1851 Model Colt [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: 1851 Model Colt

tkob1060
10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Just had it on Antique Roadshow...made in 1862 Young Shop engraved, pretty damn cool seeing old guns like that still around. Worth between 12K-15K

Mr.RonGilbert
10-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Man I wish I could stumble onto a jem like that!

Just glad that the owner though enough about it to get an idea as to what it is worth.

I have a POS daisy Red Ryder that is considered an antique.... it still works well on wayward cats and dogs that decide to take a dump in muh yard. I usually let the dogs roam... its what they do - but leaving a steamer in the grass just crosses the line. Open season on any cat that is brave enough to wonder into my little acre of the USA.

Back on track!!

tkob1060
10-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Man I wish I could stumble onto a jem like that!

Just glad that the owner though enough about it to get an idea as to what it is worth.

I have a POS daisy Red Ryder that is considered an antique.... it still works well on wayward cats and dogs that decide to take a dump in muh yard. I usually let the dogs roam... its what they do - but leaving a steamer in the grass just crosses the line. Open season on any cat that is brave enough to wonder into my little acre of the USA.

Back on track!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I love the old colts, they showed some Museum colts that were worth 125K-150K :bounce:

venom
10-12-2009, 10:52 PM
I have an 1858 Remington New Model
.44 cal cap and ball
been in the family for a few generations

Awesome old hogleg!

SONIC
10-12-2009, 10:54 PM
I have a rock

SASQUATCH
10-13-2009, 05:06 AM
Just had it on Antique Roadshow...made in 1862 Young Shop engraved, pretty damn cool seeing old guns like that still around. Worth between 12K-15K

Pretty cool, I gave up on finding a Thompson SM when I saw the prices "IF" you could find one for sale, so considered the MP40, yeah ok whatever was even worse :shaking:

Big A
10-13-2009, 09:56 AM
I have an old Colt 45 that was given to me in lieu of rent a few years ago...

Here is what i know of it:

Old
Good Condition
U.S. Government stamped

I would love to have an expert on these tell me more about it