Cleghorn 7/18 with the Teens [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Cleghorn 7/18 with the Teens

PUDDLZ
07-13-2008, 04:39 PM
I've got my niece & nephew in from northern california who show interest in wheeling with their uncle PUDDLZ & crew.

Meet up @ Cleghorn Friday the 18th @ 8 A.M. to CRUISE the area, any foretakers chime in...

PUDDLZ:smokin:

dayton1999
07-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Dayton, my Driver (wife), Emily, and Abby are in! :grinpimp:

Lensman
07-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Looks good:bounce:

JKTyrant
07-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Might be able to make it, let me see how work goes this week. :)

Chris Hansen
07-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I'm definitely in. We're meeting off the 15 at the Cleghorn exit, right?

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Puddlz,

Now that you're persona non grata with Eddie & Co, do you want me to post this up over at the other board?

JKTyrant
07-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Puddlz,

Now that you're an unwelcome person with Eddie & Co, do you want me to post this up over at the other board?

Translated for PUDDLZ :thefinger:

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Translated for PUDDLZ :thefinger:

:shaking: :laughing2: :shaking:

4x4LOYR
07-14-2008, 10:22 AM
PUDDLZ,

Myself and the boys are still planning on Jeepin' with you guys this Friday. Looking forward to some cold ones :beer:

Ty....

MrBash
07-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Puddlz,

Now that you're persona non grata with Eddie & Co, do you want me to post this up over at the other board?

Dayton,

This was posted on the other board about a week ago...I don't know where it went??? I searched 5 pages for it and couldnt find it.

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Dayton,

This was posted on the other board about a week ago...I don't know where it went??? I searched 5 pages for it and couldnt find it.

It was deleted by management. :shaking:

SDMF
07-14-2008, 11:59 AM

Sh!t disturber... :devil:

MrBash
07-14-2008, 12:09 PM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT the f*ck:??????????????:pissed:

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 12:20 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT the f*ck:??????????????:pissed:

No worries. It's posted here now. :)

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Sh!t disturber... :devil:

Fcuk it. Just tellin' it as it is. :smokin:

4x4LOYR
07-14-2008, 12:54 PM

Got the call from Greg last night about the "deletion" and that the run was still on. Guess I gotta check more than one board now? I don't have that much time in the day . . .

Hey, I know MrBash can't make it (that's too bad Shant, I would really like to go on anohter run with you soon), but I would really like to do John Bull in Big Bear on Saturday . . . anyone else interested? I think that JK JEDI from the other area is interested.

Ty....

Chris Hansen
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Hey, I know MrBash can't make it (that's too bad Shant, I would really like to go on anohter run with you soon), but I would really like to do John Bull in Big Bear on Saturday . . . anyone else interested? I think that JK JEDI from the other area is interested.

Ty....[/COLOR]

Would love to do John Bull sometime, but this weekend is packed for me. I'm having knee surgery on August 7th, so I want to get at least one more run in after Friday before I'm out of action for a month or two.

I think the only other thing I have planned this month is moving Greg's furniture!

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Would love to do John Bull sometime, but this weekend is packed for me. I'm having knee surgery on August 7th, so I want to get at least one more run in after Friday before I'm out of action for a month or two.

I think the only other thing I have planned this month is moving Greg's furniture!

Knee surgery? That's why I got the 4door. After your surgery, you can stretch out in the back with an IV of Tecate and a nachos machine. :grinpimp:

Chris Hansen
07-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Knee surgery? That's why I got the 4door. After your surgery, you can stretch out in the back with an IV of Tecate and a nachos machine. :grinpimp:

Is that a Woods kit?

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Is that a Woods kit?

SHhhhhhhh. Top secret.

-T-
07-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Puddlz,

Okay WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Hansen
07-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Okay WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

PUDDLZ :chihuahua: made a puddle on the floor at the other place. Greg was asked to smack PUDDLZ on the nose with a newspaper and take him outside. :hide: When he went out, they locked the door on him.

-T-
07-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Ouch! Miss a lot when a person goes on vacation.

PUDDLZ
07-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Puddlz,

Its O K Dayton

We will let BYGONE'S Be BYGONE'S, there are enough fun people who will join if they want to, but :beer::beer: to you and the CREW.:thefinger:

dayton1999
07-14-2008, 06:04 PM
PUDDLZ :chihuahua: made a puddle on the floor at the other place. Greg was asked to smack PUDDLZ on the nose with a newspaper and take him outside. :hide: When he went out, they locked the door on him.

Now that is just plain funny. :D

dayton1999
07-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Just curious, who's in for tomorrow morning?

Pickles & Crew
Dayton & Crew
??

Chris Hansen
07-17-2008, 10:00 AM
I'll be there.

dayton1999
07-17-2008, 10:20 AM
I'll be there.

With camera crew? :thefinger:

Chris Hansen
07-17-2008, 10:42 AM
With camera crew? :thefinger:

I don't know what you're talking about. You're free to go. Don't mind those bushes over there. They just tend to move like that....nothing to see there....just the wind....they won't arrest you when you leave....:grinpimp:

-T-
07-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Had I known in advance that our company was having adventure day I would have called in sick to go with you all but I am stuck playing paintball wars. Yep, should be quite the painful adventure tomorrow.:mr-t:

SDMF
07-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Had I known in advance that our company was having adventure day I would have called in sick to go with you all but I am stuck playing paintball wars. Yep, should be quite the painful adventure tomorrow.:mr-t:

Just remember to keep moving. :beer:

dayton1999
07-17-2008, 12:39 PM

And remember, we'll want pictures. :grinpimp:

-T-
07-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Just remember to keep moving. :beer:

Yeah, I remember from the first time I did this with work to keep moving, got hit in the crouch. :shaking:

And remember, we'll want pictures. :grinpimp:

You sick puppy you want to see body damage dont you :thefinger: :grinpimp:

SDMF
07-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I remember from the first time I did this with work to keep moving, got hit in the crouch. :shaking:

You sick puppy you want to see body damage dont you :thefinger: :grinpimp:

That would have been worse if you were a guy! :laughing::laughing::beer:

-T-
07-17-2008, 01:42 PM
That would have been worse if you were a guy! :laughing::laughing::beer:

It seems they warn the guys prior to protect that area and not the women.:shaking:

Chris Hansen
07-17-2008, 02:00 PM
got hit in the crouch. :shaking:

HAHA....I thought you meant that you were crouching down, hiding, and got hit....until I read the rest of the thread!!!:shaking:

4x4LOYR
07-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Who's going:
Pickles & Crew
Dayton & Crew
Ty & the 2 rug-rats (1 of which gave Puddlz the new moniker "Pickles")
???

Any others?

MrBash
07-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Who's going:
Pickles & Crew
Dayton & Crew
???

Any others?

I'm Bashing the party :smokin:. I'll be there :grinpimp: I may not finish the entire run, I have to bounce at 10:00am and get back to the office.

Chris Hansen
07-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Who's going:
Pickles & Crew
Dayton & Crew
???

Any others?

I see how it is. Just forget about me. :bawling:

PUDDLZ
07-17-2008, 03:18 PM

Shut up and WHEEL

No WHINERS :shaking: :beer:

WOW BASH is in

DUDE

YOU
ROCK :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

4x4LOYR
07-17-2008, 03:39 PM

C. H.: Geez, OK, sorry, didn't look through the thread close enough. I was mainly trollin' for young girls :devil:, didn't see any, and thought I would make a list. Here, see, a new list.:wink_animate:

Who's going:
Pickles & Crew
Dayton & Crew
Chris Hansen + film crew
Ty & the 2 rug-rats
MrBash ('til 10:00 am or so)

Chris Hansen
07-17-2008, 03:55 PM
now I feel 'pecial!!! :jester:

Woohoo!!! Mirror just came in! Looks like I'll be doorless! :bounce:

Billy_Goat
07-17-2008, 05:22 PM
If you happen to find a mud flap like this grab it for me will ya. And if you happen to see the pucker rock on 2N17X that smashed my truck pee on it.:pissed:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/002-4.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/001-4.jpg

Hope your trip turns out better than mine did.

:thefinger: Just make sure you have a good spotter.

Lensman
07-17-2008, 10:39 PM
C. H.: Geez, OK, sorry, didn't look through the thread close enough. I was mainly trollin' for young girls :devil:, didn't see any, and thought I would make a list. Here, see, a new list.:wink_animate:

Who's going:
Pickles & Crew
Dayton & Crew
Chris Hansen + film crew
Ty & the 2 rug-rats
MrBash ('til 10:00 am or so)
Mr & Mrs Lens

so_calif_rubi
07-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayton1999
Knee surgery? That's why I got the 4door. After your surgery, you can stretch out in the back with an IV of Tecate and a nachos machine.

Is that a Woods kit?

LMAO!!!

so_calif_rubi
07-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Is that a Woods kit?

If you happen to find a mud flap like this grab it for me will ya. And if you happen to see the pucker rock on 2N17X that smashed my truck pee on it.:pissed:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/002-4.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/001-4.jpg

Hope your trip turns out better than mine did.

:thefinger: Just make sure you have a good spotter.

Ochie....that STILL hurts me Billy.... :bawling:

PUDDLZ
07-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Just got in, BASH great to wheel with ya, had a great time with everyone, TEENS had a blast including the water fight on the way home, hey Paul, was that a fatality on the way home ???

Greg

Beverages for everyone. :beer:

MrBash
07-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Just got in, BASH great to wheel with ya, had a great time with everyone, TEENS had a blast including the water fight on the way home, hey Paul, was that a fatality on the way home ???

Greg

Beverages for everyone. :beer:

Happy times as usual Mr. Puddlz, thanks for the spotting at the notch. Mr. Hansen (aka ssshhhhh!), great to meet you. Dayton, great to finally wheel with ya. Paul and Ty it's great to see you again.

Looking forward to the next run.

:smokin:

Chris Hansen
07-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Had a great time....and learned a bit, too! Greg, thanks for making me take my balls out and use them. Bash...thanks for the uphill guidance. The rest of you....good times!!!

so_calif_rubi
07-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Come on where are the pic's?:bawling:

MrBash
07-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Come on where are the pic's?:bawling:

I agree!!!! where are they????

dayton1999
07-18-2008, 08:45 PM
What a great run! Puddlz, thanks so much! Team Dirty Girls had a fantastic time (and so did I).

Bash... you definitely live up to your name. :grinpimp: Got to get you and Hundy on a run!

Had a great time meeting some new folks and seeing some familiar faces!

Lastly... where's the pix??? I know Bash "posed" for at least a dozen. :smokin: And someone took a picture looking down Pucker Hill.

MrBash
07-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Here's all I've got...Happy Times!!!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4023.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4024.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4026.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4027.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4028.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4032.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4040.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4044.jpg

ColinW
07-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Man...great pics everyone...looks like a great time!

Hopefully I can catch another run with you CH before you get your surgery since I'll most likely be gone from Cali before you fully heal up!

Billy_Goat
07-18-2008, 11:18 PM
PUDDLZ You Rock Man!!!

Wish I could've been there but some people have to work during the week ya know.

:bender:

PUDDLZ
07-19-2008, 06:30 AM
Here are the kids & crew
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0065.jpg
Bash the crazy wheeler as always
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0059.jpg
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0060.jpg
So Cal loyr
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0067-1.jpg
Lensman & Crew
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0066.jpg
Can't forget Pucker Hill picture
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0063.jpg
Did I mention PUCKER HILL

Thanks to all who joined us.:beer:

dayton1999
07-19-2008, 08:04 AM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/MrBashian/Cleghorn%20and%20Puddlz/DSCF4027.jpg

Yes, this is me checking to make sure I brought my ballz. :thefinger:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/greg_hoffner/000_0063.jpg

Puddlz, report to detention. :mr-t:

Chris Hansen
07-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Still working on the pics. Sorry for the delay.

MrBash
07-19-2008, 01:54 PM
That's a nice pic but the problem is.....3071 x 2033 pixels = DAAAAMAMN that's a big ass picture!

resize it. use 640 x 480 for forum posting. Use photobucket.com. Upload the pic there and then post the hyperlink here.

Chris Hansen
07-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Thanks Bash. Will resize tomorrow morning and get them all posted.

Lensman
07-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi all

On the way home from this run Lenswoman and I watched a car go off the embankment. It flipped and rolled forever. I stopped and went down the huge embankment to help. One of the passengers was not wearing a seat belt. All the windows broke and she was half way out the window with the car on top of her. It was too late for her. The surviving passengers with minor injuries all had their seat belts on. A baby, a brother or significant other 20 something and a Grandmother and Grandfather. It was surrealistic they were all milling around like they were trying to do something but no one knew what to do. I brought frozen water bottles down to ice injuries. I checked the girl no pulse. One eye half opened one opened too much. The image still haunts me. The police called us today and told us we were only 1 of 4 that called. They were calling everyone to see if they could put together a story. Here it is.
The grandmother went to change lanes and almost hit a big rig then over compensated and shot back into the big rig then off the embankment. The Mother of the little girl was not wearing a seat belt because she had a feeding tube from a previous illness. I saw the tubes when I tried to rescue her. She died instantly. The police said there was nothing anyone could do. I knew this when I saw and touched this girl. I said a prayer over the girl. Then for her family, god help her baby. There was nothing more that could be done. I climbed back up the embankment and started to my car. Puddlz saw my jeep and stopped on the other side of the freeway. He could not hear me so I gave him the universal I will call you later sign. Thanks for stopping Greg.
This incident impacted me when I started back down the road 10 minutes later. I broke down like a little boy. It was not so much the dead body as it was the human suffering incurred by the rest of the family as they realized she was dead. Milling around and moaning her name. These images are haunting me and I can't get them out of my head. I hope by writing this it will get me to the other side.
When I see accidents I often just go on by. I am now questioning my wisdom of stopping to help???????
Please wear your seatbelts

SDMF
07-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi all

On the way home from this run Lenswoman and I watched a car go off the embankment. It flipped and rolled forever. I stopped and went down the huge embankment to help. One of the passengers was not wearing a seat belt. All the windows broke and she was half way out the window with the car on top of her. It was too late for her. The surviving passengers with minor injuries all had their seat belts on. A baby, a brother or significant other 20 something and a Grandmother and Grandfather. It was surrealistic they were all milling around like they were trying to do something but no one knew what to do. I brought frozen water bottles down to ice injuries. I checked the girl no pulse. One eye half opened one opened too much. The image still haunts me. The police called us today and told us we were only 1 of 4 that called. They were calling everyone to see if they could put together a story. Here it is.
The grandmother went to change lanes and almost hit a big rig then over compensated and shot back into the big rig then off the embankment. The Mother of the little girl was not wearing a seat belt because she had a feeding tube from a previous illness. I saw the tubes when I tried to rescue her. She died instantly. The police said there was nothing anyone could do. I knew this when I saw and touched this girl. I said a prayer over the girl. Then for her family, god help her baby. There was nothing more that could be done. I climbed back up the embankment and started to my car. Puddlz saw my jeep and stopped on the other side of the freeway. He could not hear me so I gave him the universal I will call you later sign. Thanks for stopping Greg.
This incident impacted me when I started back down the road 10 minutes later. I broke down like a little boy. It was not so much the dead body as it was the human suffering incurred by the rest of the family as they realized she was dead. Milling around and moaning her name. These images are haunting me and I can't get them out of my head. I hope by writing this it will get me to the other side.
When I see accidents I often just go on by. I am now questioning my wisdom of stopping to help???????

Thanks for sharing your story man. I don't think you should question your actions - there are not very many people in the world that care about people enough to try to help a complete stranger. Your being there and trying to help I am sure had a positive impact on the family. :beer:

Lensman
07-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Here what I got

Lensman
07-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks for sharing your story man. I don't think you should question your actions - there are not very many people in the world that care about people enough to try to help a complete stranger. Your being there and trying to help I am sure had a positive impact on the family. :beer:

Thank you for your kind words

StubEXrube
07-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Read the private message and post it up over here if you want, up to you...but wont bother me a bit.

PUDDLZ
07-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi all

No words can express our sadness for the family of that lost one. Your sharing of your experience touched us and the hearts of others.

But God Bless you for stopping and being a good Samaritan. I'm sure in some way your presence was comforting to the family - just to know that someone cared enough to try to help.

You did the right thing, and in knowing that, time will heal you. It just makes us all appreciate one another that much more.

(Hugs), Take care and buckle up...

Puddlz better half :)

4x4LOYR
07-20-2008, 11:23 PM
Cleghorn
Well, as always, GREAT RUN! So glad the boys and I decided to take this past Friday off and join y'all up there at Cleghorn. That's a fun trail.

PUDDLZ, thanks for putting this run together. It was great meeting those of you I hadn't met before, and it was equally terrific wheelin' with those whom we've wheeled previously.

Paul, very sorry to hear about your post-trail experience. You certainly did the right thing, and thank you for sharing your story and concern. All will be fine with time.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/Cleghorn_7-18-08_02.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/Cleghorn_7-18-08_01.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/Cleghorn_7-18-08_03.jpg

John Bull trail
After leaving the group at the end of Cleghorn, my boys and I headed towards Big Bear (for our John Bull trail run on Saturday); but due to the heat and the amount of dirt we all had on us, we decided to stop for a swim at Silverwood Lake. It was a great break and very refreshing.

After Silverwood Lake, we finally made our way into the town of Big Bear. Some pizza for dinner, removal of the doors and top from the Jeep, and after 1/2 of Episode 1 of Star Wars, the three of us were ready for bed.

On Saturday morning, we met up with a few others to run Gold Mountain and John Bull trail up in Big Bear. We had a great time, meet some new people, and ran both trails with all sorts of different vehicles. I was the only JK in the bunch (and if I remember correctly, the only JK I saw all day.) It was a fantastic trip over all. (The John Bull trail was extremely congested; there was a roll-over or two, and numerous break-downs in other groups. But all-in-all, it was great running the trail and being outside with my sons, and good people.)

We have got to set up a John Bull run soon. That trail is serious fun. And my new sliders --> absolutely needed them. Worth every penny.

So, who's with me? John Bull in the next couple weeks? We can even BBQ at my place afterwards.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_01.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_02.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_03.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_04.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_05.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_07.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_08.jpg

Looking forward to next time as always.

Ty.....

RiggerMike
07-21-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi all

You absolutely did the right thing by stopping. Even though there was nothing you could do for her, at least you were there and had the courage to go and check. It is not an easy thing to see death close up, especially when her family was there. There is no shame in breaking down and crying, you witnessed a horrible thing and crying shows that you have great compassion and character. That feeling of helplessness is a tough one to shake, but don't worry, it will get better, just give yourself time. I have had similar experiences so, if you need to talk about it, I'm in Corona also.

Chris Hansen
07-21-2008, 08:48 AM
Lens...you are a very special and lucky person to have such a huge heart and conscience. Many people become hardened to this sort of thing and react in different ways. You did the right thing and felt the most natural of emotions in a horrific situation. That, my friend, is what makes you the person we all enjoy being around.

I freaked out when I saw your rig at the side of the road. I managed to get your wife's attention to ask if you were ok. At that point, the emergency vehicles were pulling up, too. I do not envy you the experience you had, but you have definitely earned your spot as a better man for it.

Chris Hansen
07-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Man...great pics everyone...looks like a great time!

Hopefully I can catch another run with you CH before you get your surgery since I'll most likely be gone from Cali before you fully heal up!

What?? Tell me you didn't get reassigned back east (or worse?)!!!

MrBash
07-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Cleghorn
Well, as always, GREAT RUN! So glad the boys and I decided to take this past Friday off and join y'all up there at Cleghorn. That's a fun trail.

PUDDLZ, thanks for putting this run together. It was great meeting those of you I hadn't met before, and it was equally terrific wheelin' with those whom we've wheeled previously.

Paul, very sorry to hear about your post-trail experience. You certainly did the right thing, and thank you for sharing your story and concern. All will be fine with time.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/Cleghorn_7-18-08_02.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/Cleghorn_7-18-08_01.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/Cleghorn_7-18-08_03.jpg

John Bull trail
After leaving the group at the end of Cleghorn, my boys and I headed towards Big Bear (for our John Bull trail run on Saturday); but due to the heat and the amount of dirt we all had on us, we decided to stop for a swim at Silverwood Lake. It was a great break and very refreshing.

After Silverwood Lake, we finally made our way into the town of Big Bear. Some pizza for dinner, removal of the doors and top from the Jeep, and after 1/2 of Episode 1 of Star Wars, the three of us were ready for bed.

On Saturday morning, we met up with a few others to run Gold Mountain and John Bull trail up in Big Bear. We had a great time, meet some new people, and ran both trails with all sorts of different vehicles. I was the only JK in the bunch (and if I remember correctly, the only JK I saw all day.) It was a fantastic trip over all. (The John Bull trail was extremely congested; there was a roll-over or two, and numerous break-downs in other groups. But all-in-all, it was great running the trail and being outside with my sons, and good people.)

We have got to set up a John Bull run soon. That trail is serious fun. And my new sliders --> absolutely needed them. Worth every penny.

So, who's with me? John Bull in the next couple weeks? We can even BBQ at my place afterwards.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_01.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_02.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_03.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_04.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_05.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_07.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_08.jpg

Looking forward to next time as always.

Ty.....

Hello Ty,

Glad to see you had fun on John Bull, it is really a nice trail. regarding the run you want to do, if it's on August 3rd or August 17 (Sunday's), I can make it, so hopefully those are the days you are looking at. Great pictures and thanks for sharing. See you soon.

-Shant

-T-
07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi all

Wow, my heart goes out to you as well as the woman's family. My sentiments run pretty much with what everyone else said. Your a good man for trying to help as best you could.

ColinW
07-21-2008, 05:56 PM
What?? Tell me you didn't get reassigned back east (or worse?)!!!

Yeah, most likely Georgia.

4x4LOYR
07-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Here are a few more photos from the John Bull trail on 07-19-08.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_10.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_12.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_13.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_14.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_15.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_17.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_18.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_19.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_20.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/tycarss/John_Bull_07-19-08_21.jpg

Once again, had a great time.

Ty....

-T-
07-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Yeah, most likely Georgia.

can we do a petition to keep yah here?

Chris Hansen
07-22-2008, 01:11 PM
can we do a petition to keep yah here?

Yeah...when's the move? Your country needs you to stay in so cal.:usa::jeep2:

ColinW
07-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah...when's the move? Your country needs you to stay in so cal.:usa::jeep2:

I wish it worked that way...really do! Heh, I'll be on the forums still (although probably not quite as much as now), and if you ever feel the need to have your Jeep transported cross country, or ever go on a x-country road trip, you're all more than welcome to stop off and stay at my place (beers required, of course), and we can go wheel.

Don't have a definate date, but I know it will be fairly soon (within a month to a month and a half), but before then, lets see if we can't get one or more trips in!

-T-
07-23-2008, 08:30 AM
We need to setup a run to wish you off :)

PUDDLZ
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
We need to setup a run to pish you off :)

Watch out for -T- she can't pish off too many, her co-pilot is way to cool of a young one :wink_animate:

-T-
07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Watch out for -T- she can't pish off too many, her co-pilot is way to cool of a young one :wink_animate:

You are a funny man :thefinger:

MrBash
07-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Video of Cleghorn Ridge (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZeYieUtRiSU)

:thefinger: Enjoy! :thefinger:

:grinpimp:

dayton1999
07-29-2008, 10:23 AM

Absolutely ****ing awesome video! Bash, each video gets better and better and better... and thanks for pointing out that I made sure to bring my ballz... :thefinger:

Outstanding... so, how do I get a DVD copy? :smokin:

4x4LOYR
07-30-2008, 09:35 AM

BASH ->

That is a *****in' video! I didn't realize that you had your video camera with you when we went on that 07-18 run. I even caught a short glimpse of my JK.

When's the next run?

Ty....