Poly Performance bumpers [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Poly Performance bumpers

terrahawk
05-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Any word on these guys?

lbh
05-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I believe they are selling these. I was able to snag the a first set of the production bumpers. Worth every penny. If you search you will find a post and pics if you need them. Give them a call or I would guess they will chime in here pretty quick.

WTF_LOL
05-05-2008, 09:17 PM
I believe they are selling these

Last I heard they are still not available. I have been waiting for a long time now and talking to them on the phone. Last time I called they said to wait until there is a post on this forum to know they are ready for pre orders. I guess we will know before they are on the web site.

I sent a PM to them a couple weeks ago but did not get a response. Last I heard it would be a couple weeks but that was a couple months ago, lol. When they said that, they said there was just a couple tweaks left before they are ready for production

GOAT1
05-08-2008, 03:34 PM
We have not finished them yet, been working on skid plates and other stuff, they are almost done, we are just trying to get them perfect. I dont have a solid ETA but soon.

JR
05-08-2008, 04:44 PM
...wish they made WJ bumpers...hint hint.

scrogg
05-08-2008, 08:39 PM
We have not finished them yet, been working on skid plates and other stuff, they are almost done, we are just trying to get them perfect. I dont have a solid ETA but soon.

Can you post any pics of the bumpers?

lbh
05-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Here are a few up close, otherwise do a search, I posted some a few weeks back. These should be the production versions. They are nice.

lbh
05-08-2008, 10:38 PM
another

lbh
05-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Look under the thread "My new Poly Performance Bumpers."

BigO
05-09-2008, 07:12 AM

Can you give me a hint on the price? Over or under a grand?

It'll be between you and me...I won't let anyone else know.

:D