Wrenching Party [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Wrenching Party

JeepingGreen
11-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Curious if anyone might be interested in a wrenching party in the coming weeks? I have a few maintenance concerns I need to take care of (maybe a few more after the Rubicon this weekend)..

Anyway, the last one we had went swimmingly.. :massey:

I'm thinking maybe the 13th or the 20th - Bay Area..

Eugene
11-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Sounds like fun, let me check my schedule.......

schedule= Wait for him to get back from the Rubicon and see exactly what got f'd up and needs fixing:grinpimp:

If I can make it I could help. A chance to meet new people. keep us informed

JeepingGreen
11-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Sounds like fun, let me check my schedule.......

schedule= Wait for him to get back from the Rubicon and see exactly what got f'd up and needs fixing:grinpimp:

If I can make it I could help. A chance to meet new people. keep us informed

Hehe, good point! A few things I need to do/get done (regardless of Rubicon damage) are: New muffler (mine rattles and I'm sick of my Jeep sounding like a moped), front driveshaft, control arm skid plates & xfer case/trans fluid change..

marinespence
11-03-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm there! Now how long before Jeff says something?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Marcy
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Wish I could help but I get in the way more than anything else :laughing:

JeepingGreen
11-03-2010, 03:06 PM
I should probably mention - this would also be a meet & greet/BBQ with beer, munchies, etc... I'll see if I can get some pics up of our last one.. I thought I posted them on my website but I guess I didn't...

HOGG- JK
11-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm busy at work today.... Jeep done THANK TO JASONMAC!! Oh and of course I'm in!!

JeepingGreen
11-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Sounds like we have wrenching party!! Now we just need a sponsor (location)!! Hmm... Who do we know with an awesome garage and plenty of space in the Bay area... :idea:

binarypie
11-03-2010, 03:49 PM
If someone has mad skillz I need to put my PJ rock rails on

JeepingGreen
11-03-2010, 04:00 PM

We don't need skillz! We have beer and the A-Team theme song! :mr-t: :beer:

Eugene
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Wish I could help but I get in the way more than anything else :laughing:

Marcy, Marcy, Marcy.....how are you going to learn if you don't try? Come on by and watch. I have learned so much just by watching. And when you feel more confident then you start small and go from there. Except for the ring and pinion I have done everything on my Jeep.

R8R ROK
11-03-2010, 07:45 PM

We don't need mad skillz!!! We just need jump in and get that shit done attitude. :beer::beer:

THECHAD
11-03-2010, 08:18 PM
if its the 20th i'll even cruise down from chico most of my stuff is done though, i only have some lights to put on

Eugene
11-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Aargh, if it's the 20th I'll have to pass. I'll be helping put in an axle.

Marcy
11-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Marcy, Marcy, Marcy.....how are you going to learn if you don't try? Come on by and watch. I have learned so much just by watching. And when you feel more confident then you start small and go from there. Except for the ring and pinion I have done everything on my Jeep.

I want to learn! I just don't want to annoy anyone :innocent:

binarypie
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM
We don't need mad skillz!!! We just need jump in and get that shit done attitude. :beer::beer:

I've never drilled into the body of my Jeep. I can figure out how things come apart and remember how to put them back together. What I'm not good at is replacing materials if I drill the wrong spot :D

JeepingGreen
11-03-2010, 09:27 PM
The date is still up in the air.. This is just a "feeler" thread - to see if there's enough interest.. It seems like there is - now we just need to decide on the place and the date...

I thought I had posted these pics on my site but I hadn't.. Anyway, here are some shots of the last Meet/Greet/BBQ/Wrenching party... Yep, there's even 1 of Blueberry Pie! Still has the window sticker on it... It was a GREAT time - even if just to watch, munch and drink!

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-008.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-001.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-005.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-011.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-000.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-035.jpg

http://www.jeepcali.com/trails/meetgreet/images/wrnchprty090410-027.jpg

jason mac
11-03-2010, 10:02 PM
The 20th looks pretty good to me. I am willing to host the BBQ-Wrenching party. I will let you guys know for sure next week.

cruzcode
11-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Too funny! I'm hosting the infamous, "Installation Party" for the Pro-Rock Axle on November 20th, down in Turlock!

As soon as I get shipping confirmation from Thean, I'll post-up the details.

RC

binarypie
11-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Sounds like a blast!

nootherride
11-04-2010, 03:10 AM
if its the 20th i'll even cruise down from chico most of my stuff is done though, i only have some lights to put on

ill make the trip with you if you go:D

JeepingGreen
11-04-2010, 06:22 AM
The 20th looks pretty good to me. I am willing to host the BBQ-Wrenching party. I will let you guys know for sure next week.

Sweet! :beer::beer:

Marcy
11-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Too funny! I'm hosting the infamous, "Installation Party" for the Pro-Rock Axle on November 20th, down in Turlock!

RC

Uuumm, how did I not know about this?!?!

Eugene
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM

RC

Why don't we all meet up in Turdlock and have a real Wrenchfest?

HOGG- JK
11-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Cause that's way to far for a wrench party for me, and where we doing it we'll have lifts!! Or a forklift!!

JeepingGreen
11-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Cause that's way to far for a wrench party for me, and where we doing it we'll have lifts!! Or a forklift!!

Somewhere I have a pic of the forklift "lift" in action...

rubirobv
11-04-2010, 07:12 PM
I told RC that I'd be there for the prorock install. I'll catch you guys at the next one in the City.

R8R ROK
11-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I've never drilled into the body of my Jeep. I can figure out how things come apart and remember how to put them back together. What I'm not good at is replacing materials if I drill the wrong spot :D

Damm, I seriously think I have drilled over 100 holes into my body and frame combined. It get easier after the first one but its still always stresfull. Its just metal. I put my evo skins on with my 13 yr old son holding them up and me screaming at him to hold it steady so I could mark the pilot holes. Poor guy. Out of 30 something holes we only screwed one hole up. Not but bad for a google mechanic. :beer::beer:

cruzcode
11-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Uuumm, how did I not know about this?!?!

You will, I promise! This is the first I have mentioned it. I can't get a hold of Thean, but as soon as I do, and confirm shipping, I'll post-up the date, for real.

Guys, I wish I didn't live here, but it is what it is. I'll look forward to having you!

Man I wish I had a lift and a forklift. All I have is a garage attached to an apartment, and a couple pairs of jackstands!

I told RC that I'd be there for the prorock install. I'll catch you guys at the next one in the City.

Rob, much obliged! I'll look forward to having you!

marinespence
11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Damm, I seriously think I have drilled over 100 holes into my body and frame combined. It get easier after the first one but its still always stresfull. Its just metal. I put my evo skins on with my 13 yr old son holding them up and me screaming at him to hold it steady so I could mark the pilot holes. Poor guy. Out of 30 something holes we only screwed one hole up. Not but bad for a google mechanic. :beer::beer:

I can totally picture you yelling at your kid the hole time! ROFL!:laughing2:

marinespence
11-05-2010, 08:10 AM
hopefully i will have my benchmark designs oilpan by the install party.:D

Marcy
11-05-2010, 08:28 AM
You will, I promise! This is the first I have mentioned it. I can't get a hold of Thean, but as soon as I do, and confirm shipping, I'll post-up the date, for real.

I've got the hot pink spray paint in my Jeep :bounce:

marinespence
11-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I've got the hot pink spray paint in my Jeep :bounce:

This sentence just seems wrong... I'm assuming you're a girl but then again it is California.... hogg knows all about that lol!

Marcy
11-05-2010, 09:06 AM
This sentence just seems wrong... I'm assuming you're a girl but then again it is California.... hogg knows all about that lol!

Yes, I am a girl. :)

marinespence
11-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Yes, I am a girl. :)

So what's the spraypaint for?

Marcy
11-05-2010, 10:13 AM
So what's the spraypaint for?

Zebra print diff covers!

marinespence
11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Zebra print diff covers!

Haha thats definately unique! things like that are why no two jeeps are the same! should give people behind you something to look at in traffic, i would paint mine but the way i wheel it wouldnt last long!

Marcy
11-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Haha thats definately unique! things like that are why no two jeeps are the same! should give people behind you something to look at in traffic, i would paint mine but the way i wheel it wouldnt last long!

My Jeep is slowly becoming a princess Jeep :D

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37008&highlight=jerome

marinespence
11-05-2010, 01:52 PM
My Jeep is slowly becoming a princess Jeep :D

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37008&highlight=jerome

Princess jerome kinda has a ring to it...:laughing:

R8R ROK
11-05-2010, 02:05 PM

Who and What defines REAL Wrenchfest??

marinespence
11-05-2010, 02:08 PM

I thought it was he who has more beer wins...

Marcy
11-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Princess jerome kinda has a ring to it...:laughing:

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone! :laughing:

I thought it was he who has more beer wins...

I think everyone should meet half way.

RC, what happened to doing this at Mike's shop? Change your mind because he'll be gone for the Baja 1000?

jason mac
11-05-2010, 05:33 PM

RC, what happened to doing this at Mike's shop? Change your mind because he'll be gone for the Baja 1000?

Our guys are racing the Baja 1000 as well. The are getting everything ready as we speak. They won it 2 years ago.

rubirobv
11-05-2010, 06:36 PM

Princess Jerome reminds me of my Aunt Ronald. We call her "Pink Parts".

Also, I think halfway is your house, Marcy.

rubirobv
11-05-2010, 06:44 PM

Don't get in a crinkle Rocky. He means that if you guys show up...

Looking at the pics of your last wrenchfest, I'm guessing that Hoggs JK is banned now.

Eugene
11-05-2010, 07:53 PM
A real Wrenchfest is.......
....Where the the progress made is inversely proportional to the amount of beer drank, and where the vehicles owner wishes every one would just go home.

...It's where, when your done, something is either scratched or broken and every one pats you on the back and tells you "It'll buff out" of "You didn't need that (insert part here) anyway"

...Is when the people who really know what they are doing sit back and quietly watch while the sidewalk superintendant, who has actually never held a wrench, tells people how it should be done. Then he shows them...which leads to the previous example.

...As it gets dark and your not finished because you have had to re-do everything two or three times, people start looking at their watches and say 'Ooh,look at the time, I have to get home to walk my um...err.. hamster' or 'You look like your about done so I'll be heading home' leaving you with an unfinished project and a mess to clean up. Did you know that people working on projects can only drink half a can of whatever. You find the left over beverage cans in the most unusual places.

Now I'm not saying that the above will happen, but I've seen it.....trust me.

HOGG- JK
11-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Looking at the pics of your last wrenchfest, I'm guessing that Hoggs JK is banned now.

What makes to think that?? That's not my shop!! I freaking WISH!!

HOGG- JK
11-05-2010, 10:30 PM
....Where the the progress made is inversely proportional to the amount of beer drank, and where the vehicles owner wishes every one would just go home.

...It's where, when your done, something is either scratched or broken and every one pats you on the back and tells you "It'll buff out" of "You didn't need that (insert part here) anyway"

...Is when the people who really know what they are doing sit back and quietly watch while the sidewalk superintendant, who has actually never held a wrench, tells people how it should be done. Then he shows them...which leads to the previous example.

...As it gets dark and your not finished because you have had to re-do everything two or three times, people start looking at their watches and say 'Ooh,look at the time, I have to get home to walk my um...err.. hamster' or 'You look like your about done so I'll be heading home' leaving you with an unfinished project and a mess to clean up. Did you know that people working on projects can only drink half a can of whatever. You find the left over beverage cans in the most unusual places.

Wow.... I don't want to go to any of those examples!! I REALLY HOPE YOUR KIDDING!!

marinespence
11-05-2010, 10:52 PM
None of that shit happens at our wrenchfests....

R8R ROK
11-05-2010, 11:46 PM

That is exactly what I thought.
Thanks for clarifying.

HOGGSTATUS
11-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Ok.... Since I sent a email trying to get my REAL NAME....and never got a reply, I started another Profile!!

rubirobv
11-06-2010, 12:39 AM

What makes to think that?? That's not my shop!! I freaking WISH!!

just thought the windshield banner wouldn't fly. Maybe not.

HOGGSTATUS
11-06-2010, 04:30 AM
just thought the windshield banner wouldn't fly. Maybe not.

Dude that's the crazy part.... I get "special" privileges or something!!! I asked WOG if pics of my Jeep running a sticker of a website that wasn't a sponsor of the forum would be deleted. His response was as long as it's not my shop or I'm an employee, there would be no problem, however Scardup was told he was a contractor for them.....CRAZY!!! plus at a resent event his son got in my Jeep and started snappin photo of my Jeep with the sticker then they were posted with their name in the corner. What's even crazier is He decided to blacklist that shop name!! FUCKIN STRANGE!! He must know the pull I've got as you see how many people me and Jasonmac brought with us!!

09rubicon
11-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Dude that's the crazy part.... I get "special" privileges or something!!! I asked WOG if pics of my Jeep running a sticker of a website that wasn't a sponsor of the forum would be deleted. His response was as long as it's not my shop or I'm an employee, there would be no problem, however Scardup was told he was a contractor for them.....CRAZY!!! plus at a resent event his son got in my Jeep and started snappin photo of my Jeep with the sticker then they were posted with their name in the corner. What's even crazier is He decided to blacklist that shop name!! FUCKIN STRANGE!! He must know the pull I've got as you see how many people me and Jasonmac brought with us!!

I was already here, youtook me nowhere!!!!!!! Now what do you say invite WOG up for a rubi run then steal his tires around buck island??

rubirobv
11-06-2010, 08:52 AM

It's the drugs. I'm sure of it :smokin:

nootherride
11-06-2010, 12:16 PM

He makes a compelling argument..seeing as i hang out on both forums WAY too much i have seen what your saying...it seems that if you are well known
your seen as a promoter of your Region...a good old Socal vs Norcal thing going on...on one hand none of the socal buisnesses want to lose out on anything, on the other it doesnt make for a comfortable playing field..Sorry if im just stating the obvious:smokin: I am happy for the both forums i just wish the almighty $$ didnt get so much pull on what parts are reccommended or who has authority to say it...i mean you can barely post a question about a part on there without vendors on there jumping in line..Im in sales, i look at this a my relaxation im not into being sold i want to make my own decisions and if there wrong so be it...
i take your opinions about a part far more serious anyway

cruzcode
11-06-2010, 01:34 PM

I would absolutely love to do the project at Mike's shop, for several reasons, one is that it would be easier, two is that it would promote Mike's shop, and three is that I think we could record a helluva write-up and/or video segment for JKO or JKO TV, etc... But you hit the nail on the head with Baja though, and I respect that. I want to get this installed in November, which is why I'm going a different direction. So, while the "ideal location" has yet to be determined, I think my garage at Turlock is the back-up.

RC

Princess Jerome reminds me of my Aunt Ronald. We call her "Pink Parts".

Also, I think halfway is your house, Marcy.

Marcy, do you have a lift that you've been holding out us, on?!? :D

Seriously though, I am open to other options, especially that involve more tools, but I think it will end up being Turlock.

RC

I was already here, youtook me nowhere!!!!!!! Now what do you say invite WOG up for a rubi run then steal his tires around buck island??

Yep, Scott's been here... No doubt!

RC

nootherride
11-06-2010, 06:51 PM
i vote the muffler shop! lifts, tools, plus looks like there plenty of parking if there ends up being a big group..hoggs spot isnt bad eaither if we have the forklift ;) but whatever works best for everyone counts! i will just be down in the bay the 18-21st and i might have a lift,diff covers skids and sway bar discos:):)

HOGGSTATUS
11-07-2010, 02:03 PM
It's the drugs. I'm sure of it :smokin:

WHAT?? do you know something I don't??

rubirobv
11-07-2010, 02:06 PM
WHAT?? do you know something I don't??

I might. Don't really care though.

JKDinker
11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Hey Hogg, sorry buddy but we have been here for a while. Glad you could join the party. Now hope you brought the beer we are almost out. And btw there is way more people on here than you realize. Including some mods! :beer:

HOGGSTATUS
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey Hogg, sorry buddy but we have been here for a while. Glad you could join the party. Now hope you brought the beer we are almost out. And btw there is way more people on here than you realize. Including some mods! :beer:

I see!!! Well glad to join the party then!! :smokin:

binarypie
11-07-2010, 05:10 PM
This thread is getting way off topic but I'm ok with that.

Would still like to know which/where/when I should show up with my rock sliders so I can get them on the jeep :D

marinespence
11-08-2010, 07:33 AM
I vote we meet at jasons since he offered up his shop first, and I think it will be awesome!

Marcy
11-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I think we could record a helluva write-up and/or video segment for JKO or JKO TV, etc...

Awful idea!

09rubicon
11-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Awful idea!

Wow, is someone haveing flashbacks to the PSC debocle???

Marcy
11-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Wow, is someone haveing flashbacks to the PSC debocle???

:laughing: I don't know what you are talking about.

jason mac
11-08-2010, 12:15 PM
I am more then willing to hold it at my shop in San Francisco, but I don't want to step on anyone's toe. If others had previous gatherings setup we can move ours. But I will leave it up to you guys. My shop is open if thats what you guys want to do.

FlameRed
11-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Well, Jeff and Jason,

Guess it's time to make this my new home. The only reason for me of these forums is to meet people, hang out and wheel. If all the most active people in NorCal are getting banned from JKF then there is zero reason for me to ever go on there again.

I might be able to make it to a wrenching party. I have 85 miles on my new gears and I'm a little concerned about driving 2.5 hours to the city (or livermore) with so few miles on. So I'll try and get some miles on and if I'm comfortable, I can make it.

I have a rear track bar and a rear (replacement stock) drive shaft I need to put on. And, if JMac will help out, I need to re-valve stem all my tires and rebalance.

So, we'll see.

R8R ROK
11-08-2010, 02:39 PM
The only reason for me of these forums is to meet people, hang out and wheel..

That is exactly how I feel. I couldn't have said it any better. :beer:

How did the test go??

FlameRed
11-08-2010, 03:40 PM
How did the test go??

I'm cautiously optamistic. I felt good coming out of the first half, the second half was definately work. But overall I feel good. I dont' get results until January so in the mean time I'm pretending I passed and living my life again.

nootherride
11-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I am more then willing to hold it at my shop in San Francisco, but I don't want to step on anyone's toe. If others had previous gatherings setup we can move ours. But I will leave it up to you guys. My shop is open if thats what you guys want to do.

so is this the spot? i just wanna narrow it down since its my birthday weekend and im coming from chico...:D oh and i might be a little hungover lol

nootherride
11-08-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm cautiously optamistic. I felt good coming out of the first half, the second half was definately work. But overall I feel good. I dont' get results until January so in the mean time I'm pretending I passed and living my life again.

hey good to see you man...aka blko8jkca on the other boards:thefinger:

SCARDUP
11-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Hey guys How are ya? I vote Proline and my vote counts as two since I am twice as big as a normal person.

HOGGSTATUS
11-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Hey guys How are ya? I vote Proline and my vote counts as two since I am twice as big as a normal person.

I don't see why we can't have two.... One in Frisco and one in Turlock. But I'll be at Proline!!

mmccurdy
11-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey now......

I'm out this weekend, but if this lands on the 20th (looks like it did?) then I'd be down. I have a bunch of random crap to get done... cross member, replace a few FT ctrl arm bushings (again), and man I'd love to start dealing with my crumpled lower fenders and body mounted sliders. I'm getting ready to ditch the Rock Hards in favor of a set of those "Jason Mac Special" rails that are all the rage with the NorCal kids these days :smokin:

Hm... pretty big list... of course I'm also down to just chill and drink a few beers -- feel like it's been forever since I've seen everyone... sober that is....

nootherride
11-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Hey now......

I'm out this weekend, but if this lands on the 20th (looks like it did?) then I'd be down. I have a bunch of random crap to get done... cross member, replace a few FT ctrl arm bushings (again), and man I'd love to start dealing with my crumpled lower fenders and body mounted sliders. I'm getting ready to ditch the Rock Hards in favor of a set of those "Jason Mac Special" rails that are all the rage with the NorCal kids these days :smokin:

Hm... pretty big list... of course I'm also down to just chill and drink a few beers -- feel like it's been forever since I've seen everyone... sober that is....

Yes i think i need the 'jason mac special rails i am in serious need with the lift...Any pics?

jason mac
11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Here are a set of some on my JK.

marinespence
11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
well hoggs rocking them as well as scardup mine are hoggs design and jasons handywork. http://tapa.tk/mu/4607cc80-ef46-dd1f.jpghttp://tapa.tk/mu/4607cc80-ef62-6891.jpg

R8R ROK
11-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Jason's Rock Rails are stout!!!!!!!!!!!! Period , end of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marinespence
11-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Jason thanks to you I was able to do the con! I owe you!

R8R ROK
11-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Jason thanks to you I was able to do the con! I owe you!

You would have done the con with or without Jason's rock rails.
Don't forget you complained about having them at one point because you were stuck on them and they impeded your clearance :)

marinespence
11-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Well the sheet metal would have let me through but screw that!

Marcy
11-09-2010, 08:54 AM
I don't see why we can't have two.... One in Frisco and one in Turlock. But I'll be at Proline!!

No, two is unacceptable! Everybody at one is better.

so is this the spot? i just wanna narrow it down since its my birthday weekend and im coming from chico...:D oh and i might be a little hungover lol

Birthday shots!! :D

nootherride
11-09-2010, 12:44 PM

Birthday shots!! :D

I cant think of a better way to spend it :grinpimp: I want the rock rails too

Birthday gift to myself...

rubirobv
11-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Here are a set of some on my JK.

Nice work Jason. They look clean and strong. Yellow Star Bro. Awesome :beer:

Marcy
11-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I cant think of a better way to spend it :grinpimp: I want the rock rails too

Birthday gift to myself...

Jack Daniel's?

binarypie
11-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I need to figure out how to get a white star to match my Jeep. This red star is lame.

Marcy
11-09-2010, 03:14 PM
I need to figure out how to get a white star to match my Jeep. This red star is lame.

Unfortunately, red is the only color for members.

HOGGSTATUS
11-09-2010, 03:22 PM

But you get a pink star!! Because your awesome!! And it matches the accents of your Jeep:wink_animate:

HOGGSTATUS
11-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey Steve look what I found.....:cookiemonster: this should be used as your signature!!:laughing2::laughing2:

09rubicon
11-09-2010, 03:36 PM

So what does that make you?

JeepingGreen
11-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Hey Steve look what I found.....:cookiemonster: this should be used as your signature!!:laughing2::laughing2:

awesome! :cookiemonster: :beer:

Marcy
11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
So what does that make you?

I think Lance made a special exception and gave me a pink star because he felt bad that I always make an idiot of myself on JKO TV

09rubicon
11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I think Lance made a special exception and gave me a pink star because he felt bad that I always make an idiot of myself on JKO TV

...........and all he gave you was a pink star?

nootherride
11-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Jack Daniel's?

Jameson:smokin:

Marcy
11-09-2010, 05:47 PM
...........and all he gave you was a pink star?

No :) But it's also not his fault I'm an idiot

binarypie
11-09-2010, 10:32 PM

I'll make a fool of myself on JKO AND I'll fix anything you want with the website/forum for a white star!

Marcy
11-10-2010, 09:56 AM
I'll make a fool of myself on JKO AND I'll fix anything you want with the website/forum for a white star!

Why are you trying to steal my thunder?

I think a red star is better than white!

rubirobv
11-10-2010, 12:41 PM

White Stars are given to Honorary Lifetime Members only. I only know of one, but you can't see it because his page is white. Trust me, it's there and he drives a white JK too.

binarypie
11-10-2010, 01:12 PM
White Stars are given to Honorary Lifetime Members only. I only know of one, but you can't see it because his page is white. Trust me, it's there and he drives a white JK too.

I will make this my mission on this forum!

Marcy
11-10-2010, 01:17 PM
I will make this my mission on this forum!

I wish you luck on this life long mission!

Marcy
11-10-2010, 04:28 PM
I wish you luck on this life long mission!

I meant good luck cause it won't ever happen :)

JKDinker
11-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Trust me! Let Marcy tell you how hard it was for her to get a colored star. And make no mistake, she's family.........Tell him. :laughing::beer:

binarypie
11-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Well everyone has to have a hobby?

rubirobv
11-10-2010, 04:50 PM
I hear that brown stars are the rage these days. I bet Lance will give you one for a beer:beer:

marinespence
11-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Are there two wrenching parties going on?

Sludge Puppy
11-15-2010, 09:18 AM
I believe they are consolidated into 1, this Saturday.

marinespence
11-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Well then everyone post up in the other thread.

Marcy
11-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Trust me! Let Marcy tell you how hard it was for her to get a colored star. And make no mistake, she's family.........Tell him. :laughing::beer:

It was pretty hard... luckily my BFF Jack was there to help me out :D

cruzcode
11-15-2010, 06:56 PM

I agree. I'm trying to workout some details with Spencer. I'll keep you posted!

RC

JeepingGreen
11-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Are there two wrenching parties going on?

Nope, just 1...

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:21 PM

Hey man ,

You working the Quary on Saturday ?? If not why don't you come down. You and Jason can show off your Bad Ass red Jeeps. :D

marinespence
11-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I agree. I'm trying to workout some details with Spencer. I'll keep you posted!

RC

send jasonmac a PM im just a dipshit with a sticker on his windshield:D

R8R ROK
11-15-2010, 07:29 PM
im just a dipshit with a sticker on his windshield:D

Thats better than a dipshit without a sticker on his windshiled.

Meaning ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer: