NorCal local sale only [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: NorCal local sale only

Eugene
02-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Hey Norcalers! I am going to be installing some RCV's here in a week or two and I am going to sell off my front axle shafts. I don't want to ship them and I'd like them to be in a rig that I wheel with. So I am going to give my NorCal peeps first dibs.
I will sell my Superior Evolution front axles and some spare u-joints for $400 I am giving you the heads up now so when I post them for sale, the first with the cash gets them. Let me know if you are interested. All karma rules apply:D

cruzcode
02-20-2010, 08:50 PM
I've heard those RCVs are the way to go. Let me know how you like them after you put them in!!!

RC

mmccurdy
02-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey Norcalers! I am going to be installing some RCV's here in a week or two and I am going to sell off my front axle shafts. I don't want to ship them and I'd like them to be in a rig that I wheel with. So I am going to give my NorCal peeps first dibs.
I will sell my Superior Evolution front axles and some spare u-joints for $400 I am giving you the heads up now so when I post them for sale, the first with the cash gets them. Let me know if you are interested. All karma rules apply:D

Are these for a D44 or D30?

nm just saw in your profile you have a Rubi.... still looking for reasonably-priced spares for a D30...

09rubicon
02-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Are these for a D44 or D30?

nm just saw in your profile you have a Rubi.... still looking for reasonably-priced spares for a D30...

Did you break yours again?????

Eugene
02-22-2010, 07:45 PM
mmcurrdy, these are for a Rubi 44.
RubiRob, No, haven't been wheeling enough lately, but it is something that I wanted to do. How's your build coming.

Eugene
02-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Just placed my order with Phil at TrailDuty for my RCV's :bounce::thefinger::D. They'll be here shortly and then 'Let the re-upgrade begin'.

edit: Got my tracking number. Should be here Wed. Hopefully get them in this weekend.

Eugene
02-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Got my tracking number, should be here on Wed. Hope to get them in this weekend.:bounce:

rubirobv
03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
mmcurrdy, these are for a Rubi 44.
RubiRob, No, haven't been wheeling enough lately, but it is something that I wanted to do. How's your build coming.

Wasn't me Brian. 09rubicon asked that question ;). I have a spare set of Superior Evo axles otherwise I'd take them off your hands. Are the seals still good? Just curious. My build is on hold for the moment. BTW, I'll be following your XJ build.

Happy Trails

Eugene
03-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Rob,
I am going to replace the seals with new stock ones. The RCV's are the same diameter as stock, were as the Superior Evo axels are a little larger. This makes slipping in a stock axel that much easier. As far as the XJ goes have been pricing lockers, SYE's, driveshafts, bumpers etc.. Had DAvid aover at Alpha Expedition price me a ARB rooftop tent. Tried one out at the expo and it was nice:grinpimp:. Alsp picked up front and rear Currie antirocs. Will install them this Saturday. My son has a school obligation, and I have a church obligation in the morning or I'd be snow wheeling.

Eugene
03-07-2010, 07:33 PM
The Superior Evo's are off and available. Just installed the RCV's so I am set. Like I said in the original post I'll give all my local wheelers (NorCal section) first shot if interested. Don't really want to ship these so we can make arrangements for pick-up/delivery, but we can talk about. $400 and you get both sides and some spare u-joints(if I can find them) Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll give it a few days and if no takers I'll let the rest of the forum have a shot.:)