River Rock NOVEMBER [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: River Rock NOVEMBER

rooster
09-04-2008, 02:53 AM
We (Mid Florida Jeep Club) are going with Wilsons 4x4 to River Rock in November. I believe its the weekend before Thanksgiving. Its going to be an awesome trip and you dont have to be a club member to go. Im going and there are local hotels to stay at. Anyone up for it?

Wilson's 4x4 is sponsoring a weekend trip to River Rock Orv Park in Milledgeville, GA.

Get ready for a long weekend of Rocks, Hills, Mud, and Fun.

If you have any questions call Wilson's 4x4 at (800)521-5337

Registration and camping (without hookups) is $50.00 per Jeep for the weekend.

Hotels are available in nearby Milledgeville, GA.
at reasonable rates

Cabin Rental: Cabin has 2 double bunks and 2 single bunks, compact refrigerator, microwave, dining table & chairs, heat and a/c. No bathrooms but water access outside. Bathroom/shower house available.

Fee is $50.00 per night (2 night minimum during main events) for the first four people. Each additional person is $10.00 each per night.

There is also room for a blow up mattress on the floor. You must email to reserve in advance.

For full park rules and reservations please visit: www. riverrockorv.
com

Bigjerm
09-04-2008, 05:15 AM
hmm I might have to tag along with you fellas. GATR is riding there end of this month and I cant wait. I love the park but have not been in almost a year :bawling:

I would say, probably one of the best Private parks in the South East

RotorHead
09-04-2008, 05:21 AM
Yup, less than 2 hours for me. I'll be there September 26-28 with Jeremy and the rest of the Georgia Trail Riders. If any of you Southern boys are up for it, let me know. We have it hidden in the member section on our website to keep parasites away, but if you want to go, I can arrange it.

Bigjerm
09-04-2008, 06:49 AM
but if you want to go, I can arrange it.

Mike is the man! :beer:

karnuvore
09-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Lemme talk to the boss and consult my calendar. I think I have a festival that weekend, but we'll see.

edit: just checked the calendar - cant go. I'm partying w/ the hippies in the woods the weekend before so I'll be working and po.

WRANGLERV8
09-04-2008, 07:19 AM
I would love to go,but hunting comes first.If I can find the time to squeeze it in,I'm in.

Grant211
09-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm still trying to pull some strings to go the Homestead Nascar race on 11/16. Can't do both. Sorry

ghostdancer308
09-08-2008, 05:29 AM
Mike and Jeremy-
I might be able to swing this one. I should be in the 25th of Oct. as it stands right now. I will keep you guys posted.