100dollarman socal JK run schedule [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: 100dollarman socal JK run schedule

100dollarman
05-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Just a heads up for the next few weeks of Jeep runs that we have planned-

weekend of 5-30 PISMO beach (see thread)

June 8th- a local Lucerne Valley/Big Bear run. Exact trail not set yet- but mark your calendars.

weekend of June 14th- Camp at Hundy's- Rattlesnake cyn, Pioneer town, Giant rock, and if we have time we'll check out Means dry lake area (Sledgehammer trail and lots of others, sand dunes, and some great wheelin')

OK kids, thats it for now.:thefinger:

And as always- everyone and every kind of vehicle is welcome. No-one ever left behind. Never any pressure to tackle an obstacle that you are not comfortable with.

And another :thefinger:

SDMF
05-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Hammers eh, I'm not sure my cajones are big enough yet. :mr-t:

100dollarman
05-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Hammers eh, I'm not sure my cajones are big enough yet. :mr-t:

We wont "do" the hammers this trip. But we can take a look at the beginning of the trails. They are fun just to "look" at! Plus, that whole area out there is awesome wheelin'.

I took my JK up Sledge last time, but ALL my buddies turned around!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: Its pretty rough.

I would like to schedule a trip after summer to camp there and get a few "capable" JKs to run it with me. Its doable.

SDMF
05-29-2008, 05:02 PM
We wont "do" the hammers this trip. But we can take a look at the beginning of the trails. They are fun just to "look" at! Plus, that whole area out there is awesome wheelin'.

I took my JK up Sledge last time, but ALL my buddies turned around!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: Its pretty rough.

I would like to schedule a trip after summer to camp there and get a few "capable" JKs to run it with me. Its doable.

I am sure my jeep is capable, just not sure about it's driver. :beer:

Rollbar13
05-30-2008, 05:48 AM
ok if Jason is skeptical about doing it I KNOW I don't want to...LOL
As I did when he attempted Pucker hill, I'll just stand back and watch!
:shaking::shaking::shaking:

so_calif_rubi
06-01-2008, 07:51 PM

June 8th- a local Lucerne Valley/Big Bear run. Exact trail not set yet- but mark your calendars.

weekend of June 14th- Camp at Hundy's- Rattlesnake cyn, Pioneer town, Giant rock, and if we have time we'll check out Means dry lake area (Sledgehammer trail and lots of others, sand dunes, and some great wheelin')

And as always- everyone and every kind of vehicle is welcome. No-one ever left behind. Never any pressure to tackle an obstacle that you are not comfortable with.

cool iam in ,migth have to work the 14th, but the 8th and the 15th would be cool

100dollarman
06-01-2008, 10:55 PM
cool iam in ,migth have to work the 14th, but the 8th and the 15th would be cool

Right on- stay tuned- I'll post up the plan for the 8th this week.

beer:30
06-02-2008, 09:08 AM
im up for the lucerne trip.
will my stock X make it? 2"BB 33"s and no discos yet
or is this a Rubi trip?

i can always just watch, been riding the area since i was about 5 years old:D

YmansJK
06-02-2008, 11:38 AM
tried sledge in mine about a month ago. Made the first two obsactles then decided better against it. Lets just say I need sliders now to cover up the hammered section. lol I just needed another 1.5 of lift and maybe a locker.

I would do the bigbear run but already planned on going to pomona to watch CORR race. only 30 bucks as apposed to 70 in gas. we'll see though. nothing is for sure.

100dollarman
06-02-2008, 06:27 PM
im up for the lucerne trip.
will my stock X make it? 2"BB 33"s and no discos yet
or is this a Rubi trip?

i can always just watch, been riding the area since i was about 5 years old:D

I am kinda hangin loose on which trails we will run on the 8th- its going to depend who shows up- but we'll do a run that everybody can do. So dont worry! The main thing is that we are out WHEELIN' !!!:bounce:
It'll be fun!

100dollarman
06-02-2008, 06:35 PM
tried sledge in mine about a month ago. Made the first two obsactles then decided better against it. Lets just say I need sliders now to cover up the hammered section. lol I just needed another 1.5 of lift and maybe a locker.

I would do the bigbear run but already planned on going to pomona to watch CORR race. only 30 bucks as apposed to 70 in gas. we'll see though. nothing is for sure.

First of all- you came up here and didnt call me- BAD Yman!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Second- Sledgehammer on 33s, no lockers, and no rock rails???:shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:
NO.

06-03-2008, 10:45 PM
rad, any specifics yet for the 8th?

100dollarman
06-03-2008, 11:15 PM
We are going to meet at my house in Lucerne Valley at 10am. pm or em me for address. Or call my cell 760 964 5123 We'll be done by 4 or 5pm.

I am still waiting to see who all wants to go before we decide on a trail. But here is what I am thinking-

Possibles-
Jacoby cyn 3n61/ Gold Mtn 3n69

White Mtn 3n17 (and 4n16)

maybe John Bull 3n10

Cactus flats area

Stoddard wells area (slash X)

Trails in the desert (LV or JV)

SDMF
06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I might be down, I wont know till Friday for sure.

YmansJK
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
First of all- you came up here and didnt call me- BAD Yman!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Second- Sledgehammer on 33s, no lockers, and no rock rails???:shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:
NO.

Yeah I know I was in over my head but it is doable. We just got a late start (3:00) and didn't want to be out their at night. If you ever want to run Salton Sea area (TDS) I'm down. I'll even guide. Couple of ok waterfalls but plenty of canyons to play in and their is always ways around for the stock guys. Let me know.

100dollarman
06-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah I know I was in over my head but it is doable. We just got a late start (3:00) and didn't want to be out their at night. If you ever want to run Salton Sea area (TDS) I'm down. I'll even guide. Couple of ok waterfalls but plenty of canyons to play in and their is always ways around for the stock guys. Let me know.

Def will give you a call next time we come down that way- Thanks!

YmansJK
06-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Here is some of the guys I cruise with here in the valley

http://eagleorp.com/photo.html

SDMF
06-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Here is some of the guys I cruise with here in the valley

http://eagleorp.com/photo.html

Looks like some hella fun.

100dollarman
06-06-2008, 04:17 PM
OK Guys- Who's in for Sunday morning 10am?

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

SDMF
06-06-2008, 08:32 PM
I MIGHT be able to make it if I can manage to make a big dent in my honey do's tomorrow. I am in for next weekend for sure tho.:beer:

100dollarman
06-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Sweet--

I made this Sundays' run at 10am so no-one would have to get up at the BCOD!

Try to make it!

RiggerMike
06-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Hey Mark,
Looks like I'm in. See you at 10.
Is breakfast at 10?

100dollarman
06-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Hey Mark,
Looks like I'm in. See you at 10.
Is breakfast at 10?

GREAT!

I'll buy ya a cinnamon roll at the gas station!:thefinger:

We'll bring snack/lunch out on the trail.

I met a guy camped next to us at Pismo last week that lives in Lancaster--- he is coming out too.

Mike- what do think about the trail list- any you havent done that sound interesting?

RiggerMike
06-07-2008, 07:19 AM
GREAT!

I'll buy ya a cinnamon roll at the gas station!:thefinger:

We'll bring snack/lunch out on the trail.

I met a guy camped next to us at Pismo last week that lives in Lancaster--- he is coming out too.

Mike- what do think about the trail list- any you havent done that sound interesting?

It all sounds good. If it's going to be super hot (100 plus), I vote for altitude. Other than that, I'm open. Of the whole list, I think the only one I have done already is Gold Mountain from the backside.

100dollarman
06-07-2008, 08:46 PM
I had to go down to Lake Forest today- on the way back we headed up Lytle creek. Up the dirt stayed rt and took 3n33 Sheep crk trk trl to 3n29 down to the hiway to Silverwood n home. The "scenic route".

Does anyone know if Baldy mtn rd goes through from Lytle crk, or is the gate closed way up there? Looks like a cool run.

SDMF
06-07-2008, 09:07 PM
I had to go down to Lake Forest today- on the way back we headed up Lytle creek. Up the dirt stayed rt and took 3n33 Sheep crk trk trl to 3n29 down to the hiway to Silverwood n home. The "scenic route".

Does anyone know if Baldy mtn rd goes through from Lytle crk, or is the gate closed way up there? Looks like a cool run.

You go to 4wheelparts or somethin?

100dollarman
06-07-2008, 09:15 PM
You go to 4wheelparts or somethin?

Yeah it was great fun! Where were you???

SDMF
06-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah it was great fun! Where were you???

haha, I was at the best buy right across the street from it earlier today. I like about 5 miles from there.

100dollarman
06-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Naw... Had to go pu Michelle's son at grandma's

:laughing:

100dollarman
06-07-2008, 09:39 PM
A few of the guys were TRYING to get me to go.....but I dont think so! They thought it would be much more exciting if I went.:)

06-09-2008, 08:20 AM
any pics?
i ended up having to work sunday:pissed:

100dollarman
06-09-2008, 08:30 AM
any pics?

We had a great time! I'll post up story and pics in awhile!:beer:

(and you missed a GREAT run!- I'll rub it in a little more later with the pics:D)

Woods
06-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Hey Hundy,

You figure out a trail for Saturday yet? How about a camp site?

Looking forward to this weekend.

:beer:

100dollarman
06-09-2008, 04:17 PM
any pics?

Hey guys- Check out pics and details of last Sundays run on the 100$ thread.:grinpimp:

100dollarman
06-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey Hundy,

You figure out a trail for Saturday yet? How about a camp site?

Looking forward to this weekend.

This coming weekend is "JEEPIN' WEEKEND"!!!

I want to run Giant Rock, Means dry lake area, Pioneer town, Rattlesnake cyn, Horsethief Cyn (yer gonna like this one), Cactus flats, Jacoby cyn, all the Big Bear trails (!), or some combination thereof. :D

Its gonna be hot out. But we all have a/c. I figure that we will run as much as we can on Saturday, then do more on Sunday.

Base camp will be my house. Woods has dibbs on the 5th wheel. And I have the 34' motorhome, and little trailer for anyone else that stays the nite here. I have plenty of room for anyone who wants to bring their MH or trailer.

BTW guys- make your reservations now if you got wife/kids and need a clean cool place to sleep! Bring your dogs!

Meet at my house Sat 9am (we are LEAVING at 9am!:beer:)for a full days run. Woods is coming up fri nite- anyone else that wants to come out friday nite can, too.

The plan for Sat is -
Drive to Means drylake area to sand dunes to Giant rock to weird alien building to Pioneer town to down Rattlesnake cyn. We will adjust accordingly if need be.

We'll make a really great plan for Sunday after Saturdays run:thefinger:

So come out and camp with us, or come out for the day-- remember everyone is welcome, any Jeep can make it, dogs and kids welcome!!!

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefi nger:

SDMF
06-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I should be in for Saturday provided I can scape a couple hundred bucks together for gas, haha.

Rollbar13
06-09-2008, 07:44 PM
I got the wife's company picnic to go to on Saturday or I'd be in...

PUDDLZ
06-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I got the wife's company picnic to go to on Saturday or I'd be in...

Might have to possibly attend this Saturday, would my stock X model make it ???:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

MOJAVEGREEN
06-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Hows it hanging you guys? Might be able to pull off a day of wheelin! Will keep ya updated!:smokin:

100dollarman
06-10-2008, 09:39 PM
I should be in for Saturday provided I can scape a couple hundred bucks together for gas, haha.

You only need gas to get here... you can coast back down home!:homersimpson:

:D

Gas is getting so high, we might have to start Jeep-pooling!!!

100dollarman
06-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Hows it hanging you guys? Might be able to pull off a day of wheelin! Will keep ya updated!:smokin:

AUUUUSSSSTIIIIIN! Howsitgoin' bra?

Hope you can make it!:beer:

100dollarman
06-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Might have to possibly attend this Saturday, would my stock X model make it ???:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

JEEPfucious say- tis better have an X and SHOW UP, than to own built RUBICON and give lame excuses.

(Dayton- are your ears burning?):thefinger:

See ya Sat. :beer:

MOJAVEGREEN
06-10-2008, 11:02 PM
AUUUUSSSSTIIIIIN! Howsitgoin' bra?

Hope you can make it!:beer:

its good, recently joined the ranks of the unemployed, so i have been wheelin a couple days every week! havent ran out of gas money yet! saturday looks like a fun trip! my wife even likes wheelin when the:beer::beer:are flowin!

100dollarman
06-10-2008, 11:50 PM
its good, recently joined the ranks of the unemployed, so i have been wheelin a couple days every week! havent ran out of gas money yet! saturday looks like a fun trip! my wife even likes wheelin when the:beer::beer:are flowin!

Sweet! We'll see ya saturday. Hopefully we will see some of these too!

Hey- I think I may have your new avatar!---

MOJAVEGREEN
06-10-2008, 11:58 PM
bad ass:beer:

MOJAVEGREEN
06-10-2008, 11:59 PM
those are some mean looking sob's, was that out on a wheelin trip?

100dollarman
06-11-2008, 12:08 AM
those are some mean looking sob's, was that out on a wheelin trip?

Looks like you beat me to the avatar!

Those were at the Mitsubishi cement plant. But the 2 biggest (I mean these were monsters) rattlers I have ever seen were in Rattlesnake cyn last year (no pics). We are going there on Sat.

MOJAVEGREEN
06-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Looks like you beat me to the avatar!

Those were at the Mitsubishi cement plant. But the 2 biggest (I mean these were monsters) rattlers I have ever seen were in Rattlesnake cyn last year (no pics). We are going there on Sat.

you gave me the idea!
yes! cant wait to get scared:bawling: i pity the fool:mr-t: that messes with those suckers, especially a giant group like that. that picture is pretty damn cool:beer:

RiggerMike
06-11-2008, 07:13 AM
Wow! I didn't know snakes grouped up like that. Are those greens?

SDMF
06-11-2008, 07:59 AM
ugh, that's a giant pile of hurt.

MOJAVEGREEN
06-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Puddlz, you still up for a run friday?

PUDDLZ
06-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Puddlz, you still up for a run friday?

Called and she is ready for pick up tomorrow, so I will be leaving here about 7:30 I say we meet up @ the gas station like we did last trip.:smokin:

MOJAVEGREEN
06-11-2008, 10:04 PM
you talking about friday or tomorrow? call me dude

dayton1999
06-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Called and she is ready for pick up tomorrow, so I will be leaving here about 7:30 I say we meet up @ the gas station like we did last trip.:smokin:

Greg,

Got yer messages... I can never get through on yer cell, man. :mr-t: Call me tomorrow morning (Friday) around 8:30 and we can set a time to meet up, so you can pick up the inserts.

:grinpimp: :beer: :grinpimp:

SDMF
06-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Greg,

Got yer messages... I can never get through on yer cell, man. :mr-t: Call me tomorrow morning (Friday) around 8:30 and we can set a time to meet up, so you can pick up the inserts.

:grinpimp: :beer: :grinpimp:

You gonna wheel this weekend?

I'll know tomorrow if I am going for sure, I am leaning towards going Saturday tho. Gotta get my rear antirock installed tonight and then make sure I got the funds for gas.

MOJAVEGREEN
06-12-2008, 02:16 PM
ANTIROCK? Lucky!:thefinger: I gotta get one of those for the front, I keep unseating coils from my damn shocks being a little long and the axle shifting with the disco's. :devil::pissed:

dayton1999
06-12-2008, 02:34 PM
You gonna wheel this weekend?

I'll know tomorrow if I am going for sure, I am leaning towards going Saturday tho. Gotta get my rear antirock installed tonight and then make sure I got the funds for gas.

Saturday, my girls are taking me to a Pirate Adventure for Father's Day and Sunday I was planning on going to the Ontario show (possibly meeting up with Austin to pick up some spacers)... if Sunday falls through and the family is good, then I'd be up for local trip.

(Calculates milage vs gas prices... figure $450 for a turnaround trip to Miller Jeep Trail or $250 for Cleghorn...) :bounce:

SDMF
06-12-2008, 07:53 PM
ANTIROCK? Lucky!:thefinger: I gotta get one of those for the front, I keep unseating coils from my damn shocks being a little long and the axle shifting with the disco's. :devil::pissed:

I bought front and rears like a month ago, I got the front on right away, I got the rear about half way done tonight before I got tired. Just have to relocate the brake lines tomorrow and put my rear bumper back on, haha Really curious to see how well the rear works.

Rollbar13
06-12-2008, 09:19 PM
are you driving to work with one antirock on the rear? how is that gonna work?

Woods
06-12-2008, 10:03 PM
are you driving to work with one antirock on the rear? how is that gonna work?

I was talking to a guy at RiverRaider the other day and he removed his rear sway bar. He told me that he can't tell any difference at all. But I think their more about mud than rocks, so who knows. Would be interesting to try a run without.

I think this is turning into the Official SoCal Thread. Clackey should be showing up any time now.

Woods
06-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Anybody know what the hell a friend request is?

:massey:

BOXRCON
06-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Would love to get out for some wheeling and meet a few of you. Just can't do it this weekend. :hmph:

Next weekend I am camping again and wheelin the upper kern basin with the rents.:vader:

100dollarman
06-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forum, BOXRCON! Come wheelin with us when you can!

My last 2 Jeeps had this many sway bars---- 0. :thefinger:

they were'nt too great on the hiway, though!:mr-t:

SDMF
06-13-2008, 09:35 AM
I have the both front and rear antirocks on, I just have to relocate the brake lines on the rear and put my bumper back on. I unhooked the lines from the frame so I could drive it to work this morning, I was jsut too beat to finish is last night. You can tell they are not as stiff as the stock ones, I have to go hit the on ramp by my work at lunch to really see how it feels.

Woods
06-13-2008, 11:28 AM
J, If you're in for Sat. bring your SWR meter along. I don't know that we'll get a chance to, but I'd like to dial in my CB.

SDMF
06-13-2008, 12:21 PM
J, If you're in for Sat. bring your SWR meter along. I don't know that we'll get a chance to, but I'd like to dial in my CB.

No problem.

Lensman
06-13-2008, 04:42 PM
I am bummed I can't go. Jeep was supposed replace the axle housing today. I sheared the rear track bar bracket off in Baja. They called me this morning and told me they only had one guy in the shop capable of doing the swap since I put 488's in there????????? So the Jeep is in the shop. I will be looking for the next run.

SDMF
06-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Alright, it's on like donkey kong. :thefinger: I finished up relocating the brake lines...hopefully no leaking but if there is, well, I'll deal with it. See you tomorrow Mark.

SDMF
06-13-2008, 07:06 PM
btw, I need your address man, it's been a while since I have been to your house and I only kinda sorta half-way remember how to get to your house.

100dollarman
06-13-2008, 07:31 PM
btw, I need your address man, it's been a while since I have been to your house and I only kinda sorta half-way remember how to get to your house.

Great! Looks like we'll have a good crew tomorrow. I'll pm you my address.

If anyone else needs the address, let me know!:thefinger:

liberty@sisp.net
760 964 5123 cell

RiggerMike
06-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Looking forward to the photos. I'm stuck at home this weekend.
CYA:beer::beer::beer:

Woods
06-13-2008, 08:30 PM
We're going to do our best to get out of Costa Mesa at 6:00. Should get us to the Hundy Pad a little after 8:00. The caravan heads out at 9:00, right? Wheelin is like T-Times, don't be late. :shaking:

I'll be on Channel 11 if anybody wants to try to find me on the radio.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

SDMF
06-13-2008, 08:52 PM
We're going to do our best to get out of Costa Mesa at 6:00. Should get us to the Hundy Pad a little after 8:00. The caravan heads out at 9:00, right? Wheelin is like T-Times, don't be late. :shaking:

I'll be on Channel 11 if anybody wants to try to find me on the radio.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I'm planning on leaving home around 630 and getting there about 830 or so.

rockcrawl
06-13-2008, 08:59 PM
have fun tomorrow. I'm heading to the 4wheel parts show over in ontario or i might join you.

SDMF
06-13-2008, 10:21 PM
have fun tomorrow. I'm heading to the 4wheel parts show over in ontario or i might join you.

Wheelin would be a lot more fun than the show! :mr-t:

SDMF
06-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Had a blast with your guys yesterday. At some point today I will try to post up a couple pics, but I don't have that many. The sand dunes we a lot of damn fun! As was that first section of Jack Hammer, even tho I killed a shock. :grinpimp::beer::thefinger:

-T-
06-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Waiting to see pics :innocent:

100dollarman
06-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Yeah, we had a BLAST! GREAT group!

Will you guys post your pics over on the trail report thread I did? Please?:thefinger: I did a little report there-- add to it!

Thanks everybody!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

We are headin out rt now up to Grapevine cyn and through to Fawnskin area.

so_calif_rubi
06-15-2008, 02:26 PM
My wife just posted some great pic's,
hope you guys are having.

SDMF
06-15-2008, 02:33 PM
I put a few up too.

RiggerMike
06-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Nice pics and video. Looks like a good time as always.
I spent today wrenching in a BB and some Rubi shocks and springs.

so_calif_rubi
06-15-2008, 05:54 PM
thanks ,it was so much fun we need runs like that:D

dayton1999
06-16-2008, 09:43 AM

UPDATE REQUIRED! :thefinger: (I'm planning my Summer travel schedule to beautiful, sunny Sacramento :rasta: and would VERY, VERY, VERY much like to get in a run this Summer with y'all... so POST UP! :smokin:)

100dollarman
06-16-2008, 10:15 AM
UPDATE REQUIRED! :thefinger: (I'm planning my Summer travel schedule to beautiful, sunny Sacramento :rasta: and would VERY, VERY, VERY much like to get in a run this Summer with y'all... so POST UP! :smokin:)

Jeff- You go buy a JK, then post up when you are free to go on a run, then we'll go with you!:thefinger:

:D:D:D

SDMF
06-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Hundy, want to run John Bull on the 28th?

dayton1999
06-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Jeff- You go buy a JK, then post up when you are free to go on a run, then we'll go with you!:thefinger:

:D:D:D

So, I can't take my lifted Yugo sporting 22" Mudders on a run?? :mr-t:

How about a Brea Mall run this weekend? :jeep2::puke::jeep2:

Checking my Social calendar now... the "Father-in-law" is in from Florida and for some ungodly reason I have to make an appearance... not that I don't like the man, but he's really here to see his Daught and GrandChildren... I'm definitely down for a John Bull run, we'll see if I can get freeeeeee. :bounce:

100dollarman
06-16-2008, 12:15 PM

yes.

Dayton- see how that works?:thefinger:

dayton1999
06-16-2008, 12:32 PM
yes.

DAMN IT! No Coors for you! :pissed:

:hide:

dayton1999
06-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Awe **** it... take the Coors, because I don't think I'm ever going out again.

Warning: incoming ***** session
<rant on> So, this weekend my Father-in-law is coming to town. For some reason I NEED to be here. Next weekend, it's YET another family "need-to-be-there" event, so no John Bull for me. Following weekend is my little girl's birthday. Following weekend, I'll be out of town for work.

So, right now it looks like MAYBE the 19th of ****ing July... <rant off>

So, Hundy and Jason, can we hit John Bull and Gold Mountain on the 19th? If not, maybe Miller Jeep trail... although like Jason said, pretty far out there and gas is $4.50 a gallon. Or if y'all have an alternative, please advise.

SDMF
06-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Awe **** it... take the Coors, because I don't think I'm ever going out again.

Warning: incoming ***** session
<rant on> So, this weekend my Father-in-law is coming to town. For some reason I NEED to be here. Next weekend, it's YET another family "need-to-be-there" event, so no John Bull for me. Following weekend is my little girl's birthday. Following weekend, I'll be out of town for work.

So, right now it looks like MAYBE the 19th of ****ing July... <rant off>

So, Hundy and Jason, can we hit John Bull and Gold Mountain on the 19th? If not, maybe Miller Jeep trail... although like Jason said, pretty far out there and gas is $4.50 a gallon. Or if y'all have an alternative, please advise.

Hard to say this far out, but liek hundy said...jsut say I want to go wheelin, the time and place, and I am sure it can be worked out. :beer:

SDMF
06-16-2008, 01:58 PM
yes.

Awesome. So should we do just John Bull or maybe gold mountain and John Bull?

100dollarman
06-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Awesome. So should we do just John Bull or maybe gold mountain and John Bull?

I think we can do both. Do you want to post up a new thread, or should I?

I might have to do some wheelin' before then, too!:beer:

SDMF
06-16-2008, 02:16 PM
I'll throw it up.

YmansJK
06-16-2008, 04:54 PM
What up guys. My associate here at the store said he say a few of you guys up at pioneer town. Nothing but good things to say about you. Wish I could have been their. Maybe I can get out of the house mid July. :bawling: Gas prices suck. If only my boss would give me some promo money but he wouldn't let me take his LJ. I would push it to the max :devil:
That bar is great though. have to do it at the end of summer or something when business picks back up. As for all that went, a great big :thefinger: to you. LOL

SDMF
06-16-2008, 07:05 PM
What up guys. My associate here at the store said he say a few of you guys up at pioneer town. Nothing but good things to say about you. Wish I could have been their. Maybe I can get out of the house mid July. :bawling: Gas prices suck. If only my boss would give me some promo money but he wouldn't let me take his LJ. I would push it to the max :devil:
That bar is great though. have to do it at the end of summer or something when business picks back up. As for all that went, a great big :thefinger: to you. LOL

That is one sweet LJ too!!! Hundy recognized the name on the LJ and asked if he knew you. He gave us some koozie swag which was cool! :beer:

so_calif_rubi
06-17-2008, 08:19 PM
anyone going out this weekend( 21-22th ),had so much fun ,just need to go out and climb something else lol.

so_calif_rubi
06-19-2008, 06:47 PM
So no one is doing ANYTHING this weekend??????? :bawling:

Okay....well if you guys are going out and don't mind a little red Rubi following along give me a call or post. :)

~Richard & Melissa~ :bounce:

100dollarman
06-19-2008, 07:05 PM
I am loading up now for a tractor delivery to Reno tomorrow, Saturday is son's b-day party, Sunday probably rest, Monday get 3 trucks ready and loaded to take to Brigham City on Tuesday, Wed-thurs-friday I HAVE to be moved out of Arrowhead (not going to renew the lease), Saturday John Bull, Sunday wedding.

But I am free after that!:thefinger:

so_calif_rubi
06-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Holy CRAP Hundy....You guys are going to be busy!:shaking:

PUDDLZ
06-19-2008, 09:28 PM
I am loading up now for a tractor delivery to Reno tomorrow, Saturday is son's b-day party, Sunday probably rest, Monday get 3 trucks ready and loaded to take to Brigham City on Tuesday, Wed-thurs-friday I HAVE to be moved out of Arrowhead (not going to renew the lease), Saturday John Bull, Sunday wedding.

How many miles are on that CUMMINS engine by now???

How many are they good for???:beer:

-T-
06-19-2008, 09:49 PM

Damn you are living the dream :grinpimp:

100dollarman
06-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Damn you are living the dream :grinpimp:

Sometimes more like a friggin nitemare!!!

:devil::devil::devil:
:grinpimp:

YmansJK
06-20-2008, 08:22 AM
So no one is doing ANYTHING this weekend??????? :bawling:

Okay....well if you guys are going out and don't mind a little red Rubi following along give me a call or post. :)

~Richard & Melissa~ :bounce:

I might go out of thousand palms sunday. let me know if you want to tag along. probably just a half day thing. Are you stock?

Woods
06-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey Yman, got to meet Andrew the other day. Hooked us up with cup coolers hats and shirts. Very cool, so please tell him thanks.

Was funny how it happened though. I had missed the Eagle Offroad Products decals on his Jeep. When I was leaving the restaurant, my wife decided to leave a business card up on the bulletin board. I noticed Randy's card up there and told my wife that the card was from one of my dealers. She told me that the Jeeps outside are from the same company. So I went and chased Andrew down...

so_calif_rubi
06-20-2008, 07:55 PM
I might go out of thousand palms sunday. let me know if you want to tag along. probably just a half day thing. Are you stock?

That sounds HOT........where are you headed to?

~Richard & Melissa~

so_calif_rubi
06-20-2008, 07:56 PM

Oh yeah, and we are stock for the time being......saving for that lift....and tires....and.......

100dollarman
06-21-2008, 09:32 PM
LAST MINUTE ANNOUCEMENT-

We are going to run to Horsetheif flat tomorrow- Sunday morning!

Sorry for the late post-- just decided!

Who wants to go???

:thefinger:

MOJAVEGREEN
06-21-2008, 10:37 PM
how early? whats the meeting point?:thefinger:

:smokin::beer::grinpimp:

100dollarman
06-21-2008, 10:47 PM
how early? whats the meeting point?:thefinger:

:smokin::beer::grinpimp:

10am
Hundy Compound

MOJAVEGREEN
06-21-2008, 10:52 PM
10am
Hundy Compound

cool, wifes got the flu, so I am gonna try to leave her in bed:devil::laughing:

and go wheelin!:thefinger::beer:

100dollarman
06-22-2008, 09:33 PM
We just got back about 9pm from a AWESOME, SCARY run!

I write a full report on the the trail report section in a minute-

This is one that wont be forgotten...details coming soon!

100dollarman
06-26-2008, 10:10 AM
GOLD MTN/ JOHN BULL TRAILS ON SATURDAY!

Be there!:thefinger:

dayton1999
06-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Sunday July 13, let's go... the wife and girls are coming along, so I'm thinking something m e l l o w, like... Lytle Creek? Last time I was up there we couldn't get very far because of snow, but now we should be able to hit most of the trail (barring any slides).

15 to Sierra. Meet up behind the gas station at 9AM. Ch 17. At the dry river bed we can air down and BS for a bit. It's a nice run up to the point we had to stop due to snow. I'm not sure about the trail after that, but let's go exploring!

Update: According to a trusted, unnamed source Lytle Creek trail now ends about where we got to back in March. According to this source, the trail is non-existent now.

So, I think we run what is left of Lytle Creek (which is fairly benign, but beautiful) and then venture over to Cleghorn.

SDMF
06-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Sunday July 13, let's go... the wife and girls are coming along, so I'm thinking something m e l l o w, like... Lytle Creek? Last time I was up there we couldn't get very far because of snow, but now we should be able to hit most of the trail (barring any slides).

15 to Sierra. Meet up behind the gas station at 9AM. Ch 17. At the dry river bed we can air down and BS for a bit. It's a nice run up to the point we had to stop due to snow. I'm not sure about the trail after that, but let's go exploring!

Update: According to a trusted, unnamed source Lytle Creek trail now ends about where we got to back in March. According to this source, the trail is non-existent now.

So, I think we run what is left of Lytle Creek (which is fairly benign, but beautiful) and then venture over to Cleghorn.

Those unnamed sources are getting popular around here. :devil:

Rollbar13
06-30-2008, 01:30 PM
handing out blind advice....so mysterious...

I only wish we could really know who they were...

dayton1999
06-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Those unnamed sources are getting popular around here. :devil:

I'm all about NOT stirring the pot.

Livin' Drama Free! :thefinger:

so_calif_rubi
06-30-2008, 08:36 PM

That sounds like a great run. Might be a little far for my crew.Will Goggle it to see how far it is.Would not want to drive that long drive home after the trail, maybe we can stay at a hotel or something.
Richard

SDMF
06-30-2008, 08:42 PM
That sounds like a great run. Might be a little far for my crew.Will Goggle it to see how far it is.Would not want to drive that long drive home after the trail, maybe we can stay at a hotel or something.
Richard

Cleghorn is a lot of fun imho. It's a really mellow drive, but there is some fun stuff in there on the optional side trails. I have not done the other, but as I have heard its pretty, and short. Cleghorn ends up near Silverwood lake, to give you an idea of where you would be. Oh yeah, and I want to see Hundy go up pucker hill. :devil:

Billy_Goat
06-30-2008, 08:57 PM
I've always wanted to explore that area. it's where the 15 and 215 intersect Richard.

so_calif_rubi
06-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Ohh i was thinking it was like far away,Doh ,thats not to far,now to check the calendar.I'll let you know:beer::beer::bounce::beer:

dayton1999
06-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Richard

Lytle Creek is SHORT and SWEET, but incredibly beautiful. I was up there in March and there was still snow on the ground. It was breath-taking...

And Jason is right Cleghorn is so much fun. It's really two trails... one easy (stock Honda Civic could run it :smokin:) and a black diamond ass kicker that intersects every now and then.

Love to see you there!

dayton1999
06-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah, and I want to see Hundy go up pucker hill. :devil:

I'll bring my video camera for that! And a change of shorts for Hundy. :thefinger:

Rollbar13
07-01-2008, 05:55 AM
I'd give my left two lugnuts for somethin' like that! - Mater from Cars

so_calif_rubi
07-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Ohhh count us in. Sounds beautiful! :D

~Richard & Melissa~

SDMF
07-01-2008, 04:05 PM
I'll bring my video camera for that! And a change of shorts for Hundy. :thefinger:

I gave it a try when we went up last time after it rained. I could not make it past the center rock section and I can honestly say that I don't think I will be trying it again because the top part freaks me out a bit.

so_calif_rubi
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
I gave it a try when we went up last time after it rained. I could not make it past the center rock section and I can honestly say that I don't think I will be trying it again because the top part freaks me out a bit.

What??? Something freaks YOU out Jason?? Uh, maybe I should be afraid then.........:hide:

Rollbar13
07-01-2008, 08:16 PM
It probably won't be as bad now that it will be completely dry, the ground was just too loose and there was very little traction on that hill to continue going any higher than he did, I have no doubt Jason would've made it under better conditions...

SDMF
07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
What??? Something freaks YOU out Jason?? Uh, maybe I should be afraid then.........:hide:

Well, I am not scared of a flop, I am however scared of rolling end over end down a steep hill. :grinpimp:

100dollarman
07-01-2008, 08:48 PM
pussies

100dollarman
07-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I have no doubt Jason would've made it under better conditions...

Yeah- like if it wasnt so EFFIN STEEP!!! There is a reason they call it Pucker Hill!

SDMF
07-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah- like if it wasnt so EFFIN STEEP!!! There is a reason they call it Pucker Hill!

I have no doubt you'll go right up it.

100dollarman
07-01-2008, 08:56 PM
I have no doubt you'll go right up it.

NO WAY! I am not following you no MO!!!

SDMF
07-01-2008, 08:58 PM
NO WAY! I am not following you no MO!!!

Pussy.

PUDDLZ
07-01-2008, 08:59 PM

Never earned them BALLS OF STEEL

I say that you are nominated to be BOS prez.:beer::thefinger:

100dollarman
07-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Never earned them BALLS OF STEEL

I say that you are nominated to be BOS prez.:beer::thefinger:

Can someone please translate for me, please, so I can get him back?

so_calif_rubi
07-01-2008, 09:32 PM

Sorry Mark,Iam lost on that one too:shaking::shaking::beer::beer:

dayton1999
07-01-2008, 10:53 PM

I think he's calling you a pussy. :thefinger: I could be wrong... I'm still wiped out from crawling Brea Mall tonight. :beret:

Rollbar13
07-02-2008, 05:46 AM
I think he means he was gonna nominate you for Balls of Steel president, but then you made your comment about Pucker hill being too steep so you haven't earned your BOS yet...

so_calif_rubi
07-05-2008, 09:08 PM
I think he means he was gonna nominate you for Balls of Steel president, but then you made your comment about Pucker hill being too steep so you haven't earned your BOS yet...

LMAO.....such politics! hehehe:laughing::laughing::laughing:

so_calif_rubi
07-05-2008, 09:13 PM

Sooooooooo Lytle Creek still this weekend??????? :confused::confused::confused:

Billy_Goat
07-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Sooooooooo Lytle Creek still this weekend??????? :confused::confused::confused:

Hopefully I can go out this weekend.

I'm sure we can find something to do if no one else can go.

:bender:

MOJAVEGREEN
07-05-2008, 10:10 PM
cleghorn tomorrow at 7am at the offramp, going for an early morning run close to home

Billy_Goat
07-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Hopefully I can go out this weekend.

I'm sure we can find something to do if no one else can go.

Opps I meant next weekend.

so_calif_rubi
07-06-2008, 07:26 AM
cleghorn tomorrow at 7am at the offramp, going for an early morning run close to home

Oh Poo! I thought it was next weekend, on the 13th........

Billy_Goat
07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I'd like to propose a run to Gorman/Hungry Valley OHV and the Miller Jeep trail.
I say we meet up at Hungry Valley some Friday after work and camp out so peeps can get there whenever they can and we hit the Miller Jeep trail Saturday morning. Then we can wheel around after that. Hungry Valley has miles and miles of rad trails, comp hill/widow maker, two rock crawling sections built for such and an off road challenge course. The larger rock garden will soil Hundys undies for sure. It's huge. What do y'all think???

YmansJK
07-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Little far for me

Billy_Goat
07-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah it may be a little far for some people but well worth it. Thats why it would be best to camp out and make a weekend of it. I know of some other knarly trails in Gorman too. Theres a trail on the way to the Miller Jeep trail that I wouldn't recommend anyone do alone because it's just too steep and rutted. But there's a campground at the end of it.

Billy_Goat
07-07-2008, 07:09 PM
And if people could bring their bikes I can lead you to some bad ass one way single track. Nothing like a good ride on some technical single track to end out a good day. :bender: Pours the :beer::beer:

MOJAVEGREEN
07-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Oh Poo! I thought it was next weekend, on the 13th........

still is, i just made a random run over there???:beer:

MOJAVEGREEN
07-07-2008, 07:33 PM
anything going on this weekend?

so_calif_rubi
07-07-2008, 07:52 PM
I'd like to propose a run to Gorman/Hungry Valley OHV and the Miller Jeep trail.
I say we meet up at Hungry Valley some Friday after work and camp out so peeps can get there whenever they can and we hit the Miller Jeep trail Saturday morning. Then we can wheel around after that. Hungry Valley has miles and miles of rad trails, comp hill/widow maker, two rock crawling sections built for such and an off road challenge course. The larger rock garden will soil Hundys undies for sure. It's huge. What do y'all think???

That sounds like FUN! We haven't gone camping in a LONG time, we'll have to see if we have any equipment still around. :D But that sounds like a really fun time. How hot does it get there?

so_calif_rubi
07-07-2008, 07:55 PM
anything going on this weekend?

I thought we were going to Lytle Creek on the 13th but I guess that was this past weekend..... Not sure what's going on now...:confused:

Billy_Goat
07-07-2008, 08:00 PM
I heard something about lytle creek on the 13th.

yeah

Rollbar13
07-07-2008, 08:03 PM
I think that was just a couple people who went up there by themselves, but the group is still going up there this weekend...at least I hope so, I've almost got my wife convinced into going!!!

Billy_Goat
07-07-2008, 08:18 PM
That sounds like FUN! We haven't gone camping in a LONG time, we'll have to see if we have any equipment still around. :D But that sounds like a really fun time. How hot does it get there?

Any equipment you lack I undoubtedly have for you. Just let me know. It's about 3500 ft elev at base camp so it gets up to 90ish sometimes.

Billy_Goat
07-07-2008, 08:24 PM
I think that was just a couple people who went up there by themselves, but the group is still going up there this weekend...at least I hope so, I've almost got my wife convinced into going!!!

I'm down for that run.

so_calif_rubi
07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm down for that run.

Did you get the clucth done?

rockcrawl
07-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Having done lytle creek many times I thought I'd let you know that it is a pretty easy run where you don't really have to air down and disconnect. You probably already know that but after running John Bull, this is like driving on a dirt road. Fun but really no pucker points.

so_calif_rubi
07-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Having done lytle creek many times I thought I'd let you know that it is a pretty easy run where you don't really have to air down and disconnect. You probably already know that but after running John Bull, this is like driving on a dirt road. Fun but really no pucker points.

LOL NO pucker points?!??!! I had to have Richard explain that to me.....ewwww

LMAO :laughing:

so_calif_rubi
07-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Any equipment you lack I undoubtedly have for you. Just let me know. It's about 3500 ft elev at base camp so it gets up to 90ish sometimes.

Well, let's see... we have a tent still (haven't looked at it for years) some lanterns, a stove...oh and an egg holder (that's always important) and some sleeping bags....lol And since Richard put in that power inverter I can plug in the COFFEE MAKER!!! YAY!!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun....just wish there was a toilet.......I know, I'm a wimp!
:girly::girly::girly::girly::girly:

MOJAVEGREEN
07-07-2008, 10:18 PM
so it sounds like a combo run up lytle creek and then on to cleghorn? i'm in! guaranteed barring an act of GOD:beer:

Billy_Goat
07-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Well, let's see... we have a tent still (haven't looked at it for years) some lanterns, a stove...oh and an egg holder (that's always important) and some sleeping bags....lol And since Richard put in that power inverter I can plug in the COFFEE MAKER!!! YAY!!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun....just wish there was a toilet.......I know, I'm a wimp!
:girly::girly::girly::girly::girly:

There are toilets at Hungry valley but we don't have to camp out there. Mt. Pinos' are is a lot higher and thus a lot cooler. And you can see a gazillion stars at Mt. Pinos'. It's very beautiful up there. If it's not too hot out I say we camp at Hungry Valley due to its proximity to the fun. You'll probably want an air mattress. I have a shade dealie and a table. I know it's a three hour drive for yous guys so whatever weekend works best for you and anybody else who wants to go is ok with me. I'm a free bird. It's an hour and a half drive from OC though. Who's interested?

MOJAVEGREEN
07-08-2008, 11:04 AM

Dayton, is this still the plan? let me know, I'm in!

dayton1999
07-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Dayton, is this still the plan? let me know, I'm in!

YUP. Lytle Creek and then Cleghorn! :grinpimp: Will post a new thread tonight and get the group info up.

Billy_Goat
07-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Did you get the clucth done?

Yeah, Their doing it now. They said the rubber dampeners in the disc had disintegrated and were bouncing around in the pressure plate. They won't warranty the job if they put in a clutch I buy. They have to use one from their supplier. It's a Luk clutch and they say it's heavy duty so well see. I'll put it to the test this weekend.

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Just got the truck back and put new tires on it. I'm back in business. YAY!!!

:bounce:

Dr.Dirty
07-09-2008, 06:33 PM
ill be up sunday on cleghorn with some of the MJR guys.

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 06:35 PM
ill be up sunday on cleghorn with some of the MJR guys.

Whats MJR?

Dr.Dirty
07-09-2008, 06:36 PM
MYJEEPROCKS

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 06:39 PM
MYJEEPROCKS

Thanks.

Nice avatar :)

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Woot,new clutch new tires very cool!!!where the hell is Mark? and MJR is a bunch of cool peeps.:):bounce::grinpimp:

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 06:55 PM
I'd even go wheelin with somebody Saturday. I should go ride my new bike, I've only put 40 miles on it, but I have a lot of fun wheelin that truck. Have you ridden all the dirt roads in Idyllwild on your bike Richard? Know of any single track? I'd go riddin with ya.

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Woot,new clutch new tires very cool!!!where the hell is Mark? and MJR is a bunch of cool peeps.:):bounce::grinpimp:

Hundys a busy man.:ghost: He called me today and told me he's working a lot. :hot:

100dollarman
07-09-2008, 07:04 PM
HA! I have been busy at the river since Sunday!:beer: But now I am back and I really am busy catching up.:thefinger:

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:06 PM
I'd even go wheelin with somebody Saturday. I should go ride my new bike, I've only put 40 miles on it, but I have a lot of fun wheelin that truck. Have you ridden all the dirt roads in Idyllwild on your bike Richard? Know of any single track? I'd go riddin with ya.

you have green sticker on you bike?I can take you all over these mts;)

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
HA! I have been busy at the river since Sunday!:beer: But now I am back and I really am busy catching up.:thefinger:

Hey Mark,Welcome back,have fun at the river?

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:09 PM
you have green sticker on you bike?I can take you all over these mts;)

Yeah I'm legit.

Anytime Sir.

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah I'm legit.

Anytime Sir.

woot do you have lic plate?if not no problem,we'll need to get Mark up here too,we can go for miles of trails.

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Green sticker AND a headlight. Can you ride green stickers in town or do Cops up there sweat you over it?

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Green sticker AND a headlight. Can you ride green stickers in town or do Cops up there sweat you over it?

yes, but we can do all dirt from my house.

100dollarman
07-09-2008, 07:17 PM

I just got my bike back from the shop (rebuilt forks, chain n sprockets, jetting, etc) a couple of weeks ago and have not ridden it. Maybe I should see if my back is up to it. Actually just listed it for sale ($4000) or trade for clean XR650L street legal or similiar. 2006 YZF450.

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:20 PM
I have a street legal enduro too but I need to adjust the valves and install a jet kit.....I've been puttin it off. A 03 suz dr650 I've ate sh!t on more times than I can remember.

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:29 PM
i know how you feel Mark i have a bad back,but this is easy riding up here,but need a spark arrester, had a freind got a ticket last week

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I just got my bike back from the shop (rebuilt forks, chain n sprockets, jetting, etc) a couple of weeks ago and have not ridden it. Maybe I should see if my back is up to it. Actually just listed it for sale ($4000) or trade for clean XR650L street legal or similiar. 2006 YZF450.

nice looking bike

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:33 PM
here is my bike

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
omg that is a big pic, sorry

Dr.Dirty
07-09-2008, 07:36 PM

its a good thing i have a 30 inch monitor lol :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:38 PM
lol

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I seem to collect things. I just can't get enough stuff.

Here's my new bike: 2000 XR650R in mint condition (for now)
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/003-2.jpg

And here's my 2003 DR650S Beat to a pulp

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/001-2.jpg

And here's my 77 Yamaha IT250 and my 85 Honda XR200

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/002-2.jpg

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:44 PM

Nice bike!

The bigger the pic the better.

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Cool i traded my 2000 xr650r for the ktm,loved that bike but could'nt ride it on the street.so traded it,very fast bike you got Billy

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:46 PM
I seem to collect things. I just can't get enough stuff.

Here's my new bike: 2000 XR650R in mint condition (for now)
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/003-2.jpg

And here's my 2003 DR650S Beat to a pulp

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/001-2.jpg

And here's my 77 Yamaha IT250 and my 85 Honda XR200

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk51/Billygoat4x4/002-2.jpg

is that a 79 xr250?I see

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:48 PM
sorry i see your post now,85 xr200

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 07:52 PM
is that a 79 xr250?I see

I keep the 85 XR200 around because it's a great bike to teach girls on. It has a really cool granny first gear too.

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 07:54 PM
need to get that paddle off the xr,i may have a tire is it a 18 or?

100dollarman
07-09-2008, 07:58 PM
I like the KTM!

100dollarman
07-09-2008, 08:01 PM
off topic-

Are you guys like me---?---- I look at everything in the backgrounds of all the pics!??:grinpimp:

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 08:05 PM
off topic-

Are you guys like me---?---- I look at everything in the backgrounds of all the pics!??:grinpimp:

Yeah I know. I'm organizationally challenged.

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 08:07 PM
off topic-

lol thats what Melissa said to

Billy_Goat
07-09-2008, 08:11 PM
need to get that paddle off the xr,i may have a tire is it a 18 or?

I have a tire for it but thanks. I'd love to ride up there or anywhere really. Anybody who wants to ride there bikes let me know. I'm in. Have truck will travel.

SDMF
07-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I haven't ridden a bike in 13 plus years...those look fun. If gas keeps goin up I am gonna buy myself an enduro I think. I am pretty sure it'll pay for itself.

so_calif_rubi
07-09-2008, 09:41 PM
i was selling this 1 but migth keep it due to as^ Prices!!