New Oregon member [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: New Oregon member

Rupedog
09-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi all, I hear this is where you come when you get tired of that other site. Thanks go out to AZCA jeeper for telling me about this site. I see there are some user names that I know. Well it's nice to be here.

nam6869usmc
09-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Hi all, I hear this is where you come when you get tired of that other site. Thanks go out to AZCA jeeper for telling me about this site. I see there are some user names that I know. Well it's nice to be here.

Well "Rupe" hope your feeling much better, & welcome to this forum.... definitely I no You & "AZCA"s userames I had quite a bit going on over across the tracks, it really come down to I couldn't tell anybody about the things I installed or even publish a any Photo. Way Way Way told old(been there done that) attitude, to put up with childish Sh##. I'm sure you guy's have a lot of great info to share, JK JK JK JK

Rupedog
09-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Well "Rupe" hope your feeling much better, & welcome to this forum.... definitely I no You & "AZCA"s userames I had quite a bit going on over across the tracks, it really come down to I couldn't tell anybody about the things I installed or even publish a any Photo. Way Way Way told old(been there done that) attitude, to put up with childish Sh##. I'm sure you guy's have a lot of great info to share, JK JK JK JK

Well looky who's here! How you doing? I was wonder what happened to you. Yes, I wrote a PM to another member and found out how un private those Mesg. are. lol So I have been asked to leave by Eddie in a very childish way as it seems is the only way he can speak. I'm guess I'm some kind of a self righteous something or other because I complained about some of the stuff that ran my wife off the site. Plus I bad mouthed Eddie, the site, and one of his sponsers in a PM. Plus I guess I sort of said how it was going down hill fast and a bunch more negative things. I know shame on me for speaking out in and giving others my opinion in a private mesg. Oh well.
So what's the scoop, what have you been up to?

nam6869usmc
09-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Well looky who's here! How you doing? I was wonder what happened to you. Yes, I wrote a PM to another member and found out how un private those Mesg. are. lol So I have been asked to leave by Eddie in a very childish way as it seems is the only way he can speak. I'm guess I'm some kind of a self righteous something or other because I complained about some of the stuff that ran my wife off the site. Plus I bad mouthed Eddie, the site, and one of his sponsers in a PM. Plus I guess I sort of said how it was going down hill fast and a bunch more negative things. I know shame on me for speaking out in and giving others my opinion in a private mesg. Oh well.

Man it's been a while, you were a veteran over there..... Fast Eddie just didn't like Skidrow I guess, long before I even got on the Forum, I got caught up in his "Rediculous Censorship" & was watched like a Dog. I had a problem with that, had some some prefered words with that little Boy & I was history. Found MichaelW over here & also found this site to pretty friendly & mature. Hope you like it over here & I'm sure it will grow.

gcg
09-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Welcome!

What I find interesting about the whole situation over there is that most folks that are interested in making their sites successful seek out feedback from their users, both good and bad. It's that feedback, particularly the negative feedback, that allows them to understand how they can improve their site. No one wants to hear negative things about something they've worked hard to build, but if you're mature you'll seek it out anyway so that you can make your site even better. Mr. Ed, on the other hand, seems to just ban anyone that disagrees with him or criticizes him in any way. To me, that's a sure fire plan to just spiral down the tubes.

But, as he's so fond of saying, it's his forum and he can run it anyway he wants to (including into the ground) and if he'd wanted our opinion, he would have written and asked for it.

paragon
09-30-2007, 07:26 AM

Oh hell. You are the only reason I left jk-forum. Now you are here.... ;)

or maybe it was the fact I was IP banned.... one or the other.

So, if I am reading correctly, a PM of yours was used as the reason to remove you from the site? I bet the next person we hear from will be banned because they said something to their mother-in-law at a family reunion about Full Traction's crappy customer service or PureJeep's continued promise of 3 to 4 weeks.

Rupedog
09-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh hell. You are the only reason I left jk-forum. Now you are here.... ;)

or maybe it was the fact I was IP banned.... one or the other.

So, if I am reading correctly, a PM of yours was used as the reason to remove you from the site? I bet the next person we hear from will be banned because they said something to their mother-in-law at a family reunion about Full Traction's crappy customer service or PureJeep's continued promise of 3 to 4 weeks.

Nice to see the love. lol, Shhh don't say the FT words.:D With what I said on the pm I would have kicked me off too. I said he was acting like a god and that I felt that the guy that had said the neg. about FT deserved to know that he was right for what he had attempted to say. Well I guess I shouldn't have name called Eddie in private and should have done it on the public forum like he does. Oh well, my bad. I was just trying to tell another member that I for one understood and saw no justice in the way he was treated as well as telling him that, do to Northridge4x4 being so unbusiness like, I wasn't going to buy from them. Wow, I expressed my opinion on a PM where one other was going to read it. Oh, I did agree with another member with what he had said about one of the modurators on open forum.

Now AZCA got stabbed, just because he doesn't have a JK yet. Well duh, they cost alot of money and he is a student. He was just sticking up for me and got abused on public forum. He didn't even bad mouth anyone or the site. Well enough said. It's over and not worth my time, just venting a bit I guess.:D

AZCA jeeper
09-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Nice to see the love. lol, Shhh don't say the FT words.:D With what I said on the pm I would have kicked me off too. I said he was acting like a god and that I felt that the guy that had said the neg. about FT deserved to know that he was right for what he had attempted to say. Well I guess I shouldn't have name called Eddie in private and should have done it on the public forum like he does. Oh well, my bad. I was just trying to tell another member that I for one understood and saw no justice in the way he was treated as well as telling him that, do to Northridge4x4 being so unbusiness like, I wasn't going to buy from them. Wow, I expressed my opinion on a PM where one other was going to read it. Oh, I did agree with another member with what he had said about one of the modurators on open forum.

Now AZCA got stabbed, just because he doesn't have a JK yet. Well duh, they cost alot of money and he is a student. He was just sticking up for me and got abused on public forum. He did even bad mouth anyone or the site. Well enough said. It's over and not worth my time, just venting a bit I guess.:D

Hey rupe. Guess what

"Your PM box is 100% full" Huh that's funny, I only had 7 pms. Oh wait, where did my avatar go, huh and my sig. Why do all these threads I have posted on now have a little trash can?

Ahhhhh....freedom is great isn't it?:D

Rupedog
09-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Hey rupe. Guess what

"Your PM box is 100% full" Huh that's funny, I only had 7 pms. Oh wait, where did my avatar go, huh and my sig. Why do all these threads I have posted on now have a little trash can?

Ahhhhh....freedom is great isn't it?:D

Yes, Yes it is! Well it's going to take them a week to get all of our posts out of there. I had about 2700 and you had about 2300, that's alot of posts. My gosh, I need to get well and get a life. But until then, well heeeerrrreeeeessss Ruppppeeeeeyyyyyy:D

AZCA jeeper
09-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Yes, Yes it is! Well it's going to take them a week to get all of our posts out of there. I had about 2700 and you had about 2300, that's alot of posts. My gosh, I need to get well and get a life. But until then, well heeeerrrreeeeessss Ruppppeeeeeyyyyyy:D

I knew I was getting the boot, so I started a thread saying goodbye to everyone.

AZCA: I don't know what I did, but whatever it was, it made some people mad. As I'm sure this will be my very last post on this forum, I'd like to say good bye. I've had some great times. Hasta Luego everybody.

See you on the trails.

bodybrdng:???? Where you kicked off?

Caboose:I've pissed off people and Im still here bro...

DONT LEAVe!!! We need In n Out!

SFD1248UnlimitedWhat happened? Who did you make mad?

wayoflifeAZCA Jeeper has not been kicked off, nobody is mad and if he decides to leave, it will be by his own choosing. Yes, I have removed some of his privileges but only because he has made it quite clear to me how much he hates me, this forum and how I choose to run it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by PM.

This thread is now closed and will be deleted shortly.

:rolleyes:

priell3
09-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the forum! This site is quickly attacting familiar names and JKs.

paragon
09-30-2007, 06:58 PM
My gosh, I need to get well and get a life.

Weird, you too?

07JKFan
10-01-2007, 06:08 AM
Hello all,

Also checking in from Oregon... Happy trails to you!

-FS

Rupedog
10-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Hello all,

Also checking in from Oregon... Happy trails to you!

-FS

Hey, I know you. I haven't talked to you in what about 13 hours? Glad to see you here, welcome aboard, great pic for your avatar.

07JKFan
10-01-2007, 06:17 AM
Hey, I know you. I haven't talked to you in what about 13 hours? Glad to see you here, welcome aboard, great pic for your avatar.

Haha! Yeah, seems like it was only yesterday... ohhh... it was yesterday! :D

Thanks for the compliment on the pic. That's me at Cedar Tree in the TSF! Woohoo!

obxjeep
10-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Welcome to the forum!! It seems like I already have read many many of your posts, hmmm oh well ;)

MichaelW
10-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Once again welcome everyone!

I too am glad to see familiar names. Maybe we will have to set up a Meet & Greet & Wheel area based on geography so everyone can get together and do th best part of owning JK's.

Maybe an annual run someplace? Quarterly runs by geography? Sounds lie fun to me!

AZCA jeeper
10-01-2007, 09:05 AM
Hey, I know you. I haven't talked to you in what about 13 hours?

Haha! Yeah, seems like it was only yesterday... ohhh... it was yesterday! :D

Thanks for the compliment on the pic. That's me at Cedar Tree in the TSF! Woohoo!

Weird, you too?

LOL you guys never change.:p

:D

07JKFan
10-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Once again welcome everyone!

I too am glad to see familiar names. Maybe we will have to set up a Meet & Greet & Wheel area based on geography so everyone can get together and do th best part of owning JK's.

Maybe an annual run someplace? Quarterly runs by geography? Sounds lie fun to me!

That's a great idea Michael... Hey, are you in the Silver State? Figured maybe Cartoon City, Nirvana sounded familiar for some reason... hmmm... It's subtle, but I'm so smart I picked up on it... hahaha!! Uhh... yeah... :rolleyes:

I'm a former Reno-ite myself. Get a little homesick for the high desert sometimes...

MichaelW
10-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Hahahaha!

I don't know how long ago you left Reno but it is exploding.

Obviously we have quite a few trails around here from mild to wild but one of the reasons I bought the JK was to travel to off road spots. I just got Debbie comfortable with camping again and although I will probably buy a trailer for everything (yeah I know its a 4-door), I am looking forward to some road trips and wheeling with different people.

I have driven 800 miles to wheel in Moab for a weekend. I drove nonstop to Phoenix for a custom exhaust (not the JK) and then drove back non-stop. I drove from Buena Vista Colorado in one 14 hour shot. I drove 1200 miles for a gear swap. I routinely drive to Salt Lake City although for Debbie's treatments so for me to make a road trip..... I'm already well practiced.

But if everyone wants to come here I'm ok with that too. We have lots of cheap hotels plus we have Shaffers Offroad and everyone can come down and get their tube fenders! (Mike is gonna kill me for that comment) :D

07JKFan
10-01-2007, 06:44 PM
I left nearly 7 years ago and was last there in '03, I've heard from friends that I wouldn't even recognize the place. Hoping to get down there again this month. It's been WAY too long. It'll be a short trip, if I can make it all , but it would be fun to meet up with some fellow JK owners while there. I see gcg is also in the area. If/when this trip happens, I'll let you know. Maybe we could visit for a bit?

Long term plan: I've got a friend that lives a little south of here... ahem... a certain presidential candidate *cough: Rupedog* along with some of the So. OR folks I know of and explore the Sierras a little.

BTW, checked your Moab video... One word: AWESOME!!! A place on my list to go to, but haven't been yet.