JKOwners Forum banner

Soft top folding instructions received from Chrysler.

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Ruskin 
#1 · (Edited)
I received an envelope this week from "Program Headquarters" with a MI address. Inside was a single postcard size piece of paper with instructions on how to fold down the soft top.

Interesting I got this now after summer is over and I've only folded the soft top back at least twenty times this year. :shaking: They must have a lot of people not be able to read the owners manual... :laughing:

#2 ·
Wow...Impressive actually. I didn't receive one yet, but attended Camp Jeep this year and at the engineering round table there was a suggestion made from one of the folks for a flash card with instructions for the top. I hope they listen to everything!

#4 ·
I haven't gotten a card in the mail about the folding instructions yet, but there was a large card around the visor on the inside that has instructions on it when I picked up the jeep.....

Todd

#7 ·
It's not a bad idea, but they should make sure all the sales reps get one too. The sales guy ripped the soft top showing me how he thought the top should be put down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.