Bogs and Boulders? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Bogs and Boulders?

eggwhite93
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
I am down here in AL and was looking to get some wheelin in on Saturday. Has anyone ever been to Bogs and Boulders in south AL? I looked at their web site and it looks like they have some ok terrain. If you look at their trail map though, it looks like it was made by a 5 year old with a box of crayons. Is it worth the $25 fee?

leman
04-01-2010, 06:14 PM
where in alabama are you?

jkristie44
04-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Next weekend is the Jeep Jamborie. There will be tons of people there.

www.boggsandboulders.com

:beer:

WRANGLERV8
04-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Anyone who calls themself "boggdaddy" is a little douchey in my book.:shaking:

jkristie44
04-02-2010, 10:05 AM
What about Bogg Miester, or The Bogg. Maybe Boggarooski, Boggdiggity?

Are any of those ok?

I gues I ought to cancel my order for my custom decals that say Biggity Biggity Bogg.

WRANGLERV8
04-02-2010, 10:19 AM
What about Bogg Miester, or The Bogg. Maybe Boggarooski, Boggdiggity?

Are any of those ok?

I gues I ought to cancel my order for my custom decals that say Biggity Biggity Bogg.

no,they are all douchey.:laughing:;)

GunnersJK
04-02-2010, 06:30 PM
All are Bad But Biggity Biggity Bog. Biggity Biggity Bog is a Big Bad Bewildering Bewitching Blazing Bit of a Blunder, But By Golly it turns out to Be a Big Bold Boisterous Bottomless Blur of Bristly yet Brilliantly Blissfull Bravado.

I like it! May use it elsewhere.

Good name for a Band!

WRANGLERV8
04-05-2010, 05:49 AM
how about Boogety boogety boogety,let's go racing boys.........oops,sorry,that's as douchey as it gets.:shaking::laughing:

jkristie44
04-06-2010, 07:27 AM
All are Bad But Biggity Biggity Bog. Biggity Biggity Bog is a Big Bad Bewildering Bewitching Blazing Bit of a Blunder, But By Golly it turns out to Be a Big Bold Boisterous Bottomless Blur of Bristly yet Brilliantly Blissfull Bravado.

I like it! May use it elsewhere.

Good name for a Band!

Bitchin!

Haf
06-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Since everyone else just wanted to make fun of the name Boggdaddy I will try to actually answer your question. If you haven't decided to go check it out I would recommend you do. I spent last weekend up there and had a blast. Their trail map does suck yes however don't let that hold you back. They have mud, water, trails, rocks, a couple caves, a cool pool with a swinging rope and cliff to jump off of with water that is the perfect temp. There really is a lot to do there and I plan on going back ad much as possible.

The closest actual town is about 20 mile away so I would bring everything u need so you can spend asuch time as possible wheelin and not traveling back and forth to town.

If you happen to get stuck they will pull you out for free if noone else will just don't abuse the privledge. Everyone I met there was real friendly and helpful. Check it out it's well worth the drive.