TRAIL RUN: JK's and ???? Saturday April 7th, El Dorado Canyon [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: TRAIL RUN: JK's and ???? Saturday April 7th, El Dorado Canyon

MichaelW
03-27-2007, 07:19 AM
Trail Run: Saturday April 7th, 10am, El Dorado Canyon

After some feedback from the guys and Reno4x4, Bronco Canyon is out and El Dorado Canyon is in.

I set the time for 10am for the people traveling from distance.

We can meet up at the S&S Mini-mart in Dayton on Highway 50. This is the left hand side coming from Carson before you get in town and the right hand side (past Main Street) coming from Fallon.

We can run in part way then turn around and come back out the same way. This saves a lot of extra driving and allows the trailer queens to park at the head of the trail and return.

The run is open to anyone.

Pack a lunch. Bring fluids. Bring a camera.

The trail is two track with options for rocks in the creek bed.

I don't expect and damage or breakage if you stay on the two track. In the creek bed that could be an entirely different story and is elective.

I don't think any of the JK's are setup for recovery as we are waiting on winch bumpers etc so any other vehicle that wants to come, particularly those fully equipped are welcome.

See you there!

Living Still
03-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm in for sure. Hopefully I will get a few buddies to come along too.

-Living Still

MichaelW
04-03-2007, 10:15 AM
This Saturday!

webrx
04-03-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm a maybe, but will probably not bring my JK out - its my DD so if Bryan can get the lift, 4:1 Tcase and rocker guards installed on Thursday, I will be itching to do something on the weekend in my TJ.