Jeeper Friendly dealer in Socal? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Jeeper Friendly dealer in Socal?

Renegade
08-12-2008, 07:54 AM
My JK only has 7k on it and the clutch is making a squeeling type sound at idle. If I put the slightest amount of pressure on the clutch peddal it goes away. I need to get it looked at but with 35's, and 5.13's I dont want any problems. Where have you guys gone and not had any issues?

SDMF
08-12-2008, 08:17 AM
I have heard that Ontario is good.

Renegade
08-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Huh... OK cool. Thats where i bought mine at. I was just there last week and did notice a lot of set-up JK's in the showroom.

JKTyrant
08-13-2008, 09:11 PM
I've taken mine there a couple times no problems...there is an old guy service writer there that does act like hes trying to find something that you did to cause the problem....other then him all the other ones are great. :beer:

RiggerMike
08-13-2008, 09:26 PM
I've had good luck with Riverside Chrysler Jeep. Mike, one of the service writers, is a jeeper and has some pretty cool photos in his office.

Renegade
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Well I just droped it off at Riverside. Good service, they dident say anything about my Jeep.... atleast not yet. I couldent find "Mike", maybe he doesn't work there anymore however Dana is the one that has my Jeep. Nice guy.

RiggerMike
09-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Well I just droped it off at Riverside. Good service, they dident say anything about my Jeep.... atleast not yet. I couldent find "Mike", maybe he doesn't work there anymore however Dana is the one that has my Jeep. Nice guy.

I was just there the other day and his office was cleared out. Bastard didn't even say goodbye :bawling:
Dana is a good guy also, he always gives me a hard time about my little tires and lift, but he is a good service writer.

Gunny
09-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Ive had good luck with Hemet DC

Renegade
09-02-2008, 11:28 PM
I was just there the other day and his office was cleared out. Bastard didn't even say goodbye :bawling:
Dana is a good guy also, he always gives me a hard time about my little tires and lift, but he is a good service writer.

Yea, I think I spoke with Mike a while back over the phone. Never meet him, but he was a real nice guy. Talk about great service, I called in at 9:30am to make an appointment, they said "Bring it in right now and we will have you out by the end of the day" an hour later I droped it off and by 4:00 it was done. Talk about great service!

Thanks for the recommendation!!

RiggerMike
09-03-2008, 06:55 AM
Yea, I think I spoke with Mike a while back over the phone. Never meet him, but he was a real nice guy. Talk about great service, I called in at 9:30am to make an appointment, they said "Bring it in right now and we will have you out by the end of the day" an hour later I droped it off and by 4:00 it was done. Talk about great service!

Thanks for the recommendation!!

You're welcome. :beer: