Carnegie this weekend? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Carnegie this weekend?

Eugene
07-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Anybody going out this Sunday?

cruzcode
07-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Anybody going out this Sunday?

That is the idea! I have to see if Scott is bringing the grill, so I can bring the Tri-Tip!

Waiting to confirm if I'll get my rig back... here take a peek!

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32642 (http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32642)

RC

09rubicon
07-09-2010, 10:26 PM
I will in fact be bringing the grill.

Eugene
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
About what time?

cruzcode
07-10-2010, 02:28 PM
About what time?

Hi Guys,

My rig is still not back yet, but it is on the alignment rack, and they're creating a custom y-pipe, and welding back on the catalytic converters. Assuming that I get it back today before they close at 5:00, I'll be there...

I'm probably going to get out there around 10:30 or 11:00 a.m. at the latest, and I will be bringing Kinder's BBQ marinated Tri-Tip for Scott to grill up for us, and whatever else my crippled ass is able to pick-up in the store!

I'll have to keep my leg elevated, and take it easy, but I'm still committed to coming out, having a few man-sodas, hanging out with everyone I know, and meeting those I don't know yet, and having a good time!

Here is a roster, so why doesn't everyone throw up a quick response confirming you're coming, and list whether or not you're bringing anything, so we don't duplicate on food, sides, drinks, etc.

Carnegie Roster:

Marcy --
cruzcode -- Bringing Kinders BBQ marinated Tri-Tip
09Rubicon -- Bringing BBQ Grill
RubiRobv --
Eugene --
GeekGuy --
Sbron --
ToadintheRoad --
Fnord5 --
IBROCUN --
Let me know if you're coming, and what you were planning on bringing, so we don't duplicate. I'll also updatee the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

RC :beer:

Fnord5
07-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Bad news,
Sister is in town, staying with me while she is looking for werk.
I'll have to pass on this trip, but will be down for a future trip.:)

That and it's too bloody hot.:laughing:

Norcal jeepster
07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Me and a few buddies wouldnlike to come and try out my new JK. Hope you don't mind. We will leave from Dublin at about 10:30 and pick something up on the way. Chicken? I can't wait to take the Jeep offroad.

cruzcode
07-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Me and a few buddies wouldnlike to come and try out my new JK. Hope you don't mind. We will leave from Dublin at about 10:30 and pick something up on the way. Chicken? I can't wait to take the Jeep offroad.

Absolutely! Carnegie's 4x4 Area is the perfect place for just that. See you there.

RC

IBROCUN
07-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I'll be there around 11.

Where is everybody going to be?

I'll be showing up in a red Dodge dually with a 24' enclosed trailer.

09rubicon
07-10-2010, 10:28 PM
I'll be there around 11.

Where is everybody going to be?

I'll be showing up in a red Dodge dually with a 24' enclosed trailer.

We will all be in the 4x4 play area on the far east side of the park. I will probably be there around 9ish to get a covered spot and set up the grill n'stuff.

CB Channel 16 in case anyone needs info.

cruzcode
07-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Scott,

I have $50 (six pounds) of Tri-Tip from Kinder's BBQ, currently marinating in the fridge.

Just thought I would send a teaser...

RC

rubirobv
07-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Shout out to anybody monitering the forum. RC is on his way with a truck load of goodies. ETA 1230 hrs.

cruzcode
07-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Shout out to anybody monitering the forum. RC is on his way with a truck load of goodies. ETA 1230 hrs.

LMAO! That was really funny.

RC

rubirobv
07-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Very happy to meet some of you for the first time and see some familiar faces. Look forward to furture M&Gs and Wheelin' Trips :beer:

Rob

cruzcode
07-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Very happy to meet some of you for the first time and see some familiar faces. Look forward to furture M&Gs and Wheelin' Trips :beer:

Rob

x2!!! It was great meet all of the new faces, and see familiar faces! (In Ricky Ricardo accent...) "Marcy, you got some splaining to dooo!!!"

Can't wait for the next one... I'll be ready to live up to the "Trail Boss" moniker that Brian was teasing me with. :thefinger:

RC

IBROCUN
07-11-2010, 07:46 PM
It was great meeting all of you. Rick, thanks for the Kinders!:beer::beer::beer:

Marcy
07-11-2010, 08:01 PM
x2!!! It was great meet all of the new faces, and see familiar faces! (In Ricky Ricardo accent...) "Marcy, you got some splaining to dooo!!!"

Can't wait for the next one... I'll be ready to live up to the "Trail Boss" moniker that Brian was teasing me with. :thefinger:

RC

I am so so so so sorry I wasn't able to make it out there today. I've had a lot going on/ going wrong the last 2 weeks. I had something going on this morning and thought I would be able to make it out there a little before 2 but ended up being around 4... I wasn't sure if anyone would still be there. I wish I would have exchanged phone numbers with someone so I could have called or sent someone a text to see if you guys were still there. Again, I am truely sorry I wasn't able to make it out and meet you guys!

cruzcode
07-11-2010, 08:10 PM
It was great meeting all of you. Rick, thanks for the Kinders!:beer::beer::beer:

Tony, it was my pleasure, and it was great to meet you, Tracy, and your boys. Glad you guys made it out, and hopefully we'll all be able to get together agian in the future!

RC

Marcy
07-11-2010, 08:23 PM

I work in San Ramon and have seen quite a few nice JKs around!

Norcal jeepster
07-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks everyone for helping me break the Jeep in. All those mods are looking very tempting. Nice meeting you all.

Eugene
07-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Had fun and it's nice putting names to faces. Hopefully we can get a run together and do an overnight trip! Also I hope that I can get my XJ finished so I can bring the rest of my family.....wait a minute.....can I bring an XJ to a JK meeting? Oh Hell, I'll bring 'em both :D.

cruzcode
07-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks everyone for helping me break the Jeep in. All those mods are looking very tempting. Nice meeting you all.

Norcal Jeepster (I forgot which one of the three names is you-sorry!),

You did great today, and handled the step climb very, very, well. It was good meeting you guys, and we'll have to get together again.

Oh, and when you're ready, let me know, as I may have some good buys for you... :D

RC

sbron
07-12-2010, 09:53 PM
I had a great time Sunday. The food was terrific--thanks Rick for the tri-tip. I really enjoyed meeting everyone who showed up; and, particularly enjoyed being able to connect JKO members with the messages I read here on the forum.
Ron

cruzcode
07-12-2010, 10:47 PM
I had a great time Sunday. The food was terrific--thanks Rick for the tri-tip. I really enjoyed meeting everyone who showed up; and, particularly enjoyed being able to connect JKO members with the messages I read here on the forum.
Ron

Ron, it was a pleasure as always. Your rig is a cut above, and just "pops" with the way you have it modified. It's a great rig!!! Good to see you, and hopefully you can make the next one as well, which will either be a Carnegie get together, or a "Dynatrac Installation Party @ Rick's House."

We'll let you know which one turns up first!

RC

LheartL
07-25-2010, 08:28 PM
I missed this one. Looking forward to the next Carnige outing.