JK OWNERS [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: JK OWNERS

alv
03-31-2007, 09:36 PM
I JUST WANTED TO SAY BEEN LOOKING AT OTHER JK SIES AND WELL I GIVE YOU GUYS 5 STARS !!!!! :cool: REALLY COOL :cool:

MichaelW
03-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Cool, be sure to tell all you friends to come by! What this site needs now is people on it and talking. ;)

Klink
03-01-2013, 09:31 PM
I JUST WANTED TO SAY BEEN LOOKING AT OTHER JK SIES AND WELL I GIVE YOU GUYS 5 STARS !!!!! :cool: REALLY COOL :cool:

What the fuck! ^^^^^ looks like JKO had been hacked ^^^^

Klink
03-01-2013, 09:36 PM
What the fuck! ^^^^^ looks like JKO had been hacked ^^^^

Was quoting in another thread via taptalk & the above showed up in the quote and I ended up here.

rha600
03-02-2013, 06:49 AM
I love checking out SIES as well. SIES are awesome!

you'd think if you were spamming something you'd at least make sure you spelled everything correctly.

gold knight
03-02-2013, 07:17 AM
MichaelW you would be happy to know that's not an issue any more :)I love checking out SIES as well. SIES are awesome!

you'd think if you were spamming something you'd at least make sure you spelled everything correctly.I think we're safe since this thread is six years old lmao.

Wow Klink no idea what happened. Closest thing I've done is multiquote and decided not to post, go on to post somewhere else and it included the multi I had clicked. Gotta unpick them manually.

Klink
03-02-2013, 07:39 AM
MichaelW you would be happy to know that's not an issue any more :)I think we're safe since this thread is six years old lmao.

Wow Klink no idea what happened. Closest thing I've done is multiquote and decided not to post, go on to post somewhere else and it included the multi I had clicked. Gotta unpick them manually.

Don't know how the above showed up on the main site, but the taptalk quoting showed a bunch of strange characters & links.