Who are you? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Who are you?

WRANGLERV8
09-04-2009, 01:37 PM
I spotted you at Bass Pro this afternoon.I wish I had my cards with me.:shaking::pissed:If you look closely,you'll see mine parked on the other side of you.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h202/keyswhaler77/img1252091336131.jpg

johnmcd
09-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Nice half doors!

fatherof2
09-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Salt Life, so likely someone familiar with the Jacksonville, FL area.

WRANGLERV8
09-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Salt Life, so likely someone familiar with the Jacksonville, FL area.

not neccessarily,those damn stickers are everywhere here.

tkob1060
09-05-2009, 08:00 PM
thats Fred :grinpimp:

Born2run
09-05-2009, 08:04 PM
OMG I love those doors....They would look good on my Black X. I would look like the poster child for "River Raider".:bounce:

WRANGLERV8
09-06-2009, 06:12 AM

you know him?

doc307
09-06-2009, 07:00 AM
He doesn`t know him. I will let Tim explain that one to you.

WRANGLERV8
09-06-2009, 07:24 AM
He doesn`t know him. I will let Tim explain that one to you.

nice,I can't wait to hear this one.:bounce:

.:eMETAL:.
09-06-2009, 08:52 AM

nah... that's gotta be Fred's wife.

tkob1060
09-06-2009, 11:35 AM
nice,I can't wait to hear this one.:bounce:

:laughing:

well u see if myself or someone needs a name, like in your instance I say or blame Fred, makes people wonder wtf and they have an answer:laughing: works pretty good I do believe :laughing: if you need a day its always tuesday, a number its always 2. Yes I'm nuts but I think its funny but the confusion is the best part :grinpimp:

I taught my nephew it when he started high school, he drove them nuts for 4yrs there and NEVER explained it, people still wanna know who Fred is and why he always thought things should be done on tues :laughing:

I started it on jkf in FL section when someone posted a pic of a JK, I told them it was Fred of course :D

dodge8604
09-06-2009, 12:01 PM
:laughing:

well u see if myself or someone needs a name, like in your instance I say or blame Fred, makes people wonder wtf and they have an answer:laughing: works pretty good I do believe :laughing: if you need a day its always tuesday, a number its always 2. Yes I'm nuts but I think its funny but the confusion is the best part :grinpimp:

I taught my nephew it when he started high school, he drove them nuts for 4yrs there and NEVER explained it, people still wanna know who Fred is and why he always thought things should be done on tues :laughing:

I started it on jkf in FL section when someone posted a pic of a JK, I told them it was Fred of course :D

my number is 83 and only on Wed.

i always love it when someone is looking for something in the room and they ask where it is and I say "its right there dummy" and I don't point and look up at the ceiling. They're always like "what the heck dude where is it?" im like "its right there!" they just look at me confused as all get out......

guess you had to be there :thefinger:

jku_rubicon
09-28-2009, 07:45 AM
I spotted you at Bass Pro this afternoon.I wish I had my cards with me.:shaking::pissed:If you look closely,you'll see mine parked on the other side of you.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h202/keyswhaler77/img1252091336131.jpg

I parked next to this same Jeep Friday night at a bar here in Bluffton.
Did you notice if the plate was GA or SC? The reason I am asking is because I noticed a Firefighter decal on the back of the Jeep when I parked next to it. Later on I sent a round of drinks over to a table of Firefighters from Savanah and Beaufort on behalf of my FD. :beer:
I didn't put two and two together till after I had talked to them and they left.
So I think he is a FF for either Savannah or Beaufort.
If the Tag is a GA tag, I would say Savannah and if it is a SC tag I would think Beaufort.

WRANGLERV8
09-28-2009, 07:58 AM
it was a SC plate.He had a decal on the back that said Beaufort FD.I saw some guys inside BP and asked if it was one of them before I noticed their shirt said Savannah FD.

jku_rubicon
09-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Ok then weird thing is, I actually met the guy lol
The guy from Beaufort came over and thanked me for buying them a round.
Pretty funny.
I know someone he mentioned so I will try to drop him a line and see if he is a member on here and if not I will invite him to join up.

WRANGLERV8
09-28-2009, 08:43 AM
cool:smokin: