Shop Access - Pro-Rock & Long-Arm Install Pending [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Shop Access - Pro-Rock & Long-Arm Install Pending

cruzcode
05-08-2010, 11:30 AM
I thought I would check-in with you all to see if anyone has (or has access to) a shop. I've done all of the modifications to my rig so far in a sloping driveway, but I'm close to pulling the trigger on buying the list below, and wanted to get a feel if anyone local may have something like this.

It's a stretch, I know, but it never hurts to ask...

Here is what is on the list to purchase by the end of the month:

Long-Arm Lift Kit (Poly Performance 6" Stage IV Synergy or Rock Krawler 5.5" Triple Threat w/o coilovers)
Dynatrac ProRock 44 w/ Pro-Steers
(2) ARB Lockers (35 spline)
(2) 5.38 gear sets
Bearing/Gear Install Kits
Coast 1310 CV Driveshafts
RCVs for the DynaTrac (35 spline)
Chromoly Axles for the Rear (35 spline)

Anyway, if I end up going Poly Performance, I'll probably install the lift myself, otherwise if it is Rock Krawler, I'll be taking it over to my local shop (Extreme Motorsports) who does all of my fab work.

Let me know guys, because I'm starting to get pumped!!! :bounce:

RC

cruzcode
05-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention that the BDS Lift and 35" Pro-Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain's will be for sale after all of this gets installed... :)

RC

rerard2
05-12-2010, 02:41 PM
No shop access but I might be interested in the tires. Shoot me a PM when the time comes.

IBROCUN
05-13-2010, 07:42 AM
If you do go over to Extreme, say "hi" to Ralph and Gary. FYI, they are an OR Fab dealer too! ;)

sbron
05-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Rick, did you get my pm? I sent it twice
Ron

cruzcode
05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
If you do go over to Extreme, say "hi" to Ralph and Gary. FYI, they are an OR Fab dealer too! ;)

Well, I'm probably ordering my new 37's through Gary, at Extreme, and they will definitely be doing the alignment after my install, so yes, I'll tell them you said hello!

RC

cruzcode
05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Rick, did you get my pm? I sent it twice
Ron

Ron,

10-4. Thank for your message and offer, and I just replied via PM.

RC

crusty1007
05-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Ive got a shop located down the street from PolyP. Still working on getting it equipped with a baylift. hopefully in the next couple weeks.

Have you talked to Drew here about doing the install?

:beer:

cruzcode
06-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Ive got a shop located down the street from PolyP. Still working on getting it equipped with a baylift. hopefully in the next couple weeks.

Have you talked to Drew here about doing the install?

:beer:

Hey Thean,

I've been unplugged a bit, because I broke both bones in my left leg at the end of May, and it has had me a bit distracted. I was very close on the deal, and with the exception of being where I wanrted to be on money, it would already be ordered.

This week I'm reassessing everything. Lift, front end (Pro-Rock or Currie), etc... Then, I'll be calling you again hopefully to pull the trigger. No, I hadn't spoken to Drew about an install, because I wanted to do the Poly lift myself. It's just that the lift is a lot easier to install on a lift, especially cutting off the mounts, etc.

Did you get your shop put together with your lift?

Rick