photochopped but still a great idea
:thefinger::thefinger::beer:

Mr.RonGilbert
10-25-2009, 03:54 PM
enter Guiness.......

give me vtec
10-25-2009, 04:02 PM
LMFAO.... :laughing2:

they should be passing those out online... I bet that sign would make some lonely conservative in san francisco very happy.

jk_techcrash
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
AHH SOME :laughing2:

guinness
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
enter Guiness.......

Thanks for the heads up. I really cant believe that we still have a section of this board devoted to the propagation and distribution of firearms. Why does this area still exist, do you all really think that the so called "2nd amendment" is actually applicabe to everyday citizens. If I catch one or even get a nibble Ill deal with it tomorrow. Im exhausted from workin today Plus side id I got some shooting in today.

lockednloaded
10-25-2009, 04:31 PM
I'd love one of those signs.

Proud Rebel
10-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Now thats funny shat right there!!!!!:grinpimp:

give me vtec
10-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I really cant believe that we still have a section of this board devoted to the propagation and distribution of firearms. Why does this area still exist, do you all really think that the so called "2nd amendment" is actually applicabe to everyday citizens. If I catch one or even get a nibble Ill deal with it tomorrow. Im exhausted from workin today Plus side id I got some shooting in today.

you really dont think that firearms are applicable to today's citizens... is this a joke that I dont get?????

Mr.RonGilbert
10-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Quick G... set the hook before someone gives you up!

guinness
10-25-2009, 04:46 PM

you really dont think that firearms are applicable to today's citizens... is this a joke that I dont get?????

Mayhaps my blk text is broken, but YES GUNS ARE EVIL AND KILL AND SHOULD BE BANNED I shot the LMT today and really want to keep the iron sights it came w/ so Im thinking if I can sell the EOTECH ill pick up the aimpoint m3 w/ a raised mount.

bsack
10-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Quick G... set the hook before someone gives you up!

Shhhhhhhh! This could get entertaining.

venom
10-25-2009, 04:47 PM
or before he reads past the first sentence of your post :shaking:

give me vtec
10-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Shhhhhhhh! This could get entertaining.

its cool... im not going say anything else. Every body gets have their opinion right??? :innocent:

bsack
10-25-2009, 04:52 PM
its cool... im not going say anything else. Every body gets have their opinion right??? :innocent:

Even if Guinness is a freedom/gun hating commie?just kidding

guinness
10-25-2009, 04:53 PM
or before he reads past the first sentence of your post :shaking:

Whats so hard to understand!! Guns are evil and have no place In a jeep forum..Really Im ****ed up/drunk I dont think I can do this too long. Backspace is my friend, look at he drunk thread and youll get it.

venom
10-25-2009, 04:55 PM
hmm too bad all of my guns were lost in a boating accident, I'd have to hunt ya down since you're unable to defend yourself, you commie bastard :thefinger::D

pre boating accident pic....
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13021&stc=1&d=1256258329

give me vtec
10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
right....the black text always throws me off... thanks bsack, do I need to go back over the mcdonalds threads????

venom
10-25-2009, 05:01 PM
LMFAO.... :laughing2:

they should be passing those out online... I bet that sign would make some lonely conservative in san francisco very happy.

not as happy as the local thugs!

Mr.RonGilbert
10-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Remember.... we were on that same boat V.. the SS Minnow or something like that huh Lil' Buddy.

Nice cargo dude.

venom
10-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Remember.... we were on that same boat V.. the SS Minnow or something like that huh Lil' Buddy.

Nice cargo dude.

yeah skipper!,
It was the SS Obama
I was afraid one misplaced fish hook and all of the hot air would escape and we'd be sunk.... :laughing:

guinness
10-25-2009, 05:08 PM
hmm too bad all of my guns were lost in a boating accident, I'd have to hunt ya down since you're unable to defend yourself, you commie bastard :thefinger::D

See you and your stockpile of guns are why we need to BAN THEM,

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13021&stc=1&d=1256258329

right....the black text always throws me off... thanks bsack, do I need to back over the mcdonalds threads????
Welcome to the fun:beer: Or my version of it.

I like Mickey D's

redwood66
10-25-2009, 05:52 PM
You're right Guinness - guns are evil - :thefinger:

SgtMikey
10-26-2009, 03:34 AM
"do you all really think that the so called "2nd amendment" is actually applicabe to everyday citizens"

Yes, with all my heart and soul!!!!!!!

Mikey

bluerubicon08
10-26-2009, 03:43 AM

Ummmm......Let's see.......YES! That is EXACTLY who it applies to!

Broncojohn
10-26-2009, 07:12 AM
Whats so hard to understand!! Guns are evil and have no place In a jeep forum..Really Im ****ed up/drunk I dont think I can do this too long. Backspace is my friend, look at he drunk thread and youll get it.

Maybe you should spend some time in Alaska unarmed and in country. It's always nice to have a food chain reminder. It belongs in a jeep forum. I've been in northern Nevada and has cats around camp big enough to take my son. I always carry a shotgun in the truck just incase. I love nature and would not disturb any normal action except to defend my family.

Because we (humans) have claimed so much of this land for human habitation and protected a lot of the older predators with laws, we have now created a case where the predators are now brave enough to come around humans again. I pity the first camper to loose a small child to a Eagle, Condor, Cougar, or Coyote.

The gun is an inanimate object, it's not capable of being Evil. It's the people that hold them that can be evil. You need to get your facts straight, we need to get rid of the Evil People, but only the death penalty will do that. Ooops, we can't do that either, damn.

fnc
10-26-2009, 08:15 AM
do you all really think that the so called "2nd amendment" is actually applicabe to everyday citizens.

OK dude, I've read this forum enough to know you are just being facetious.

I'm not trying to spoil your fun, but I would like to point out to others here who obviously support the second amendment yet misunderstand it.

The answer to your question above is NO.

Hear me out before you freak out over my answer. Go back and re-read the second amendment. It does not grant everyday citizens the right to keep and bear arms. The right does NOT need to be granted by any government as it is inherent to us as an unalienable right, just like the rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, which are outlined in our Declaration of Independence as being self evident.

The second amendment was written to tell the government it is prohibited from infringing upon our right.

SDMF
10-26-2009, 08:40 AM
lol.

J. Kickerman
10-26-2009, 09:27 AM
I gave all my weapons to the Heene family for safe keeping. Bastage loaded them in the ballon. Now they are spread all over Northern Colorado and I'll never see them again. Damn!!

gold knight
10-26-2009, 09:35 AM
Guinness, you really need to find a new drunken pasttime:laughing:........

SASQUATCH
10-26-2009, 09:44 AM
I gave all my weapons to the Heene family for safe keeping. Bastage loaded them in the ballon. Now they are spread all over Northern Colorado and I'll never see them again. Damn!!

:laughing::laughing:

lockednloaded
10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Venom- Just what kind of boating accident were you involved in? And what lake/ part of the ocean so I can salvage those poor guns from the murky deep?

Zack Massey
10-26-2009, 01:49 PM
You need to get your facts straight, we need to get rid of the Evil People, but only the death penalty will do that. Ooops, we can't do that either, damn.

Maybe okies can't but us in Texas still can!!!

Is this going to tun into another pkdaily scene??? Figure he will show up saying everyone should quit their shooting club and take up ballerina lessons!!

venom
10-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Venom- Just what kind of boating accident were you involved in? And what lake/ part of the ocean so I can salvage those poor guns from the murky deep?

Ron and I were out fishing in an inflatable raft over the Marianas trench and just happened to have our whole gun collections with us.
Ron farted and in my haste to get to the other side of the boat I snagged it with my fish hook.
Boat and guns went down like a rock, luckily we were picked up by a 40' Cigarette boat that 4 playboy bunnies were cruising around in when they got lost. We showed them how to use the GPS and made it back (dammit!) :innocent:

Looks like that pinko commie guinness hooked a couple more - get to reeling! :thefinger:

RubiCajun
10-26-2009, 01:58 PM

naw, no joke, wait till we start discussing the danger of #2 pencils in the hands of untrained people. lead poisoning ya know.:D

Krunchytaco
10-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Mayhaps my blk text is broken, but YES GUNS ARE EVIL AND KILL AND SHOULD BE BANNED I shot the LMT today and really want to keep the iron sights it came w/ so Im thinking if I can sell the EOTECH ill pick up the aimpoint m3 w/ a raised mount.

Just come on over to my house and try to take them! :smokin:

venom
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM

I'm sure he'd like to do just that ;)

Zack Massey
10-26-2009, 02:20 PM

:bounce::bounce:I WANNA WATCH!!!:bounce::bounce:I WANNA WATCH!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::thefinger:COME GET MINE TOO!:thefinger:

gold knight
10-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Ron and I were out fishing in an inflatable raft over the Marianas trench and just happened to have our whole gun collections with us.
Ron farted and in my haste to get to the other side of the boat I snagged it with my fish hook.
Boat and guns went down like a rock, luckily we were picked up by a 40' Cigarette boat that 4 playboy bunnies were cruising around in when they got lost. We showed them how to use the GPS and made it back (dammit!) :innocent:........................
:laughing2:sounds like a bad trip with a happy ending:grinpimp:

Looks like that pinko commie guinness hooked a couple more - get to reeling! :thefinger:You keep pitching but they are not catching..........Guinness you are a bad bad very bad man, it was funny the first couple of times now it's just sad........poor new guys and you even got some old timers too <shakes head>

StubEXrube
10-26-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm sure he'd like to do just that ;)

hehehe- :smokin:

lockednloaded
10-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Boat and guns went down like a rock, luckily we were picked up by a 40' Cigarette boat that 4 playboy bunnies were cruising around in when they got lost. We showed them how to use the GPS and made it back (dammit!) :innocent:

Looks like that pinko commie guinness hooked a couple more - get to reeling! :thefinger:

Man, I hate when that happens. I'm sorry to hear about your terrible loss and that horrible return trip you had. You must have been miserable. Plus, you had to smell Ron's fart. That wouldn't be fun for anyone.

paragon
10-26-2009, 02:26 PM
if you have to have guns to defend yourself or your home or you feel you have to kill people over "possession" you're a pussy

guinness
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I guess people arnt picking up on the black text.
http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11289:beer:

But **** I completely forgot about those #2 pencils. They have got to go.:thefinger:

venom
10-26-2009, 02:33 PM
if you have to have guns to defend yourself or your home or you feel you have to kill people over "possession" you're a pussy

yeah, how do you know those guys in ski masks kicking at the front door aren't just cold and wanna just come in for a late night game of Uno?

Zack Massey
10-26-2009, 02:42 PM
I guess people arnt picking up on the black text.
http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11289:beer:

But **** I completely forgot about those #2 pencils. They have got to go.:thefinger:

LMAO,,,Nope no black text showing,,,I just checked,,,but I was really expecting this turn turn out ugly. Then venom emailed and told me. Guess now paragon wants some **** for calling us pussies. Oh and yes, I will shoot to protect my stuff!! Thats what a friend of mine did and now he is hiding from a certain mafia around Texas,,,Venom you probably read all about that a few years back on new years night is when it all happened. I was supposed to be over there and called at midnight to get his wife screaming that he shot and killed him. But it was in self defense!!:beer: Oh and alot of you guys met him this last trip to long ranch. He is a good guy!

give me vtec
10-26-2009, 02:45 PM
LMAO,,,Nope no black text showing,,,I just checked,,,but I was really expecting this turn turn out ugly. Then venom emailed and told me. Guess now paragon wants some **** for calling us pussies. Oh and yes, I will shoot to protect my stuff!! Thats what a friend of mine did and now he is hiding from a certain mafia around Texas,,,Venom you probably read all about that a few years back on new years night is when it all happened. I was supposed to be over there and called at midnight to get his wife screaming that he shot and killed him. But it was in self defense!!:beer: Oh and alot of you guys met him this last trip to long ranch. He is a good guy!

was that the assault rife guy on the news??? That guy is my hero!!!!

gold knight
10-26-2009, 02:49 PM
LMAO,,,Nope no black text showing,,,I just checked,,,but I was really expecting this turn turn out ugly. ................<story with lots of details>.................Well now that the cat's out of the bag I hope your friend isn't still in hiding;)

Zack Massey
was that the assault rife guy on the news??? That guy is my hero!!!!

No he had his 45 with him in his game room. Neighbors got a little unruly with him and started making threats, and pushed his wife to the floor, after they forced their way into his game room.

Krunchytaco

Does this apply to the Armed Forces?

MEOW! :thefinger:

guinness
10-26-2009, 02:51 PM
LMAO,,,Nope no black text showing,,,I just checked,,,but I was really expecting this turn turn out ugly. Then venom emailed and told me.

Its coming up when I go to quote myself, wonder whats wrong?

Zack Massey
10-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Well now that the cat's out of the bag I hope your friend isn't still in hiding;)

Nah not really, just likes it where he is at, but have ran into a few that told him they knew who he is and to watch his back.

gold knight
10-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Its coming up when I go to quote myself, wonder whats wrong?You've got them too fired up to notice:smokin:

terrahawk
10-26-2009, 02:55 PM
:thefinger::smokin:
You guys are too cruel....funny, but cruel lol

gold knight
10-26-2009, 02:57 PM
:thefinger::smokin:
You guys are too cruel....funny, but cruel lol
:thefinger:WTF guys, it's that damn Guinness.........

Oh and this thread has lost all purpose. I predict USMCDoc will soon slap our wrists and send it to chit-chat

paragon
10-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Its coming up when I go to quote myself, wonder whats wrong?
it's there. not sure why dude said it wasn't

and

if you don't know how to dial 911 when something happens, then you have worse issue than just being a pussy

lockednloaded
10-26-2009, 04:33 PM
it's there. not sure why dude said it wasn't

and

if you don't know how to dial 911 when something happens, then you have worse issue than just being a pussy

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.... I live in a castle state, and am damn happy that I do. I went to Australia a few years ago, and they have very strict gun laws (and awesome 4wd's too). I asked my tour guide about firearms ownership. He said you CAN NOT own a handgun for any reason. You can own a rifle, but unless you live in the Outback, it must be kept at the local shooting club. You can't have it in your house. I inquired about what happens when some one is breaking into your house. There, you must flee the premises and call the authorities, while the bad guy is free to roam your home. I almost died when I heard that. I told him about the Castle Law in the U.S., and he thought it was the most outrageous thing he'd ever heard. Different stroke for different folks.... Me, I'll keep my guns, life, and personal property I have worked so hard for. I'm not bowing down to the criminal element who refuse to work for themselves, and instead prey on those of us who have earned what we have, including family and personal property. Is my Jeep worth some dumb @sses life who's trying to rob me of it? You bet.

paragon
10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I inquired about what happens when some one is breaking into your house. There, you must flee the premises and call the authorities, while the bad guy is free to roam your home.

makes sense. get away so they don't hurt you

SgtMikey
10-26-2009, 05:07 PM
"makes sense. get away so they don't hurt you"

No it doent make sense, **** that. Thats your home and in this country you have the right to defend it, period. I will never understand why people dont understand that. Do a little internet search at what happened after Australia outlawed personally owned weapons a few years ago and I guarantee you will not believe how much rape, robbery, murder and other violent crime skyrocketed off the charts and hasnt come down since. Only the bad guys have guns now and the citizens are defensless.

Do you really want to spend your life being a pussy at the hands of evil people that you cant even defend your wife, children or self from? Wake up and be a prepared US Citizen!

Try this by Lt. Col. Grossman and then get back to us: http://www.gleamingedge.com/mirrors/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

Mikey:-)

Broncojohn
10-26-2009, 05:14 PM
FU-Q...LOL.

A first for me.

Mr.RonGilbert
10-26-2009, 05:19 PM
I guess I ducked out too early last night.... 4am comes too damn early. My farts have reached "epic" status - even when outdoors... imagine the windows/doors locked and the heater full blast in a car..... ask the MrsRG how much fun that is but don't tell her about the cig boat with PB bunnies, I told her it was "crabtrap charlie"... that explained the smell of fish on us when we got home (unusual smell for post-fishing trip... I know it's hard to believe).

Joe Horn for president!

tkob1060
10-26-2009, 05:21 PM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/tkob1060/guns.jpg
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Krunchytaco
10-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah! Run like a man! EEk! :mr-t:A burglar is in my home:bawling: :shaking:

Zack Massey
10-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Ok you fawkers, you got me!! Next time I will not be doing so many things at once!:beer::thefinger:

jk_techcrash
10-26-2009, 07:12 PM
With 3 German shepards, 120-180 lbs, and all the items I fished out of the boating accident Venom had........ YEAH try making it past the threshold. You come in the yard you had better be able to make it across and clear the fence in 2.3 seconds because my dogs can. As far as the house I don't know anyone anywhere, except maybe Kenya, that can run 650 ft per second (fps). I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 8!!

paragon
10-27-2009, 06:08 AM
bunch of paranoids thinking your masculinity is defined by a gun

lockednloaded
10-27-2009, 06:12 AM
bunch of paranoids thinking your masculinity is defined by a gun

Yea... Especially when you have a BIG gun...:D

gold knight
10-27-2009, 06:16 AM
.................I'd rather be judged by 12 then carried by 8!!Guinness really knows how to work a crowd........oh and fah-que-2 John
You must be really heavy, 'round these parts we carry 'em with six unless they are...uh...plus sized:beer:

jk_techcrash
10-27-2009, 07:00 AM
Guinness really knows how to work a crowd........oh and fah-que-2 John
You must be really heavy, 'round these parts we carry 'em with six unless they are...uh...plus sized:beer:
Yeah I am a little heavy,Thats why I'm not playing that McDonalds Monopoly game over dere'. I have lost some there for awhile but its back. I'm at roughly 385.

Naw, I was counting number of people we used to carry a casket while on the job. Sorry, I forgot civilian usually is 6.

terrahawk
10-27-2009, 07:10 AM
:bawling::beer:
Is paragon really that ignorant?

gold knight
10-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Yeah I am a little heavy,Thats why I'm not playing that McDonalds Monopoly game over dere'. I have lost some there for awhile but its back. I'm at roughly 385.

Naw, I was counting number of people we used to carry a casket while on the job. Sorry, I forgot civilian usually is 6.Hmm...I didn't realize that and definitely meant no disrespect, of course I'm sure you already knew that, just throwing it out there.

Wow you really are a big dude.....:beer:

paragon
10-27-2009, 08:45 AM
:bawling::beer:
Is paragon really that ignorant?
nope

dougnpj
10-27-2009, 09:08 AM
This from a old post I did a few years back but it still works here.

I live in a new neighborhood in Arizona called surprise. What all would consider a nice polite place to live. About two years ago I was in my house and my son (who just turn 18) was washing his dirt bike off after riding that morning. Well when he was done he started it and put it in our garage. I was in the house when I heard my dog going nuts at the front door. I walked over and looked out the window and saw that the neighbor from across the street (that I found was from Compton CA) had my son pinned against his truck. So I walk out and say “what the hell is going on”? He (nieghbor) turns to me and starts yelling that he has friends coming over and we better not start any noisy bike or else. I tell him that the bikes are legal and it is four in the afternoon we are not breaking any laws but if he would just come over and talk to me I would be more that happy to not do this when he needs his sleep or what ever. He yells some more and turns and leaves.
About an hour later my 8-year-old daughter is riding her bike and up pulls 5 guys in a truck when they get out they tell my wife that she better keep the kid out of the street or they will run her over. I walk outside and tell my wife to grab her and get in the house. At this point they (yes all of them) start telling me that I don’t know who they are and that they will kill me if I get in the way. So I figure this is going nowhere fast so I call 911 and ask for the police to be sent out. While I am on the phone they start walking up my driveway and are telling me how they are going to kill my family. They say this over and over and even the 911 operator says she can hear them. As they approach the garage door I hit the opener to close the door. One of them run at the door and sticks his foot in the safety beam so the door goes up. At this point is when I lift my shirt and unsnap my holster. They stopped advancing. This goes on for about 10 minutes, them walking up to the door and then backing up. The 911 operator tells me to use whatever force I need to defend my family or myself. But they never crossed into my house. And after those 15 minutes they turn and go in their house. The operator tells me that the police are on the way and that since they left she would hang up. 90 minutes later the police show up. Talk to me and take my gun and then talk to them. When they come back they give me my gun back and tell me they cant do anything because the guys across the street say I went to their front door and threatened them with a gun and I was making the whole thing up.
Needless to say I feel if I were not armed I would have been a statistic. And this is why I don’t like when people tell me I shouldn’t own a gun. I don’t like people telling me that I cannot defend myself or my wife and kids. Again I live in what is considered a good neighborhood.

paragon
10-27-2009, 09:23 AM
next, someone will come in here talking about the virtues of carrying a concealed handgun everywhere they go

give me vtec
10-27-2009, 09:31 AM
This from a old post I did a few years back but it still works here.

I live in a new neighborhood in Arizona called surprise. What all would consider a nice polite place to live. About two years ago I was in my house and my son (who just turn 18) was washing his dirt bike off after riding that morning. Well when he was done he started it and put it in our garage. I was in the house when I heard my dog going nuts at the front door. I walked over and looked out the window and saw that the neighbor from across the street (that I found was from Compton CA) had my son pinned against his truck. So I walk out and say “what the hell is going on”? He (nieghbor) turns to me and starts yelling that he has friends coming over and we better not start any noisy bike or else. I tell him that the bikes are legal and it is four in the afternoon we are not breaking any laws but if he would just come over and talk to me I would be more that happy to not do this when he needs his sleep or what ever. He yells some more and turns and leaves.
About an hour later my 8-year-old daughter is riding her bike and up pulls 5 guys in a truck when they get out they tell my wife that she better keep the kid out of the street or they will run her over. I walk outside and tell my wife to grab her and get in the house. At this point they (yes all of them) start telling me that I don’t know who they are and that they will kill me if I get in the way. So I figure this is going nowhere fast so I call 911 and ask for the police to be sent out. While I am on the phone they start walking up my driveway and are telling me how they are going to kill my family. They say this over and over and even the 911 operator says she can hear them. As they approach the garage door I hit the opener to close the door. One of them run at the door and sticks his foot in the safety beam so the door goes up. At this point is when I lift my shirt and unsnap my holster. They stopped advancing. This goes on for about 10 minutes, them walking up to the door and then backing up. The 911 operator tells me to use whatever force I need to defend my family or myself. But they never crossed into my house. And after those 15 minutes they turn and go in their house. The operator tells me that the police are on the way and that since they left she would hang up. 90 minutes later the police show up. Talk to me and take my gun and then talk to them. When they come back they give me my gun back and tell me they cant do anything because the guys across the street say I went to their front door and threatened them with a gun and I was making the whole thing up.
Needless to say I feel if I were not armed I would have been a statistic. And this is why I don’t like when people tell me I shouldn’t own a gun. I don’t like people telling me that I cannot defend myself or my wife and kids. Again I live in what is considered a good neighborhood.

yep... those guys wouldn't like what they would find here at my house either. +1 for you buddy.

SDMF
10-27-2009, 09:38 AM
next, someone will come in here talking about the virtues of carrying a concealed handgun everywhere they go

Bored today?

Krunchytaco
10-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Lets take a Poll.
Only one answer per person please.

The proper action to take in a situation like that would have been;

1) Offer the fine Gentlmen from Compton some Tea!
2)
3)

Broncojohn
10-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Guinness really knows how to work a crowd........oh and fah-que-2 John

LOL - :beer:

J. Kickerman
10-27-2009, 11:53 AM

When the "possession" is the life of family Damn right. Gun, Katana, Club, Fireplace Poker they are just as dead.

paragon
10-27-2009, 12:15 PM
When the "possession" is the life of family Damn right.
but not when it's a TV or Dining room chair

paragon
10-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Bored today?
curious

J. Kickerman
10-27-2009, 12:17 PM
but not when it's a TV or Dining room chair

I'll leave you to interrogate the intruder, me not so much.

P.S. for you 18 round Glock folks, I agree with John Wayne...
"if you need more than six shots, stay home and take up knitting!"

paragon
10-27-2009, 12:29 PM
what if there is 7 intruders or one wearing a bullet resistant vest or adrenaline causes you to miss or the perfectly designed outcome in your head doesn't play out in real life?

karnuvore
10-27-2009, 12:55 PM
I usually stay otu of this section because, though I own guns, Im not what you'd call a gun nut or an avid gun enthusiast and I do support gun control.

That said, this thread is funny.

J. Kickerman
10-27-2009, 12:56 PM
what if there is 7 intruders or one wearing a bullet resistant vest or adrenaline causes you to miss or the perfectly designed outcome in your head doesn't play out in real life?

What if at that moment a meteor crashes throught the roof?
What if the jeep stands up on two wheels and walks in to kick some robber ass when it notices that they showed up in an Xterra?

I'm not going to live as you do in fear of every what if.

karnuvore
10-27-2009, 01:01 PM
I live in fear. So far, they havent banned beer sales. But that fear still lives in my heart.

Oh and If I worried about robbers and thieves - I wouldnt own a jeep.

paragon
10-27-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm not going to live as you do in fear of every what if.

oh, I thought you were one of the ones that believed in having to have a gun for your protection

dougnpj
10-27-2009, 01:10 PM
oh, I thought you were one of the ones that believed in having to have a gun for your protection

I own a gun because I want to. Being able to defend my family and or friends is an added extra.

J. Kickerman
10-27-2009, 02:31 PM
I own a gun because I want to. Being able to defend my family and or friends is an added extra.

Winner!! Exactly!

J. Kickerman
10-27-2009, 02:33 PM
I live in fear. So far, they havent banned beer sales. But that fear still lives in my heart.

If it helps Karm we can get a still toghther. I hate to see you in fear. Fear of change, hope it's not fear. Fear hope? Cape Fear? Damn I need some squeeze'ns!

paragon
10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Winner!! Exactly!
as long as it has six shots, though, right?

is

guinness
10-27-2009, 03:15 PM

Every day brother, every day. Comforting internet hug for you:beer:

dougnpj
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
as long as it has six shots, though, right?

is

Nope. Mine holds 8 plus one in the tube.

paragon
10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
this ^
Nope. Mine holds 8 plus one in the tube.

guinness
10-27-2009, 04:08 PM

I like my glock w/ 15 round mags. I also like my ar w/ 30 rounders. I love my
.308 w/ the 5 rnds, then again Ive never had to shoot more than twice with it. Id rather have left overs than not enough.;) Oh, does fly tying count as pseudo knitting? I like that.

And like us all John Wayne is a hypocrite, he carried a 1911 and an m-16 in his movie "The Green Berets", just sayin.

RubiCajun
10-27-2009, 05:43 PM

Hmmm Beer? Now thats something thats killed people.....don't know about Sake though.:beer:

jk_techcrash
10-27-2009, 05:48 PM
FYI, your gonna need more than just a 15 round clip when the PIG FLU zombies come for ya. Don't let the zombies fool ya.

J. Kickerman
10-28-2009, 07:23 AM
I like my glock w/ 15 round mags. I also like my ar w/ 30 rounders. I love my
.308 w/ the 5 rnds, then again Ive never had to shoot more than twice with it. Id rather have left overs than not enough.;) Oh, does fly tying count as pseudo knitting? I like that.

And like us all John Wayne is a hypocrite, he carried a 1911 and an m-16 in his movie "The Green Berets", just sayin.

That was just pot-stirring. :devil: Prefer revolver. Saw a .22 that held 8 shots, double action but it was very heavy.

RubiCajun
10-28-2009, 09:11 AM
That was just pot-stirring. :devil: Prefer revolver. Saw a .22 that held 8 shots, double action but it was very heavy.
I carry a Grendel P-30, 30 shot clip, .22 magnum. Made of Zytel.

paragon
10-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Hmmm Beer? Now thats something thats killed people.....don't know about Sake though.:beer:
more people die from alcohol related car crashes than guns, even though a portion of gun deaths are self-defense

scottrock
10-28-2009, 09:47 AM

If 7 intruders break into my house with intent to do harm I'll be damn glad I have all the guns I do. I might not get all of em but I'll nail as many as I can before I go down. Be it with handgun, shotgun, knife, bat, chair, the ****in neighbors cat if it'll get me and my family out alive.

Better than sitting there and takin it. Or worse being forced to watch your loved ones murdered before your eyes.

I personally know 2 families that have been involved in home invasions. Thankfully they both ended without loss of innocent life however one of them did involve shotguns and machetes. My friends husband nearly lost his arm to the machete while physically engaging one of the assailants. They were intent on robbing the house and raping his wife. Never ones to keep guns in the house, he fought em off with his bare hands and was finally able to wrestle a shotgun from one of em. He now carries concealed. Imagine that.

An unarmed victim is just a dead victim.

I prefer armed to the teeth. :thefinger:

paragon
10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
If 7 intruders break into my house with intent to do harm I'll be damn glad I have all the guns I do. I might not get all of em but I'll nail as many as I can before I go down. Be it with handgun, shotgun, knife, bat, chair, the ****in neighbors cat if it'll get me and my family out alive.

Better than sitting there and takin it. Or worse being forced to watch your loved ones murdered before your eyes.

I personally know 2 families that have been involved in home invasions. Thankfully they both ended without loss of innocent life however one of them did involve shotguns and machetes. My friends husband nearly lost his arm to the machete while physically engaging one of the assailants. They were intent on robbing and raping his wife. Never ones to keep guns in the house, he fought em off with his bare hands and was finally able to wrestle a shotgun from one of em. He now carries concealed. Imagine that.

An unarmed victim is just a dead victim.

I prefer armed to the teeth. :thefinger:
the comment was toward the poster who said all he needed was six shots

scottrock
10-28-2009, 09:51 AM

I gotchya bro. :D Just using your comment to make MY point :beer:

J. Kickerman
10-28-2009, 10:11 AM

But did I fire six shots or only 5? To tell you the truth in all this excitement I forgot myself.
But being this is the .44 Auto Mag, the most powerfull handgun on earth and will blow your head clean off, you have to ask youself a question.
Do you feel lucky paragon? Well do 'ya?

Krunchytaco
10-28-2009, 08:16 PM
But did I fire six shots or only 5? To tell you the truth in all this excitement I forgot myself.
But being this is the .44 Auto Mag, the most powerfull handgun on earth and will blow your head clean off, you have to ask youself a question.
Do you feel lucky paragon? Well do 'ya?

Aww $hit!
You just made me shoot milk all over my screen! :laughing:

Woops! We better bann noses for shooting projectile objects:thefinger:

Mr.RonGilbert
10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey Venom.... I wonder why I thought of you when I saw this...
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/12/633489070801036036-overkill-why-have-one-when-.jpg

And this.... wtf...
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/oct/27/272054/person-reportedly-bitten-2-snakes-same-time/

venom
10-29-2009, 05:04 AM
Hey Venom.... I wonder why I thought of you when I saw this...

And this.... wtf...
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/oct/27/272054/person-reportedly-bitten-2-snakes-same-time/

LOL on the pic - nice cargo!

as for the link, I'll raise the BS flag and wave it from the mountain tops

"A coral snake bit his right shin and a pygmy rattlesnake bit the top of his right foot, Agan said"

How do you get bit on the shin by a snake that doesn't strike?
they just turn and bite when VERY provoked.
I've handled hundreds bare handed and the're very mellow animals, plus even a huge specimen would have fangs only a couple of mm long

Plus the only reason those two species would be that close together is if the coral was EATING the pigmy. :shaking:

Mr.RonGilbert
10-29-2009, 05:50 AM
LOL on the pic - nice cargo!

as for the link, I'll raise the BS flag and wave it from the mountain tops

"A coral snake bit his right shin and a pygmy rattlesnake bit the top of his right foot, Agan said"

How do you get bit on the shin by a snake that doesn't strike?
they just turn and bite when VERY provoked.
I've handled hundreds bare handed and the're very mellow animals, plus even a huge specimen would have fangs only a couple of mm long

Plus the only reason those two species would be that close together is if the coral was EATING the pigmy. :shaking:

I thought the same thing.... you have to TRY and get a coral snake to bite you and every dog that I have owned would have been bitten before me... I saw it on TV and he said that the pigmy bit his shin and when he looked down to see what had happened he observed the coral gnawing on his foot.... stranger things have happened but I agree with you on this one..

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/TheGman_/Smileys/bsflag.gif

ockgator
11-05-2009, 09:14 PM
I like Fl law... if you feel you're in imminent danger... shoot first ask questions later, no matter where you are. BUT do not try if you aren't in danger, they investigate fully.

If guns kill then spoons made Rosie fat and pencils misspell words :beer:

Officer: Why does this intruder have 13 holes in him?
Me: That's all the bullets the gun held without reloading

I'm secure enough in my manhood to not need a gun to prove it... but they're so cute,shiny and cuddly :thefinger:

The second amendment is solely to protect US from the government

Mr.RonGilbert
11-05-2009, 09:21 PM
If guns kill then spoons made Rosie fat and pencils misspell words :beer

And Penthouse gave me carpel tunnel.....

Jock191
01-24-2010, 06:30 AM
And Penthouse gave me carpel tunnel.....

Got you too huh? Those bastards. We should sue.

Kingpin
01-24-2010, 06:57 AM

I dig the battle axe! Perfect for home defense, a night out on the town, or plundering the next neighborhood over. :D

Topkicker
01-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by guinness
Whats so hard to understand!! Guns are evil and have no place In a jeep forum..

Guns aren't evil and kill people. People kill people. If you were to take guns away,the weapon would be a baseball bat, ax, lead pipe, chain, hammer, etc... You get the idea. Hell, give me a hot piece of lead over any of the ones I just mentioned if your gonna kill me. If guns were banned you would see an increase in crime. The fear factor for the criminal is gone. The bottom line is that if someone sets out to do a person harm they will choose whatever means nesessary.

"God made man. Sam Colt made them equal."

bsack
01-24-2010, 10:50 PM

Guns aren't evil and kill people. People kill people. If you were to take guns away,the weapon would be a baseball bat, ax, lead pipe, chain, hammer, etc... You get the idea. Hell, give me a hot piece of lead over any of the ones I just mentioned if your gonna kill me. If guns were banned you would see an increase in crime. The fear factor for the criminal is gone. The bottom line is that if someone sets out to do a person harm they will choose whatever means nesessary.

Right on!These anti gun people are f'n nutsfish on!

guinness
01-25-2010, 01:51 AM

Black Text, read itIf you read the black text you would see that im very pro gun and 2nd ammendment.

While what you say may or may not be true, banning guns would cut down on gun violence.

guinness
01-25-2010, 01:57 AM
Right on!These anti gun people are f'n nutsfish on!

This one better be patient. Headed out the door to work and wont be back for till 5pm.

Who you callin nuts, you right wing facist?

Knot Wright
01-25-2010, 04:53 AM
in todays civalized society. There is no place for violence.

http://www.craftkitsandsupplies.com/images/Suncatchers/Suncatcher_Peace_Sign_K3058.jpg

jeepersheart
01-25-2010, 06:20 AM
This one better be patient. Headed out the door to work and wont be back for till 5pm.

guinness is my hero. :stirthepot:

I love this shit always so entertaining

bsack
01-25-2010, 04:32 PM

I love black text:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Topkicker
01-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Dammit guinness, YOU GOT ME. Couldn't believe the sh*t I was hearing. My blood was boiling and I was still trying to be nice! After all the pranks I've pulled at work I guess I had 1 comming. Good sh*t.

paragon
01-25-2010, 06:49 PM

venom
01-25-2010, 06:52 PM
I dig the battle axe! Perfect for home defense, a night out on the town, or plundering the next neighborhood over. :D

that was from the photo shoot for this
http://zombieworldnews.com/archives/zombiehunter/venom_main.htm
:D

pizzaman
01-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Black Text, read itIf you read the black text you would see that im very pro gun and 2nd ammendment.

While what you say may or may not be true, banning guns would cut down on gun violence.

yea for those that follow the law. the guns are here already. good luck getting ALL of them.

I need to come back when i have more time and read through this thread...looks entertaining!

Broncojohn
01-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Damn, this hook is still sharp.:bounce:

scottrock
01-26-2010, 01:27 PM

I'm guessin you don't know anyone that was ever a victim of an armed home invasion. :shaking:

guinness
01-26-2010, 02:19 PM
yea for those that follow the law. the guns are here already. good luck getting ALL of them.

I need to come back when i have more time and read through this thread...looks entertaining!

I stand by everything I have said. Read Carefully.

gold knight
01-26-2010, 02:26 PM
that was from the photo shoot for this
http://zombieworldnews.com/archives/zombiehunter/venom_main.htm
:DThat is so cool, how did I miss this? Did you post it here before?
Statistics: His size is as large as his legend, 6'5" and 350lb. He works USA and Canada only. Has participated in 11 missions. :laughing2: Zombies should tremble in fear (if they weren't too stupid to do so)!!!!

I stand by everything I have said. Read Carefully.Guinness: making blood boil one victim at a time. I can just see their purple faces as they pound out a response on the keyboard.
:beer::beer::beer:

paragon
01-26-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm guessin you don't know anyone that was ever a victim of an armed home invasion. :shaking:

your guess would be incorrect

paragon
01-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Damn, this hook is still sharp.:bounce:

that's why I felt the need to re-cast

scottrock
01-26-2010, 04:20 PM
your guess would be incorrect

Yet you still have your opinion... I truly can't relate. I'm not saying I would pop a thief in the back for cuttin my top up but defending me & mine is a high priority for me. When you consider the high percentage of violent criminals amongst the population of say, Jacksonville, Florida; if you're an-armed, you could likely be un-breathing. I'm not gonna die because some dumbass with a saturday night special got a bad idea.

guinness
01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Yet you still have your opinion... I truly can't relate. I'm not saying I would pop a thief in the back for cuttin my top up but defending me & mine is a high priority for me. When you consider the high percentage of violent criminals amongst the population of say, Jacksonville, Florida; if you're an-armed, you could likely be un-breathing. I'm not gonna die because some dumbass with a saturday night special got a bad idea.

I assume you meant unarmed, not "an-armed", so I will respond to you based on this assumption.

If guns were banned and like many say "only criminals would have guns" is all well and good; however, there is the simple economic theory of "the law of diminishing returns". Applied properly theory would dictate that as criminals and there guns are apprehended and taken off the street, availibility would diminish as there would be no means to continue supply. The longer the ban was in place, the less likely it would be that anyone, criminal or not, would have a gun at thier disposal.
Now, would you, say after a ten year gun ban, feal more comfortable walking in these "high crime neighborhoods" knowing that the odds of some asshole with an itchy trigger finger were almost non-existent, or would you rather have to deal with the odds that you would both have guns?
Ill take my chances and will always remain armed.

paragon
01-26-2010, 04:56 PM
a gun isn't a bullet proof vest. if someone wants to shoot you, they will

but most people have the best protection already available. just use your cell phone to call the police

paragon
01-26-2010, 04:59 PM
I assume you meant unarmed, not "an-armed", so I will respond to you based on this assumption.

If guns were banned and like many say "only criminals would have guns" is all well and good; however, there is the simple economic theory of "the law of diminishing returns". Applied properly theory would dictate that as criminals and there guns are apprehended and taken off the street, availibility would diminish as there would be no means to continue supply. The longer the ban was in place, the less likely it would be that anyone, criminal or not, would have a gun at thier disposal.
Now, would you, say after a ten year gun ban, feal more comfortable walking in these "high crime neighborhoods" knowing that the odds of some asshole with an itchy trigger finger were almost non-existent, or would you rather have to deal with the odds that you would both have guns?
Ill take my chances and drop to my knees and offer the bad guy a BJ.

amusing utopian idea if things like black markets and smuggling never occurred.

scottrock
01-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Guinness, as paragon said, the criminals are always going to get guns. An all out ban is not the solution. I realize a gun is not a bulletproof vest yet the police can't camp out in my spare bedroom.

And in the type of scenario we are assuming; one armed, one not; one with ill intent, one with good, who's coming out on top?

paragon
01-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Guinness, as paragon said, the criminals are always going to get guns. An all out ban is not the solution. I realize a gun is not a bulletproof vest yet the police can't camp out in my spare bedroom.

And in the type of scenario we are assuming; one armed, one not; one with ill intent, one with good, who's coming out on top?

good will always defeat evil

guinness
01-26-2010, 05:30 PM
amusing utopian idea if things like black markets and smuggling never occurred.

Well, considering you think the use of a firearm is for pussies, I figured you would appreciate a balance of power in your hand to hand combat badassness.

Now, as far as black markets and smuggling.
Yes, these problems will still exist; however, it wont be your everyday mugger, stickup artist or gangbanger that will be utilizing this type of market. More likely it will be the higher end of these types of criminal enterprises that will be taking this route.
Thought. Why would one of the criminal "haves" give his "have nots" the ability to change the balance of power with the simple squeeze of a trigger?
Wouldnt a more self serving and self preservationist idea be, give the peasants the clubs whilst we keep the swords and bows?
History.

guinness
01-26-2010, 05:37 PM
good will always defeat evil

Now that may just be the most altruistic thing I have ever seen. Wonderful thought; but, wrong.

Too many good people have lost thier lives too early for that statement to be acceptable.

paragon
01-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Now, as far as black markets and smuggling.
Yes, these problems will still exist; however, it wont be your everyday mugger, stickup artist or gangbanger that will be utilizing this type of market. More likely it will be the higher end of these types of criminal enterprises that will be taking this route.
Thought. Why would one of the criminal "haves" give his "have nots" the ability to change the balance of power with the simple squeeze of a trigger?
Wouldnt a more self serving and self preservationist idea be, give the peasants the clubs whilst we keep the swords and bows?
History.

I don't think criminals are self preservationists or they wouldn't be criminals. As to why, that's the nature of black markets. Trading

paragon
01-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Now that may just be the most altruistic thing I have ever seen. Wonderful thought; but, wrong.

Too many good people have lost thier lives too early for that statement to be acceptable.

I never said good people, I said good.

paragon
01-26-2010, 05:46 PM
I've changed my mind, now. I like guns.

scottrock
01-26-2010, 05:57 PM
yay

insert sarcasm here :D

guinness
01-26-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't think criminals are self preservationists or they wouldn't be criminals. As to why, that's the nature of black markets. TradingNo, black markets are driven by supply and demand, criminal enterprises are led by power, thus, the more (fire)power the leades posses, the more likely they are to maintain control of subordinates.

Criminals are the ultimate self preservationists.
They only think of what will be best for themslves, they will do whatever is best for themselves and they will turn on thier friends to save thier own asses. Why they are/ have become criminals is another completely different theory and should be left to the social scientists.

guinness
01-26-2010, 06:06 PM
I've changed my mind, now. I like guns.

Liar liar pants on fire:thefinger:

pizzaman
01-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Black Text, read it

you guys are sneaky.

glad to see the truth lol.

edit: guinness - your economic reasoning is flawless.

paragon
01-26-2010, 06:31 PM
No, black markets are driven by supply and demand, criminal enterprises are led by power, thus, the more (fire)power the leades posses, the more likely they are to maintain control of subordinates.

Criminals are the ultimate self preservationists.
They only think of what will be best for themslves, they will do whatever is best for themselves and they will turn on thier friends to save thier own asses. Why they are/ have become criminals is another completely different theory and should be left to the social scientists.
black markets are driven by criminal enterprises

key - They only think of what will be best for themselves.

paragon
01-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Liar liar pants on fire:thefinger:

I've now gone back in time, acquired some guns and a concealed carry permit