Don't go to this offroad shop [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Don't go to this offroad shop

YmansJK
07-21-2008, 09:23 AM
My boss screwed me out of 2 weeks pay friday so I had to quit. If you are ever in the coachella valley don't go to eagle off road products. I was the only knowledgable one there and now I am starting my own company. Well taking over one to offer the best service around. So look out for CV Off Road cause we are gonna blow up. Don't worry forum members will get discounts. Should happen within the next 2 months.

YmansJK
07-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah I probably came off pretty strong but the owner is a dick. I already contacted the labor board and filed for unemployment and contacted the city for no permits and osha so he will have his hands full. I am going to go work for my dad and do oil changes and work on jeeps all day. Not a bad life. :)
If you ever need jeep stuff done in the valley we'll take care of yah.

Billy_Goat
07-21-2008, 09:51 PM
San Fernando Valley?

Yeah I have a jeep I need to pull out of storage and start restoring.

I understand about your job man. A lot of business owners are complete a s s h o l e s!!!!

This is a safe place to vent

BOXRCON
07-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah I probably came off pretty strong but the owner is a dick. I already contacted the labor board and filed for unemployment and contacted the city for no permits and osha so he will have his hands full. I am going to go work for my dad and do oil changes and work on jeeps all day. Not a bad life. :)
If you ever need jeep stuff done in the valley we'll take care of yah.

Hopefully you don't have any friends left there. You know that the boss never does the dirty work.