New Member Saying Hi [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: New Member Saying Hi

stormrider
08-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, I'm a regular over at the other forum, but figured I'd register here and expand my horizon a bit. I've seen a few of you guys out on the Rubicon, mid July when I was there with a large group of JKs. I hope to see you guys out on the trail sometime! :D :beer:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p208/Stormrider86/Rubicon%20Trail%20July%2015-18%202010/P7150016.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p208/Stormrider86/Rubicon%20Trail%20July%2015-18%202010/P7150020.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p208/Stormrider86/Rubicon%20Trail%20July%2015-18%202010/P7170087.jpg

RODICON
08-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Welcome to JKO and nice Jeep!

09rubicon
08-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Welcome, Had a blast wheeling with you and meeting you on the Rubicon.

Marcy
08-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Welcome to JKO :beer:

stormrider
08-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Welcome, Had a blast wheeling with you and meeting you on the Rubicon.
Thanks man you to.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :beer:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cruzcode
08-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Welcome to JKO! (Vacaville, eh? I may be up your way soon... building a club there now.)

RC

marinespence
08-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Hey man what took you so long?

stormrider
08-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Welcome to JKO! (Vacaville, eh? I may be up your way soon... building a club there now.)

RC

Sounds good, there's a few wheeling clubs that have been established for quite some time here already. Trail busters 4x4, and the cliffhangers. Neither are JK specific obviously but wheeling is wheeling! I don't discriminate....too much! Keep us informed of your ideas though. :D

Hey man what took you so long?

Haha, Mr. 2 post count......! :thefinger:

rubirobv
08-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Welcome to JKO NorCal.

We have a good group here. Look for a SlickRock, Deer Valley Run coming up.:beer:

Marcy
08-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Welcome to JKO NorCal.

We have a good group here. Look for a SlickRock, Deer Valley Run coming up.:beer:

Aaaaand an install party :D

09rubicon
08-11-2010, 11:59 AM

What the hell did you get now?:D

Marcy
08-11-2010, 12:05 PM

Me? Nothing :(

I was referring to Cruzcode's install party.

09rubicon
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Ahhh, "I see now", said the blind man to his deaf friend.

Cruze,
What about it, you got that prorock yet? How is the leg healing???

Eugene
08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Welcome all. Good to get more people in the phone booth. Definetely have to get a group outing set up. A club I belong to is going to be running Dear Valley and Barrett soon. We usually have a low turnout so maybe a few of you guys can join me. I'm the only JK there, but I feel special. Hey Marinespence, got your PM over at JKA about our club meeting. If you have any questions just ask.

cab76
08-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Welcome all. Good to get more people in the phone booth. Definetely have to get a group outing set up. A club I belong to is going to be running Dear Valley and Barrett soon. We usually have a low turnout so maybe a few of you guys can join me. I'm the only JK there, but I feel special. Hey Marinespence, got your PM over at JKA about our club meeting. If you have any questions just ask.

What dates are you looking at?

And welcome Stormrider - nice Jeep! Where'd you get the spare tire bag?

marinespence
08-12-2010, 08:53 AM

I will be at the meeting next month and if you post the date for the run I will see if I can make it.

cruzcode
08-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Sounds good, there's a few wheeling clubs that have been established for quite some time here already. Trail busters 4x4, and the cliffhangers. Neither are JK specific obviously but wheeling is wheeling! I don't discriminate....too much! Keep us informed of your ideas though. :D

My mistake, when I said "club"..., I meant "Health Club." Sorry for any "corn-fusion."

RC :D

cruzcode
08-12-2010, 01:13 PM

I knowwww!!! I'm so frustrated! With much apology the install party had to be post-poned until September. Apparently my dentist is ranking a couple of root canals ahead of my Dyna-Trac PR44 install--clearly he doesn't have his priorities straight!

Sorry for the delay all, and I'll let you know when we're back on schedule!

RC

cruzcode
08-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Cruz,
What about it, you got that prorock yet? How is the leg healing???

Negative on pro-rock acquisition. Affirmative on the leg healing. Still on crutches, but it's coming along, albeit slowwwwly...

Thanks for checking in!

RC

Marcy
08-12-2010, 01:22 PM
I knowwww!!! I'm so frustrated! With much apology the install party had to be post-poned until September. Apparently my dentist is ranking a couple of root canals ahead of my Dyna-Trac PR44 install--clearly he doesn't have his priorities straight!

Sorry for the delay all, and I'll let you know when we're back on schedule!

RC

Jack and I are patiently waiting :)

Marcy
08-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Negative on pro-rock acquisition. Affirmative on the leg healing. Still on crutches, but it's coming along, albeit slowwwwly...

Thanks for checking in!

RC

Glad to hear your leg is doing better!

stormrider
08-12-2010, 06:07 PM
What dates are you looking at?

And welcome Stormrider - nice Jeep! Where'd you get the spare tire bag?

Thanks, the spare tire bag is called a Trasharoo, I got it through Alpha Expedition.

Eugene
08-13-2010, 08:54 PM
I will be at the meeting next month and if you post the date for the run I will see if I can make it.

Doing the Rubicon 27-28 this month. Doing Barrett Lake Sept 18-19.

cruzcode
08-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Doing the Rubicon 27-28 this month. Doing Barrett Lake Sept 18-19.

Okay, that's it!!!! I've missed enough wheeling already!!! Will someone please DONATE a phucking axle to me, so I can join in already???

Meh..., it was worth a shot! :laughing2:

RC

Hittnthebz
08-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Welcome! :beer:

rubirobv
08-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Okay, that's it!!!! I've missed enough wheeling already!!! Will someone please DONATE a phucking axle to me, so I can join in already???

Meh..., it was worth a shot! :laughing2:

RC

I'll give you my old D44 housing. Ball joints are still good. Have Poly do the extreme retube kit. Complete with strong as hell passenger upper contol arm bracket with bind free johnny joints, trussed, gussets, lower control arm skids... blah blah blah. and when the oem ball joints wear out get Poly's upgraded ball joints for half the price of prosteers. Get your R&P/ lockers installed and we'll get that thing under your Jeep. I'll let you borrow my stock 44 front axles until you get your RCVs. I still use my stockers as backups. You'll be fine with the stock 44 axles because you won't do anything stupid right?

This is my axle housing. I have no complaints. Funny how threads get hi-jacked around here.
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/images/D/PPM-8009-11-D5-400.jpg

cruzcode
08-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I'll give you my old D44 housing. Ball joints are still good. Have Poly do the extreme retube kit. Complete with strong as hell passenger upper contol arm bracket with bind free johnny joints, trussed, gussets, lower control arm skids... blah blah blah. and when the oem ball joints wear out get Poly's upgraded ball joints for half the price of prosteers. Get your R&P/ lockers installed and we'll get that thing under your Jeep. I'll let you borrow my stock 44 front axles until you get your RCVs. I still use my stockers as backups. You'll be fine with the stock 44 axles because you won't do anything stupid right?

This is my axle housing. I have no complaints. Funny how threads get hi-jacked around here.

I will call you tomorrow! :bounce: Now then, back to your regularly scheduled "New Member Saying Hi" thread! (Sorry OP, this was official business!)

RC

cruzcode
08-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Wait a minute Rob, I'm corn-fused... I thought you broke your spare axle like a pretzel, while trying to launch your rig at Pismo?

Have I gone bananas???

RC