Turtle Wax Liquid Clay Bar.... [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Turtle Wax Liquid Clay Bar....

Dustoff '68
05-27-2008, 06:24 AM
I never got into the clay bar thing because of the multiple steps, and time involved...cuts into my:beer: time...then I saw this stuff...my wife's KJ had a rough feeling hood, even after waxing...I used this one step wash and clay, and voila...smooth as a baby's a$$...nothing could be easier.

igofshn
05-27-2008, 08:57 AM
I have to agree with this one. I used it on my wifes bright yellow PT Cruiser and was amazed at how it turned out. The car acually glowed. almost like glowing in the dark. This **** works wonders.

RiggerMike
06-01-2008, 10:01 PM
I used a clay bar my neighbor gave me. It worked great on the hard water spots. Just had to keep it wet with soapy water and it ripped off the junk without hurting the paint.

NE Wrangling
06-02-2008, 08:20 AM
For some reason it's not that great on the Pine sap but I found out a home remedy that works awesome!!! Peanut Butter!!! Put it on and bam it removes the pine sap. I let sit for about 5 minutes. Big droppings took a few turns.

No 7 is old school paste clay I use on tar spec's, works good but takes forever.

The turtle wax product didn't take that stuff off either. Some small specs but for some reason only got about 50%. The combined product of the clay and the wax worked good and definately made it smooth. I found out the wax works awesome on the Plastic with no white residue.

Dustoff '68
06-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Turtle Wax presents....the Redneck Liquid Clay Brazilian Wax Challenge.......

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: