JKOwners Forum banner

GOLD Mtn 4th of July PICS!!!

3K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  vegasjeep 
#1 ·
Scorpions, :beer:s, :usa:, :chihuahua:s, :jeep2:s, lots of wieners, and a :bender:

pretty much tells the story...

#2 ·
Thanks to everybody for a great trip! Great meeting a couple of new peeps (BOXRCON- Chad n Aspen (what a cool name) and their dogs).

so_calif_rubis, Riggermikes, Seth n Sue, Hundy crew, Billy GOOOOOOAAATTT, BOXRCONs, met up for a run up Gold Mtn in Big Bear for a run/fireworks/food evening.

We had a Blast! We had never done it like this before, but like RM said, the whole cookout, cleanup thing went like clockwork! Like we had done it 10 times before! Thanks everybody for bringing all the food and stuff.

Gold Mtn is a great trail. A must see if you live in socal. The weather was nice, the view of the lake and fireworks was spectacular.

I look forward to seeing pics of Riggermike being towed!:thefinger:

Post up your pics here!

Here are a few of ours-

Attachments

#21 ·
By the way, that is SUCH a cute picture of Michelle....she's so pretty!! :girly:

You got lucky Mark!!! hehehee:D

#5 ·
Ohhhhhhhhhh a picture story!!!! I love those!!! :D

#10 ·
We had a GREAT time and we didn't even get stung by the scorpion (which Billy saved us from). The FOOD was GREAT!!! Thanks for cooking Hundy! It was so nice to meet our new friends....even though I was sourly disappointed there were NO MONKEYS!!!! Well I got some good footage of Mike having to get towed....PAYBACK! LOL

I hope we can all do that again because it was really fun!

We didn't get home until 1:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...some pics!!!

These are my favorites.....since I didn't get monkeys!

And a new trail mod for Mike!!!

And this one is because.........I didn't get to see any Monkeys...... :O)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8FWfrJLf4o

HEHEHEEH

#11 ·
More Pix:

If you look really hard, you can see a dog in this picture.......

We had lots of Dogs on this trip. :grinpimp:

#12 ·
Some More:

And....the FOOD Yum Yum!

#13 ·
MORE............

Billy's way home if his truck broke down.........

#14 ·
#18 ·
Let us know if you need help fixing that clutch Billy!!! You've got our number!
:):):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.