Father's Day Weekend [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Father's Day Weekend

cab76
06-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Anyone up for a day run on Father's Day weekend or already have one planned?? Maybe Saturday?

rubirobv
06-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Cab76,

I'll be on the Rubicon with HiLanders 4WD Club for they're annual fund raiser run. They are out of Sacramento. This will be my third year attending. It a very tame loop from Loon Lake, through the Granite Bowl and down the Wentworth Springs Trail. Spotters all along the route and they barricade all the real tough stuff to minimize breakdowns. We will be camping at Gerle Creek Campgrounds 18th-20th. Your welcome to join us. We have plenty of room at camp. If not, have a great time where-ever you decide to go.

Rob

cab76
06-15-2010, 08:42 PM
That sounds like the perfect first time rubicon run but I don't think I can get the time off. Just in case, what time are you heading out?

cab76
06-16-2010, 01:03 PM
I just checked and I can't get the time off - have a good time! Anybody else have plans or up for a short run this weekend?

cruzcode
06-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Cab76,

I'll be on the Rubicon with HiLanders 4WD Club for they're annual fund raiser run. They are out of Sacramento. This will be my third year attending. It a very tame loop from Loon Lake, through the Granite Bowl and down the Wentworth Springs Trail. Spotters all along the route and they barricade all the real tough stuff to minimize breakdowns. We will be camping at Gerle Creek Campgrounds 18th-20th. Your welcome to join us. We have plenty of room at camp. If not, have a great time where-ever you decide to go.

Rob

Need a ride-a-long, spotter? j/k, I don't think the leg could handle it!

RC