Tennessee Get Organized! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Tennessee Get Organized!

rooster
12-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Man Ive seen some killer looking Jeeps around the Nashville/Hendersonville area over the last few days. Even saw some nice ones up in Indianapolis. You guys need to get the word out. Get some stickers on those Jeeps!

FHMan1905
12-26-2009, 01:20 PM
I am in Smiths Grove....Just north of Bowling Green, KY....I am proudly sporting the JKO tattoo!!!

rooster
12-26-2009, 01:29 PM
I am in Smiths Grove....Just north of Bowling Green, KY....I am proudly sporting the JKO tattoo!!!

I just came thru there the other day right down 65. I would have stopped and said hello had I known.

FHMan1905
12-26-2009, 01:33 PM
I just came thru there the other day right down 65. I would have stopped and said hello had I known.
Well if you're ever back up this way you are more than welcome to stop in...not much to do here, but a couple of good little home cookin places to eat!!

JohnnyWalker
12-26-2009, 01:54 PM
We'd road trip to KY for groceries....

Ballistic JK
01-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Man Ive seen some killer looking Jeeps around the Nashville/Hendersonville area over the last few days. Even saw some nice ones up in Indianapolis. You guys need to get the word out. Get some stickers on those Jeeps!

Amen brother, wish you were still in Gallatin and we would be organized.
There are a lot of Jk's around, it's just nobody has step up to get anything organized. A lot of the people I've talked with have no desire to take them off road :confused:.

AV8R72
01-12-2010, 11:42 AM
How's life in Mt. Juliet? I used to live in the Brentwood area (now in northern VA). I miss Nashville and am probably going to move back in about a year with my girlfriend. I ordered a 2010 Unlimited Sahara with a mid February delivery date. Anyway, my gf and I are going to plan a visit to the area this Spring. I'm thinking about eventually buying in the Mt. Juliet area. How do you like it there?

Ballistic JK
01-12-2010, 12:31 PM
How's life in Mt. Juliet? I used to live in the Brentwood area (now in northern VA). I miss Nashville and am probably going to move back in about a year with my girlfriend. I ordered a 2010 Unlimited Sahara with a mid February delivery date. Anyway, my gf and I are going to plan a visit to the area this Spring. I'm thinking about eventually buying in the Mt. Juliet area. How do you like it there?

I've lived in Mt.Juliet most of my life and love it. The town is really growing and if you have kids the schools are top notch. We are big wakeboarders and live a few hundred yards from a boat ramp on Old Hickory lake so thats a plus. You can get a lot more house for your money in Mt.Juliet than in Brentwood and still have everything you need near by. Let me know when you're coming and I'll show you around. Also Windrock OHV is 2 hours east, Turkeybay OHV is 1 1/2 hours North, and Wooly's and Wheeling in the Country OHV are 45 min. south.

jkChad
02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I've lived in Mt.Juliet most of my life and love it. The town is really growing and if you have kids the schools are top notch. We are big wakeboarders and live a few hundred yards from a boat ramp on Old Hickory lake so thats a plus. You can get a lot more house for your money in Mt.Juliet than in Brentwood and still have everything you need near by. Let me know when you're coming and I'll show you around. Also Windrock OHV is 2 hours east, Turkeybay OHV is 1 1/2 hours North, and Wooly's and Wheeling in the Country OHV are 45 min. south.

I would bet greatly that our paths have crossed at some point. I've introduced myself on the other forum, I have the same user name. Like I recently stated I was born and raised in MJ, 23yrs. I've grown up on the lakes and have been wakeboardin since I was 15. I'm definately down for the ride in march.

What's your name? Just curious if we may know each other.

-Chad-

SONIC
02-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Agreed.
Tennessee is never organized.
You guys may want to check out TNVJC.org if youre in middle tn