Need Dealer in SF Bay AreA [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Need Dealer in SF Bay AreA

vtsoundguy
10-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Similar to my other post, I am also looking for a decent dealer in the SF Bay Area (am new here). I don't mind driving a bit to get some quality work...

Sinc the jeep is stock, I am not worried friendliness to MODS yet...but will be soon.

Thanks in advance for your help.

IBROCUN
10-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Where are you in the Bay?

Lithia in Concord has always been good to me.

09rubicon
10-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Tracy Chrysler Jeep Dodge is a bit of a drive for you, but they have a good service department.

nootherride
10-07-2010, 07:22 PM

x2 there are a couple cool guys there..younger guy in sales dont remember his name but his rigs are nuts...

IBROCUN
10-07-2010, 07:32 PM
x2 there are a couple cool guys there..younger guy in sales dont remember his name but his rigs are nuts...

Spikey hair guy? That's Matt.

Brian Whitford is a tech there. He's crew chief for Jeff Mello, also runs his own rig in CalRocs/CalNeva Extreme so if your rig has mods, he knows his way around a non-stock vehicle.

I don't know if you can specifically request a particular tech, or if you get the first one available, but if you can, he's the guy I'd want wrenching on my rig.

rubirobv
10-07-2010, 10:57 PM

Brian Whitford is a tech there. He's crew chief for Jeff Mello, also runs his own rig in CalRocs/CalNeva Extreme so if your rig has mods, he knows his way around a non-stock vehicle.

I don't know if you can specifically request a particular tech, or if you get the first one available, but if you can, he's the guy I'd want wrenching on my rig.

Thats good info.

vtsoundguy
10-08-2010, 12:44 PM

Sorry for the delayed Response...I'm in San Francisco...

Renee
10-08-2010, 12:49 PM

Brian works on our Dodge for all service. He always takes care of us. I'd definitely recommend Lithia.

vtsoundguy
10-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Tracy Chrysler Jeep Dodge is a bit of a drive for you, but they have a good service department.

Sorry for the delayed Response...I'm in San Francisco...

So I am not all that familiar with the area. However, if these dealers are worth the drive - I'll make it. Nothing I hate more than dealing with idiot dealers...

Tracy might be a bit of a haul though...
Thx for the responses! Keep em coming.

IBROCUN
10-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Brian works on our Dodge for all service. He always takes care of us. I'd definitely recommend Lithia.

To answer my earlier question, yes, you can request a particular tech. My father in law took his CTD in today and requested Brian. He was on the road in no time with a new water pump on the truck.