I did for the last one) that people feel free to pitch in (food, not $$) whatever they can (chips, snacks, etc)... I have no Jeep work to be done so I'll be working on food and accommodations for the day... If I had more time, I'd make t-shirts... Hehe..

~JG

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Yes, tho I would ask (as I did for the last one) that people feel free to pitch in (food, not $$) whatever they can (chips, snacks, etc)... I have no Jeep work to be done so I'll be working on food and accommodations for the day... If I had more time, I'd make t-shirts... Hehe..

~JG

Yup, same here , I will do my work another day.

JeepingGreen
11-15-2010, 07:01 PM
You can put me on the maybe list. It depends on weather. I know it will be raining a bunch there, but if it snows here, I gotta stay home for the wife. She hasn't learned to plow the driveway yet :P

Hope you can make it! If it snows, perhaps you can order a household evacuation! A safety-related household evacuation, that is..

HOGGSTATUS
11-15-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm bring some seasoned meat and tortillas!! Quick and easy!!

Stuka
11-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Hope you can make it! If it snows, perhaps you can order a household evacuation! A safety-related household evacuation, that is..

She has to work on Sunday, bad side about working at a grocery store.

I also have no Jeep related work to do. Unless they happen to have an alignment rack there.

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:17 PM
She has to work on Sunday, bad side about working at a grocery store.

I also have no Jeep related work to do. Unless they happen to have an alignment rack there.

Glad to see you may make it. Scardup said he would wash your Jeep for you if you don't have any work to do.

Ha, maybe this will get him to surface. Damm Sub guys. :beer:

Stuka
11-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Glad to see you may make it. Scardup said he would wash your Jeep for you if you don't have any work to do.

Ha, maybe this will get him to surface. Damm Sub guys. :beer:

Hmm, I have not washed it for like 3 months...

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmm, I have not washed it for like 3 months...

Scardup only washes his once every Haileys Comet, so you guys will get along. :grinpimp:

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Hey Stormrider ,

Are you coming to the WrenchFest ??

HOGGSTATUS
11-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey Stormrider ,

Are you coming to the WrencFest ??

Is this a joke!!! HE'S ON LOCKDOWN..... AIR FORCE HAS HIM BY THE BALLS!!:shaking: I feel for him!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Is this a joke!!! HE'S ON LOCKDOWN..... AIR FORCE HAS HIM BY THE BALLS!!:shaking: I feel for him!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Oh shit , I thought he was out here. I will go back to my brews. :laughing2:

I guess we will have to have a huge Stormrider Blow out when he returns.

My Bad

HOGGSTATUS
11-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Oh shit , I thought he was out here. I will go back to my brews. :laughing2:

I guess we will have to have a huge Stormrider Blow out when he returns.

My Bad

No he's out here..... Just serving Honor guard??? I think that's what it's called!! It takes up EVERY WEEKEND!!!

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:54 PM
No he's out here..... Just serving Honor guard??? I think that's what it's called!! It takes up EVERY WEEKEND!!!

Ok then Monday :beer::grinpimp:

EDIT : for WTF

Honor Guard???? isn't that some 4H shit. I hope you meant National Guard or was that on purpose. :beer::grinpimp:

HOGGSTATUS
11-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Ok then Monday :beer::grinpimp:

EDIT : for WTF

Honor Guard???? isn't that some 4H shit. I hope you meant National Guard or was that on purpose. :beer::grinpimp:

I don't know....it's some like that!! Something Guard!! Not national guard!

Stuka
11-15-2010, 08:18 PM
No, Honor Guard is correct. Its typically considered an honor (no pun intended) to get assigned to it. Unless of course it makes it so that you can't do any Jeeping stuff.

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 08:20 PM
No, Honor Guard is correct. Its typically considered an honor (no pun intended) to get assigned to it. Unless of course it makes it so that you can't do any Jeeping stuff.

Ok I will put my shovel away. :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

The really funny part is my Dad served for a boat load of years in the National Guard. His claim to fame for him was the Watts riots. I guess I should have known what the honor guard is. I guess that serves him right for raising a degenerate Son.

jason mac
11-15-2010, 08:29 PM
I will have tables & chairs. Also a couple of coolers full of sodas & waters. Who's bringing the BBQ?

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 08:38 PM
I will have tables & chairs. Also a couple of coolers full of sodas & waters. Who's bringing the BBQ?

I am pretty sure JG is bringing a Q and I am blowing ribs up in some contraption that wouldn't fly under the anit-terrorist act, but then again its "Cutts Crew Style:". :laughing2:

HOGGSTATUS
11-15-2010, 08:44 PM

Well I guess one is supposed to have "This Honor" for like 1 month, however he's had it for like 3 months!!

JeepingGreen
11-15-2010, 08:57 PM

I'm bringing mine...

FlameRed
11-16-2010, 10:51 AM
We'll bring our Webber Q too just in case it's needed. I'm already in for cookies :cookiemonster: and will bring some sausages too.

Jen

JeepingGreen
11-16-2010, 11:01 AM
We'll bring our Webber Q too just in case it's needed. I'm already in for cookies :cookiemonster: and will bring some sausages too.

Jen

Sounds good! I was actually a bit worried - with this many people, my one little Weber might not be enough - it was a challenge keeping up last time..

Sludge Puppy
11-16-2010, 01:49 PM
What else can we bring? Ill BYOB but am up for bringing some grub.

stormrider
11-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Well I guess one is supposed to have "This Honor" for like 1 month, however he's had it for like 3 months!!
Yea it's called the Honor Guard, and I've been assigned to it since July 1st. 5 months of funerals and colors ceremonies with very unpredictable days off. It's easy work, but makes planning anything other than nightly activities a major pain in the ass, since we don't know our work schedule for the next day until 1800 the night before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marinespence
11-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Yea it's called the Honor Guard, and I've been assigned to it since July 1st. 5 months of funerals and colors ceremonies with very unpredictable days off. It's easy work, but makes planning anything other than nightly activities a major pain in the ass, since we don't know our work schedule for the next day until 1800 the night before.

get off the honor guard and come party "cutts crew" style! And bring one case of beer for every month you been MIA!:grinpimp:

stormrider
11-16-2010, 03:38 PM
This should be my last month on, or so I'm told. That sounds like an amazing idea though!

JeepingGreen
11-16-2010, 04:39 PM

I went to one military funeral - it was the saddest day of my life... I was actually wondering where the military officers came from...

marinespence
11-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I just got a phone call and i will be "working" early saturday morning so i may show up in uniform and a little late. Im getting a haircut so i can look like a marine again....:bawling: oh well :beer:

also i blame this on stormrider! LOL

Sludge Puppy
11-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Thought you were done spence? If you are still in uniform, I cannot fraternize with jr. Enlisted :)

cruzcode
11-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Hey guys, it didn't work out where I'll be able to do the Pro-Rock install at your party due to time/space constraints.

Having said that, I have a feeling that my little party (by comparison) will be going all day, afternoon, and perhaps late into the evening. You are ALL welcome to come by after your party, as I a lot of the rest of the crew would like to meet you guys (fellow NorCalers).

Please check out the thread below for the details, and if it is your particular cup of tea, or sounds interesting, PM me for more info or the address.

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40408 (http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40408)

Hope to meet some of you, and maybe wheel with you in the future!

RC

Eugene
11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Aargh!:bawling: Won't make this one. Was hopingthis wouldn't happen but I promised Cruzcode aka Rick that I would help him install his axle. With all this wrenching going on we'll definetly have some rigs ready to wheel! Sorry I won't get to meet you all this time but there will be other chances.
Best install party pics wins :thefinger:.
Brian

marinespence
11-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Thought you were done spence? If you are still in uniform, I cannot fraternize with jr. Enlisted :)

I am inactive reservist and its a favor for my recruiter. I will change before. I thought you where done?

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 12:49 AM
Aargh!:bawling: Won't make this one. Was hopingthis wouldn't happen but I promised Cruzcode aka Rick that I would help him install his axle. With all this wrenching going on we'll definetly have some rigs ready to wheel! Sorry I won't get to meet you all this time but there will be other chances.
Best install party pics wins :thefinger:.
Brian

Hey Eugene its all good. I put this same response in the other wrench thread. I hate to do this but I will quote myself.

This is the new world over here. Simply put, we are going to have a huge Wrenchfest or just a fest on the next one where we all get together. Then as Himoney said all of us degenerates can just keep degenerating.

If Hogg has it his way it won't take long. LOL.

Oh , and Eugene, game on, best pics wins. Hitmoney is the sole JUDGE!!!!! and a case of Hitmoney's favorite brew is on the line for the next Mega Wrenchfest. In true Nor Cal style :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:x4

Sludge Puppy
11-17-2010, 05:31 AM
I am inactive reservist and its a favor for my recruiter. I will change before. I thought you where done?

Have you seen my hair... I am done :) lol Just giving ya shit

marinespence
11-17-2010, 05:57 AM
Have you seen my hair... I am done :) lol Just giving ya shit

Dude that's what I thought.

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Jeff, you offerin up to day any of the custom Hogg Fender Flare Chops on saturday. Sorry man I couldn't wait for you before the CON trip. :grinpimp:

HOGGSTATUS
11-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Jeff, you offerin up to day any of the custom Hogg Fender Flare Chops on saturday. Sorry man I couldn't wait for you before the CON trip. :grinpimp:

Sure!!! You know I'm down the do just about anything. If anyone wants to cut their stock fenders, I'll do it!!!

binarypie
11-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Its supposed to rain this weekend :(

However, I will be there with my PJ rails ready to install them.

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Its supposed to rain this weekend :(

However, I will be there with my PJ rails ready to install them.

Hey man , are you going to need a nut cert tool for these. I have one if Jason dosen't. He probably does. Mine is like a big old rivet gun. Not sure if they make different style tool to install them.

SCARDUP
11-17-2010, 06:01 PM

I say screw those recruiter's.

SCARDUP
11-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Stacy, can you bring your swr meter since I have my CB properly gounded this time?

JeepingGreen
11-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Stacy, can you bring your swr meter since I have my CB properly gounded this time?

M& - fgklip .. Fdrrf.. Hsfjddf.

(what he said)

JG

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 07:32 PM

Off course man but its the Cookie Monster that really needs it. Oh Actually NOT, he needs a CB that he didn't buy on an Ebay auction that was advertised as an original Smokey & the Bandit CB.

This is what you get when you buy that piece of shit set up. :cookiemonster:

YouTube - Where Are You, You Som'bitch! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVpsKmbiTo&feature=related)

Sludge Puppy
11-17-2010, 09:00 PM
I will actually finally get to test my CB. Since the truck drivers dont use it that often up here, radio has been quiet, but its dialed in so....

HOGGSTATUS
11-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Off course man but its the Cookie Monster that really needs it. Oh Actually NOT, he needs a CB

He got one on the way home!!!:smokin:

R8R ROK
11-17-2010, 09:31 PM

since I am a Renegade Buddhist , and I don't know how to spell anyway.

Hellllayouyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stormrider
11-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Edited for content.... :beer:

binarypie
11-17-2010, 11:11 PM

I thought you didn't like the red stars

HOGGSTATUS
11-17-2010, 11:21 PM
I thought you didn't like the red stars

FREEDOM IS PRICELESS!! I fell after the past few days it was worth every penny and helps a MORE THEN WORTHY CAUSE!!!

THECHAD
11-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Ok I think am in, maybe, but it looks good so far

rubirobv
11-18-2010, 08:55 PM
You folks sporting the stars. Thanks for supporting the site. Worth the price of freedom. :beer: Beers or Sparkling Cider for all of you.

THECHAD
11-18-2010, 09:20 PM
no alcohol for me thanks

binarypie
11-19-2010, 12:19 AM
FREEDOM IS PRICELESS!! I fell after the past few days it was worth every penny and helps a MORE THEN WORTHY CAUSE!!!

You see what I saw when we first moved here ;)

Marcy
11-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Smokey & the Bandit

I LOVE that movie!

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 08:11 AM
I LOVE that movie!

Yup, its in my top 10.

Marcy
11-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Yup, its in my top 10.

What? It's probably in my top 3!

marinespence
11-19-2010, 08:23 AM
What? It's probably in my top 3!

everytime i used to convoy in the marines we would play east bound and down over the radios.:D

Sludge Puppy
11-19-2010, 12:30 PM
You folks sporting the stars. Thanks for supporting the site. Worth the price of freedom. :beer: Beers or Sparkling Cider for all of you.

I am all for supporting the site but only if I get a pink star!:thefinger:

heepenjim
11-19-2010, 01:24 PM
What would you like me to bring?

HOGGSTATUS
11-19-2010, 01:43 PM
What would you like me to bring?

Yourself!!:thefinger: And maybe your charming personality!!!!:laughing:

JeepingGreen
11-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Off course man but its the Cookie Monster that really needs it. Oh Actually NOT, he needs a CB that he didn't buy on an Ebay auction that was advertised as an original Smokey & the Bandit CB.

This is what you get when you buy that piece of shit set up. :cookiemonster:

YouTube - Where Are You, You Som'bitch! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBVpsKmbiTo&feature=related)

First of all, Sheriff Buford T. Justice is my personal hero. Secondly, if they were selling his actual CB, I would have bought it.. I did get a new CB though - just need to install it.. Who's got duck tape?

"Junior, remind me to slap your momma."

heepenjim
11-19-2010, 01:59 PM

:thefinger::thefinger: You got it!:D:beer:

09rubicon
11-19-2010, 04:14 PM

You dont have very high expectations do you?:thefinger:

Sorry Jim, I couldnt resist!

Sludge Puppy
11-19-2010, 08:06 PM
So 11 am? We figure out if we can bring anything else with us?

Monty
11-19-2010, 08:49 PM
ya, i was wondering if we should bring anything too??

cruzcode
11-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Sorry that I won't be able to make this event fellas, but I'll look forward to meeting you another time.

Without sounding like a broken record, when your party ends at 3:00, for those of you that are down with a little driving, you'll be welcome at the Turlock Install Party!

RC

R8R ROK
11-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry that I won't be able to make this event fellas, but I'll look forward to meeting you another time.

Without sounding like a broken record, when your party ends at 3:00, for those of you that are down with a little driving, you'll be welcome at the Turlock Install Party!

RC

Can't swing it but we are doing a mega wrench fest on the next one.
Nor Cal Style

jason mac
11-20-2010, 12:24 AM
For the guys asking to bring anything. If you want to bring some food or snacks that would be cool. Otherwise bring yourself and have some fun Norcal style.

cruzcode
11-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Can't swing it but we are doing a mega wrench fest on the next one.
Nor Cal Style

Absolutely!

RC

09rubicon
11-20-2010, 04:17 PM
SO what happened? Who did what? Fill me in you bastards!!

HOGGSTATUS
11-20-2010, 04:54 PM
SO what happened? Who did what? Fill me in you bastards!!

Blueberrypie is installing PJ Rock rails(well I did the passenger side, Gabe is starting on driver side) major pain in the ass install!! SCARDUP installed a soft top, FlameRed did a gear oil change and just a few little things!!

HOGGSTATUS
11-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Here's some pics......
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-734d-f101.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-736a-f834.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-738b-0592.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73a4-2491.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73b9-7e27.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73d7-a4f4.jpg
Where's the OSHA PEOPLE AT??
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73f9-df1f.jpg

Another great meet and greet... Thanks everyone for coming by, and good to meet the people I didn't know before today!!

Stuka
11-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Wish I could have gone. I really need to make it to one of those :/

weaver1371
11-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Here's some pics......
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-734d-f101.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-736a-f834.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-738b-0592.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73a4-2491.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73b9-7e27.jpg
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73d7-a4f4.jpg
Where's the OSHA PEOPLE AT??
http://tapa.tk/mu/a6cd8a76-73f9-df1f.jpg

Another great meet and greet... Thanks everyone for coming by, and good to meet the people I didn't know before today!!

Looks like a good time! Ready to get home and start enjoying things like this again! :beer:

heepenjim
11-20-2010, 07:25 PM
nice to see you all. I see that group shot was after I left. Lol.
Jeff I looked for you but you web no where to be found when took off.
I look forward to more meet and great's.

jason mac
11-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Great time guys & gals. Food was great, people were awesome.

weaver1371
11-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Great time guys & gals. Food was great, people were awesome.

That's a good group shot!

jason mac
11-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Few more

jason mac
11-20-2010, 08:29 PM
more

Sludge Puppy
11-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Man, cannot believe it took 8 hours to drill a couple of holes. We should have taken Jasons idea and just sanded down and welded them to the body :) Good time. Hogg, sorry for almost drilling CC in your forehead :)

Jason, thank you for spending all that time fixing my jeep :)

HOGGSTATUS
11-20-2010, 08:40 PM
When 1/2 holes must be drilled THROUGH THE BODY.....you HAVE TO MAKE IT PERFECT OR THE DRIVER SIDE HAPPENS!!!:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

Thanks Jason for everything!!! Didn't expect those rails to take that long, but then again it doesn't surprise me!! :grinpimp: :smokin:

SCARDUP
11-20-2010, 09:04 PM
I think 3 great things were accomplished with an 8 hour rock rail install with the Mrs. there. 1 She won't question me when I say I'll be at Jason's till 10 at night. 2 she got to meet all my norcal peeps. And 3 J's wife had someone to talk to so neither of the ladies got upset or impatiant. Proline rocks and a special thanks to wkdyj for the leak free soft top which is now hail tested and def saved my a$$ on the way home.

Sludge Puppy
11-20-2010, 09:12 PM
If more then 1 person was helping and it wasnt till 4 hours later we started it would have been fine ;) Plus, the holes are covered up anyways.bahaha

FlameRed
11-20-2010, 10:29 PM
We had a great time tonight seeing everyone again. Thanks so much Jason for letting us use your great shop, balancing the tires, etc. You're awesome. Oh and if you look slightly to the left we have a new mod. No it's not yellow because then I would have to start charging for the cookies and that's not cool :shaking:. Besides (flame)red rules!!!

Jen

jason mac
11-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks everyone for coming. You guys are more then welcome for the use of the shop.

R8R ROK
11-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Great time ,

I know its already been said but it really is great seeing everyone from Nor Cal. This was the biggest meet & greet or wrench party that I have been to in Nor Cal, and trust me , I have been to a few.

Sorry Eddie, but your business plan is flawed we proved that yesterday, and this is just the beginning

Nor Cal ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grinpimp:

Now Cookie Monster :cookiemonster:post up the damm photos

Monty
11-21-2010, 08:41 AM
we had a great time meeting you all. thanks for getting this together guys and jason for the use of your shop. perfect place for mod instals.

R8R ROK
11-21-2010, 08:51 AM
we had a great time meeting you all. thanks for getting this together guys and jason for the use of your shop. perfect place for mod instals.

It was great meeting you and everyone else as well. Sorry about my daughter ,she didn't wake up until 4:30 pm. The soccer in the rain wiped her out. But what is really funny is that she had no problem rallying for her buddies bowling birthday party at 7pm. She commits to come to the next one, even if I have to drag her by her pony tails.

R8R ROK
11-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Man, cannot believe it took 8 hours to drill a couple of holes. We should have taken Jasons idea and just sanded down and welded them to the body :) Good time. Hogg, sorry for almost drilling CC in your forehead :)

Jason, thank you for spending all that time fixing my jeep :)

Actually there was some work done , even if it didn't look like it. That's how things happen at Jasons.

Oh and thanks for teaching us the Official Cutts Crew gang signs. I am new to this Jeep Gang thing so I appreciate the help. :laughing2:

binarypie
11-21-2010, 09:31 AM
It was great to see everyone again! I think this even showed that JKO's NorCal section kicks the crap out of JKF's NorCal section. We had at least twice the number of people this time than the last BBQ we had.

While I thank everyone for their support. A few people really stepped up yesterday and helped me get my rock rails on!

Jason,
Thank you for hosting the event and sticking around for an extra 4 hours while we sorted out PJ's involved install process.

Jeff,
Thank you for leading the install. As always you jumped in head first and stuck around to finish the job.

Gabe, Jamie, Robert,
Thank you for helping with the driver side and providing support on the passenger side. Also, Robert, thank you for the ride to lowes to buy the longest 1/4" drill bit they had.

Jen,
Thank you for the awesome cookies! They were fantastic! Although, I was hoping for more of those Hershey Kiss ones.

Cooks,
I don't remember who cooked what. However, the food was awesome!

HOGGSTATUS
11-21-2010, 09:41 AM
(Yellow JK alpha exp guy who's name I can't remember)

That's Robert(NucularJK) Robert it was good to see you again, thanks for the help and support!

Sludge Puppy
11-21-2010, 11:33 AM
I would ask when we want to do it again, but that proved to be poor words the last time I used it :) Had a blast, Need to create an icon with C over a C to use for Cuts crew on the forum!

JeepingGreen
11-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Had a great time! I don't think I can eat any more until Monday... Pics are posted up on my website (www.jeepcali.com).. Here's a few..

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20007.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20021.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20010.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20032.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20054.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20081.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20095.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20114.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/albums/wrenching-amp-misc/proline-wrenching-bbq/prolinewrenchinnov2010%20-%20139.jpg

nootherride
11-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Awsome guys! always cool to see scardup and hogg but also got to meet spencer! one cool guy...and tho he takes slake for his rig it makes me think i need to wheel harder:grinpimp: but a serious shout out to Jason and his crew for having us and i hope to see more of the shop! Rc's and jeeps my 2 hobbies! couldnt have found a better meca:beer:

rubirobv
11-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Looks like at great time guys. You guys sure do it up with the grub. How'd the ribs turn out? I'm drooling.

weaver1371
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Looks like a good turn out and good time was had!!:beer:

cruzcode
11-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Sweet!!! I like the pics of all the JKs together in front of Proline.

We'll have the get the entire NorCal crew together for the next round...

:beer:

RC

As long as there are naked beer girls.

R8R ROK
11-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Yup , we had a blast , I can't wait until the next mega Nor Cal wrench fest. It is so awesome to hang out with the people that you have had experiences with on the trail and elsewhere and just be able to hang out.

Not sure when the next big one is but if its during the Holidays my wife is going to Kill me. :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

cruzcode
11-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Yup , we had a blast , I can't wait until the next mega Nor Cal wrench fest. It is so awesome to hang out with the people that you have had experiences with on the trail and elsewhere and just be able to hang out.

Not sure when the next big one is but if its during the Holidays my wife is going to Kill me. :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

Heck, I might have to host a small, supplemental one, later next weekend, provided I get the right parts for my rig!

RC

R8R ROK
11-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Heck, I might have to host a small, supplemental one, later next weekend, provided I get the right parts for my rig!

RC

Great , then I am going to end up getting into a Supplemental argument with my Wife. And trust me , its going to be more Mental than Supplement.

EDIT for fairness to my wife, she is pretty cool , I have just been testing her lately.

R8R ROK
11-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Ok
Just finishes cleaning my garage from the aftermath begging from the CON trip.

The Orion is clean again!!!!