Howdy folks [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Howdy folks

MJS_Jeep_888
10-03-2007, 12:49 PM
So, I recognize a lot of the folks here, and just wanted to say hello. For those that don't know me, I'm a Jeepaholic, and wheel a mostly-stock 2-door Sahara. I hope that this site grows, and continues to maintain its "anything goes" spirit. :D

MichaelW
10-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Hello MJS_JEEP_888!

Welcome to the site.

Yep as a little brother to PIRATE4x4, we will always be an open, free speech and anything goes site.

AZCA jeeper
10-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey MJS nice to see you. Yeah quite a few other people have moved across the pond.:D

1. MichaelW
2. nam6869usmc
3. paragon
4. gcg
5. dayton1999
6. Rupedog
7. AZCA jeeper
8. obxjeep
9. 07JKFan
10. OnlyInMyJeep
11. AZtoad
12. BigO
13. KrunchyTaco
14. BeerMonkey
15. Living Still
16. Mike S
17. CaptSam 54
18. jeffmarion
19. priell3
20. red319
21. papabear
22. Grant211
23. ThrottleJunkie
24. MJS Jeep 888
25.Caboose

MJS_Jeep_888
10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
So, speaking of moving across the pond, I still live over on "the site that shall not be named," and like it there. So, (be honest) does this make me a traitor in anyone's eyes?

AZCA jeeper
10-03-2007, 01:04 PM
So, speaking of moving across the pond, I still live over on "the site that shall not be named," and like it there. So, (be honest) does this make me a traitor in anyone's eyes?

No, not mine, if you like it over there too that's fine with me. Just some stuff happened and I don't want to go over there right now.:wink_animate:

Caboose
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
those ****ers banned be with no warning/reason

BigO
10-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey MJS...welcome! I recognize your name from Jk Forum..."the site that shall not be named"...LOL! I'm a member over there too, but don't post anymore.

Traitor? Well, based on the short time I've been here, I'd be shocked if anyone here hassled you for that. The atmosphere here is pretty laid back :cool:

BigO
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
those ****ers banned be with no warning/reason

C'mon...there's gotta be a reason if you've been banned...no matter how trivial.

EDIT: Oops...just saw your other post saying you got banned for PMing this site to other people. Holy crap...now THAT's trivial.

MichaelW
10-03-2007, 01:19 PM
So, speaking of moving across the pond, I still live over on "the site that shall not be named," and like it there. So, (be honest) does this make me a traitor in anyone's eyes?Nope. At least not mine. You can say the name to if you want. :bounce:

But we may laugh occasionally :thefinger: but its not personal. :beer:

BeerMonkeY
10-03-2007, 01:20 PM
cool with me if you post over there still, im still a member but only go over for the for sale section

nam6869usmc
10-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Welcome , "MJS" & I know you from over there,....>>I have an idea, if you just wanna stop going over there just post a thread that you think "Skidrow" Engine Skid is just the greatest product you ever purchased(He'll Know):pissed:....make sure yoiu post a picture, you'll be Done over there ...I know, I'm just being bad:devil: But Gee Wiz, I'm allowed.:beer:

AZCA jeeper
10-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Welcome , "MJS" & I know you from over there,....>>I have an idea, if you just wannaAZ stop going over the just post thread that you think "Skidrow" Engine Skid is just greatest product you ever purchased(He'll Know):pissed:....make sure yoiu post a picture, you'll be Done over there ...I know, I'm just being bad:devil: But Gee Wiz, I'm allowed.:beer:

Does that have something to do with me, or AZ toad. I'm confused?:confused:

nam6869usmc
10-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Does that have something to do with me, or AZ toad. I'm confused?:confused:

Fixed it,,, sorry about the AZ typo.....:grinpimp:

FzyPChz
10-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi, MJS_Jeep_888!! :D Like you, I still do like it "over at the other side of the pond", but I hope those of you guys who've been treated poorly by those who run it there are still okay w/ me posting here as well...

MichaelW
10-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi, MJS_Jeep_888!! :D Like you, I still do like it "over at the other side of the pond", but I hope those of you guys who've been treated poorly by those who run it there are still okay w/ me posting here as well...Yep. Keep on a posting.

Everyone is welcome and everyone has a free voice. :bounce:

Say what you want, except if you say I'm fat, bald and ugly then I'll say, your right. :thefinger:

MJS_Jeep_888
10-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Just noticed something interesting on this site, that I haven't seen on other forums... when you change your signature, the change doesn't appear to go retroactive and apply to your previous posts... interesting!

Hope that my signature is PC enough for everyone. :innocent: :flipoff: :devil:

MichaelW
10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I think you are hallucinating.

You can have your opinion and you can have it in your signature.

MJS_Jeep_888
10-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I think you are hallucinating.

You can have your opinion and you can have it in your signature.

Eh? My first post in this thread doesn't show up with a signature (on my computer, at least), yet my last two do... what am I missing?

MichaelW
10-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Didn't have the "Show Signature" button selected when you first posted? Show signature wasn't your default option?

I went back to some of my first posts and they all change when I change my sig.:)

FzyPChz
10-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Hope that my signature is PC enough for everyone. :innocent: :flipoff: :devil:

Hey MJS_Jeep_888, no, I don't take offense to your signature:D! I haven't taken my Jeep offroad (haven't really had the opportunity), but please y'all don't call it a "mall cruiser"...really, I'm not the typical working suburban mom who goes to malls (unless you consider Home Depot or Ace Hardware a 'mall'). I can't stand malls or shopping outlets, so I do all my shopping online...

oh, by the way, I don't just chase :rainbow2:s, I live the :rainbow: (if you know what I mean) ;)

007JOE
10-03-2007, 02:54 PM
I myself am still on that other site too but now mainly to only communicate with those that i've met through there and to check out mods done. I am however getting those people to come join this site :devil: and two have confirmed they are indeed joining in, all from the NorCal area too.

MJS_Jeep_888
10-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey MJS_Jeep_888, no, I don't take offense to your signature:D! I haven't taken my Jeep offroad (haven't really had the opportunity), but please y'all don't call it a "mall cruiser"...really, I'm not the typical working suburban mom who goes to malls (unless you consider Home Depot or Ace Hardware a 'mall'). I can't stand malls or shopping outlets, so I do all my shopping online...

oh, by the way, I don't just chase :rainbow2:s, I live the :rainbow: (if you know what I mean) ;)

No offense intended - as far as your sinful lifestyle that condemns you to an eternity in hell goes :shaking: :laughing2:, one of my closest relatives lives that lifestyle as well. Really - no offense intended.

FzyPChz
10-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Really - no offense intended.

None taken! :D:D:D I was raised Catholic (12 years of Catholic schooling) so I already know I'm going to hell :devil: :laughing: :laughing:

Rupedog
10-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey there MJS nice to see you over here. Welcome aboard.