4WP Jeep-Truck Fest Sat/Sun 27-28 [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: 4WP Jeep-Truck Fest Sat/Sun 27-28

Eugene
02-21-2010, 10:09 PM
NorCalers'. This weekend at the San Mateo County Fairgrounds 4WP is having their annual jeep/truck expo. I plan on going Sat. Free admission.
Check thier website for details

Eugene
02-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Sooooooooo, is anyone going!

cruzcode
02-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Sooooooooo, is anyone going!

I absolutely would, but I'm out on the East Coast visiting my daughter this weekend. Believe it or not, there is ONE thing in that comes before my Jeep, and that is Daddy's Little Girl...

Funny story, when she was just two years old, she used want to ride in "Daddy's Big Black Truck." (Hummer). Although she hasn't seen my JK, my Jeep like many others could rescue my old Hummer like nothing else...

Can't wait to hear what she says when she sees it one day...

RC

cruzcode
02-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention that I installed Kenny's River Raider Off-Road Skid Plate System (all except the Evap/Air-Tank Skid), and I have a new sense of confidence wheeling! I need to finish off the Viair OBA install, but when I do, I'll have the protection underneath, and ability to re-air up after runs!

I'll be ready to go out and break and axle or four! (Then the drivetrain upgrades must follow...)

RC

IBROCUN
02-24-2010, 10:21 PM
I'll be there working the Trail Master/OR Fab/Performance Accessories booth. Come by and say "hi".

SurfnSnow
02-24-2010, 11:55 PM
I'll be working at the Esprit de Four table for a couple of hours on Sunday

09rubicon
02-25-2010, 08:49 AM
I may have to drive my happy ass down there..........You gotta promise no harrasment about my jk-f sticker I still havent removed!!!!!!!!!!

IBROCUN
02-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Just got the booth set up. We're ready for ya. Come say "hi".

http://autonomics.com/Pics/Truckfest%20booth.jpg

And if you're thinking "Hey, that's not a JK", Lance thinks it is http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22338&highlight=scherer

Eugene
02-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Went to the booth but didn't know who to look for. Definetely have to get a M&G together or start posting our mugshots. Did talk to a guy about lifts for my XJ. Was that you? Said he has a blue XJ test sled and that this lift will be out real soon. Cool stuff you got.

IBROCUN
02-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Went to the booth but didn't know who to look for. Definetely have to get a M&G together or start posting our mugshots. Did talk to a guy about lifts for my XJ. Was that you? Said he has a blue XJ test sled and that this lift will be out real soon. Cool stuff you got.

You met Chris Faustman, our R&D manager. Sorry I missed you, but we'll meet up one of these days. I'll be at TDS next weekend.

Eugene
02-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Have plans for next weekend so can't do TDS. Sounds like fun though. Since I just got my XJ, keep me informed on the stuff you have for that rig also.:beer: