HELLO EVERYONE [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: HELLO EVERYONE

B-RADS JK
04-16-2008, 04:00 AM
Hello everyone I am also a new member here. I got alot of the little mods completed along with the mods inside of the jeep. Now it's time for the big items. I found the rims and tires and also the front and rear bumbers I will get. Im just stuck on witch lift kit to get. I like the BLACK DIAMOND 3 inch spring lift and also the FABTECH three inch spacer lift.:confused:

luigi0523
04-16-2008, 09:27 AM
WELCOME! from Golden, Colorado. I'd go for the Black Diamond lift.:bounce:

Bigjerm
04-16-2008, 09:37 AM
welcome. Buford, GA? Not far from me at all. Infact ill be at the Mall of Ga. this weekend. Check out www.gatrailriders.com for us local folk.

As far as the lift, at 3" I would go with springs. I have a 2.5" spacer lift and it does ok but not near the flex I would like. Ill be replacing it soon enough with a 3" lift.

airric00
04-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Welcome B RAD!!!!

welcome. Buford, GA? Not far from me at all. Infact ill be at the Mall of Ga. this weekend. Check out www.gatrailriders.com for us local folk.

As far as the lift, at 3" I would go with springs. I have a 2.5" spacer lift and it does ok but not near the flex I would like. Ill be replacing it soon enough with a 3" lift.

Mall Crawling? :shaking:

Haha...

Bigjerm
04-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Welcome B RAD!!!!

Mall Crawling? :shaking:

Haha...

hey hey hey, you should see the speed bumps up there. Max flex :thefinger:

No seriously, I am taking my 3yr old niece to see that new Dr. Seuss movie and she LOVES my Jeep (probably cause I bought her a Jeep Power Wheels) so when I take her places we normally take the Wrangler.

B-RADS JK
04-16-2008, 10:08 PM
HEY THANKS GUYS FOR REPLIES.;) I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL YOUR GOOD TOUGHTS AND IDEAS. I WILL GIVE MUCH FEED BACK AS I CAN BUT I'M NEW TO THIS NEW JK. I USE TO HAVE A STRAIGHT SIX 1985 CJ-7 WHICH I MISS ALOT:bawling: ONCE AGAIN GUYS THANKS THE BLACK DIAMOND WILL BE THE LIFT FOR ME I THINK.

RotorHead
04-17-2008, 07:23 AM
Welcome B-RADS JK. I hope you're not as ugly in person as your avatar. That's kind of creepy. ;)

Anyway, like bigjerm suggested. Check out GA Trailriders if you're interested in wheeling your new JK. Don't worry about being pressured to do stuff your not ready for. We ain't like that. :beer: