URE This Saturday? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: URE This Saturday?

BlueTJ
11-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Anyone interested in a run this saturday?

johnmcd
11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Anyone interested in a run this saturday?

I was waiting for someone to have that thought. I might make it, late of course. If the weather is nice I hope to drop the drive trane into one pf my YJ's and prep the second for the YJ Juggy build on 4 links.
BTW - I just ordered a plasma cutter and a tig welder - new sliders / side steps to come soon!

tkob1060
11-26-2009, 05:13 PM
I was waiting for someone to have that thought. I might make it, late of course. If the weather is nice I hope to drop the drive trane into one pf my YJ's and prep the second for the YJ Juggy build on 4 links.
BTW - I just ordered a plasma cutter and a tig welder - new sliders / side steps to come soon!

I may be out there this sat, but I may ride late and into the dark haha

John thats awesome, can I come play with the plasma cutter :laughing: do you actually know how to weld? lol

johnmcd
11-26-2009, 06:29 PM
I may be out there this sat, but I may ride late and into the dark haha

John thats awesome, can I come play with the plasma cutter :laughing: do you actually know how to weld? lol

Yes, my dad was an iron worker for many years, used to take me retubing boilers when I was 4 and 5 because I could crawl in between the tubes and hook up his chain falls, I think it was abusive.
I found a hell of a deal on pirate 4x4(this forum's parent site) under the tools section. A plasma / tig outfit for 400. cuts up to 1/2", but wont tig aluminum.

If you show up late at the outpost, you can come visit the plasma:thefinger:

benmar2000
11-27-2009, 04:37 AM
:bawling::bawling:

I want to come up and play.. :pissed::pissed:

tkob1060
11-27-2009, 03:11 PM
so whos going? there are 3 of us going sometime after 1 tomorrow so we can get lost in the dark :laughing:

we should be pulling into the outpost about 4pm hahaha

BlueTJ
11-27-2009, 04:23 PM
i cant go out that late....so i wont make it...maybe next weekend

tkob1060
11-28-2009, 10:58 PM
well we went tonight, it ROCKED :bounce::bounce::bounce:

a few pics posted here, but mostly the after math, my damn camera battery died, we did rocky mount I think 3times :laughing: dutch john, saw mill and slab pile and went down daniel. I was really surprised we saw a LOT of rigs out all night. We had 3 of us, myself and 2 TJ's. It was slick in some spots. They must have gotten rain there as there were also puddles in the parking lot of outpost. We'll definitely do it in the dark again. :bounce:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=278225#post278225

levellinebrad
11-29-2009, 08:58 PM
dude, you are sick and need to seek professional help. I hate that I missed it but I went up to Marion for the first invite at the flats. It was awesome. Check out the pics on nc4x4. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you guys sometime soon.

tkob1060
11-30-2009, 12:27 PM
dude, you are sick and need to seek professional help. I hate that I missed it but I went up to Marion for the first invite at the flats. It was awesome. Check out the pics on nc4x4. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you guys sometime soon.

:laughing2: I think you are right

I'll check out the Marion pics :beer: