New JK Spring Sizes Available--------------> [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: New JK Spring Sizes Available-------------->

PIG
05-11-2008, 10:03 PM
We added some new shorter lift JK springs to our line up. Check it out.

Front Coils (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Front-Lift-Springs-p-16404.html)
Rear Coils (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Rear-Lift-Springs-p-16405.html)

We will be releasing a shorter (lift) introductory suspension system later this month called the Synergy Starter System. This new kit is geared for the guys looking for a littler nicer kit than a regular BB and will be comparable to what OME is offering.

WTF_LOL
05-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Perfect! I was just looking for springs! looks like I will be ordering some.

I do have one question, last we spoke I think you said something about the advertised length is what they will sit at with a steel bumper? I think that was you guys, lol. With a steel rear bumper and 35" spare will they be the advertised length or will they be shorter?

airric00
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Can't wait to see how it looks on my JK!!!!

PIG
05-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Perfect! I was just looking for springs! looks like I will be ordering some.

I do have one question, last we spoke I think you said something about the advertised length is what they will sit at with a steel bumper? I think that was you guys, lol. With a steel rear bumper and 35" spare will they be the advertised length or will they be shorter?

Scott, all of are springs are designed to give the advertised amount of lift when using after market bumpers with a winch and a spare tire carrier.

WTF_LOL
05-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Scott, all of are springs are designed to give the advertised amount of lift when using after market bumpers with a winch and a spare tire carrier.

Thats perfect! Thanks :beer:

BigO
05-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks for posting this info PIG. I've been looking around for rear spring replacements. I just recently hauled about 250 lbs of stuff in the back of my Jeep and the rear sagged more than I expected it to sag. And I still have the plastic factory bumper back there...for now.

Bigjerm
05-13-2008, 12:56 PM
We will be releasing a shorter (lift) introductory suspension system later this month called the Synergy Starter System. This new kit is geared for the guys looking for a littler nicer kit than a regular BB and will be comparable to what OME is offering.

keep us up to date on this one!

Dustoff '68
05-13-2008, 01:22 PM
We added some new shorter lift JK springs to our line up. Check it out.

Front Coils (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Front-Lift-Springs-p-16404.html)
Rear Coils (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Rear-Lift-Springs-p-16405.html)

OK...I have the OME shocks installed on my 2 door...with your springs, do I get 2" or 3" of lift...and is this combo compatible? Do I need a rear track bar relocation bracket as a result of this somewhat inconsequential lift? Lot's of questions, I know, but on virtually every forum regarding JK's and lifts, EVERYONE seems to have problems with their lifts, even the 2-" minor lifts, AFTER the install, only for the lift manufacturer to come back and offer an additional part to resolve the issue...what I'm getting at is with my OME shocks and your springs...is that it? I'm sticking with my 17" OEM wheels, and with 33" tires......

Your springs may be less expensive then the OME, and that I find attractive.

GOAT1
05-13-2008, 05:25 PM
OK...I have the OME shocks installed on my 2 door...with your springs, do I get 2" or 3" of lift...and is this combo compatible? Do I need a rear track bar relocation bracket as a result of this somewhat inconsequential lift? Lot's of questions, I know, but on virtually every forum regarding JK's and lifts, EVERYONE seems to have problems with their lifts, even the 2-" minor lifts, AFTER the install, only for the lift manufacturer to come back and offer an additional part to resolve the issue...what I'm getting at is with my OME shocks and your springs...is that it? I'm sticking with my 17" OEM wheels, and with 33" tires......

Your springs may be less expensive then the OME, and that I find attractive.

Our springs will sit at 3" on a 2 dr with a heavier aftermarket rear bumper. You will need a rear track bar relocation bracket or an adjustable track bar to center the rear axle, I think the track bar relocation bracket is the best solution, it is cheaper too, but you will need at least a 3" bump stop spacer. I dont know if the OME shocks will be compatible, depends on the length and travel of the shock, are they made for a lift? or stock springs?

I think most of the lift manufactures sell basic kits with the bare necessity's so they can have a lower price, people try to get away with it but often end up buying extra parts to correct some issues.

You have problems running stock wheels when you put on longer sway bar links, were are working on a sway bar drop bracket for the frame so you can use stock sway bar links. This keeps the sway bar links inside the wheel, it does drop the sway bar below the exhaust which is about 5" but doesnt seem to be a problem.

Dustoff '68
05-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Thanks, GOAT...the OME shocks are half of their lift package that includes springs...a HD version if you have a ton of weight added on, and the standard springs...the HD gives you an effective 3.5" lift...standard are about 2.5"...shocks can be used without the springs, and one typically gets a 1" lift with just the shocks, though none of that is advertised as such by OME...they stick with the 2" lift package story...something to do with Australian laws...

Bigjerm
07-20-2008, 02:45 PM
even though spam bumped this up, PIG any word on the Synergy Starter System lift kit? I will need a small lift soon.

Razorback1
07-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey was wondering if I could just swap these out for my Superlift 4" Springs. I'm really getting a stiff ride from the Superlift springs especially when hitting uneven joints in the highway and potholes. I'm running adjustable track bars and all adjustable uppers and lowers with no problems other than the stiff ride. Somebody else on the forum said they swapped their Superlift springs for Terraflex springs and they were softer and absorbed shock better. I'm also running bilsteins so I figure its the springs that are the problem. Do you think I would get a better ride out of the Poly's?

Big A
07-20-2008, 06:44 PM
This is funny!

I was just on that page looking for some front springs to level out my Jeep since i added a metric ton to the nose of it!

PIG,

Give me a call at your earliest Convenience.

Thanks

PIG
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
This is funny!

I was just on that page looking for some front springs to level out my Jeep since i added a metric ton to the nose of it!

PIG,

Give me a call at your earliest Convenience.

Thanks

Nice talking with you... Let me know when you are ready to pull the trigger on your project.:smokin:

MOJAVEGREEN
08-29-2008, 09:29 PM
how about giving a set of springs away for the next member prize? i will drive up in the morning to get them! (i wish)

PIG
08-30-2008, 12:15 PM
how about giving a set of springs away for the next member prize? i will drive up in the morning to get them! (i wish)

Dude.... they are $150 per pair, sack up.

FYI, we are planning on doing another give-a-way pretty soon. I think its gonna be a JK Tie Rod Kit......

MOJAVEGREEN
08-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Dude.... they are $150 per pair, sack up.

FYI, we are planning on doing another give-a-way pretty soon. I think its gonna be a JK Tie Rod Kit......

I know, just figured I would throw it out there...:laughing:
You do have one hell of a good value

PIG
01-02-2010, 10:33 AM
More new sizes available soon...

CLICK HERE FOR THE FRONT SPRINGS (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Front-Lift-Springs-p-16404.html)
CLICK HERE FOR THE REAR SPRINGS (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Rear-Lift-Springs-p-16405.html)

Part # ---------------- Description ---------------------------- Max Tire Size
PPM-8063-20 ---------- 2-Door 3.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-30 ---------- 2-Door 4.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-45 ---------- 2-Door 5.5" Front Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-60 ---------- 2-Door 7.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 42" (44" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-20 ---------- 4-Door 2.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 33" (35" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-30 ---------- 4-Door 3.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-45 ---------- 4-Door 4.5" Front Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-60 ---------- 4-Door 6.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)

PPM-8064-20 ---------- 2-Door 3.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-30 ---------- 2-Door 4.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-45 ---------- 2-Door 5.5" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-60 ---------- 2-Door 7.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 42" (44" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-20 ---------- 4-Door 2.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 33" (35" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-30 ---------- 4-Door 3.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-45 ---------- 4-Door 4.5" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-60 ---------- 4-Door 6.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)

PIG
01-20-2010, 10:40 PM
More new sizes available soon...

CLICK HERE FOR THE FRONT SPRINGS (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Front-Lift-Springs-p-16404.html)
CLICK HERE FOR THE REAR SPRINGS (http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Poly-Performance-Jeep-JK-Rear-Lift-Springs-p-16405.html)

PPM-8063-20 ---------- 2-Door 3.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-30 ---------- 2-Door 4.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-45 ---------- 2-Door 5.5" Front Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-60 ---------- 2-Door 7.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 42" (44" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-20 ---------- 4-Door 2.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 33" (35" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-30 ---------- 4-Door 3.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-45 ---------- 4-Door 4.5" Front Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8063-60 ---------- 4-Door 6.0" Front Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)

PPM-8064-20 ---------- 2-Door 3.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-30 ---------- 2-Door 4.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-45 ---------- 2-Door 5.5" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-60 ---------- 2-Door 7.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 42" (44" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-20 ---------- 4-Door 2.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 33" (35" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-30 ---------- 4-Door 3.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 35" (37" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-45 ---------- 4-Door 4.5" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 37" (40" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)
PPM-8064-60 ---------- 4-Door 6.0" Rear Lift Springs ---------- 40" (42" W/Xenon Flares & proper bump stop extensions)

We have had a few questions about the Xenon flare note in the tire size chart... You don't need to run Xenon's specifically but its what we prefer. Any high clearance style fender will work about the same.