JKOwners Forum banner

Weekend 3gun video

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  TCOTTON 
#1 ·
This is my first attempt at a youtube video. This was one of 4 stages at the monthly 3 gun match at the Central Florida Pistol and Rifle club. My buddy is shooting first.

YouTube - TEAPOT PRODUCTIONS ORLANDO 3GUN

#3 ·
The only reason I still live in Florida. You can find a match somewhere in the state just about every weekend.:D

#5 ·
There's not a better way to get more proficient with you ar. Your in a good state for 3 gun or simply action rifle matches which I like more than 3 gun since it's my best weapon. The guys that attend these are always gentle with the new guys, they will show the ropes. Also, there's always a few guys shooting irons so optics aren't necessary unless you have eyes like mine.

#7 ·
Correct.

#9 ·
I don't shoot GSSF, not a big pistol match fan, mainly because it's the one I need to practice with the most. I usually shoot the Rifle, 2gun and 3gun matches at the Hernando Sportsman's Club north of Brooksville.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.