Kellys Driver [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Kellys Driver

Steel Blue X
10-04-2007, 03:05 PM
My Wife just bought me a new JK to drive her around in!! I am the luckiest Husband around!! Soon she will be telling me what accessories to buy and it wont be long before she has me taking her wheeling in it! It's Steel Blue...no kidding eh? has a soft top and a six-speed. Right now it's all stock and clean as a whistle, but as soon as the budget permits I'll ask her for tires and a front bumper with a winch. She just let me buy her a new gun, so we have to get back into the money first.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and getting advice I can bring to my Wife about what to do with the Jeep to make it more fun when she lets me drive her off-road with it.

gcg
10-04-2007, 03:16 PM
You are a lucky man! Welcome to the forum.

MichaelW
10-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool!

Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget to send your wife in here so we can help fill her head with th proper accessories!

nam6869usmc
10-04-2007, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=Steel Blue X;1584]My Wife just bought me a new JK to drive her around in!! I am the luckiest Husband around!! Soon she will be telling me what accessories to buy and it wont be long before she has me taking her wheeling in it!
Welcome, Steel Blue...I printed this section of your post & posted on the Frig. so she could see it everyday. :D

Rupedog
10-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the site and congrates on the new JK!