American River 9/3 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: American River 9/3

JesterWiLD
09-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Anyone going to the American River and doing a little rafting on Friday 9/3?

Will be going up there probably in the early afternoon.

Marcy
09-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Alcohol is banned from the river this weekend

cruzcode
09-03-2010, 08:06 AM
I want to hit the river so badly, however I do not have a "leg cast flotation device!!!" :shaking:

RC

Marcy
09-03-2010, 08:24 AM
I want to hit the river so badly, however I do not have a "leg cast flotation device!!!" :shaking:

RC

You don't want to go on a weekend when alcohol isn't allowed anyways! Although if you go later in the day, they pretty much stop patrolling the river and you can take alcohol then.

When do you get the cast off?

JesterWiLD
09-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Alcohol is banned from the river this weekend

Wtf?!?!

Marcy
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Wtf?!?!

Don't worry, that doesn't include today. It's only for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Alcohol is banned Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends.

JesterWiLD
09-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Don't worry, that doesn't include today. It's only for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Alcohol is banned Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends.

Oh thank god, was going to be some blood shed on the river later this afternoon.

And RC, they have a flotation device for casts, called a raft :D! So get your bum up there :D

Marcy
09-03-2010, 03:27 PM
And RC, they have a flotation device for casts, called a raft :D! So get your bum up there :D

His leg would still get wet

cruzcode
09-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Oh thank god, was going to be some blood shed on the river later this afternoon.

Good thinking!!!

RC

His leg would still get wet

Okayyyyy... I guess you're right. GEEEEZZ!!! :(

RC

JesterWiLD
09-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Didn't end up rafting, didn't feel like taking two cars, so we went swimming up by the north fork. Then did a little wheeling by Colfax and did the Iowa Hill Loop at like 9 pm lol was a little spooky but fun as hell :D.

Cheers mates