I'm back from Vacation. Did you miss me??? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: I'm back from Vacation. Did you miss me???

cruzcode
08-30-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm back from Vacation. Did you miss me???

I mean really, how did you all (specifically Marcy and Scott) even muster the strength to go on without me here???

:laughing2:

RC

StubEXrube
08-30-2010, 08:59 PM
I missed your shiny rubber. :D

Welcome back man. :beer:

Marcy
08-30-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm back from Vacation. Did you miss me???

I mean really, how did you all (specifically Marcy and Scott) even muster the strength to go on without me here???

:laughing2:

RC

We almost died of heart ache. It's a good thing you came back when you did. One more day might have killed us!

cruzcode
08-31-2010, 08:05 AM
I missed your shiny rubber. :D

Welcome back man. :beer:

I thought that might be the case. In fact, because of that, I've been thinking about negotiating an amazing "group buy" for 150 cases of 'Tire Wet' for everyone on the board. You'll be the first person to get a crack at it... :D

We almost died of heart ache. It's a good thing you came back when you did. One more day might have killed us!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

09rubicon
08-31-2010, 09:12 AM
I had gotten so used to not wearing my sunglasses. Hell I am in Dublin right now and can still see the shine of your tires on the horizon!

gold knight
08-31-2010, 09:30 AM
lol, welcome back. Those are four words I've learned to never put together in a question... saves the pain of having 'em say "no, were you gone somewhere?":grinpimp:

cruzcode
09-01-2010, 12:11 AM
I had gotten so used to not wearing my sunglasses. Hell I am in Dublin right now and can still see the shine of your tires on the horizon!

Scott, I was just trying to distract you with my tire shine, while I secretly replaced your D44 with my D30!!! Have you LOOKED under your rig lately???

Yep..., it's true, you now have an unlocked D30, beotch! :thefinger:

RC

09rubicon
09-01-2010, 08:54 AM
Scott, I was just trying to distract you with my tire shine, while I secretly replaced your D44 with my D30!!! Have you LOOKED under your rig lately???

Yep..., it's true, you now have an unlocked D30, beotch! :thefinger:

RC

Damn, I thought I was having issues with that front locker, guess that would explain it. Oh well, I will just have that pro-rock rerouted in shipping to my place, enjoy the stock rubi 44!

cruzcode
09-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Damn, I thought I was having issues with that front locker, guess that would explain it. Oh well, I will just have that pro-rock rerouted in shipping to my place, enjoy the stock rubi 44!

Damnit! Round 1 goes to 09Rubicon. :shaking:

RC

scottrock
09-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Never noticed you were gone :thefinger:

09rubicon
09-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Damnit! Round 1 goes to 09Rubicon. :shaking:

RC

So when is the install party, have you actually ordered it yet?

Marcy
09-01-2010, 10:05 AM
So when is the install party, have you actually ordered it yet?

I was just going to ask that but decided not to since I've already asked him a million times. Looks like it's gonna be at your house now! :laughing:

09rubicon
09-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I was just going to ask that but decided not to since I've already asked him a million times. Looks like it's gonna be at your house now! :laughing:

Did you find your pink paint and stripper titty jewlery yet?

Marcy
09-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Did you find your pink paint and stripper titty jewlery yet?

I found a good hot pink at Home Depot that I think I'm going to get. I didn't get glitter cause you told me it was for strippers.

cruzcode
09-01-2010, 05:25 PM
I found a good hot pink at Home Depot that I think I'm going to get. I didn't get glitter cause you told me it was for strippers.

GLITTER IS NOT FOR STRIPPERS! Only fun, adventurous, respectable, young women! :D

RC

Marcy
09-01-2010, 05:51 PM
GLITTER IS NOT FOR STRIPPERS! Only fun, adventurous, respectable, young women! :D

RC

:laughing:

Are you saying it's acceptable to make the diff covers sparkley? When he told me that glitter was for strippers I almost asked why it was ok for boats to be sparkley but not my Jeeps diff covers?!

cruzcode
09-01-2010, 09:59 PM
:laughing:

Are you saying it's acceptable to make the diff covers sparkley? When he told me that glitter was for strippers I almost asked why it was ok for boats to be sparkley but not my Jeeps diff covers?!

Diff covers, skin..., whatever. Totally acceptable. :D

Marcy, YOU can pull off just about whatever you want on you or your rig. However, if Scott rolls up with Army Green glitter on his rig, we're not going to let him out of Carnegie without giving him dumptruck loads of shit for it!

RC

09rubicon
09-02-2010, 09:22 AM
As stated in another thread:

Glitter is for christmas ornaments and strippers titties only!

Marcy
09-02-2010, 11:10 AM
As stated in another thread:

Glitter is for christmas ornaments and strippers titties only!

I've been thinking about going back to school... Maybe the glitter can help me pay for it.

09rubicon
09-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Dolla-Dolla Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcy
09-02-2010, 02:20 PM
:laughing: I'll stop by the craft store on my way home today!

Renee
09-02-2010, 04:38 PM
I've been thinking about going back to school... Maybe the glitter can help me pay for it.
You need somewhere to put the glitter first! :thefinger:

:laughing: I kill me.

I say good day.

Marcy
09-02-2010, 05:07 PM
You need somewhere to put the glitter first! :thefinger:

:laughing: I kill me.

I say good day.

Renee Nicole you are such a Rudy sometimes!

On a separate note, I did kinda laugh.

cruzcode
09-02-2010, 11:18 PM
You two are hysterical! :D

RC

cruzcode
09-06-2010, 10:26 AM
So, the reason I was gone by the way, was to visit my precious little girl, in Pennsylvania. She is the most important thing in my life!!!

My ex-wife and I divorced in 2006, and she still lives with her in PA. I fly out every six weeks from Cali to see her, and I thought I would introduce her to the JKO family! This shot was of us on my last trip.

RC