WOOT 2 1/2 inch Teraflex Lift!!!!!!!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: WOOT 2 1/2 inch Teraflex Lift!!!!!!!!

so_calif_rubi
07-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Yay, we finally got a lift!! It's a 2 1/2 inch Teraflex Budget Boost and it's going on tomrrow!!!!!!!!!!! :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Gold Mt, here we come!:jeep2::jeep2::jeep2::jeep2:

Got it for only $100..of course we had to drive to Barstow to get it.....but it's worth it!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/Calif_Princess/Teraflex25inchLift.jpg

~Richard :beer: & Melissa :innocent:~

YmansJK
07-07-2008, 03:54 PM
I have a set of teraflex rear shocks for the BB. Actually they are off a 3in kit but they are the same. I only have 1.75 spacers in the rear and the shocks are to long. Springs come loose but with the 2.5 they should be perfect.

Did your kit come with bumpstop pads? You will need them with these shocks. Let me know if you want them, lets say 50 bucks plus a little for shipping. I have the bump pads too. I used the front tera shocks and they work good.

Let me know :smokin:

so_calif_rubi
07-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I have a set of teraflex rear shocks for the BB. Actually they are off a 3in kit but they are the same. I only have 1.75 spacers in the rear and the shocks are to long. Springs come loose but with the 2.5 they should be perfect.

Did your kit come with bumpstop pads? You will need them with these shocks. Let me know if you want them, lets say 50 bucks plus a little for shipping. I have the bump pads too. I used the front tera shocks and they work good.

Let me know :smokin:

Thank you for asking, I do have the bumpstop,and maybe next pay on the shocks ,ill let you know.