North Georgia Talk [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: North Georgia Talk

gold knight
09-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Hey, do we have enough North Georgia members to talk yet?:D

ZOSO-Green
09-25-2009, 02:44 PM
You should.
There is only a handful of us on the "Coastal" thread.

Feel free to chime in anytime. :beer:

The Joker
09-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Hey, do we have enough North Georgia members to talk yet?:D

NOPE!:thefinger:
:beer:

karnuvore
09-25-2009, 03:27 PM
A guy from Georgia passed away and left his entire estate to his beloved widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 14.

WRANGLERV8
09-25-2009, 06:17 PM
A guy from Georgia passed away and left his entire estate to his beloved widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 14.

Wow:shaking:

BTW,nice avatar.

Ruskin
11-11-2009, 04:33 AM
Wow. And here I was thinking that when I move to GA I'll never hear from all the FL jeepers. nice to see Karn is universal.

NorthGAX
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
There are several North GA people on the board. There are several other boards for that Georgia people frequent which is why there is not a whole lot of chatter.

gold knight
11-11-2009, 08:37 AM
There are several North GA people on the board. There are several other boards for that Georgia people frequent which is why there is not a whole lot of chatter.
I try but I guess I'm a one or two board guy. It takes up too much of my time as it is.

Wow. And here I was thinking that when I move to GA I'll never hear from all the FL jeepers. nice to see Karn is universal.Ha you made it. I was gonna ask if you ever moved. Where did you decide on?

Hook
01-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Canton/Hickory Flat area checking in.

RotorHead
01-04-2010, 07:31 PM
You guys forgot to invite me to the party. :thefinger:

gold knight
01-07-2010, 11:47 AM
You guys forgot to invite me to the party. :thefinger:There was a party?:hmph:

Slippery
01-07-2010, 01:06 PM
There are tons of JK's in North GA, but North GA makes me think of "Up in the Mountains".

Most of us are in the Metro Atlanta area, so maybe an "Atlanta and North GA" title will draw'm in.

Maybe GA NON COASTAL. :thefinger:

So why are JK folks so segregated from other Jeepers, as YJ and TJ folks have always just been JEEP PEOPLE?

gold knight
01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
There are tons of JK's in North GA, but North GA makes me think of "Up in the Mountains".

Most of us are in the Metro Atlanta area, so maybe an "Atlanta and North GA" title will draw'm in.

Maybe GA NON COASTAL. :thefinger:

So why are JK folks so segregated from other Jeepers, as YJ and TJ folks have always just been JEEP PEOPLE?Yeah Atlanta is definitely in North Ga:D I don't really think it's the title, we just need more chatty members up here. Look at the Southeast traffic.:sleep:

Are we segregated? I hadn't noticed, guess it's because we're the new kid on the block. Do you mean in the world or on PBB's website? If you mean the latter, it's because JKO was acquired by Lance after it was already started. And it's a nice semi-flame-free place for us n00bs to get broken in:innocent:

Slippery
01-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah Atlanta is definitely in North Ga:D I don't really think it's the title, we just need more chatty members up here. Look at the Southeast traffic.:sleep:

Are we segregated? I hadn't noticed, guess it's because we're the new kid on the block. Do you mean in the world or on PBB's website? If you mean the latter, it's because JKO was acquired by Lance after it was already started. And it's a nice semi-flame-free place for us n00bs to get broken in:innocent:

I def think N GA will keep the ATL folks away, cause ATL folks and the metro area don't consider themselves to be in N GA, and you need to hook them if you want a ATL and North GA forum.

There are a TON of off road and Jeep sites around like GA Trail Riders, and Southern Jeeps, etc. Even Jeep Forum. Just an observation, and not a finite one at that.

Anyway, I hope you can get a "N GA" buzz going here.

gold knight
01-07-2010, 01:58 PM
I def think N GA will keep the ATL folks away, cause ATL folks and the metro area don't consider themselves to be in N GA, and you need to hook them if you want a ATL and North GA forum.

There are a TON of off road and Jeep sites around like GA Trail Riders, and Southern Jeeps, etc. Even Jeep Forum. Just an observation, and not a finite one at that.

Anyway, I hope you can get a "N GA" buzz going here.I just wanted somebody to talk to:crybaby2: and now I got a couple. Not trying to change the world or start a new sub forum, lol.

AnkurGT
01-15-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm in Marietta which is def. N GA. I want to talk to more of my brethren here!! Let's get a group wheelin' trip going!

Topkicker
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Just moved back to Ga. I'm originally from Athens(GO Dawgs). Been chasing a dollar from Ft. Worth to St. Louis for the past 4 years. Now I'm back home in Dixie with a JK. I joined this forum a few days ago. Put a ride together and I'm game.

Slippery
01-22-2010, 05:18 AM
We need a massive meet and greet on a Saturday for lunch, and fill a parking lot with JK's.

I like Wild Wings off 85 in Gwinnett as they have great food. great location, and a huge parking lot that adjoins a Wal-Mart.

NorthGAX
01-22-2010, 05:55 AM
Yummm, wings. I would be up for a lunch meet and greet.

I always enjoy looking at the other rigs, it gives me hope and thoughts on how to upgrade (improve) my Jeep. I also like to live vicariously through Slippery since his rig is so nice.

gold knight
01-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Yummm, wings. I would be up for a lunch meet and greet.

I always enjoy looking at the other rigs, it gives me hope and thoughts on how to upgrade (improve) my Jeep. I also like to live vicariously through Slippery since his rig is so nice.Hmmm, this is only about 15mi from my MIL's house in Lawrenceville. Could be doable.:D

gold knight
07-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Hello North Georgia
(otp, above the ATL) :beer:

BigMike
07-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey, I'm here.

I'm up for a big meet on Saturday. It will get me out of cleaning the basement :beer:

N. GA is where we wheel even if we live in metro ghetto.

Ruskin
07-08-2010, 05:24 PM
i'm in. too much work, not enough play. time for some R&R.

hambone303
07-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey, I'm here.

I'm up for a big meet on Saturday. It will get me out of cleaning the basement :beer:

N. GA is where we wheel even if we live in metro ghetto.

Did I miss something? This Saturday or did a old post get drug up? I am game for a meet and greet sometime. I'm in Covington (east of Atlanta)
Who is going to Savannah in Sept?

NorthGAX
07-09-2010, 05:04 AM
You did not miss anything...that was a post from January.

BigMike
07-09-2010, 05:16 AM
Let's plan a Saturday. We could do Gwinnett or what about The Smith House in Dahlonega. Maybe even hit a forest road up there after lunch.

What Saturday is looking good?

gold knight
07-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Sounds like a good idea. Been working most Saturdays lately, not sure if we could make it or not.

TTT for others who might be able to.

AnkurGT
07-12-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm in... Where/when?

Krawler Hobbies
07-12-2010, 02:08 PM
We are far north like 20 miles onto SC north. Is that to far? Do any of you GA guys wheel up this way close to the lake?

-Jason

BigMike
07-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Anyone going to be on the trails in N. GA this weekend?

gpcribbs116
07-21-2010, 03:50 AM
There is a new Jeep club in North GA, check us out! :bounce:

www.northgajeepers.com (www.northgajeepers.com)

flyingbrian
08-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Cool site:beer::mr-t:

BigMike
09-16-2010, 04:55 AM
I hear crickets.

Slippery
09-16-2010, 06:28 AM
LOL, What's up big Mike!

Fall is the greatest time to wheel, and it's just around the corner.

There is a lot going on with the Dixie Run, GATRfest, Fall Crawl, and more.

You guys need to plan to attend the Allsouth Autosports Car and Truck Show on Nov. 6th.

www.allsouthautosports.com

http://www.allsouthautosports.com/i//1_2.jpg

gold knight
10-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Just saw this, cool and it's practically in my back yard.:beer:

BigMike
10-01-2010, 10:57 AM
I hate that I missed GATRfest.

I'll make plans to stop by the show in Buford.

I can't wait to finish my MBA in December (UGA) and finally have time on the weekends to actually do something besides study. Last day is 12/9, PM if you need my address to send Jeep Swag graduation gifts. http://www.discardedcrew.com/forums/images/smilies/6hysterical.gif

gpcribbs116
10-18-2010, 03:10 AM
There is a new (well, newer) Jeep club in North GA and we would like to invite you to join up (it's FREE!)

www.northgajeepers.com

:bounce:

tangomike3
11-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Pickens County checking in. :bounce:

BigMike
11-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Anyone up for some light wheeling this Saturday 11/27 or Sunday 11/28? It is supposed to rain Friday.

11-22-2010, 04:44 PM
I might be looking for something to do on sat. Have some out of town guests coming in for Turkey Day, and were thinking of taking the jeep out. Nothing crazy, maybe a FS road or something up in D'ville area?

BigMike
11-22-2010, 05:03 PM
I might be looking for something to do on sat. Have some out of town guests coming in for Turkey Day, and were thinking of taking the jeep out. Nothing crazy, maybe a FS road or something up in D'ville area?

That is what I was thinking.

tangomike3
11-22-2010, 05:23 PM
I would be up for something on Saturday. I am supposed to get my JK back tomorrow with new tires, wheels and lift kit. Gotta do something quick!!!:bounce:

gold knight
11-23-2010, 04:22 AM
Might be up for this, I'll see what comes up in the next couple of days...

Ruskin
11-23-2010, 05:06 AM
I'm out of town for thanksgiving, but around the rest of December. Also anyone want to wheel the week of christmas? I've got the last two weeks of the year off and am looking to get out sometime mon-thur before christmas.

AnkurGT
11-23-2010, 07:58 AM
I'm up for some wheelin' on Saturday. Might bring the wife and kids too! Where are we thinking?

BigMike
11-24-2010, 06:05 AM
Maybe some forest service roads around Dahlonega? Just something easy to get out in the woods.

gold knight
11-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Maybe some forest service roads around Dahlonega? Just something easy to get out in the woods.

Sorry Mike looks like we're out on this one after all. Gotta take the grand kids to pick out a Christmas tree and all that stuff:innocent:

Hope you all have a good time and take plenty of pics:D

AnkurGT
11-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Any thoughts on where to meet up? Who's going anyway? Uhhhh... Is this thing on? Tap, tap... Tap... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigMike
11-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Damn guys, I'm out now. I have to meet my MBA team Saturday at 1:00. Only 2 more weeks and it's finally over.

Slippery
11-26-2010, 02:21 PM
I think the family and I might take a ride North tomorrow. You guys set a place and time.

BigMike
11-26-2010, 03:58 PM
I think the family and I might take a ride North tomorrow. You guys set a place and time.

Keep the place and time posted in case I can get out of my 1:00

11-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Anyone still going tomorrow? Trying to figure out what I'm doing if anything.

AnkurGT
11-29-2010, 12:06 PM
Useless I know but I did not end up wheelin' on Saturday. :-( thinking about found something this weekend if others are interested. Maybe a Morris mountain visit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gold knight
12-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Hey I just realized I'm a member of this JKO social group

Georgia JKs (http://www.jkowners.com/forum/group.php?groupid=35)

that this guy started

gpcribbs116 (http://www.jkowners.com/forum/member.php?u=6532)

maybe you can use it to talk and organize rides, just a thought.

cru9
01-11-2011, 12:55 PM
For all metro Atl./North Georgia how ever you want to call it I have a cool place to ride. When it is wet it does get muddy. There are some crazy hill climbs if you think your man enough or just don't care if you bang up your rig. We will have to get a little group out there one Saturday

gold knight
08-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Let's try this again..

Hello North Georgia!!!!

What's on your mind?

Reptar
08-02-2012, 03:53 PM
I am here!

Suwanee Ga

ptarnuzzer
08-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Checking in from Powder Springs!

jryano
08-03-2012, 12:37 PM
I am here!

Suwanee Ga

Suwanee here as well!

gold knight
08-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Right now we're kind of grounded due to funds and various repairs needed. But I'll be planning another M&G for Bahama Breeze in Alpharetta soon if any of you are interested. Not super close but not as far as some we do. I'll try to get a date posted up soon.

Reptar
08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Suwanee here as well!

What part? I am cloe to the Johns Creek side right by Lambert High School and Windermere

jryano
08-13-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm on McGinnis Ferry between Peachtree Industrial and Buford Hwy.

Sector1
08-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Norcross/Johns Creek area here, Peachtree Parkway/141 near the Forum.

Reptar
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Norcross/Johns Creek area here, Peachtree Parkway/141 near the Forum.

I live in johns creek and travel 141 every day to go to my store in norcross. I work at the target down by dicks sporting goods and publix on ptree industrial and holcomb bridge

tkob1060
08-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Hey guys anyone on the Atlanta PD or know anyone on? My nephew is going down there for 3 days the end of this month to take physical test and psych test, he has a conditional offer. They have already done back round and reference checks. He has a criminology degree with a minor in political science I think lol. He will be looking for a place to stay too. Any info and help would be great, thanks guys.

gold knight
08-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Hey guys anyone on the Atlanta PD or know anyone on? My nephew is going down there for 3 days the end of this month to take physical test and psych test, he has a conditional offer. They have already done back round and reference checks. He has a criminology degree with a minor in political science I think lol. He will be looking for a place to stay too. Any info and help would be great, thanks guys.
Hey Tim I can't help with that, hopefully somebody else can. The only thing I use Atlanta for is the airport lol. Well maybe visit the High and eat at the Varsity occasionally.

Is this his second visit or finally come time to do it? I seem to remember you talking about it before.

tkob1060
08-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Hey Tim I can't help with that, hopefully somebody else can. The only thing I use Atlanta for is the airport lol. Well maybe visit the High and eat at the Varsity occasionally.

Is this his second visit or finally come time to do it? I seem to remember you talking about it before.

Hey Larry, this is his third visit down there. As long as he passes all the tests this visit he is hired :th_pray:

He has to figure out where to live down there too once he gets the job. He said they get more money to live within the city but he just wants to see how much more before he even decides. He just got married this weekend and I think he plans on having the wife stay here in NJ for a couple months till he figures things out down there and gets situated. It will be good for him to be down there, his mom and sister are living down in St. Simons Island now by my parents.

gold knight
08-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Anybody?

bobtail82
08-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Blue Ridge area when im up there

gold knight
01-08-2013, 06:27 AM
What's up NGA?

Reptar
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Just got my JK dropped off today for a full build, so the soccer moms around here will stop imasculating me.

Also got my one ton XJ up and running today after it being down for over a year

gold knight
01-08-2013, 07:04 PM
That's got to be a good feeling. I was watching the xj build build. Can't wait to see it rolling.

Friend of mine is working on a loosely planned cookout in Williamson Saturday if anybody is interested. We will be bringing the meat and he will be firing up the grill around noon.

CCOR
01-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Our shop is in Athens, GA and we are having our Monthly Cruise In night this Thursday! We have a FREE raffle and a great time!

4WD Cruise-In
Hosted by: Classic City Off Road & Dickey’s Barbecue!

When: January 10th from 6:00 until closing!

Where: Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
810 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30607

What: Cruise on down in your 4x4, Truck,
Jeep, or SUV! Food, Fun, & Free Stuff!
Any type or condition of 4WD
vehicle is welcome!

Questions? Call us at 706-207-4140!

gold knight
01-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I've seen your invites posted on fb but it's a little far out for me. Post some pics from the next one if you want. M&G's are always a good time. :beer:

Friend of mine is working on a loosely planned cookout in Williamson Saturday if anybody is interested. We will be bringing the meat and he will be firing up the grill around noon.Hey anybody in the general area got a utility trailer for sale. He is looking for one in the 5x8 to 6x10 size range and will be needing it this weekend. If you do, shoot me a pm or post up here.

CCOR
01-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Sorry I don't have any better pictures
We had over 30+ rigs and gave out 95 raffle tickets.
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

ATLibo
01-12-2013, 05:42 PM
thanks for the JK/JKU insight Gold Knight.. Proud new owner of a '08 JKU.

gold knight
01-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Sorry I don't have any better pictures
We had over 30+ rigs and gave out 95 raffle tickets.
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140Awesome,looks like a nice turnout. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for the JK/JKU insight Gold Knight.. Proud new owner of a '08 JKU.Hey no problem, I just threw out everything I could think of from all the model years.

Congrats, look forward to seeing it somewhere soon. We will be planning some meet and greets again soon.

ATLibo
02-19-2013, 04:13 PM
LMK if you guys throw any meets/rides together.. if i'm in town i'll come out.

gold knight
02-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Will do man. Going to do a Bahama Breeze in Alpharetta soon to be announced for next Thursday.

Dan Smith hosts stockers and lockers m&g at Ippolitos in Norcross often. The next one is tomorrow night starting at 6:00. Always a good time but we never seem to be able to make it. By the time I get home from work and head back out from D'ville it's just a tad too far :(

Also when I see rides and events going on up this way on facebook I'll start posting them here for the non fb crowd.

gold knight
02-27-2013, 01:56 PM
M&G tomorrow night at Bahama Breeze in Alpharetta...

I'm pretty sure somebody will be riding somewhere this weekend, I'll post up when I see something going on.

NGA Represent!

ThePateJK
03-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Gold Knight - I'm out in Douglasville. You wheeling anywhere tomorrow?

oscar the grouch
03-01-2013, 04:51 AM
how did the bahama breeze go. i wanted to head up there but didnt find out we werent installing my truss till to late.

gold knight
03-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Gold Knight - I'm out in Douglasville. You wheeling anywhere tomorrow?Hey Pate, there is a group forming for Bell Mountain on Sunday we may go on, never been up there before. Not sure about tomorrow.

I'll poke around and report back.

how did the bahama breeze go. i wanted to head up there but didnt find out we werent installing my truss till to late.It went well, not quite as many as I expected from the forums and fb, a couple people weren't able to make it. We still had six people including the wife and me and four Jeeps.

We had the round table in the gazebo with the fire in the center. Who knew gas logs don't really keep you warm when you are on a stone table with no other heat lol.

oscar the grouch
03-01-2013, 06:22 AM
nice.

as far as rides go im taking about 20ish jeeps out this weekend but were headed to bamma

gold knight
03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
A few guys are going to be riding tomorrow. They are meeting at the Huddle House in Helen at 9:00 to eat breakfast and discuss specifics of the ride.

8426 s Main Street, Helen, Ga

oscar the grouch
03-03-2013, 05:07 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/leeindy/jeep/Choccolocco%20Mtn%20march%202013/DSC00209.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/leeindy/jeep/Choccolocco%20Mtn%20march%202013/DSC00208.jpg
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/leeindy/jeep/Choccolocco%20Mtn%20march%202013/DSC00170.jpg

gold knight
03-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Cool, looks like somebody had a good weekend.

TCdawg
03-03-2013, 06:28 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/4a4ubumy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/pu9u7e9a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/04/evypuvu4.jpg

Highlands

oscar the grouch
03-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Cool, looks like somebody had a good weekend.

we did. ended up with about 17 jeeps up there. cold as hell and snowed the entire time. but still a really good time.

kappaknight
03-04-2013, 05:02 PM
So does anyone locally own a Cosmo Blue Jeep? Would love to see one in person. :koolaid:

gold knight
03-18-2013, 07:14 AM
Helped another friend put a clutch in a TJ this weekend. Good times.So does anyone locally own a Cosmo Blue Jeep? Would love to see one in person. :koolaid:I guess not kappa lol. I don't personally know anybody with one but there's gotta be at some of the dealerships around the area.

oscar the grouch
03-18-2013, 07:24 AM
there was a full color matched sahara at the dealer in perry for awhile

TCdawg
03-18-2013, 07:34 AM
Wheeled a new park that is 30 minutes west of Chattanooga this weekend, Adventure Offroad. Check it out on Facebook for opening information, Tom is hoping to have a soft opening 3/23 or 3/30 and will post on FB.

The park is killer and will only get better. Has the potential to be the premier offroad park in the SE.

oscar the grouch
03-18-2013, 07:39 AM
i heard the pictures looked sweet. i really want to check this place out.

metro
03-18-2013, 08:27 AM
I want to check that place out too.

gold knight
05-22-2013, 01:04 PM
What's shaking this weekend? Everybody got big plans?

flyingbrian
05-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Lets go hit some dirt! Local

Sent from my i5 using just one thumb and tapatalk

frenchlayer
05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
What's shaking this weekend? Everybody got big plans?

nothing other than a local corn hole tourney

gold knight
05-31-2013, 10:27 AM
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1544731

Bigmike025
07-14-2013, 01:16 PM
Factory Wrangler Unlimited Suspension Parts from 2013 with 4500 miles

Front Lower Control Arms
Front Swap Bar End Links
Front Shocks
Front Coil Springs
Front Brake Lines
Front Track Bar
Rear Lower Control Arms
Rear Swap Bar End Links
Rear Shocks
Rear Coil Springs
Rear Brake Lines
Rear Track Bar
Factory Muffler

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/mlancaster025/af1f483e-8e91-417c-9e19-88b3cbbe453a_zps26c53d5b.jpg (http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/mlancaster025/media/af1f483e-8e91-417c-9e19-88b3cbbe453a_zps26c53d5b.jpg.html)

All for 50$, Local pickup only no shipping
Jefferson, GA

Mike

Bigmike025
07-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Factory Wrangler Unlimited Suspension Parts from 2013 with 4500 miles

Front Lower Control Arms
Front Swap Bar End Links
Front Shocks
Front Coil Springs
Front Brake Lines
Front Track Bar
Rear Lower Control Arms
Rear Swap Bar End Links
Rear Shocks
Rear Coil Springs
Rear Brake Lines
Rear Track Bar
Factory Muffler

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/mlancaster025/af1f483e-8e91-417c-9e19-88b3cbbe453a_zps26c53d5b.jpg (http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/mlancaster025/media/af1f483e-8e91-417c-9e19-88b3cbbe453a_zps26c53d5b.jpg.html)

All for free, Local pickup only no shipping
Jefferson, GA

Mike

FREE everything is going in the dumpster if not gone by friday

gold knight
07-18-2013, 11:17 AM
The springs might be a good deal for somebody with a 2 door or a weaker spring rate. You should list the numbers from the tags. :beer:

BigMike
12-17-2013, 06:38 PM
We need to plan a happy hour :thefinger:

TCdawg
12-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Happy Hour!!!!

Larry, plan a M & G for January...

cru9
12-18-2013, 03:01 PM
Heck Yeah. Larry you plan we will come!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

CCOR
01-15-2014, 06:33 AM
Anybody riding this weekend?

Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

oscar the grouch
01-15-2014, 06:35 AM
The WRJC is headed to choccolocco for our annual artic ride. your welcome to join us

gold knight
01-22-2014, 11:47 AM
We need to plan a happy hour :thefinger:

Happy Hour!!!!

Larry, plan a M & G for January...

Heck Yeah. Larry you plan we will come!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

Sorry guys I missed this. We've kind of been out of it for a bit. I'll try to get something posted up soon. Thursday nights still work for you guys... Saturdays tend to get so busy ya know.

Cumming or Alpharetta maybe. The Bahama Breeze in Alphaetta always seems to be a good spot. If you like Mexican I like to do Los Rios in Cumming when we can. Or some of the new spots, Castleberry Ale House I hear is pretty good.

slomo
01-22-2014, 03:29 PM
Any of yall willing to teach a few tricks to a newbie? I am up in Dahlonega alot (girlfriend).
Just let me know of any meet and greets would like to know a few people on here.

BigMike
01-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Any of yall willing to teach a few tricks to a newbie? I am up in Dahlonega alot (girlfriend).
Just let me know of any meet and greets would like to know a few people on here.

Join GA Trail Riders. Lots of great folks to help you.

calhoub
01-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Ga trail riders??

TCdawg
01-23-2014, 04:23 AM
Ga trail riders??

Georgiatrailriders.com

slomo
01-23-2014, 10:28 AM
Join GA Trail Riders. Lots of great folks to help you.

Okay thanks I will do that.